Bring4th
Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics (/showthread.php?tid=5898)

Pages: 1 2

Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 11-09-2012

We had a great show tonight! Carla and Jim offered profound insights! I felt almost like I was witnessing them channeling!

Carla, in particular, sounded the best she's sounded in months. Very clear, focused, and with gems of wisdom flowing like a river from her lips!

If you haven't been catching the shows, I invite you to do so!

I'm going to start indexing the shows from now on. Thank you, plenum, for indexing the shows for awhile. Would anyone be willing to volunteer to go back and index the old shows in the archive? It would be too big a task for one person, but it could be broken into segments...say if 12 people each took 1 month's worth of shows, then each person would only have to listen to 4 or 5 shows.

I say "have to listen to" as though it were a chore! But I hope you don't find it a chore. I always learn something from Carla and Jim each week, and I am certain you will too, if you listen to some of the shows. There are many golden nuggets in those shows!

Please let me know via this thread, or via pm, if you'd like to help with this task. If someone could volunteer to condense all of plenum's threads (in this section), that would eliminate those shows.

I will take on the task from this point on, so that once the archived shows are done, we'll keep up to date.

I will start with tonight's show. Maybe an easier way to do it is for each person to just post the topics of whichever show they listened to. Then, as we accumulate all of the archived shows, someone can string them all together into 1 nice, neat index.

Here is the format of the index. We can just post 1-2 phrases or sentences to briefly describe each topic. No need to get elaborate. (The objective is to just show the topic, not repeat Carla's words!)

Thank you in advance!

Opening riff: Q‘uo, February 19, 2011 about consciousness, words, and dwelling in the silence

Questions/Topics
Cyan: The real nature of the other self as free and independent of the thoughts of the inner self

StormShadow: Staying calm when spouse is angry - is this STS or STO?

Caycegal: What does it mean that our planet is now 4D?

norral: How do you love STS?

Other topics: Prayers for Trish, finding the love in the present moment, current events, and upcoming trip.

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Plenum - 11-12-2012

hey, good luck with that Monica. The show is great and definitely deserves a wider appreciation.

as a side note, maybe they could add an extra button under the bring4th banner ... between where the forums button and the blogs button is ... that has a link to the In The Now show page ... so people can get to it easier.

[Image: ijnqQ.png]

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 11-23-2012

Carla and Jim talked a bit about their trip

Opening riff: Q‘uo, May 13, 1987 about the ebb and flow, seasonal patterns in our lives, trust during the bleak winter season

Carla spoke about the darkest time of her life: after Don's suicide, and how she healed

Questions/Topics

Cyan - how to help friend who was contemplating suicide

Wendall - dreams: are they working out real karmic issues?

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 11-30-2012

Opening riff: Q‘uo, April 12, 1987 be a conscious being, an actor, seeing circumstance as illusion, but illusion rich in spiritual possibility.

Questions/Topics

StormShadow - follow-up question about controlling anger, controlling others, STS or STO?

Cyan - Is it STS to offer design of a shelter that might be used by STS entities?

lightworker - Pray/meditate and attract negative thoughtforms

Composite Question - What is a thoughtform?

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 12-14-2012

Carla was out sick with the flu, so Jim filled in for her. Great job, Jim!

Jim started out by addressing the recent school shooting, and how that is a reflection of unbalanced male energy.

Opening riff: Q‘uo, Nov 21, 2005 about the shift on Dec. 21 - in 1 week! What does it mean? What will happen? How best can we prepare and respond?

Questions/Topics

Jules and Nijuro both submitted questions about Dec. 21 2012, so Jim talked at length about this. We will continue this topic next week! Yes, that's right, next week! We WILL be doing a show on Dec. 21! Please join us!

Composite Question - Is it STS to send 'love bombs' to STS entities?

Live Caller: Prem - about healing

Live Caller: Nijuro - follow up questions about 12.12.21

Thanks to all who participated...and in particular, to our live callers! Carla really enjoys having live callers so I hope some call in next week when Carla is on the show!

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 12-28-2012

Opening riff: Another excerpt from Q‘uo, Nov 21, 2005 about the shift and the Dec. 21 date.

Questions/Topics

Tonight's show was all about Winter Solstice 2012! We had a huge group in the chat room - the most ever! Thanks to everyone who participated and who offered questions or called in live!

We also did a question from Gemini Wolf: Will there be homosexuality in 4D?

Opening riff: Another excerpt from Q‘uo, Dec 14, 1986 about Jesus

Carla talked about Jesus, his mission, and Christmas.

Questions/Topics

More about Winter Solstice 2012! We had many questions and comments from the forum about the 'Shift that Didn't happen.' What did happen? Carla was especially lit up tonight - don't miss this show! You can listen to it in the archives.

Jane: Using meditation to calm a storm

Doxie: New Age guilt trip: telling sick people they 'manifested' their illness; is this compassionate?

