Bring4th
discovering the Ra material - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: discovering the Ra material (/showthread.php?tid=17983)

discovering the Ra material - Lisa from Gaia - 02-12-2020

Hey everyone,  if a person was neutral polarity  and then they suddenly discovered the Ra material and realized that it was harvest time soon, so they changed their actions to become more STO, with the intention of evolving to 4th, and not having to come back to 3d reality, then does that make their actions STS,

RE: discovering the Ra material - kristina - 02-12-2020

(02-12-2020, 07:59 AM)Lisa from Gaia Wrote: Hey everyone,  if a person was neutral polarity  and then they suddenly discovered the Ra material and realized that it was harvest time soon, so they changed their actions to become more STO, with the intention of evolving to 4th, and not having to come back to 3d reality, then does that make their actions STS,

Why not just evolve down the path you were on before? What is wrong with being on the fence?

RE: discovering the Ra material - sillypumpkins - 02-12-2020

If you wish to serve others then your intentions must be golden. For example, if somebody drops all their groceries on the street, help them because it's the right thing to do, not because you want to be ready for harvesttime.

My advice: forget about the harvest. just focus on being a genuinely gracious and humble person.

imagine you're in a car, and there's a mountain in the distance, that is your destination. in front of you is a road.

if you focus solely on that mountain peak, you might get there, but you're gonna have some real trouble, and you'll probably be in bad shape when you arrive. if you focus on the road in front of you, you'll have a much easier time, and you'll get more out of it too

life is a journey. just be present and have fun. dont worry so much. we are all exactly where we need to be, and in time we will all get to where we need to be.

your post reminds me of a common cliche: it's not the destination, it's the journey

there's a lot of truth to that

be well!

RE: discovering the Ra material - AnthroHeart - 02-12-2020

Work from the heart rather than the mind. The heart doesn't worry about what is right or being right.
Forget about STS and STO.
We're here to make the choice as it's called. So what do you choose?
We go where we choose to go.

RE: discovering the Ra material - flofrog - 02-12-2020

Just as Gem says, Lisa, work from the heart, and the rest will take care of itself... You might even find later on after transition, you would be happy to return to 3 D to help !! Wink

And welcome here Lisa, a very nice place ... Smile

RE: discovering the Ra material - Jim Kent + - 02-13-2020

(02-12-2020, 07:59 AM)Lisa from Gaia Wrote: Hey everyone,  if a person was neutral polarity  and then they suddenly discovered the Ra material and realized that it was harvest time soon, so they changed their actions to become more STO, with the intention of evolving to 4th, and not having to come back to 3d reality, then does that make their actions STS,

Greetings Lisa, 

Welcome to the forum!

To simply answer your question: No you will not Graduate on the STO path if your service is solely motivated by not repeating 3rd.

This was something that took me a while to get my head around and one time questioned Carla on her internet radio show and she confirmed, that according to her understanding of Confederation philosophy, this is the case.

I see this as the inherent "Catch 22 " of becoming intellectually aware of The Harvest prior to your own personal Harvesting.

One point I'd like to make is that to graduate, you must also consciously accept that you understand nothing. So at least take that with you in your efforts to move forward.

I agree with all of the other member's advice, and I suggest abandoning any potential obsession with your own service ratios and be a nice person for the sake of being a nice person. If you make the cut - great, if you don't this time around - you will next time, or the time after that...   

A planet's complete cycle of 3rd Density is about 75,000 years and an average life-span in 4th Density is about 90,000 years, so if you do have to repeat 3rd, in cosmic terms and in terms of your eternal Soul, it would be but a blink of an eye!

I hope you find your way forward!

L & L

Jim  

RE: discovering the Ra material - AnthroHeart - 02-13-2020

And it's possible that this life might not be our "last chance" before the next cycle to make 4D.
We may have another or so 3D incarnation before that if we don't make the grade so to speak.

RE: discovering the Ra material - Nau7ik - 02-13-2020

(02-12-2020, 09:29 PM)flofrog Wrote: Just as Gem says, Lisa, work from the heart, and the rest will take care of itself... You might even find later on after transition, you would be happy to return to 3 D to help !! Wink

Yes. You’ve also been walking your path of polarity for some time now. It’s not brand new. You’re just becoming consciously aware of it now, which is very good! Now you have the freedom and ability to accelerate growth and polarization.

