Bring4th
STO evolving through heaven and STS evolving through hell - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: STO evolving through heaven and STS evolving through hell (/showthread.php?tid=14232)

STO evolving through heaven and STS evolving through hell - loveallbeings - 03-09-2017

Everything from the Ra documents is pretty much as I sensed it to be, it all lines up. STS is a mystery, but then again not so much, they're denial spirits, so heavily in denial about the reality that when you harm another you harm yourself (that you just feel naturally, unless you're emotionally repressed) and that darkness is suffocation (just to be in that state requires a constriction in awareness) and that in depriving themselves of life force like that, there can be none of the real depth of experience that comes with living in the light. Its scary and saddening that some souls go that direction, completely unaware of what they're doing (it requires a misperception, the misperception that other beings are not equally sentient beings, it couldn't stand without that misperception). And it makes all of us angry, which is one of the strange things about love, the more loving and compassionate we are, the most prone to that (easily homicidal) anger and rage we are, which is pretty much their energy (only with STO the anger is about how it affects others). I've seen it in myself how its not necessarily bad or harmful what sets a soul on the STS road, it can seem innocent and harmless initially but thats only possible if someone is in enough denial to not hear the ever present inner voice, or to block it out, and that in itself might not be bad or evil (but it can lead to it pretty quick), and thats a really sad aspect of it, someone who cares so much can be traumatised much more easily than someone blocked. Traumatised by just being born into a world where (relatively mild levels of) selfishness is considered normal and okay, thats a shock to any soul that knows nothing other than the innate love and compassion. Having lived what I lived, I can forgive and to some degree love (compassion knowing their hell, compassion is just love that flows with knowing anothers suffering) STS, I get it, the poor bastards have inadvertantly cut themselves off from the light, something that could only be made possible by the source of it alls conscious blueprint to know itself in a deep, DEEP way. Its clear to anyone with heart how heart in this world couldn't have that deep, deep dimension of beauty if it wasn't aligned with free will (if wasn't a choice, and the difficult choice, it wouldn't be so deeply beautiful as it is).

Its beyond beautiful to see people in this world on the path of heart in the face of any hardship and all challenges, and its not the veil of forgetfulness, or freewill itself that makes it so immensely beautiful, its that there exist STS souls. Observing how vibrational resonance works, its obvious that hating them feeds them and loving them takes the STOs power back, so this kinder perspective for them doesn't empower them, it disempowers them and gives them greater incentive (their incentive is power, if that powers denied then the dead endessness of that path become more rapidly obvious, you can see in everyday encounters how deep rejection of "bad people" actually empowers them because it enables fear of them, which is impossible if you love them, and fear tends to be based on illusions, like how you can fear an imaginary person in your dreams if you perceive them in a particular way) to move into the light. Unconditional love means loving ALL beings for being just the way they are. That includes the dark ones. Thats a great challenge in this life, but living the life I've lived, its not actually that hard, an ironic twisted of events made it so my repression was a direct reflection of the magnitude of my love, compassion and concern for others, and the repression is the only thing that made possible am STS perspective (STS in mind, STO in heart which made it seem so innocent until it became obvious) without which it could never have been possible making "mistakes" (which haunt me to my core, theres no words for how immensely they hurt) that you would never make if you were already aware of the consequences. You feel the effects yourself and thats because you care so deeply, repressing pain as part of your strategy to help others isn't consciously bad, but its the dark path, it takes experience to know that, taking that repression to an even deeper level, it becomes obvious thats the dark path, but that depends on life experience, someone born into an abusive family and never knowing love could much more easily identify with the belief that others are mean/bad and the resulting belief that its not bad to care about oneself before others. I didn't have this life experience, I was born into a loving family as a loving being, the dark choice I made was to believe this life is like a dream and we're all the same spirit (which is correct, but void of the reality that we're all on our own individual journey) so I don't have a responsibility to be all I can be in order to help others in their journey. And this is the perspective that enabled further repression. I'm guessing this is what "STS knowledge" is, its not knowledge but rather a misbelief than when identified with enables a soul to deny/forget real knowledge (which comes from the heart and is already there, not something you have to learn). Theres only so far I could go before realising that repression is evil, and seeing the perspective for what it is. A soulmate who entered my life, she did this and she impacted me on such an extreme level, I love her beyond anything I could have comprehended, and its purely unconditional, I love everything about her, especially the imperfections she sees in herself, I love her inside out and its a selfless love, I want to destroy myself for her prosperity but this is the nature of love, if I destroy myself I harm her so theres the awareness that self destruction = harm to others. Somehow I forgot this growing up, but with her theres no forgetting. But shes not the only one that loves me this way, my mother, my family, somehow I turned away from it all and thought it was all okay so long as I never harmed anyone (not realising that to not harm loving beings you have to "be" all you can be and be completely aligned with the light which means not turning away from yourself).

