|Member: L/L Central|
Location: Louisville, KY
Interests: Gary Bean and Austin Bridges wear a lot of hats in attempting to meets the needs of the organization and the readership. Our weekly Blogworthy Report represents most of the diversity of our various honor/duties. In our work we have the added honor of collaborating with volunteers in the various projects and services that L/L Research offers. We love the Confederation philosophy, L/L Research, and the readership with all our hearts.
The Blogworthy Report details the adventures, happenings, and work of L/L Central. On a bi-weekly basis, Gary Bean and Austin Bridges share the highlights of their and Trisha Bean's collaborative work for L/L Research, along with sharing the daring exploits of a global network of volunteers. Occasionally they may also offer a specific update, a personal reflection, or unconditional love.
Part 3 of 3 (Bring4th is experiencing some difficulties which caused this post to be delayed and posted in three parts.)
8/9 - 8/21
- Bring4th update: And speaking of websites, Steve E. pulled a miracle out of his... his hat, that's where he pulled it from... in a major upgrade to Bring4th. Though still in the works, we have seen it with our own eyes: a forum that is FINALLY mobile-friendly! Praise be!
- Paper file archaeology: Spent an afternoon delving deep into the ancient technology known as paper files to (unsuccessfully) locate some important certificates for some important ongoing projects.
- Creative narrative project: Worked on brainstorming and formulating ideas for the ongoing narrative project in preparation for an upcoming meeting with Zak, feeling the creative potential flowing through the project, then held an internal meeting to talk shop.
- Cartouches: Did some research into the meaning of the cartouches that appear on the front of the blue Law of One books, attempting to verify their historical significance in comparison to the most updated historical information.
7/25 - 8/8
Ra Contact Youtube Sessions
On the road to Session 106, two more in the hole:
Law of One Overview Videos
Three more to go (featuring the translators Misha, Jochen, and Vojta) and the series is complete!
Law of One Podcast
For Episode 92, we joined together with special guest Aaron Maret to discuss what Ra calls the "sinkhole of indifference"---the term for the chronically unpolarized. Check it out here: https://llresearch.org/podcast/default.aspx
- Misha's tenth book! Misha is a translation powerhouse who never ceases to amaze us with her incredible productivity. She delivered to us another fully translated book, and after some formatting, cover art creation, and website preparation, it was ready to publish. Hard even for us to believe that this is her TENTH full book for L/L Research. Tenth! All contributed as a freely given gift of her heart. Thank you Misha for the French A Book of Days! Minutes later, she requested to start on L/L's newest book, A Concept Guide...
- Translations: The amazing translators have been hard at work, and several translations were published these past couple weeks, including:
- Upgrading Bring4th: Worked with Bring4th's webmaster and creator, Steve E., on a project to upgrade the site with a brand new version of the forums that will finally be completely mobile-friendly! May even be finished by the next report.
- New Bring4th: Also discussed with Steve the new incarnation of Bring4th following the launch of the new website for LLResearch.org. We're coalescing around a plan to pare Bring4th down to the forums + store only, and migrate everything else useful over to LLResearch.org.
- Jim interview: Jim had an interview with Aaron Abke, a Youtube with a relatively large following and high-quality videos. So we ensured he was set up with the right video and sound equipment. The interview should be published soon.
- Law of One Books I and V updates: In the process of working with the LOO publisher to create a new boxed set, some potential improvements were found for our online manuscripts for the Law of One Books I and V. Got those squared away and published to the archive site.
- Coming Home to a New Earth Gathering: Dove into rounds of discussion with our Asheville partners about the planned (and amazingly still 100% full) event in North Carolina this October. We'll wait until the end of August to make the final decision. In the meantime, we're working out a plan for holding an online version in the event the physical one is canceled.
- Patreon: Officially kicked off using Patreon with this post. In it, we describe L/L's policy for using the platform, which will not include putting privileged content behind a paywall, but which will include sharing organization-centric updates. Including this Blogworthy Report. Then commenced sharing.