I would suggest to practice and enact what you are learning. Put it into action. You will learn a lot from doing this. Most importantly be yourself!

One choice made in love is built upon and “squared” by each subsequent seeking/calling for love.

I’m intuiting that you’re feeling a sense of urgency with regard the harvest. I felt this way when I first discovered the LOO and I think many others did and do as well. But there is nothing to be fearful over. We each have an allotted time for “waking up.” You were given an opportunity and you took it. You are doing well. Keep it up! You will be just fine Smile

Everyone incarnate in this earth has the possibility/probability of harvesting. Incarnation is done by seniority of vibration at this time, meaning those with the highest chance of harvesting are given the the opportunity to incarnate.

RE: discovering the Ra material - sillypumpkins - 02-13-2020

What’s that quote that goes something like, “by the time you pick your path you’ll have already been walking it for some time” I butchered that I think. Is it from Ra?

RE: discovering the Ra material - AnthroHeart - 02-13-2020

(02-13-2020, 10:29 AM)sillypumpkins Wrote: What’s that quote that goes something like, “by the time you pick your path you’ll have already been walking it for some time” I butchered that I think. Is it from Ra?

19.16 Questioner: Then, through free will, some time in the third-density experience, the path splits and an entity consciously— probably does not consciously choose. Does an entity consciously choose this path at the initial splitting point?

Ra: I am Ra. We speak in generalities which is dangerous for always inaccurate. However, we realize you look for the overview; so we will eliminate anomalies and speak of majorities.
The majority of third-density beings is far along the chosen path before realization of that path is conscious.

RE: discovering the Ra material - kristina - 02-14-2020

(02-13-2020, 10:50 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 10:29 AM)sillypumpkins Wrote: What’s that quote that goes something like, “by the time you pick your path you’ll have already been walking it for some time” I butchered that I think. Is it from Ra?

19.16 Questioner: Then, through free will, some time in the third-density experience, the path splits and an entity consciously— probably does not consciously choose. Does an entity consciously choose this path at the initial splitting point?

Ra: I am Ra. We speak in generalities which is dangerous for always inaccurate. However, we realize you look for the overview; so we will eliminate anomalies and speak of majorities.
The majority of third-density beings is far along the chosen path before realization of that path is conscious.

That is an amazing quote because it speaks of just how consciousness works! Love it! Heart

RE: discovering the Ra material - Alexis - 02-14-2020

I haven't picked one polarity over the other, I have been more focused on being myself rather than spending my time worrying about if I am not good enough for a harvest. In the end, my experience is still a service.

RE: discovering the Ra material - Infinite - 02-15-2020

Being honest, I think it's difficult someone not wanderer or not close to harvestability to be interest in LOO. The discover of the material in most cases are no randomic. Someone without the minimum degree of understanding will not resonate with the material.

RE: discovering the Ra material - AnthroHeart - 02-15-2020

Do little mistakes where we act unloving towards another in a moment go negative towards harvestability?

I'm sure they're not good, but does anyone just barely miss harvest because of one or two wrongdoings?

RE: discovering the Ra material - flofrog - 02-15-2020

I really think it's the incarnation overall Gem, it's probably impossible unless you are a sadhu to not have mistakes along the way. Wink
lol probably even sadhus make a few lol

RE: discovering the Ra material - Bora137 - 02-28-2020

If a neutral person comes across Ra and that motivates them to help others more one of two things will happen, either they will like the feeling they get from helping people (which is kind of STS when you think about it) and will keep doing it or they will not like the feeling they get and continue on as they were. Don't forget the universe hates pretense and always flushes it out.

However there is also the psychological revelation aspect to Ra. How many people can have a revelation just from reading a text and not from direct experiences (like happens in NDEs) I don't know - I'm guessing it's very low. Think about it - aliens from the future and past living on Venus coming down to build the pyramids, channeling through someone in the 80s - really, not many people in an agnostic or atheist position are going to buy it let alone be transformed by it. But if say there was such a person and they were utterly transformed by reading Ra and suddenly their life and the universe all made sense and they committed themselves 100% to Ra's teachings, then yes that person would reach 4D. Because again there is an aspect of STS driving STO. This person obviously felt life was meaningless before they found Ra, then Ra showed them life wasn't - this is a huge gift and to both repay and to realise this gift (STS) they commit themselves to STO.

