Bring4th
The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity (/showthread.php?tid=18245)

The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - Navaratna - 05-11-2020

Ra repeatedly states all is one, trying to say the answer is somewhere beyond is not interpreting the idea correctly.

Edgar Cayce was an example of what channeling can do

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - Asolsutsesvyl - 05-12-2020

I've been thinking about Navaratna's cross-referencing and calculations since being sent a PM by him asking to have a look at the thread "I found a correlation between Hindu Chinese and Mesoamerican timekeeping in Ra". After I replied to that, he's made more threads exploring further and more related stuff has come in, and by now I have more to say than back then.

I got another PM pointing me to the first thread listed below, but I also make this reply to the other threads in this short list:
- "The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity"
- "The Pyramid was a 7th density thought form. Visual proof"
- "Newly discovered connection between 3rd and 8th density via Tarot/Moon cycles"

The density problem

What does "density" mean? That's the big problem with the stuff Navaratna has so far put together. He's exploring symbolic and numerical structures, while re-using words to describe them which do not really fit. The exploration isn't bad, but the sloppy language use is, because it turns things into a contradictory muddle.

The mapping of physical objects, and physical symbols, to various densities - and similarly with other related spiritual concepts - only works on a symbolic level, and cannot go very far. The reason it cannot go very far is that categorical boundaries are defined in connection with the framework of densities. If those are ignored, then contradictions will result.

7D is at the center of such logical problems. 7D represents a unity about which little more can be said than that everything is one in 7D. The entire cosmos could be described as a "7D thought form", but with such descriptions, all differentiations which make some physical objects more or less 7D-related disappear. 7D erases the difference between all separate things and beings.

To move past 7D would mean to move past a complete unity of/with this creation to a new or different creation. Ra's description of that is that until that happens, knowledge of what it means is missing. All attempts to fill in the blanks result in using things we know or can at least imagine to describe things we can neither know nor even imagine - not even at the 6D level.

Whatever is meant when referring to a person or thing as 8D or 9D, etc., doing so is logically incompatible with the Ra scale of densitities if you try to say that any distinct person or thing in our creation is more related to 8D or 9D than any other.

For different stuff, different words are needed

Using old words to describe completely different, new things results in confusion. Seriously, if Navaratna came up with a clear and unique terminology, and avoided phrasing things in a way which causes logical contradictions, then it would be more interesting to read.

Maybe Navaratna's big problem is that he hasn't found the words he needs to describe the big and intricate structures he examines. I mean, go right ahead and make your own unique terminology if you don't find a good match elsewhere. It would make it much easier for others to have a look and follow along in the reasoning.

I think that Navaratna's exploration is actually interesting. But some work would be needed if it is to be communicated in a way that would better allow others to join the exploration.

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - JJCarsonian - 05-12-2020

(05-11-2020, 12:55 AM)Navaratna Wrote: I definitely think the birth of Edgar Cayce means something significant in this context.

8th density as Moon.

Look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEA-8_i9vZY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwAjxvL6Y4c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_364Svr6CVM

He also lived 67 years. 6X64=384 a lunar year 384 [lunar years]x 64[#hexagrams/#codons of DNA = 67years (365 day) # of solar years derived from the I ching/DNA calendar
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3575644/
Born around the time Edison invented the light bulb, died in 1945 several months before the end of WWII and dropping of the atom bombs. A 67 year epoch.
https://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18240

Edgar Cayce is mentioned in the Ra material.
He made channeling much more popular/worth attention in the eyes American society.
There are many suggestions indicating he was an Egyptian lord named Ra-Ta in a previous aeon.

Visualization:
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/06/54/55/065455b768c1644e137239c6aca9d8c9--sahaja-yoga-meditation-philosophy-quotes.jpg?nii=t
9 Navaratna [planetary positions/light/corresponding jewels]-- 7 colors, Sun and Moon.