- Nuts 'n Bolts:
- Annual filing! Received our first 990 back from the new CPA. After thorough scanning, came up with about 40 questions. Joined a long zoom meeting with the CPA who patiently and kindly worked through every question. Night and day this CPA from the former. A sizeable project to come to fine-tune this, but once we do, future years will go smoothly.
- Cloud storage: Finalized the primary back-up/syncing and then dove into another multi-hundred GB project to use google drive. Work continues.
- Book order processing and shipping: Continued shipping orders, responding to customer needs, performed a full inventory while making a pick-up from Jim's as the book supply shifts to our remote location, sorted 120 RC books that arrived from Lulu with many in some state of damage rendered during shipping.
- Bookkeeping: Trish/Gary (trainee/trainer) put in another long round of training the Bing on the books. This was the crunch day of the monthly cycle of bookkeeping, but Trish is picking up quickly! Albeit exhausted by the end.
- Archive site: As work on the new site continues, maintenance on the old site still remains a priority. Typically, every week there are some typos, minor mistakes, new footnotes, or missing content to be corrected.
- Media Project meeting: Joined Jim in meeting over the webs with Zak K. to discuss the fate of the project to seed a fictional series drawing on Law of One concepts. The author of the series treatment had become too overloaded in his own life and relinquished continuation of the project. The project continues onward, this time with more creative freedom.
- Foreign publishers: Worked with Susanna at Stazione Celeste to extend the Italian AWH after conclusion of ten years of the original contract. And received the semi-annual report from the Taiwanese One Center which publishes a few of L/L's books in Chinese.
- Relistened Version edit: In Trisha's process of producing the Ra Contact YouTube videos, she discovered an error in the Reslistened Version! A tiny one that renders no change to meaning, but an exceedingly rare circumstance given how thoroughly Tobey & volunteers scoured the audio.
- Tilting at Windmills video: Continued processing Trisha's meticulous notes to find all discrepancies between the book text and the video. Still more miles to go.
- Occupy the Veil: Thanks to our friend Red Amsellem's coinage and Trisha's production, a new offering: These shirts and this sticker. Also, worked on issues with the Etsy storefront.
- AWH Audiobook: Edited Chapter 2 of A Wanderer's Handbook audiobook
- A collection of things: Processed rounds of new seeker email, including receiving great news that our Chinese friend Sean has received his doctorate! And now has a new position researching and teaching psychology. GO SEAN! || Put together and shared our group photos, including finding a fantastic new profile pic of bearded Jim. || Updated Facebook, Twitter, and Patreon with Confederation material quotes, news, videos, etc. || Prepared another batch of 10 Ra Contact audio files for Trish. And finalized policy on unique instances of book vs. video footnotes for the project.
German/French Publishing Houses: As a licensing partner, Jochen shares with L/L Research quarterly sales + activity reports for the German and French publishing houses. Many thanks to his hard work, Misha's, and various supporting volunteers for another quarter! Here are some of the highlights of the past few months from Jochen and team:
- Jochen continued renovation works in his flat and more or less completed the office room for Das Gesetz des Einen-Verlag.
- A review of "Extraterrestrial Communication" was completed.
- The idea of printing in other languages than German and French, as long as no license partner or publisher in a given language appears, has been discussed and developed by Gary, Austin and Jochen.
- The consultancy process that was initiated in February brought a first report, that is mainly an inventory of the status quo as we know it. More tangible results are to be expected with the second and last part of this process in quarter 3.
- Austin and Jochen shared a good skype call, discussing many detailed information, and Gary, Austin and Jochen had lively email exchanges about more information and details of our cooperative work.
- Misha translated the session of September 25, 2010 - the last missing session for another French yearly compilation of L/L channelings, which will then appear soon!
- Misha and Jochen supplied some more missing information for the amazing movie project of Nadine Konzack and Thomas Dopfer which came to its completion in this quarter. Since then, I heard, the YouTube servers are steaming ;-).
- Misha continued diligently with "A book of days" and managed to complete it up to the month of November.
- Jochen finalized a few more pages of German and French publications for L/L's online store.