A whole lot of knowledge has come through this, this knowledge is not so easy to bear (its crushing my soul, its clear (to everyone around me when it happened) that this mistake wasn't intentional, it could only happen by being ripped in two directions of feeling whats right) like this, but if it wasn't just as it is, it wouldn't be as it is, it wouldn't open rare position to give loving knowledgeable that can only come from this rare position. That doesn't make it any easier to bear, I feel like destroying myself for letting it happen, and only a loving being could make this mistake. Its haunting me from the subconscious, I chose to risk an opportunity to help someone I deeply love (deep doesn't do it justice, shes a soulmate, someone I love completely unconditionally on a level there are no words for) to do something I felt was honourable and aligned with what I stand for, which is egalitarianism and alleviation of the suffering of all beings. If I was a bit more selfish I could not cared about this other person and stuck with the safe path. But it was my choice to repress the pain of love that enabled it to happen (I was so troubled at the possibility of losing this opporunity I couldn't think or function, I made the horrific mistake of repressing the pain, the emotions are guidance on what is truly right), and now this other person is of no importance in any way, her suffering is so petty and insignificant compared to this its an insult, the deepest insult that it could sway me like this. After this I hate myself on an unimaginable (to me then, but this is probably not abnormal for humanity) level, that its wiped out my ability to function and thats what really caused the blockage in opportunity. I can't accept losing the opportunity, its too ugly and dark so I'm more than willing to destroy myself to create the opportunity for her, but I know she cares about me and destroying myself harms her which causes a dissonance, when I work in a self destructive way towards helping her, my heart aches just the same. My family cares about me in this same way (the loving way, maybe not to this extent, but its the same thing), and I didn't even consider this. I'm evil, theres no mistake, I did things (or more didn't do what I should have) that resulted in harm, and that was only possible as a result of repression. If I was selfish, I woulda just stook to the easy risk free path, but I jumped into the dangerous path out of unconditional compassion (all I needed was to see the suffering in the other person and any other path would be a violation, but my soulmate is way, WAY more sacred and important to me than this person, how the f*** could I do this?

The only gem I see salvaged from all this is the rare knowledge that comes from this mistake, a mistake which violates love like that, and was made in the name of love (pure compassion, the most selfless kind), if nothing else I can share that with others. Wronging a being like this in any way, standing on her foot accidentally would haunt me, but this... I never experienced self hatred until this. The only people who stepped in and encouraged me to make the mistake (it wasn't one mistake, it happened over the courage of a few months) was my family and this soulmate, the most sacred and loving people in my life, the only thing that really would have made me make the right choice was being truly aligned with myself, the guidance was there all along, blazing me in the dream state, it told me every step of the way, but it seems that the way it works is it hits you right at the last second, so you need to be ready at every moment, and the only real way to be that is being with yourself at all moments. The only factor that enabled this to happen was choosing not to let that all knowing force guide me. The only true way to be STO is aligning with yourself (which means accepting all the messages from the heart), by taking full responsibility for every action and its consequences. The heart lets you know whats right when its right, and thats key, it lets you know when the right moment is because thats what makes the choice powerful, timing is everything. Its not about the choice itself, its about when its time to choose. Anyone whos experienced a glimpse of the universal love and compassion I was flooded with 2 years ago would gravitate to the love with all intensity, theres no other way and no other direction. I know what STS is about, its slavery, dominance, torture, inversion of all thats sacred and right, but equally aware its not what it appears from a 3D STO + STS perspective, its not intention (truly intentional as in they "see" (spiritual sight comes from the heart)) what they're doing, its more like a blindness, they don't know what they're doing, I could never judge or hate someone born blind because they don't see what I see. The way it goes is your ability to perceive a vibration is a relection of your ability to perceive that vibration within youself (its really hard for a "good person" to see negative intent in others because they lack it within themselves, but good people with enough negative intent seem to see it easily, a bit too easily). The only way to get through to STS is laying bait, showing them something thats within their capacity to see.