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 01-04-2013

Opening riff: Another excerpt from Q‘uo, Oct 14, 2005 about death and moment-to-moment choices and tuning

Carla was especially brilliant tonight!

Questions/Topics

Karl: Compacted orange ray

Tenet Nosce: David Wilcock's claims to channel 'Ra' and making predictions about 2012. Carla answered this and also spoke a great deal about channeling.

We then were about to do Yossarian's question but Carla and Jim lost their connection, so we'll have to redo the question next week, along with Shin'Ar's question that we didn't get to.

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - βαθμιαίος - 01-05-2013

Request/suggestion: Monica, would you be willing to include the link to the archive of the show in the summary?

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Jeremy - 01-05-2013

Could you possibly ask Carla and Jim about the children's book also next week? Smile

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 01-05-2013

(01-05-2013, 09:30 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: Request/suggestion: Monica, would you be willing to include the link to the archive of the show in the summary?

Good idea! Will do.

(01-05-2013, 09:49 AM)Xradfl Wrote: Could you possibly ask Carla and Jim about the children's book also next week? Smile

Yes, it's in the queue! A couple of other questions are ahead of it though, so it might be towards the end of the show.

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 01-11-2013

Opening riff: Q‘uo, Sept 17, 2003 about 'digging' vs the shorter route to the open heart

Carla talked about this and about surrender

Questions/Topics

Yossarian: Negative entity or part of self? More evil if showing more anger? Luciferian cults?

Shin'Ar: Reconciling the distortions in Christianity with 'higher' truths

xradfl: Children's book about the Law of One

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - βαθμιαίος - 01-12-2013

Link?

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 01-12-2013

(01-12-2013, 09:17 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: Link?

Done. The show wasn't available yet at the time I posted that.

We're getting almost 5000 hits per month! I wonder who they are? Apparently not B4 people!

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - βαθμιαίος - 01-12-2013

Thanks!

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 01-18-2013

Opening riff: Ra 71.17, about magic

Carla and Jim then spent the next 45 minutes expounding about MAGIC!!! What magic is, Tarot, etc. It was most excellent.

Questions/Topics

Caycegal: Magic

Derek: Paradox

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 01-25-2013

We opened the show by talking about how lower 2D bacteria in dental infections can affect us. Great health info!

Opening riff: Ra 94.12 Experience of mind, how our choices affect permeability of the veil and catalyst.

Questions/Topics

Gemini Wolf: Whom should we pray to? How do we discern guidance?

Karen: Should the Law of One be read/studied in the order in which it was written?

Carla then talked about her struggles with self-worth.

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 02-01-2013

Opening riff: Q'uo June 6, 1993 This reaching of the hand to the infinite intelligence that is source and ending, is an image showing the essence
of prayer.

Questions/Topics

Me: Are music, art, etc. carried over into larger life?

Cyan: STS and STO 4-5 D communicate?

jws1970 and akar: Can entities still make the Choice post-2012?

Karen: When a genius who experienced trauma is healed of the trauma, does the genius remain?

NO SHOW next week, as Carla and Jim will be hosting a Gathering of volunteers and associates of L/L Research. If you have any suggestions about how they can serve, please post them in this section of the forum.

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - akar - 02-13-2013

(02-01-2013, 09:56 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: 2013.02.01

Opening riff: Q'uo June 6, 1993 This reaching of the hand to the infinite intelligence that is source and ending, is an image showing the essence
of prayer.

Questions/Topics

Me: Are music, art, etc. carried over into larger life?

Cyan: STS and STO 4-5 D communicate?

jws1970 and akar: Can entities still make the Choice post-2012?

Karen: When a genius who experienced trauma is healed of the trauma, does the genius remain?

NO SHOW next week, as Carla and Jim will be hosting a Gathering of volunteers and associates of L/L Research. If you have any suggestions about how they can serve, please post them in this section of the forum.

Hi Monica, where can I listen to the answers to the questions about 2012 we sent?
thanks!!

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 02-15-2013

Carla and Jim talked about the L/L staff meeting held last week. Many suggestions were made regarding how to further L/L's work, including getting the Law of One books on bookstore shelves! This led to some discussion about prosperity and why some Wanderers may have a tendency to struggle financially.

Opening riff: Q'uo April 18,2004 The vividness of 3D experience.

Questions/Topics

JP: 4D-5D nectar/broth

Jimhu/Taco: 3D/4D Earth

NO SHOW next week, as Carla will be having surgery. Please hold her in your prayers!!!

(02-13-2013, 03:21 PM)akar Wrote: Hi Monica, where can I listen to the answers to the questions about 2012 we sent?
thanks!!

I just added a link to post #17. I normally do this as soon as the archive is available (about 1/2 hour after the show) but forgot last time - oops!

Just in case I forget again, you can always find all the archived shows at:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch

Just scroll down and click on the date of the show you want.

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 02-19-2013

CHANGE IN PLANS: Carla's surgery has been postponed, so there WILL be a show this Friday, Feb. 22 after all!