Density SUNLIGHT 9 Ruby (māṇikyaṃ) for Surya (taraṇeḥ) (Sun),
Density MOONLIGHT 8 Pearl (muktāphalaṃ) for Chandra (Moon),
Density Violet 7 Red coral (vidrumaṃ) for Mangala (māheya) (Mars),
Density Indigo 6 Emerald (maratakaṃ) for Budha (saumya) (Mercury),
Density Blue 5 Yellow sapphire (puṣparājaṃ) for Bṛhaspati (devejya) (Jupiter),
Density Green 4 Diamond (vajraṃ) for Shukra (asurācārya) (Venus), Ra resides in Venus in the context of ancient Egypt, later moving to Sun
DENSITY Yellow 3 Blue sapphire (nīlaṃ) for Shani (Saturn), <---This is WHERE THE planetary COUNCIL OF Saturn RESIDES

DENSITY Orange 2 Hessonite (gomeda) for Rahu (the ascending lunar node)
DENSITY Red 1 Cat's eye (vaidūryaṃ) for Ketu (the descending lunar node),

Relevance to you as an individual:

47.5 Questioner: Then at fourth-density graduation into fifth is there anything like the percentages you gave for third-density graduation into fourth for polarization?
Ra: I am Ra. There are, in your modes of thinking, responses we can make, which we shall make. However, the important point is that the graduations from density to density do occur. The positive/negative polarity is a thing which will, at the sixth level, simply become history. Therefore, we speak in an illusory time continuum when we discuss statistics of positive versus negative harvest into fifth. A large percentage of fourth-density negative entities continue the negative path from fourth- to fifth-density experience, for without wisdom the compassion and desire to aid other-self is not extremely well-informed. Thus though one loses approximately two percent moving from negative to positive during the fourth-density experience we find approximately eight percent of graduations into fifth density those of the negative.

The reverence you have for Edgar Cayce is interesting. I admire him too, but it feels like you hold him in a completely different category. I don’t feel he is any more special than any other wanderer, and by Ra definition , he is definitely not from 8th density. Based on the immense amount of love And compassion he has shown throughout his life, I’d say he feels more like upper 4th density.

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - AnthroHeart - 05-12-2020

Edgar Cayce knew the key to the Universe (3,6,9 at his time) so that tells me at least 6th density.

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - Navaratna - 05-12-2020

7 colors moon and sun

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - sillypumpkins - 05-12-2020

(05-12-2020, 05:04 PM)Navaratna Wrote: Rather than expecting people to know what all the math means. My hope is to find someone who could help design a program to visualize it all, but people already beat me to it before I could look around.

Sooo.... you're just using the forum in hopes that "that special someone" will see your post, and help you with this project of yours?

You know, forums are typically utilized for discussion between individuals.... right? tbh I find it pretty obnoxious that you post all this stuff with no intention of discussing it with anyone. Like.... really obnoxious.

It's one thing to just not know how to communicate these ideas, and then working on bettering that communication. It's another to flat out say that you're just hoping someone comes along to help you with a program to visualize it all. I mean, that sounds super cool, but really? You're just going to keep posting on here until someone comes along and helps you with that? It's pretty disrespectful to everyone here imo.......

Perhaps there's a better forum somewhere for what you're looking for?

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - Navaratna - 05-12-2020

I think you're misinterpreting what I said, although I could have worded it differently.

Ra repeatedly states all is one, trying to say the answer is somewhere beyond is not interpreting the idea correctly

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - Aion - 05-12-2020

I think some of your correlations with the Ra Material don't quite make sense.

In the material there is never any mention of a 9th density, and the 8th density is referred to as the octave, which is simultaneously the 1st density of the next octave.
Also, although Ra does state that the Sun is of the 8th density, the whole octave, they never say this about the Moon.

The material also says how Cayce channeled:

Quote:14.32 Questioner: Where did the information come from that Edgar Cayce channeled?

Ra: I am Ra. We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or the octave. The one vibratory sound complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the “Akashic Record” or the “Hall of Records.” This is the last question which you may now ask.

Of course, I don't follow Ra to a tee or anything, I don't even read it much anymore, so these are just observations regarding what the material says.

There is plenty to read between the lines, by all means.

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - JJCarsonian - 05-12-2020

(05-12-2020, 05:00 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Edgar Cayce knew the key to the Universe (3,6,9 at his time) so that tells me at least 6th density.

Can you explain what you mean by this?

Reason why I felt he was still in 4th density, is because his actions seem to indicate he valued love over wisdom. He continued to pack in as many readings as he could to help others, even though his own readings told him to limit the number of readings to no more than 2 a day. He would disregard this. I guess you can say this sounds somewhat similar to Carla, but I always suspected Carla and Don were 2 sides of the same coin - one that experienced wisdom over love, and the other that experienced love over wisdom.

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - Aion - 05-12-2020

I remember now reading about McKenna and the I Ching, 2012 was supposed to be 'peak novelty', whereby events would start to be continuously 'new'. Been a few years since I was a full on psychonaut, lol.