RE: discovering the Ra material - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-28-2020

No. It makes their actions meaningless, which some might argue is worse. This is the kind of s*** that dark adepts criticize the STO path for. s*** like that. The point of 3rd density is to understand one's own will. If you do not know your own will, you are not harvestable. Positive or negative polarization are the RESULT of self understanding, not the impetus.

(02-14-2020, 09:43 PM)Alexis Wrote: I haven't picked one polarity over the other, I have been more focused on being myself rather than spending my time worrying about if I am not good enough for a harvest.  In the end, my experience is still a service.

Funny enough, THAT'S the kind of attitude which helps one truly polarize. Great going!

(02-15-2020, 05:41 PM)flofrog Wrote: I really think it's the incarnation overall Gem, it's probably impossible unless you are a sadhu to not have mistakes along the way. Wink
lol probably even sadhus make a few lol

There are no mistakes. That being said, even Jesus committed a murder.

RE: discovering the Ra material - kristina - 02-28-2020

(02-28-2020, 04:43 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

No. It makes their actions meaningless, which some might argue is worse. This is the kind of s*** that dark adepts criticize the STO path for. s*** like that. The point of 3rd density is to understand one's own will. If you do not know your own will, you are not harvestable. Positive or negative polarization are the RESULT of self understanding, not the impetus.
Oh grasshopper you speak many meaningful words.
I happen to agree with you. Getting to be a real wise ass EP. No just kidding. You are really quite interesting lately. Outta the mouth's of babe. The young will teach the old.

RE: discovering the Ra material - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-07-2020

I guess. I am kind of pre-occupied with my connection to the death archetype, drawing more connections as I mull over it.

It started with a moment I had when watching a movie with my parents.

I posted about it in my journal on another forum, and I will re-post it here:

I was watching a movie last night. Over the course, I made many realizations.

During the previews, there was one for a musical with rap, modern pop music, latin music and other stuff pertinent to modern culture. I noted the difference in aesthetic but sameness in essence in comparison to most musicals. I pondered the reason people like musicals and I came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter the particular style of music: Broadway showtunes, Rock Opera, Metal, Hip Hop, Pop, whatever. At the end of the day, people watch these kinds of movies because they wish they wisj to peer into a world where people spontaneously break out into creative self expression, primarilly in the form of music. I spoke under my breath as I said this. I concluded: "They long to live in a world of creativity."

I have a tendency to realize things as I say them.

When I said: "They long to live in a world of creativity" an IMMENSE pain suddenly hit me out of NOWHERE. I broke down sobbing immediately upon saying it.

I tend to wear beanies, so I pulled mine down and quietly wept uncontrollably, processing heavy amounts of intense and incredibly deep and buried pain.

----------------------------------------------------------

After I had sobbed enough and processed enough buried pain to collect myself somewhat (I would have mini-breakdowns over the course of the night) I came to the decision that the pain was beautiful, because the lesson it taught me was beautiful. What was the lesson? That there is clearly something very beautiful I care about.

I pulled down my beanie and cried some more.

This was the beginning of many realizations that night, which I made over the course of the movie. I barely payed attention to it, but whenever I did, I saw something reflected which lead to more realizations. It was a rapid thing. This is kind of why I have a hard time figuring how to talk about it all.

Towards the end of the night, I had made some majour shifts and was meditating stoned in order to process my fear, appreciating the fear as reflecting my mysterious essence back to me in the smoke and mirrors, and connected with my higher self for guidance in my meditation. At some point, I opened my eyes, saw the Phoenix on my computer wallpaper (it is also my desktop background, the background for my phone, my tablets, my moniker on this site and others, etc. ALL AROUND ME) and then made more connections:

My love for violent s*** throughout my life, my dark sense of aesthetics, my taste in music, my choice of imagery (especially all the skull, death, phoenix and Grim Reaper imagery), my OTHER alias, which uses the surname Grimm (based off of a fictional character from my childhood character who was the Grim Reaper on a motorcycle. And no, it was NOT Ghost Rider, although I love him too) my obsession over my ex-friend who is this hot, sensual, dark, gothy, creative Scorpio chick (who REALLY embodies that archetype in a number of ways, and who I saw as reflecting stuff I wanted to embody within myself) my recent explorations of my shadow self, which are partially being guided by an ex-black wizard who calls themselves "Reaper" etc. etc.

