Bring4th
Chemo Replacement - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Chemo Replacement (/showthread.php?tid=17877)

Chemo Replacement - AnthroHeart - 12-28-2019

This might be an alternative chemo treatment for cancer.

[Image: chemo_replacement.jpg]

RE: Chemo Replacement - ada - 12-29-2019

Just a helpful fyi as I was reading up about this fruit.

Quote:Side effects
We don’t know much about how graviola affects the body. But some chemicals in graviola concern scientists. It may cause nerve changes and movement disorders.

The nerve changes may cause symptoms like Parkinson's disease. Laboratory research has found that some substances in graviola can cause nerve damage. It crosses into the brain from the bloodstream.

One research study has looked at Caribbeans eating large amounts of graviola. It found that they were more likely to develop certain nerve changes. They were also more likely to have hallucinations.

Studies on animals found that graviola may lower blood sugar and blood pressure. Talk to your doctor first before taking graviola if you have diabetes or high blood pressure. Graviola may also cause damage to your kidneys and liver if taken frequently.

It is unlikely that drinks or foods containing graviola could harm you when taken as part of a normal diet.

Talk to your doctor before taking any kind of complementary or alternative therapy.

RE: Chemo Replacement - RitaJC - 12-29-2019

There are much more effective methods

Just one example

RE: Chemo Replacement - AnthroHeart - 12-29-2019

That video didn't play Rita.

RE: Chemo Replacement - AnthroHeart - 12-29-2019

(12-29-2019, 12:26 AM)ada Wrote: Just a helpful fyi as I was reading up about this fruit.

We don’t know much about how graviola affects the body. But some chemicals in graviola concern scientists. It may cause nerve changes and movement disorders.

The nerve changes may cause symptoms like Parkinson's disease. Laboratory research has found that some substances in graviola can cause nerve damage. It crosses into the brain from the bloodstream.

One research study has looked at Caribbeans eating large amounts of graviola. It found that they were more likely to develop certain nerve changes. They were also more likely to have hallucinations.

Studies on animals found that graviola may lower blood sugar and blood pressure. Talk to your doctor first before taking graviola if you have diabetes or high blood pressure. Graviola may also cause damage to your kidneys and liver if taken frequently.

It is unlikely that drinks or foods containing graviola could harm you when taken as part of a normal diet.

Talk to your doctor before taking any kind of complementary or alternative therapy.

If you're using it for chemo replacement, you wouldn't do it all the time I don't think.

But isn't chemo harmful too?

Not defending it as I haven't really looked into it. I just saw it posted on my Facebook.

RE: Chemo Replacement - ada - 12-29-2019

(12-29-2019, 11:19 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 12:26 AM)ada Wrote: Just a helpful fyi as I was reading up about this fruit.

If you're using it for chemo replacement, you wouldn't do it all the time I don't think.

But isn't chemo harmful too?

Not defending it as I haven't really looked into it. I just saw it posted on my Facebook.

Yes, I think chemo is very harmful. Especially to the immune system.

I recommend also looking into Changa mushroom, and of course consulting a doctor beforehand.

RE: Chemo Replacement - RitaJC - 12-30-2019

(12-29-2019, 11:10 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: That video didn't play Rita.

Sorry for that.

Does it play now?

RE: Chemo Replacement - BridgesToLight - 01-07-2020

Everyone's cancer, disease, optimal health is different.

We are not all the same, our disease is not the same and Terra Nuova, aka Earth, has provided millions and millions of options, but the Creator gave us the best one, our own thoughts and beliefs.

Yes, chemo, radiation and practically the entirety of modern medicine is based on killing, fighting and eradicating nature.

Chemotherapy is based on the same thought processes that bring us fighting heartworms in dogs.
We, and our dogs, are poisoned in the hope that the parasite, bacteria, virus or disease dies before we do. Often, the medication wins and all of us, human, dog and bacteria alike, die. But, have no fear, the medical system keeps your families money for killing you, then charges you to dispose of the body. What a system.

Optimal health is only achieved through natural balance and working with our bodies and the earth.

All our modern science is based first on profit, health, humanity and results are secondary, if considered at all.

In LOO there is a quote in the beginning that speaks of wisdom over knowledge.

Knowledge says we should fight, wisdom says only loving support ever could win.

Blessings and love to any suffering. I pray daily for your highest good.

RE: Chemo Replacement - AlgolSon - 04-05-2020

Water fasting. It is miraculous. I have done a 30 day fast without food, only water. That only saintly people can do it is only a myth. Anyone can do it. An excellent introduction to water fasting is:

'How and When to be Your Own Doctor's
by Isabelle Moser

She gives excellent references you can use to do more research. You will find that the greatest healing method next to love/forgiveness is the forsaking of food. Though, not too long, of course!

The difficulty depends on your positivity and willpower, experiences, and lifetime consumption. After your body has done an initial physical cleaning with its own intelligence, damage will undergo reparation. This includes emotional and mental damage. RA speaks on this. It is one reason I took the possibility of water healing seriously. Use quality water and charge it with love as you would a crystal.

You will undergo a regression on all levels. Old negativities will resurface from the subconscious. You will have to work through them and resist the temptation to eat. If you eat, do not fret. The more you practice refraining from food, the greater your willpower will become and the intelligence of your body will develop it's own discipline to refrain food. You will continue to heal from where ever you left off last; you will not lose progress.

There isn't need to fast for extended periods, but the healing is squared the longer you go in one instance. A lifetime of damage can be healed in the proverbial 40 days.

