Bring4th
The Mistery Of The Octaves - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The Mistery Of The Octaves (/showthread.php?tid=20012)

The Mistery Of The Octaves - DoctorWho - 05-16-2022

Hi!

New to the forum. One thing that it really costed me to wrap my head around is the Octaves. There are many mentions of them in the books, but, since Ra was still of this octave or creation, many things where even unknown to him/it/her, or chose not to disclose them.

I want to hear thoughts, opinions, on what you feel about octaves of creation. Is there a mathematical reason for being an "octave"? what do you believe they are? 

The topic just fascinates me. And even more, are we on the first octave, or more "up the ladder"? I'll leave my beliefs below.

I do feel like octaves are just different densities, but not tethered together. I believe that densities within a same-octave are like a layered sandwich, where layers can only see down. One layer below cannot fully access its above layer, or stare at it directly, but it can feel there is a higher layer. When a superior layer, can perfectly see the entire "sandwich" of layers beneath it. 

In this silly analogy, to me, an octave is a different "sandwich". Where one, cannot affect the other one, you can just stack them.

That may explain why higher density same-octave beings have a tremendous stake in mankind evolving, and have "tweaked" human history through interventional events such as preventing future nuclear wars (aside from preserving to the fullest of their abilities free will on average). I believe this is so because such events could have a tremendous impact on the entire octave, not only our density. 

May be this got too complicated, and I apologize. But I'm eager to read your own opinions and learn by exploring them.

(I also found these fascinating images, which I have not yet fully analyzed)

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - IndigoSalvia - 05-16-2022

welcome, drwho, and this is an intriguing question that I have no solid answer to, only musings. I have thought about where it all "begins" and "ends" and the stages in between, such as densities, octaves.

like the sandwich analogy, I see a fractal ... an infinite fractal. In this fractal, I can see no definitive beginning nor ending ... true infinity. Perhaps there are infinite octaves, perhaps there are 7 octaves like densities and chakras. Why 7? I wonder. 

I entertain the idea that this/our octave - the movement through densities to Infinite/One-ness - is one of infinite octaves. (Infinite octaves?!? I get dizzy at the prospect.) Perhaps these other octaves do not follow the same 'natural laws' that we do here in this corner of the infiniverse. 

Like you, I am intrigued by this question, but I can not come up with any definitive answers. Confused Yet another mystery ...

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - Diana - 05-16-2022

This idea reminds me of branes (membranes) in String (or M) Theory, where existence can be described as a loaf of bread with slices that exist as separate universes. This theory solves the force of gravity which has been problematic. It also has as its basis the idea of vibration being the building block of existence. String Theory is really fascinating. Smile

There is a book by Brian Greene, The Elegant Universe, which I recommend. But also Nova made his book into a wonderful series—very entertaining. I recommend watching all 3 parts of the series, but I will post a link to part 3, which addresses the branes. You can go to time mark 24:42 where it is addressed specifically:

The Elegant Universe part 3

This is on the PBS website, where you can also access part 1 and part 2.

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - Quincunx - 05-16-2022

-------

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - DoctorWho - 05-16-2022

Those are great trains of thought to chase.

And thanks also for posting those links.

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - flofrog - 05-16-2022

Welcome here, DoctorWho, Smile. I. can only\y second diana's choice of book. The Elegant Universe is an amazing read.

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - DoctorWho - 05-16-2022

(05-16-2022, 07:19 PM)flofrog Wrote: Welcome here, DoctorWho,  Smile. I. can only\y second diana's choice of  book. The Elegant Universe  is an amazing read.

Thank you very much.

Will certainly tackle it.

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - meadow-foreigner - 05-21-2022

(05-16-2022, 01:17 PM)Quincunx Wrote: Theories are not Facts:
  • Where did speech originally manifest from? One could say from this universe but what if this was not the case. What if we learned something from another form of creation and then it mysteriously hitchhiked as we crossed the threshold into this part of creation and speech was reborn. Could it be possible that speech were random sound like singing in another part of creation and then in this one we decided to recreate it into words.

Speech is a focused form of Light, or information. It originally manifested from Light, the second fundamental distortion, from Ra's perspective.

There is no randomness, though there is complexity.

Quote:
  • The vessel we use in the present is known to us as the human body. What if in another part of creation the human body was never thought of and we had other types of vessels. Then one could also say that if we were to leave this octave with the experience of the current vessel then we could recreate it so that it functions in another way.

In alternative universes this may be the case.

Quote:
  • What if choice was not a choice in one of whatever is considered previous octaves. What if the Infinite Creator that we are accustomed to in the present decided to make changes of it's own then decided to allow creation to make it's own choices in later octaves.

Very interesting reasoning that seems plausible.
Awareness of infinity, according to Ra, preceded the first primal distortion of free will.

Therefore, considering an indefinite amount of maximum elapsed choices, prior to the distortion that concluded that system optimality could only exist in a free will, fractal Universe, perhaps the next fundamental octave includes a form of enhancement of existence, as it tends to infinite progression.

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - Quincunx - 05-21-2022

-------

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - Infinite Unity - 05-21-2022

(05-21-2022, 05:30 AM)meadow-foreigner Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 01:17 PM)Quincunx Wrote: Theories are not Facts:
  • Where did speech originally manifest from? One could say from this universe but what if this was not the case. What if we learned something from another form of creation and then it mysteriously hitchhiked as we crossed the threshold into this part of creation and speech was reborn. Could it be possible that speech were random sound like singing in another part of creation and then in this one we decided to recreate it into words.

Speech is a focused form of Light, or information. It originally manifested from Light, the second fundamental distortion, from Ra's perspective.

There is no randomness, though there is complexity.