Global Catalyst: And to close this report, an inspiring thought plucked from the email of our dear friend Sean H.:
The ongoing conflicts between our governments seem to be escalating and worrisome after the epidemic outbreak. In this global catalyst, hope more and more people will awaken to the reality of love and the unity of all beings, not being deceived by propaganda of separation.
7/11 - 7/24
Ra Contact YouTube Sessions
Law of One Overview Videos
- The band back together (for a hot minute): all three of us converged with Jim at the L/L office to form a circle, meditate, and send out a powerful metaphysical EMP across the entire planet! This opened every heart to the realization that they are one with everyone else, including those with whom they are angry or upset, the oppressive powers from atop, and the people powers on the street. Alright, we didn't do that. We totally could, but... free will and all. So what we did instead was to set up remote support for Jim, take some group photos, and pick up a bunch of books for the book shipping operation.
- German Ra Contact Updates: Jochen sent along updated versions of The Ra Contact Volumes 1 and 2 in German, incorporating the various fixes and edits we made in the last update. After finalizing and PDFifying them, published them to the archive website: https://llresearch.org/library/the_ra_contact_german/the_ra_contact_german.aspx
- Cloud migration: The prospect of needing a sort of cloud/syncing ability to share the intricate system of L/L files at a distance first really came up at the prospect of an office opening in Asheville, but with the quarantine pushing us to work from home, the need was made more urgent. So after lots of research and testing, and then a last-minute change, a service was chosen and the migration began, then more testing and troubleshooting. And it is now complete! Gary, Austin, and Trish can now have synced files and folders on their individual computers anywhere in the world (or galaxy).
- Bookkeeping! That gets an exclamation mark because last week, completed a five-week process of recording all the financial management procedures to ensure continuity of operation in the event that a bus delivers anyone with the requisite knowledge to a discarnate state. And then this week, began what will be a multi-week process of training Trisha! She has great aptitude (equivalent to Nikola Tesla, she says) and is actually excited about this service.
- Tilting at Windmills video: To determine if any edits need made to the video footage, put in some hours processing the first batch of notes Trisha's notes wherein she located discrepancies between the book's text and the video footage. The goal will be to make as little edits as possible, and so far it looks like we'll be able to stick to that. Some edits need made for privacy reasons or technical reasons related to the video or audio. || Also worked with Ken W. to receive a new video among a missing batch, and to continue planning for how the edits will be executed. || Once received, Trish performed a full review of said video.
- Photo project: Met with Trish to be shown the fruit of her research on using Adobe's suites as a means of sharing L/L's gatherings photo library on the new website. She struck gold. Performed further research and began long process of going through that dusty archive to prune down the excess or unneeded.
- New website work: Building on what Daniel had already put together, drafted a full design for housing all Ra Contact-related things on the page dedicated to the Ra Contact. || Drafted a first go at a comprehensive FAQ about the organization, the site, the material, and other common questions we are asked. || And took a dive into discussing conscious vs. trance channeling and how best to convey that on the new site.
- Chinese transcripts: Continued dialoguing with Terry about the 100 other Chinese transcript floating out there. So grateful to him and Lily for their wonderful work in helping to edit the transcripts!
- Translation: Been otherwise relatively quiet on the translator front, except for one new development: Esther has begun her volunteer services as a Spanish translator. Looking forward to sharing her work. Thank you, Esther!
- Patreon: Had a full team discussion about how to best use L/L's Patreon account, something that's been dormant for roughly a year now. In brief: whereas through Facebook and Twitter we primarily share quotes with occasional L/L news and updates, Patreon will principally be a platform to share L/L Research news, updates, and other organization-centric information (and occasionally cat pictures). And we won't use the "perk" system that puts privileged content behind a paywall. Many thanks to those who have already contributed via Patreon. And to those using PayPal's recurring donation feature. (Pro tip: PayPal deducts less fees than Patreon.)
- Asheville developments: Shared exciting updates about ongoings among the Asheville Law of One Study Group, including their development of a "harmony council." Among other things, this is a collective body organ designed to help support the supporters, to evolve communication methods, and to help needs get met and disharmony worked through when interpersonal conflict arises. Also, they are beginning to explore the prospect of collectively owned/managed space. Go team!