52.12 Questioner: Thank you. In mentioning, in the previous session, the harvest, you mentioned the light-bringers from the octave. Am I to understand that those who provide the light for the gradation of graduation are of an octave above the one we experience? Could you tell me more about these light-bringers, who they are, etc.?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself. In this new octave there are also those who wander. We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion.

I actually was on about the Guardians from the next octave quite heavily years ago, I learned... some interesting things, but I think it's good that they are coming back up again. Must be the right time.

I encourage you to keep going with your explorations, for sure.

Oh, I would mention that for myself I am aware of a 9th state, as it were, I was just pointing out what Ra did (or didn't) say.

Ra repeatedly states all is one, trying to say the answer is somewhere beyond is not interpreting the idea correctly

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - Aion - 05-13-2020

I remember feeling the gates open, it was an interesting year for sure.

Always though, the question for me is, but then what?

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - Navaratna - 05-13-2020

I think so

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - Aion - 05-13-2020

I am quite familiar with the concept, but it is true there is a lot of convolution surrounding it.

Well when you have a critical mass of minds interacting, I think it only makes sense that there would be a shift in the manner of reality.

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - Navaratna - 05-13-2020

The Cayce and Marcel Vogel pages and discussions about crystalline azurite and properly programmed Vogels say it is likely you belonged to the inner circle of the Atlanteans if you are drawn to them and are energized with them.

Hey, first rule of the Atlantean inner circle, is we don't talk about the Atlantean inner circle. Wink

EDIT: Yup...

To be silent, as the old adage goes.

I'll just leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZmBW69OO1I

Billy Meier UFO metal sample
According to the book Light Years by Gary Kinder,[3] Vogel examined a metal sample which was allegedly given to Billy Meier by extraterrestrials and marveled at its unusual properties (Vogel stated it contained the element thulium).[4] An investigator with the Independent Investigations Group said the element detected by Vogel was aluminum and not thulium.[5] Kinder however states in his book that the metal sample had disappeared after Vogel's analysis and was never found again.

Lol Oh right, I forgot, I have a Vogel crystal here in front of me all the time, it is my "Master Crystal".

(05-13-2020, 02:31 AM)Aion Wrote: Lol Oh right, I forgot, I have a Vogel crystal here in front of me all the time, it is my "Master Crystal".

I wish I had one.
Pallasite is really amazing,
I need a break again see ya tmrw

(05-13-2020, 02:37 AM)Navaratna Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 02:31 AM)Aion Wrote: Lol Oh right, I forgot, I have a Vogel crystal here in front of me all the time, it is my "Master Crystal".

I wish I had one.
Pallasite is really amazing,
I need a break again see ya tmrw

It actually came in to my possession by chance, but the moment I saw it I knew I needed to have it. Fortunately, it was up for grabs. I've checked that it's got the 52 degree female apex angle too. At the time I actually didn't know it was a Vogel.

Fair thee well, friend.

RE: The proof of the incarnation of Edgar Cayce as an 8th density entity - AnthroHeart - 05-13-2020

(05-12-2020, 10:43 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 05:00 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Edgar Cayce knew the key to the Universe (3,6,9 at his time) so that tells me at least 6th density.

Reason why I felt he was still in 4th density, is because his actions seem to indicate he valued love over wisdom.  He continued to pack in as many readings as he could to help others, even though his own readings told him to limit the number of readings to no more than 2 a day.  He would disregard this.  I guess you can say this sounds somewhat similar to Carla, but I always suspected Carla and Don were 2 sides of the same coin - one that experienced wisdom over love, and the other that experienced love over wisdom.

Sorry, I meant it was Tesla who said 3, 6, 9 was the key to the Universe.

I am not sure about that meaning he is 6th density wanderer.

(05-13-2020, 02:41 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 10:43 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote:

Reason why I felt he was still in 4th density, is because his actions seem to indicate he valued love over wisdom.  He continued to pack in as many readings as he could to help others, even though his own readings told him to limit the number of readings to no more than 2 a day.  He would disregard this.  I guess you can say this sounds somewhat similar to Carla, but I always suspected Carla and Don were 2 sides of the same coin - one that experienced wisdom over love, and the other that experienced love over wisdom.

Sorry, I meant it was Tesla who said 3, 6, 9 was the key to the Universe.

I am not sure about that meaning he is 6th density wanderer.

Have you ever heard of this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Kekulé#Kekulé's_dream

Ouroboros in a dream