Its so unnobable, dishonourable and evil what I did, I'm subconciously choosing hell, and thats what negative karma is, its the unconscious choice to suffer for having violated whats right (whether your consciouslessly aware of it or not, hence why its unconscious), repression/denial is the only thing that makes it unconscious, its wide open and visible with acceptance. Suffering for this doesn't help anyone, its actually whats making it the problem it is, its what it is for a reason, STO isn't what it appears on the 3D level so the only real way to be STO is through the heart (which is beyond mind and 3D mind perspective), its about being a spiritual badass at all times and accepting every moment of life as a challenge, a test, something to propel you more rapidly in the right direction, every challenge as it comes which leaves no room for suppression or denial (alignment is all thats needed to starve the darkness). All loving beings know this in their heart, the only way to not know is being cut off from the heart (which is suffocation, theres no depth without the heart, why STS is a never ending craving, suffocation, need for something outside oneself). Being honourable with yourself is just as important which means needing nothing from anyone, only accepting what someone wants to give from the heart, and living every moment in the right way, if you take yourself out of the equation you lose the big picture because the reality is you're an integral part of the well being of all those around you. Selflessness is right when its right, and caring for yourself is equally right when its right and thats every day knowing that the better you are betters everyone that cares about you.

RE: STO evolving through heaven and STS evolving through hell - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 03-10-2017

To each their own.  I appreciate the STS path and entities that have come to walk it based on their own choices and biases.  I think the 'conflict' between left and right paths is less a battle and more a dance of two extreme polarities of what 'Love' can be.  I imagine it the way a black hole and a large sun might circle each other once caught in each other's gravitational pulls, one takes willingly, the other gives willingly, in a cosmic spiraling dance.  That is their prerogative.

The only thing that is wrong, is wrong itself.

There's another thread about the negative time/space mechanics that I wanted to comment on but found it's content to have drifted enough to make me hold off on doing so.

In the works by Michael Newton, the Journey of Souls series, there are some people who describe areas of the afterlife that are 'dark greens, browns, and very muddied looking' where the 'certain' souls go to because of their nature.  I think this is an excellent example of what negative time/space might look like to an outsider, and within it the darkness might be described as Ra said, being in darkness (versus the light that normally permeates the time/space realms, it does not permeate the darkness of those who choose darkness and require a place of darkness in time/space).

I think if negative and positive time/space coexist amongst one another the way a negative and positive city might coexist on the same Earth, then the same can be garnished and seen in space/time.  Ra even says the 'areas' of time/space are scattered the same way our geography contains cities here and there.  That's a very poor paraphrasing, and might even be out of context depending on how you took that passage, but I think it's an important way of realizing that positive and negative inherently, always, and inextricably must be within the same space and time because underneath it all, they are the same thing.

So basically this also means Heaven is Hell to some, and Hell is Heaven to some.  That they coexist and are within one another and are each their own.  That hell and heaven can exist on Earth is possible.  You want to see Hell, look at war.  You want to see Heaven, look at peace.  You want to see them right here on Earth?  Realize they are here and always awaiting to be manifest before our very surroundings, if we'd only just try to do so.

Have you ever tried to make your surrounding space heavenly or hellish?  Try it for a while, see what happens, maybe nothing at all, maybe something after all, who knows.

I really like the way you think, and I too once thought I realized that the STS path was a futile one of utmost denial.

Then I remembered, one is all, and within anything is contained everything.  Our 'One Infinite Creator' is as much a monster as it is a lover, and not many people can stomach this, they say the STS is separate, but we know this to be false.  They say STS is an illusion, yet so is STO.  They say STS is selfish, yet so is STO.  You can argue that the darkness is not a part of the light, that it is a ruse, facade, illusion, smoke and mirrors, and that the entity is on a futile journey of separation from creator.

And yet, they separate.  They manage, they do as they will.  They become Black Light that does not radiate but consumes in contrast to the White Light that does not consume but radiates.  And I apologize to them for this, but they are as much creator as we are, and are owed as much respect as we feel is owed to ourselves.  They as creator choose not to be creator, and so they become such.

We believe we are creator in the exact opposite, praising The One and attempting to ever become more united with it, and yet on both ends, in the STS and STO paths, we are separated to reunite, and we are united to separate, and we are separated to be 'alone' (all one) and we are united to be The One.

It all exists, we should be more respectful to our STS selves.

I mean, without them, STO wouldn't even be possible, without them, we wouldn't have such ripe chances to polarize off of each other.  Imagine it, a perfect scheme of unity is simply, STO and STS working off of each other to better themselves.