- The Serbian model: Finished and sent to Jochen the draft arrangement for DGDEV (Das Gesetz Des Einen Verlag) expanding into printing other language versions of L/L work.
- Ra Contact YouTube Videos: In rounds of team dialogue, worked to crystallize a policy for handling representation of the text in the cases of discrepancy with the audio (typically for missing audio).
- Accelerating audiobook production: Began dialogue to explore potential other means to accelerate the production of L/L's audiobooks, as it is an extremely lengthy and extremely tedious process.
- YouTube replies: Enjoying the variety of positive feedback coming in on the Law of One Overview videos (so much thanks to Nadine and Thomas), replied to many comments in either gratitude, sharing of thoughts, or asking questions.
- Podcast Image and RSS feed: After realizing the description and image for the podcast was outdated, created a new image and implemented some updates to the RSS feed to bring iTunes and other podcast app up to date.
- Operations: Processed and shipped book order, updated Facebook and Twitter with Confederation quotes, updated Etsy customers regarding their merchandise orders and delays due to COVID-19, and ordered books for restocking supplies.
- Online store fixes and corrections: There were a few lingering issues with the online store, including an error in the text for the payment selection, an issue with shipping to Brazil (unfortunately, due to new regulations in Brazil, we can no longer ship there), and an issue with one of the shipping options from USPS. Got all of the issues cleared up after some investigation.
- Other stuff: Replied to a couple weeks' worth of seeker email from around the planetary sphere (but mostly English-speaking countries). || Enjoyed some dialogue with Daniel S. on the new website. || And some dialogue with Aaron A., including beginning set up for a Jim interview and all of us appearing on his program. Began diving into his videos. And learned from Esther (new translator mentioned above) that she discovered the Law of One through Aaron. || Performed some regular maintenance and corrections on the archive site, including honoring a particular privacy request.
A couple quotes to share. One from The Hobbit, the other from our friend, Luis R.:
"Saruman believes that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I've found it is the small things, everyday deeds of ordinary folk, that keeps the darkness at bay. Simple acts of kindness and love." - Gandalf the Grey, "The Hobbit"
Writing after the 2019 Coming Home to a New Earth gathering in Flat Rock, NC, Luis wrote:
"Towards the end of the Flat Rock gathering I heard many people's dread of going back to the 'ordinary' world they came from. Many spoke of 'being done with 3D', wanting to change the world's culture to '4D', and even maybe forming small isolated communities to try to maximize the loving green energy transfers. Even though I truly see the deep love in these ideas, the faith and hope in what we know to be true in our soul, I can't help but think that it is unfortunate that we can't yet see just how beautiful and precious '3D' really is - and how working to harmonize the higher energies with those of survival, personal power, and social intercourse is equally important to our passion for graduation into fourth density.
I think this is especially difficult for wanderers - since we have a distant and potent memory of how life can and will be. Ironically, it is the wanderers that seek this balancing the most."
6/27 - 7/10
Ra Contact YouTube Sessions
Two more Ra sessions! Beginning with Session 18 onward, the audio will be much less faint due to the group's then (1981) improved recording.
Law of One Overview Videos
Published a batch of four over the past couple weeks. Another seven to go!
Law of One Podcast
Met over Zoom to record Episode 91 of the Law of One Podcast on the nature of blockage, then formatted and published. Also updated some RSS information and image icon for the podcast. No more b&w Quixote for us.
Listen here: https://llresearch.org/podcast/default.aspx
- TAW footage: Continued some work with Ken on the project to publish to youtube the footage from the interviews that produced the Tilting at Windmills book so future generations can see these humble people who gained the answers to EVERY ONE OF HUMANITY'S QUESTIONS by channeling Ra. (Okay, close to eearvery important question. Don did not ask how we can time travel. Which would have been helpful because skipping 2020 might come in handy right now.)
