discovering the Ra material
02-12-2020, 07:59 AM,
discovering the Ra material
Hey everyone,  if a person was neutral polarity  and then they suddenly discovered the Ra material and realized that it was harvest time soon, so they changed their actions to become more STO, with the intention of evolving to 4th, and not having to come back to 3d reality, then does that make their actions STS,
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2020, 04:52 PM,
RE: discovering the Ra material
(02-12-2020, 07:59 AM)Lisa from Gaia Wrote:  Hey everyone,  if a person was neutral polarity  and then they suddenly discovered the Ra material and realized that it was harvest time soon, so they changed their actions to become more STO, with the intention of evolving to 4th, and not having to come back to 3d reality, then does that make their actions STS,

Why not just evolve down the path you were on before? What is wrong with being on the fence?
I  don't know anything
The following 1 user Likes kristina's post:
Lisa from Gaia
02-12-2020, 05:10 PM,
If you wish to serve others then your intentions must be golden. For example, if somebody drops all their groceries on the street, help them because it's the right thing to do, not because you want to be ready for harvesttime.

My advice: forget about the harvest. just focus on being a genuinely gracious and humble person.

imagine you're in a car, and there's a mountain in the distance, that is your destination. in front of you is a road.

if you focus solely on that mountain peak, you might get there, but you're gonna have some real trouble, and you'll probably be in bad shape when you arrive. if you focus on the road in front of you, you'll have a much easier time, and you'll get more out of it too

life is a journey. just be present and have fun. dont worry so much. we are all exactly where we need to be, and in time we will all get to where we need to be.

your post reminds me of a common cliche: it's not the destination, it's the journey

there's a lot of truth to that

be well!
The following 6 users Like sillypumpkins's post:
ada, flofrog, katherine hamilton, Lisa from Gaia, Scah, sunnysideup
02-12-2020, 05:41 PM,
Work from the heart rather than the mind. The heart doesn't worry about what is right or being right.
Forget about STS and STO.
We're here to make the choice as it's called. So what do you choose?
We go where we choose to go.

Doubt everything. Find your own light. - Buddha
http://www.intentionrepeater.com
The following 5 users Like Great Central Sun's post:
ada, flofrog, katherine hamilton, Lisa from Gaia, Nicholas
02-12-2020, 09:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2020, 12:16 PM by flofrog.)
Just as Gem says, Lisa, work from the heart, and the rest will take care of itself... You might even find later on after transition, you would be happy to return to 3 D to help !! Wink

And welcome here Lisa, a very nice place ... Smile
The following 4 users Like flofrog's post:
ada, Great Central Sun, katherine hamilton, Lisa from Gaia
02-13-2020, 03:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2020, 04:30 AM by Jim Kent +.)
(02-12-2020, 07:59 AM)Lisa from Gaia Wrote:  Hey everyone,  if a person was neutral polarity  and then they suddenly discovered the Ra material and realized that it was harvest time soon, so they changed their actions to become more STO, with the intention of evolving to 4th, and not having to come back to 3d reality, then does that make their actions STS,

Greetings Lisa, 

Welcome to the forum!

To simply answer your question: No you will not Graduate on the STO path if your service is solely motivated by not repeating 3rd.

This was something that took me a while to get my head around and one time questioned Carla on her internet radio show and she confirmed, that according to her understanding of Confederation philosophy, this is the case.

I see this as the inherent "Catch 22 " of becoming intellectually aware of The Harvest prior to your own personal Harvesting.

One point I'd like to make is that to graduate, you must also consciously accept that you understand nothing. So at least take that with you in your efforts to move forward.

I agree with all of the other member's advice, and I suggest abandoning any potential obsession with your own service ratios and be a nice person for the sake of being a nice person. If you make the cut - great, if you don't this time around - you will next time, or the time after that...   

A planet's complete cycle of 3rd Density is about 75,000 years and an average life-span in 4th Density is about 90,000 years, so if you do have to repeat 3rd, in cosmic terms and in terms of your eternal Soul, it would be but a blink of an eye!

I hope you find your way forward!

L & L

Jim  
The following 4 users Like Jim Kent +'s post:
78940392, flofrog, katherine hamilton, Lisa from Gaia
02-13-2020, 09:15 AM,
And it's possible that this life might not be our "last chance" before the next cycle to make 4D.
We may have another or so 3D incarnation before that if we don't make the grade so to speak.