The physical hunger will subside after long enough. A feeling of the Creator's Love will become normal. You will even lose interest in sex. I was sad that I had to eat again.

I do an extended fast once a year. In my case, broken ribs mended and my ears healed. Color and sound are very rich to me.

You just need to be careful about what you eat again. Take it slow. Don't be voracious.

RE: Chemo Replacement - AnthroHeart - 04-05-2020

I have lived on light not feeling hungry for 1/2 a day.
I mean when I was hungry I tuned into the Light and the hunger went away,
but only for a bit.
I still eat meat, so I probably need to come off that if I want to work toward Light.
I did a 3 day fast once. Just water. Didn't notice any benefit from it.

RE: Chemo Replacement - AlgolSon - 04-05-2020

Three days to a week is just the initiation period. It's long enough to fix a flu. George St. Pierre, MMA fighter, uses 3 day fasting to build his athleticism. If you've gone three days you will definitely be able to go longer! You are lucky. It wasn't so easy for me, at first.

It takes time for your body to clean out your stomach. Once you've expelled the poop the digestive system can take a rest and your energies can be focused on the rest of your body and your mind. The poop will be very disgusting. Very. I only disagree with the book I recommended by Isabelle Moser her point of using laxitives and direct colon cleansing. Your body will expel when it wants too.

Once you've passed the digestive cleansing you will begin to feel the changes. You will be shocked at how much feces you expel. Mine was pound by pound.

But if you can complete a few weeks of just water, your body intelligence will improve. It will only ask for 1/3 of what you used to eat.

Also, once your digestives are cleaned you can begin to experiment with foods one-by-one to see their effects on you. Simple things that are supposed to be healthy can be bad for your particular constitution. You can weed these out in an organized manner.

There is a very nice book by man named Luigi Cornaro called 'The Art of Living Long'. He almost died at around 40 years old because his diet was too rich. This was centuries ago when there were no synthetics or preservatives. He water fasted, learned his personal ideal diet, and lived past 100 easily. At 80 he could still ride a horse. One thing peculiar about his diet is that he depended on virgin wine. Too fermented would make him ill.

I wish you well! I have heard of another method of healing cancer when I was in the Philippines. There is a plant that grows translated to something like "long life". Making tea or cooking with it can regress cancer.

RE: Chemo Replacement - Bosphorus1982 - 04-10-2020

Yes. You may use Turmeric. It creates wonders

RE: Chemo Replacement - AlgolSon - 04-15-2020

The Vedic texts are particularly helpful. What I find strange about the recommendation of turmeric is that it is just colorful ginger. Ginger is just a light version of ginseng.

I was fortunate to be raised by my grandmother from Asia. I learned how to clean food not only from washing, and Love itself, but from using roots. Verily, the greatest distinction between Eastern and Western comes from using roots. There is no cuisine, for me, if there are not roots. Roots clean everything, even GMO's. Even animal flesh that is full of fear. Use roots and love, and you can clean even long dead meat of negativity.

RE: Chemo Replacement - AnthroHeart - 04-15-2020

Before I eat food I most of the time will tune into it and shift its vibration to be higher.
It affects the taste as well.
Only takes about 2-5 minutes.
I feel it getting tighter and higher vibe.

I have to eat meat now cause I'm still going through a Kundalini awakening and need protein.

The 'Roman' cuisines of Europe are very good with roots. But they focus on taste more than medicine. They are certainly fun to eat! Asian food focuses first on medicine, then taste. So it is an acquired taste.

Learn the basic roots: onion, garlic, ginger. They are as common as grass. They are bicycles. Ride them with love. Smell them, taste them! You will never forget how to ride a bicycle.

Ginger is particularly good with seafood.

Then you can invent automobiles, trains, and airplanes.

Are you a fan of ginger ale?

And is that a good use of ginger?

Don't worry about meat. Mongolians and Eskimoes depend on meat. They live as long as everyone else, often longer. South Indians eat a lot of veggies but die young.

Don't take anyone's word. Believe nothing. There is no pyramid. There is no optimal calorie count. I need less than 1000 a day as a 190 pound man. Experiment. The Vedic science is useful.

Nothing produced by a corporation is useful. I see that you need a base.

Marco Pierre White.

There is no specific that helps. There is no cure. There is only the general. The more you divide, the less you learn. Divide only by your own perception. Will you be governed by science? You can know who you are and what is good for you; or you can trust a no-name group who says that you are not an individual; that what is healthy is healthy for all.

What about living off Light/prana?

Do you think that's really possible?

And is it nutritional?

Marco Pierre White.

Yes, I do believe in giving away prana. Yes, I have experienced the return of good will, exponentially. It is Good!
It returns exponentially. As Ra says, it is squared. It, indeed, keeps you in the Game we play. You may be like Ms.Carla.

Everyone is different, though we play archetypes, too.

Living off only prana as a human? No, we are here to experience. I fasted in darkness. There is plenty of light within us to live without the sun.

All matter is made of light. Our light is our matter.

Prana is you.
But we are born with earth-suits.

The Earth suit is our greatest tool! Learn about your vehicle and how it works! Drive it! You will not have this same opportunity later. Ignore the now, reject the pain, and you will lose this beautiful time.

Discipline is almost freedom!

"Fear is the mind-killer."
Accept fear. Befriend it. The disease will disappear.
Marco Pierre White is an excellent and humble teacher.