- Youtube: Got the remainder of the Law of One Overview videos finalized and scheduled to publish, along with a few more of the Ra Contact audio/transcript videos that Trish completed. Also continued on with the project of light noise reduction for the Ra audio and sent a new batch to Trish.
- Expansion of foreign publication: Followed up on an idea Jochen (our friend and German licensing partner) that Jochen proposed to publish other editions of L/L's work in other foreign languages by working to create a contract to configure the new arrangement. Jochen is a powerhouse of publishing, knowing how to properly format a book from scratch, how to publish through various channels, and how to manage all the logistics the logistics that go along with that, which is even more complicated in the multitude of countries of Europe. The arrangement would help get other books into print in that particular language until such time that a publisher came along in that language seeking the rights or seeking a licensing relationship with L/L like Jochen helped to pioneer with us.
- Chinese transcripts: Remembered that, as part of the former effort to launch a new website, our best buddy Terry Hsu sent us 175 Chinese transcripts that he personally edited! Dialogued with Terry on getting the other transcripts and got the 175 over to Daniel.
- New Website Work: As Daniel continues on his progress, followed up on some various tasks like missing transcripts, incomplete footnotes, and other odds and ends that he uncovered in transferring the transcript archive. Also got him set up with a high res Ra contact photo gallery for the new site, and got those Chinese transcripts over. The new site might be ready for internal testing by August! And then Earth will be finally ready for the full birth of fourth density.
- Image hosting: Explored Trisha Bean's in-depth research on a service to fit L/L's needs for sharing all its photo albums via the upcoming new website. So many pictures of people sitting in circles to share.
- Facebook guidelines: Worked again with T. Bean to finalize some general guidelines for the rare instance that moderating is needed on L/L's FB. Like when someone posts that we are moving into the "fifth dimension." Immediate ban for life.
- Cloud transition: Invested lots of energy with the intent of using a particular service to sync our non-networked devices, but hit a dead-end. Researched further, found a new service, ran into further snags, and then, the runway cleared! Following months of thought and research, the transition into the cloud has begun.
- Annual filing: How utterly uninteresting a bullet point this is, but nevertheless a very important part of the organization's functioning which ate considerable time. Answered questions and performed research and had emails and phone call with our new CPA. The great news is that our new CPA is leaps and bounds more awesome than the not-so-awesome former firm. It is such a relief and such a strengthener that it's actually truly exciting. Technocrats we have become! (Note to self, be spiritual: remember chakras, densities, psychic greeting, meditation, crystals, etc.)
- Through intensive persuasion (or just a gentle request), convinced Mauro to update his Italian translation of Books II - IV to Ra Contact standards. Joyfully agreed he did. Thank you, Maura! And touched base with he who has taken a vow of silence, Gianluca, about the Italian translations.
- Assisted Pawel with some questions about the Polish translation. He's doing great work!
- Dialogued with the ever enjoyable Meysam on the Farsi translation and happily connected him and a seeker who reached out just a few months before Meysam wanting to achieve the same translation but finding it impossible. The latter, Hooman, offered support to Meysam. A bright day for the world.
- The weeklies:
- Seeker Email: Responded to two weekly cycles of ever-interesting seeker emails from around the planetary sphere. In one, I (Gary) learned of the first error in the new book, A Concept Guide. I screwed up the sequence of events in my recall of the movie What Dreams May Come. Robin Williams passes before his wife in the movie. Derr. Thanks so much, Michael! Let it be known henceforth that A Concept Guide is officially not flawless like millions of people believed.
- Bookkeeping: Performed the weekly bookkeeping x2 but spent a lot of time recording the complex and intricate processes in order to soon begin teaching Trish this vital but thankless but often kind-of-fun-in-its-own-way work.