We are all trying to be better ourselves.

Sorry, members of the darkness, you are not creator, you are absolutely completely and wholly only you.
Thanks, members of the light, you are creator, you are absolutely completely and wholly just you.

Take it as you will~

RE: STO evolving through heaven and STS evolving through hell - Agua del Cielo - 03-10-2017

Dear loveallbeings,
i'd like to share some thoughts with you.

I first have to say, i didnt really understand what you actually did to that person, so i cant really comment on that.
I think we are all mostly a mixture of Sts and sto behaviour, nobody is 100% percent "pure".
I mean 49% sts will still be tolerable for harvest Smile
We can strive for as much sto as possible, but shouldnt be too hard on us.
When we judge ourselves to hard, first of all we do injustice to ourselves and display Little compassion.
Secondly we open the doors to denial, since it's just impossible to live with such extreme Self judgement continously.

More important, when we dont love ourselves and have no understanding and compassion for ourselves, we are actually in a state of non-love, not-understanding and non-compassion!!
This energy will then be what we offer in our service!!
The love and compassion we offer to others would be only superficial, whereas the deeper truth would be the opposite actually.

I believe self-love and forgiveness is a good place to start!

RE: STO evolving through heaven and STS evolving through hell - Agua del Cielo - 03-10-2017

One more thought on this:

When you're judging yourself that hard and consider you an undeserving being, you create a blockage in red ray. The energy flow will be greatly reduced.
This would also explain the tickling needles and pin sensation after or during your breathwork, since you normally shut down your energy by means of self-judgement and are not used to more Energy anymore.

I am quite familiar with this self-judgement unfortunately :/
Over the years i found out, that actually there is a very old issue with self-worth and the newer judgements actually are built on these old experiences, stacked on top of it so to say.

The heavy self-judgement, in my case, is driven mostly by that old emotions, but i am mostly not really aware of that, leading to believe my Self-judgement is "justified".

So, a suggestion would be, to consciously work on self-forgiveness in addition to your breathwork!
As i mentioned in another thread, i found the healing codes very helpful in aiding self-forgiveness.

RE: STO evolving through heaven and STS evolving through hell - Stranger - 05-08-2017

loveallbeings:

Unconditional love/STO implies the following:

1. Equal love for all, including self - there is no difference between self and not-self, for all is One
2. Equal love for all implies love regardless of what one did, and therefore forgiveness.

By refusing to forgive yourself, you are choosing disharmony and continued distress to a manifestation of the One. It happens to be the manifestation that you call "me", but there really is no difference between that and choosing to not forgive someone else, because all are *equally* One. Your energy also affects those around you and the planet, because all is One.

The Creator has decided that his endless Love should be available to all, regardless of circumstances, to heal, forgive and harmonize all that appears disharmonious, at all times and under all circumstances. Love is the purifying fire that burns away all sin, fault and discord, allowing us to return to Oneness no matter what dark alleys we may have fallen into by accident.

Accidents such as the one you described are *intended* by the Creator to be part of our path in 3D. We are all "prodigal sons" from the parable - welcomed with joy into the endless abundance of the Light, regardless of what we may have done in the past.

Love yourself and forgive yourself, because you are already loved and forgiven.

More importantly - there is absolutely no other way forward. You'll therefore have to do it eventually. Might as well do it now!

RE: STO evolving through heaven and STS evolving through hell - DungBeetle - 05-16-2017

(05-08-2017, 08:42 PM)Stranger Wrote: loveallbeings:

Unconditional love/STO implies the following:

1. Equal love for all, including self - there is no difference between self and not-self, for all is One
2. Equal love for all implies love regardless of what one did, and therefore forgiveness.

By refusing to forgive yourself, you are choosing disharmony and continued distress to a manifestation of the One.  It happens to be the manifestation that you call "me", but there really is no difference between that and choosing to not forgive someone else, because all are *equally* One.  Your energy also affects those around you and the planet, because all is One.

The Creator has decided that his endless Love should be available to all, regardless of circumstances, to heal, forgive and harmonize all that appears disharmonious, at all times and under all circumstances.  Love is the purifying fire that burns away all sin, fault and discord, allowing us to return to Oneness no matter what dark alleys we may have fallen into by accident.

Accidents such as the one you described are *intended* by the Creator to be part of our path in 3D.  We are all "prodigal sons" from the parable - welcomed with joy into the endless abundance of the Light, regardless of what we may have done in the past.