I made the connections between all of that, and whatever buried trauma I was processing:

I am learning to surrender to the process of Death, so I can make room for creation. I am learning to let go of my attachments to make room for all that is. And there is only myself, reflected back to me within my infinite creations. Why get attached to any of them when I can make room for ALL of them?

That is one majour change I made that night.

It is what I am really focused on lately. I am tying up things, and I am letting go.

RE: discovering the Ra material - Sacred Fool - 03-08-2020

(02-15-2020, 11:20 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Do little mistakes where we act unloving towards another in a moment go negative towards harvestability?

I'm sure they're not good, but does anyone just barely miss harvest because of one or two wrongdoings?

I mean no personal disrespect, but I find comments such as this troubling in the sense that they reflect a deeply held unconscious bondage to some of the meanest cultural distortions perpetrated by Christianity.  "The Day of Wrath."  "The Day of Judgment."

Oh that we were not so deeply poisoned and could more easily accept the truth of there being no judgment, only awareness.  Graduation to 4D, I believe, has merely to do with a being's capacity to work with and feel comfortable in the presence of 4D light, and this has to do with comfort in participating in daily life as we are guided by our own heart (and higher energy centers), as was noted by Madame La Frog.

RE: discovering the Ra material - kristina - 03-08-2020

(03-08-2020, 04:52 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 11:20 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Do little mistakes where we act unloving towards another in a moment go negative towards harvestability?

I mean no personal disrespect, but I find comments such as this troubling in the sense that they reflect a deeply held unconscious bondage to some of the meanest cultural distortions perpetrated by Christianity.  "The Day of Wrath."  "The Day of Judgment."

Oh that we were not so deeply poisoned and could more easily accept the truth of there being no judgment, only awareness.  Graduation to 4D, I believe, has merely to do with a being's capacity to work with and feel comfortable in the presence of 4D light, and this has to do with comfort in participating in daily life as we are guided by our own heart (and higher energy centers), as was noted by Madame La Frog.

Perhaps this is where these thoughts come from, however, I think it comes from another place as well. Dissatisfaction with one's self, its surroundings, behavior, freinds, progress along its chosen path and on and on. I have to agree with you as this thought is very much still alive and circling through all of culture until more and more of us learn to think and feel differently about Life. Self acceptance is not the Christian RELIGION's way per se, it is I will rearrange, suppress, regress, drill, martyr or whatever else you can think of, into an entity's life until the inner sanctuary slowly becomes an inner type of hell from all of the brow beatings we give to ourselves. In agreeing with you, we have this circling around like a vulture in the collective of humanity. How do we go from the whipping of one's self to total acceptance then? There is "A Way".

RE: discovering the Ra material - flofrog - 03-08-2020

(03-08-2020, 04:52 AM)peregrine Wrote:

Madame La Frog, peregrine, really ?? BigSmile

Yes, peregrine is so right, that idea of a judgment day, my god, we do not need that, for sure it doesn't fit anywhere, whoever invented that a long time ago

'oh that we were not so deeply poisoned' as Monsieur peregrine says Smile

RE: discovering the Ra material - Nicholas - 03-08-2020

By "neutral polarity" I guess you mean like sitting on the fence? Sometimes you prefer to play games as a way to get your needs met, while at other times you truly care about another persons unmet needs? 

If your intention is to evolve into 4th dimension so you no longer experience suffering and hardship, then I suspect you would continue to sit on the fence. The suffering that we wish to escape from comes from our refusal to let go of our constructed identities, and this STO/STS divide is just another them/us construct.

The only use this STO/STS dichotomy holds for me is to help me discern what is true from what is false. We experience pain and that is true, but if we continue to attribute our suffering to that painful experience from our past then that is false. Our suffering endures as a consequence from our instinctive desire to protect ourselves from further pain. We unconsciously block the flow of love/light within us while projecting the cause of such blockages to the painful experience, if we remember it at all. We feel like a victim in the world where external events have the power to control our sense of well being. Just recognising the source of our suffering within us brings us closer to harvestability, as we are accepting responsibility for it.

So I would suggest that your desire to not come back to the dream of 3rd density is because you are finding your life situation quite challenging right now? 

We push ourselves to the limit so that we can cross the threshold, and we are close to that threshold when we are feeling particularly challenged!