- Interviews: Edited and published the transcripts (of significant length) for three different interview:
- Other stuff: Continued work with copyright lawyers. || Discussed a proposal with LOO publisher. || Received new registration for the October Coming Home gathering - it's almost full! Sadly, however, we can't imagine in what reality we'll be able to hold it. || Enjoyed some positive dialogue with the articulate Aaron Abke, one of just a handful of people out there actively sharing the Law of One-interestingly, to audiences far larger than little L/L Research reaches on its own. || Worked with a theosophical group interested in having L/L offer a presentation on the law of one this December. || Joined two differently LOO study groups via Zoom, the Asheville and the Dallas, though the latter is inactive and did not quite rally, but got to spend some time with Tiffani and Luis! || Using Jochen's information, created a product page in the online store directing readers to the French translations of the Ra Contact Volume 1. ||Put together and shipped the Light/Lines newsletter hardcopy.
Then, for her BIG DEBUT in the Blogworthy , Trisha contributes her first authored bullet points! Should this trend continue, her stuff will blend into the above stuff and become group stuff of indistinguishable authorship as we never ever* reveal who wrote what. (*Unless one of us writes in the first person because we don't want anyone else on the team taking credit for our superhuman achievement.) Trisha writes:
- Completed sessions 17-20 of the YouTube Ra Contact videos
- Edited Chapter 1 of A Wanderer's Handbook audiobook
- Researched and created a mock-up of a potential L/L Research online photo gallery
- Researched Patreon and potential avenues for deepening L/L's presence on the platform
- Processed and shipped book store orders
- Worked with customers and their orders from the Etsy merch store via our printer/distributor Printful due to COVID-19 delays
- Updated the L/L Facebook and Twitter accounts with Ra/Q'uo quotes and other media projects
We at L/L Research would like to share with you the creative, interesting, and often illuminating things that readers are doing with the Law of One, including this video.
Remarkable in scope, combining incredible imagery, meditative tones, and an exacting survey of various aspects of the Law of One, the video is billed as an "Introduction" to the Law of One. However, it lands more with us as a broad synopsis or overview, including as it does explorations of:
Intro to Law of One, Ra, and the Channeling Group || Overview of Key Concepts || 7 Densities of the Octave || Soul Evolution || Extra Terrestrials || Solar System History || Earth History || The Path of Healing and Balance || 3 Aspects of the Total Self || Archetypical Mind & Tarot || Resources.
This gift is the creation of Aaron Maret, with co-presentation of BJ Harden Jones, and editing by Red Amsellem-all members of the Asheville Law of One Study Group.
Before diving in, please know that the opinions and interpretations in this work are those of its creator(s) and do not necessarily reflect any official view of L/L Research.
6/13 - 6/26
Ra Contact Volume 2 audiobook!
After submitting the files for the audiobook for review by Audible, they returned with some vague feedback about sound at the end of some files. Scoured every MP3 and discovered that the software rendering process added a faint click to the end of several files, so they had to be remastered and re-rendered. Then, to play it safe, remastered and re-rendered the rest of the files to extend the silent time at the end, since it was on the shorter side of their requirements. Then checked them all again to make sure that the rendering process didn't add the clicks. Then reuploaded them all one by one! Tedious is a very fitting word. But...after about a week or so in review...it was approved!
Made announcement on June 16 for the Ra Contact Volume 2 audiobook
Ra Contact Youtube and Law of One Overview Series
After pausing Youtube publication to allow public attention to focus on the very important prominent social discussions at hand regarding systemic racism and police brutality, we continued on with publishing two new episodes of the Law of One Overview series, as well as Trisha's first Ra contact transcript+audio presentation. (Meaning that the latter is back in action! Thank you, Trisha!)
- Newsletter system: Investigated more options for a mass-emailing system utilizing Amazon's SES system and finally found one to suit all of our needs. Got it all set up, verified, connected with SES, set up the new sign-up forms on Bring4th, and tested the system. Then successfully created and sent out two newsletters, the Gatherings and the Light/Lines. And got the new subscription service set up on Bring4th. We are finally free from the pricey and challenging newsletter mailing services!
- Online store translations: Worked with Jochen to continue putting up product pages for translated books in the online store, as well as make some corrections to older product pages.
- New website: As Daniel continues his diligent march forward in getting the new website squared away and polished, there were some outlying things he has discovered along the way that needed resolved. Found some finalized "pending references" for him, located some dates for various speeches, and located some missing transcripts to help rectify his new and improved version of the archive.