Love yourself and forgive yourself, because you are already loved and forgiven.

More importantly - there is absolutely no other way forward.  You'll therefore have to do it eventually.  Might as well do it now!

It seems impossible to love everyone as yourself and really mean it. For instance, someone cuts you off on the street, there WILL be at least a split second of "pissed off'ness" before you cool down, in which then you have already failed. I don't think it is humanly possible to completely love everyone at every moment. Or at least I don't understand how.

RE: STO evolving through heaven and STS evolving through hell - Stranger - 05-16-2017

(05-16-2017, 10:34 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: It seems impossible to love everyone as yourself and really mean it. For instance, someone cuts you off on the street, there WILL be at least a split second of "pissed off'ness" before you cool down, in which then you have already failed. I don't think it is humanly possible to completely love everyone at every moment. Or at least I don't understand how.

Hey, you're raising a good point. You're describing catalyst - someone cutting you off. The negative emotional reaction will consist of two aspects: 1) the natural reaction of the human mammal to being impinged upon, and 2) an additional (and often stronger) emotional reaction, originating from prior catalyst, related to being impinged upon by others, if that catalyst has not been processed. This second aspect can multiply the negative emotional response many-fold.

These reactions only impede unconditional love if nothing is done about them. Ra advises us to forgive ourselves, forgive the other, bless the anger or resentment inside ourselves, and transmute it into love. My guides have told me long ago that if I have a judgmental or uncharitable thought about someone, I should send them love and a blessing as soon as I realize what I'm doing - otherwise it is negatively polarizing use of catalyst.

In other words, the interaction isn't over until it's over; and it can be left on a negative note or a loving note. As Quo points out, whenever we choose to react to a situation with kindness rather than instinct, we're performing a magical act.

Finally, it's absolutely essential to clear out and process old catalyst, stored up inside us as various blockages. We can detect these sometimes simply by the disproportionate emotional reaction to a situation, or by a feeling of tightness/congestion or even pain the body.

I've been clearing out old catalyst for over a year, and I'm finally getting to the bottom of it. My God, it's absurd how much of this crap we carry inside ourselves, and how it poisons our joy! With it gone, it becomes surprisingly easy to find love and peace even in difficult circumstances.

RE: STO evolving through heaven and STS evolving through hell - DungBeetle - 05-16-2017

(05-16-2017, 01:00 PM)Stranger Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 10:34 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: It seems impossible to love everyone as yourself and really mean it. For instance, someone cuts you off on the street, there WILL be at least a split second of "pissed off'ness" before you cool down, in which then you have already failed. I don't think it is humanly possible to completely love everyone at every moment. Or at least I don't understand how.

Hey, you're raising a good point.  You're describing catalyst - someone cutting you off.  The negative emotional reaction will consist of two aspects: 1) the natural reaction of the human mammal to being impinged upon, and 2) an additional (and often stronger) emotional reaction, originating from prior catalyst, related to being impinged upon by others, if that catalyst has not been processed.  This second aspect can multiply the negative emotional response many-fold.

These reactions only impede unconditional love if nothing is done about them.  Ra advises us to forgive ourselves, forgive the other, bless the anger or resentment inside ourselves, and transmute it into love.  My guides have told me long ago that if I have a judgmental or uncharitable thought about someone, I should send them love and a blessing as soon as I realize what I'm doing - otherwise it is negatively polarizing use of catalyst.

In other words, the interaction isn't over until it's over; and it can be left on a negative note or a loving note.  As Quo points out, whenever we choose to react to a situation with kindness rather than instinct, we're performing a magical act.

Finally, it's absolutely essential to clear out and process old catalyst, stored up inside us as various blockages.  We can detect these sometimes simply by the disproportionate emotional reaction to a situation, or by a feeling of tightness/congestion or even pain the body.  

I've been clearing out old catalyst for over a year, and I'm finally getting to the bottom of it.  My God, it's absurd how much of this crap we carry inside ourselves, and how it poisons our joy!  With it gone, it becomes surprisingly easy to find love and peace even in difficult circumstances.

I guess as long as you are catching yourself when you start to thing negative, then your on the right path, or as close as you can get.

RE: STO evolving through heaven and STS evolving through hell - AnthroHeart - 05-17-2017

Yeah, it takes me like 2 seconds to realize I was thinking negative. Then I turn it around by saying CANCEL, which I learned will cancel the negative effects of the last thought.