Chemo Replacement
12-28-2019, 11:11 AM,
Chemo Replacement
This might be an alternative chemo treatment for cancer.

[Image: chemo_replacement.jpg]

Doubt everything. Find your own light. - Buddha
http://www.intentionrepeater.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2019, 12:26 AM,
RE: Chemo Replacement
Just a helpful fyi as I was reading up about this fruit.

Quote:Side effects
We don’t know much about how graviola affects the body. But some chemicals in graviola concern scientists. It may cause nerve changes and movement disorders.

The nerve changes may cause symptoms like Parkinson's disease. Laboratory research has found that some substances in graviola can cause nerve damage. It crosses into the brain from the bloodstream.

One research study has looked at Caribbeans eating large amounts of graviola. It found that they were more likely to develop certain nerve changes. They were also more likely to have hallucinations.

Studies on animals found that graviola may lower blood sugar and blood pressure. Talk to your doctor first before taking graviola if you have diabetes or high blood pressure. Graviola may also cause damage to your kidneys and liver if taken frequently.

It is unlikely that drinks or foods containing graviola could harm you when taken as part of a normal diet.

Talk to your doctor before taking any kind of complementary or alternative therapy.
12-29-2019, 06:47 AM,
There are much more effective methods

Just one example

12-29-2019, 11:10 AM,
That video didn't play Rita.

12-29-2019, 11:19 AM,
(12-29-2019, 12:26 AM)ada Wrote:  Just a helpful fyi as I was reading up about this fruit.

We don’t know much about how graviola affects the body. But some chemicals in graviola concern scientists. It may cause nerve changes and movement disorders.

The nerve changes may cause symptoms like Parkinson's disease. Laboratory research has found that some substances in graviola can cause nerve damage. It crosses into the brain from the bloodstream.

One research study has looked at Caribbeans eating large amounts of graviola. It found that they were more likely to develop certain nerve changes. They were also more likely to have hallucinations.

Studies on animals found that graviola may lower blood sugar and blood pressure. Talk to your doctor first before taking graviola if you have diabetes or high blood pressure. Graviola may also cause damage to your kidneys and liver if taken frequently.

It is unlikely that drinks or foods containing graviola could harm you when taken as part of a normal diet.

Talk to your doctor before taking any kind of complementary or alternative therapy.

If you're using it for chemo replacement, you wouldn't do it all the time I don't think.

But isn't chemo harmful too?

Not defending it as I haven't really looked into it. I just saw it posted on my Facebook.

12-29-2019, 12:09 PM,
(12-29-2019, 11:19 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  
(12-29-2019, 12:26 AM)ada Wrote:  Just a helpful fyi as I was reading up about this fruit.

If you're using it for chemo replacement, you wouldn't do it all the time I don't think.

But isn't chemo harmful too?

Not defending it as I haven't really looked into it. I just saw it posted on my Facebook.

Yes, I think chemo is very harmful. Especially to the immune system.

I recommend also looking into Changa mushroom, and of course consulting a doctor beforehand.
The following 1 user Likes ada's post:
RitaJC
12-30-2019, 04:40 AM,
(12-29-2019, 11:10 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  That video didn't play Rita.

Sorry for that.

Does it play now?

01-07-2020, 10:26 AM,
Everyone's cancer, disease, optimal health is different.

We are not all the same, our disease is not the same and Terra Nuova, aka Earth, has provided millions and millions of options, but the Creator gave us the best one, our own thoughts and beliefs.

Yes, chemo, radiation and practically the entirety of modern medicine is based on killing, fighting and eradicating nature.

Chemotherapy is based on the same thought processes that bring us fighting heartworms in dogs.
We, and our dogs, are poisoned in the hope that the parasite, bacteria, virus or disease dies before we do. Often, the medication wins and all of us, human, dog and bacteria alike, die. But, have no fear, the medical system keeps your families money for killing you, then charges you to dispose of the body. What a system.

Optimal health is only achieved through natural balance and working with our bodies and the earth.

All our modern science is based first on profit, health, humanity and results are secondary, if considered at all.

In LoO there is a quote in the beginning that speaks of wisdom over knowledge.

Knowledge says we should fight, wisdom says only loving support ever could win.

Blessings and love to any suffering. I pray daily for your highest good.
Once I was lost, now I have a map and am savoring my journey!