Quote:
  • The vessel we use in the present is known to us as the human body. What if in another part of creation the human body was never thought of and we had other types of vessels. Then one could also say that if we were to leave this octave with the experience of the current vessel then we could recreate it so that it functions in another way.

In alternative universes this may be the case.

Quote:
  • What if choice was not a choice in one of whatever is considered previous octaves. What if the Infinite Creator that we are accustomed to in the present decided to make changes of it's own then decided to allow creation to make it's own choices in later octaves.

Very interesting reasoning that seems plausible.
Awareness of infinity, according to Ra, preceded the first primal distortion of free will.

Therefore, considering an indefinite amount of maximum elapsed choices, prior to the distortion that concluded that system optimality could only exist in a free will, fractal Universe, perhaps the next fundamental octave includes a form of enhancement of existence, as it tends to infinite progression.

Rather than indefinite or maximum amount I see it as Every single One (As in possible...)

It’s as if everything that could ever exist in a tangible sense was made atleast conceptionally at this point.

It’s like we were the very last thing discovered. And what we think of as free will was made by the jump and sacrifice by the one. Much love till next time.

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - zedro - 05-22-2022

Why the octave system? Why not? It seems to be just an experimental parameter the describes the archetypal structure of this logos, as Ra described previous logos models as having less archetypes, and thus a less complex experience is what resulted. So the Architect decides on the format for an expected result. The energy/light center systems which resolve our internal selves (the micro) are matched to the density system which is the spiritual environment (the macro). This would be a nested doll, and the veil boundary of this part of the creation.

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - Infinite Unity - 06-03-2022

(05-22-2022, 10:51 PM)zedro Wrote: Why the octave system? Why not? It seems to be just an experimental parameter the describes the archetypal structure of this logos, as Ra described previous logos models as having less archetypes, and thus a less complex experience is what resulted. So the Architect decides on the format for an expected result. The energy/light center systems which resolve our internal selves (the micro) are matched to the density system which is the spiritual environment (the macro). This would be a nested doll, and the veil boundary of this part of the creation.

It’s not about specific tangible systems of experience/manifestation, as is the nature of the one to do such things....it’s beyond analytical deduction of entities and borders on the characteristics  of The One Infinite.

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - AnthroHeart - 06-03-2022

I've heard from a few sources that the sun is white now with a purple halo instead of yellow.
That the sun has jumped an Octave, and that the Universe is ascending to the next Octave.

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - tadeus - 06-04-2022

I would say the mistery of the octaves is the same as the mistery of the densities.

Why they exist?

A logical answer could be that it is difficult to "organize" a development within the life of many individuals, when there are no "milestones".
So it makes sense to have octaves / densities / milestones / rounds / incarnations, so that many individuals of the the same development stage can exist and work together within.

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - Infinite - 06-17-2022

(05-16-2022, 10:31 AM)DoctorWho Wrote: I want to hear thoughts, opinions, on what you feel about octaves of creation. Is there a mathematical reason for being an "octave"? what do you believe they are? 

Quote:27.17 Questioner: Now, this— then light which forms the densities has what we call color, and this color is divided into seven categories of color. Can you tell me, is there is a reason or an explanation for these categories of color? Can you tell me something about that?

Ra: I am Ra. [...]

The nature of the vibratory patterns of your universe is dependent upon the configurations placed upon the original material or light by the focus or Love using Its intelligent energy to create a certain pattern of illusions or densities in order to satisfy Its own intelligent estimate of a method of knowing Itself. Thus the colors, as you call them, are as strait, or narrow, or necessary as is possible to express, given the will of Love.

[...]

Quote:78.15 Questioner: Then the first experiences, as you say, were in monochrome. Now, was the concept of the seven densities of vibration with the evolutionary process taking place in the discrete densities— was that carried through from the previous octave?

Ra: I am Ra. To the limits of our knowledge, which are narrow, the ways of the octave are without time; that is, there are seven densities in each creation infinitely.

Apparently it's a pattern that is infinitely chosen by intelligent infinity.

(05-16-2022, 10:31 AM)DoctorWho Wrote: The topic just fascinates me. And even more, are we on the first octave, or more "up the ladder"? I'll leave my beliefs below.

Quote:82.4 Questioner: Thank you. I would like to consider the condition at a time or position you might say, if time is a bad word, just prior to the beginning of this octave of experience. I am assuming that, just prior to the beginning of this octave, intelligent infinity had created and already experienced one or more previous octaves. Is this correct? 

Ra: I am Ra. You assume correctly. However, the phrase would more informatively read, infinite intelligence had experienced previous octaves.

(05-16-2022, 10:31 AM)DoctorWho Wrote: That may explain why higher density same-octave beings have a tremendous stake in mankind evolving, and have "tweaked" human history through interventional events such as preventing future nuclear wars (aside from preserving to the fullest of their abilities free will on average). I believe this is so because such events could have a tremendous impact on the entire octave, not only our density. 

The reason seems to me to be to protect and guard us. Although of course, every small action has an impact on all of Creation.

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - Sacred Fool - 06-18-2022

(06-17-2022, 03:17 PM)Infinite Wrote: The reason seems to me to be to protect and guard us. Although of course, every small action has an impact on all of Creation.

I would agree.  Confederation sources state various times that one of the principal forms of service in higher densities is helping those in lower densities who are seeking spiritual developement, so this is their bread and butter, if you will.  But I don't think we really need any help. 

ha ha

RE: The Mistery Of The Octaves - Rolci - 07-15-2022

If you are interested in octaves and their respective Creators (and the Creator of all Creators) go to https://unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot.com/ and scroll all the way to half the entire page. There on the right-hand side you will find a section named

DIALOGUES WITH EON AND ABBA

with 15+1 Eon Sessions and 2 Abba sessions. Read them in order and have your mind blown like you never thought was possible. If you think you're ready for it... Have fun!