02-13-2020, 09:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2020, 09:54 AM by Nau7ik.)
(02-12-2020, 09:29 PM)flofrog Wrote:  Just as Gem says, Lisa, work from the heart, and the rest will take care of itself... You might even find later on after transition, you would be happy to return to 3 D to help !! Wink

Yes. You’ve also been walking your path of polarity for some time now. It’s not brand new. You’re just becoming consciously aware of it now, which is very good! Now you have the freedom and ability to accelerate growth and polarization.

I would suggest to practice and enact what you are learning. Put it into action. You will learn a lot from doing this. Most importantly be yourself!

One choice made in love is built upon and “squared” by each subsequent seeking/calling for love.

I’m intuiting that you’re feeling a sense of urgency with regard the harvest. I felt this way when I first discovered the LoO and I think many others did and do as well. But there is nothing to be fearful over. We each have an allotted time for “waking up.” You were given an opportunity and you took it. You are doing well. Keep it up! You will be just fine Smile

Everyone incarnate in this earth has the possibility/probability of harvesting. Incarnation is done by seniority of vibration at this time, meaning those with the highest chance of harvesting are given the the opportunity to incarnate.
The following 3 users Like Nau7ik's post:
flofrog, katherine hamilton, Lisa from Gaia
02-13-2020, 10:29 AM,
What’s that quote that goes something like, “by the time you pick your path you’ll have already been walking it for some time” I butchered that I think. Is it from Ra?
The following 1 user Likes sillypumpkins's post:
Nau7ik
02-13-2020, 10:50 AM,
(02-13-2020, 10:29 AM)sillypumpkins Wrote:  What’s that quote that goes something like, “by the time you pick your path you’ll have already been walking it for some time” I butchered that I think. Is it from Ra?

19.16 Questioner: Then, through free will, some time in the third-density experience, the path splits and an entity consciously— probably does not consciously choose. Does an entity consciously choose this path at the initial splitting point?

Ra: I am Ra. We speak in generalities which is dangerous for always inaccurate. However, we realize you look for the overview; so we will eliminate anomalies and speak of majorities.
The majority of third-density beings is far along the chosen path before realization of that path is conscious.

The following 3 users Like Great Central Sun's post:
flofrog, katherine hamilton, Nau7ik
02-14-2020, 08:23 AM,
(02-13-2020, 10:50 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  
(02-13-2020, 10:29 AM)sillypumpkins Wrote:  What’s that quote that goes something like, “by the time you pick your path you’ll have already been walking it for some time” I butchered that I think. Is it from Ra?

19.16 Questioner: Then, through free will, some time in the third-density experience, the path splits and an entity consciously— probably does not consciously choose. Does an entity consciously choose this path at the initial splitting point?

Ra: I am Ra. We speak in generalities which is dangerous for always inaccurate. However, we realize you look for the overview; so we will eliminate anomalies and speak of majorities.
The majority of third-density beings is far along the chosen path before realization of that path is conscious.

That is an amazing quote because it speaks of just how consciousness works! Love it! Heart
I  don't know anything
The following 1 user Likes kristina's post:
flofrog
02-14-2020, 09:43 PM,
I haven't picked one polarity over the other, I have been more focused on being myself rather than spending my time worrying about if I am not good enough for a harvest. In the end, my experience is still a service.
The following 2 users Like Alexis's post:
Diana, Lisa from Gaia
02-15-2020, 07:49 AM,
Being honest, I think it's difficult someone not wanderer or not close to harvestability to be interest in LOO. The discover of the material in most cases are no randomic. Someone without the minimum degree of understanding will not resonate with the material.
The following 2 users Like Infinite's post:
Alexis, Lisa from Gaia
02-15-2020, 11:20 AM,
Do little mistakes where we act unloving towards another in a moment go negative towards harvestability?

I'm sure they're not good, but does anyone just barely miss harvest because of one or two wrongdoings?

The following 1 user Likes Great Central Sun's post:
Lisa from Gaia
02-15-2020, 05:41 PM,
I really think it's the incarnation overall Gem, it's probably impossible unless you are a sadhu to not have mistakes along the way. Wink
lol probably even sadhus make a few lol
The following 2 users Like flofrog's post:
Great Central Sun, Lisa from Gaia