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 02-22-2013

Opening riff: Ra 48.7 - patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority

JP: follow-up about Ego

Karl: method to determine positive and negative polarities

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 03-01-2013

Opening riff: Q'uo Nov. 16, 1986 - Forgive self, forgive others...joy in tears, tears in joy

Jeremy: Conscious vs trance channeling, challenging spirits, what is meant by Carla's challenge "Jesus is Lord"

Adonai-1: Negative time/space...danger for channelers?

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 03-08-2013

Announcement about the newly published book, Blue Star Love, about the spirituality of Elvis Presley

Opening riff: Ra 16.50, what 4th density is and is not.

Jim Kent: quote from Secrets of the UFO, question about reconciling acceptance and polarization

Jeremy (follow-up from last week): purity of channeling, 70s era channeling 'doom and gloom'

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 03-16-2013

Opening riff: Ra 29.5 Sub-sub-sub Logos

Questions/Topics

Hope: Why did Ra say they were not of love or light in the very first session? Why was it edited out?

A discussion then ensued about the editing and different versions of the Law of One. See http://www.lawofone.info/ which has at the top of every page the option to choose which version you want:

Quote:Version (?): Lightly Edited, Relistened, Original, Audio

L/L Research Transcripts: HTML, PDF
Differences: Relistened/Edited, Original/Edited (Answers Only)

Horuseus: % of STS/STO. Reference: Law of One 21.11 and 36.24.

This led into a discussion about UFOs, disclosure, the different types of ET's, and guerrilla warfare vs powerful military warfare. Jim referenced the book
Exposing U.S. Government Policies On Extraterrestrial Life: The Challenge Of Exopolitics by Michael E. Salla

To alleviate any fear that may be triggered by talk of negative ET's, I suggested reading the most excellent Q'uo session from 2007.02.11, and Carla agreed. See discussion about this session here.

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - βαθμιαίος - 03-16-2013

(03-16-2013, 12:37 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Hope: Why did Ra say they were not of love or light in the very first session? Why was it edited out?

A discussion then ensued about the editing and different versions of the Law of One. See http://www.lawofone.info/ which has at the top of every page the option to choose which version you want:

Did Carla or Jim say anything specifically about Hope's question? Did they remember editing it out and know why they had done so?

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 03-16-2013

(03-16-2013, 09:02 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: Did Carla or Jim say anything specifically about Hope's question? Did they remember editing it out and know why they had done so?

No. They remembered Don editing a lot of stuff out, with one reason being that he thought references to personal issues wouldn't be of interest to the reader, but they didn't know why he edited that particular comment.

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 03-22-2013

Live caller: Tips on Channeling

Opening riff: Q'uo, June 21, 2002 - difficult living in 3D Earth, connecting to spiritual family

Questions/Topics

UFOs: positive or negative? follow up to last week's topic about mass landing, etc.

JP: objects appearing and disappearing

LastBreath: Magic Mushrooms

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 03-29-2013

Live caller: Automatic writing...how to get answers

Opening riff: Q'uo, March 24, 1996 - the larger viewpoint

Carla: Easter and what Jesus means to her, the distorting of Jesus' teachings by Christianity, judging

Live Caller: Immanuel, forgiving of others and self, technique for doing so

Questions/Topics

LastBreath: Esoteric Christianity

Me: What do you mean by 'Jesus died for our sins?' and do you think he really rose from the dead?

Jocelyn: Her son died...where is he now? Did his drug use affect what will happen to his soul?

LastBreath: Follow-up about magic mushrooms

Kokea: Drug use and harvestability

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 04-12-2013

Opening riff: Ra 21.9 incarnations...automatic, healing of

Carla spoke about reincarnation and some of her own past lives

I spoke about some of mine

Carla spoke about suffering here on this planet...is it like this on other planets too? or does this planet have more suffering than other 3D planets? Suffering/Veil/Free Will

Questions/Topics

from the chat room: Morgan and SylvainStXGermain

Who are the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow

The time for harvest

Bleedthrough memories from traumatic past lives and how to resolve them

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 04-19-2013

We had a lot of technical problems tonight...not sure why. We Won't have a show next week, due to Carla's surgery. Hopefully, we'll get the technical problems cleared up before resuming the show. Stay tuned!

Opening riff: Q’uo, April 11, 2009 - masculine/feminine energies

Questions/Topics

kekoa: Is it going to be easier to incarnate as 4D in the future because the earth is near 4D anyway?

JP: Are public displays of miracles by masters such as Jesus, invasions of free-will?

Adonai-One: Fear of catastrophic effects of solar flares

Guardian: Will we follow the exact paths that our higher selves have traveled?

theEternal: Seth, channeled through Jane Roberts

Gemini Wolf: Are Carla's physical ailments caused by the attack from Orion entities during the Ra sessions?

Adonai-One: Carla, have you ever been given visions in your channelings?

NotSure: Transformation of the body...what is death?