- Gremlins in the machine: A couple of recurring gremlins have been eating away at the internet wires that required some investigation. One is some emails not getting through our new Gmail email servers and subsequently routed through our old email servers. Another is the archive website, using the arcane ASP.NET system, sometimes randomly deletes transcripts from the archive without any seeming reason or notification. Spent some time investigating both of these issues without success, though hopefully there are some potential solutions to implement for the email problem, and the new archive site should solve the transcript problem completely.
- Cloud service: After the previous cloud experiment, to get our working files synced to a cloud to aid remote work, suffered from a severe issue, we worked with the syncing service to determine the bug with their system, that has supposedly been patched in a recent update. So another test was set up before we put all of our precious eggs in that basket, with fingers crossed, and some computer equipment ordered to prepare for the switch.
- Online store: When the pandemic arrives in the States, we had shut down the online store in an abundance of caution. But after settling into this new normal, and learning how to mitigate the risks, we reactivated the store. And after some showing of the ropes, Trisha is now fully running the store, processing orders and shipping books on the daily.
- Trisha strength: Trish has also been researching a solution for sharing L/L's photo albums; sharing the Confederation and posting L/L news announcements through our social media; transcribing/editing a couple lengthy transcripts of recent interviews that Jim gave; producing videos for the Ra Contact YouTube Project; and providing Scott Mandelker and an L/L friend, Shahla, with initial support for an audiobook of Universal Vision. If you haven't read it before, Universal Vision, is an excellent book on spiritual evolution and the cosmic plan in its own right, but is a particularly excellent book as a companion to the Law of One.
- Nuts 'n bolts:
- Performed the weekly bookkeeping and spent a while trying to record the processes in order to eventually teach Trish, and realized just how incredibly complex and detailed the work is. In fact, it is the single-most complex operation within L/L Research that requires knowledge not only of bookkeeping but many internal processes and aspects of the organization.
- Supported Jim in his work with IMU students for the online course "Basic Principles of the Law of One."
- Also, reorganized some Outlook files and realized that there are about 28 active or semi-active translators right now! 14.3% of which are Czech. : )
- Established a new email system whereby Austin, Trisha, and Gary will all use individual L/L email addresses, reserving the contact address for business/formal/general seeker email/newsletters/general volunteer emails, etc., purposes.
- Better late than never: finally got the 2019 donor/volunteer thank you lists created and published: https://bring4th.org/donate/
- Continued some work with the attorneys on the copyright questions mentioned previously.
- Did a bunch of work of gathering information for our annual filing, and finalized the restrictions document with the Board governing the endowment.
- Ordered copies of L/L's new book, A Concept Guide, and lamenting KDP's printing processes, as the cover art and interior art was oversaturated on an earlier batch, and on the new batch it looks like it's been in the sun too long - faded and attenuated. Will reach out to KDP.
- Dialogued with Aysu (who is undertaking translating the Turkish AWH) about a Turkish study group that draws upon the Law of One
- Learned from Vojta that the Czech group approaches completion of the sessions that would constitute Volume 1, though they plan to split up Volume 1 into two books.
- Got M. all set to go on translating the Ra Contact into Farsi! (Known as Persian to the rest of the world.) Thank you, M!
- And received word from an Italian translator, Mauro, that they would like to gift Books 2 - 5 of the Law of One in Italian. Checked in with Mauro to see if the errors that Gianluca had catalogued from his review a few years back had been corrected.
- Author Central: After some tech support from Amazon, got Carla set up with an Author Central page: https://www.amazon.com/author/carlarueckert. Still have to do the same for Jim and Don.
- TAW Footage: Made small advancement on this project in terms of making decisions on how to edit the video for omitted material. Also explored ways for putting Ra quotes on screen when the interviewer, Gary, is reading them aloud.
- Seeker email: Replied to new batches of interesting, insightful, and not infrequently inspiring email from seekers and readers and wanderers from around the world.
- Sabine: We were asked for feedback from Sabine Buchanan, one of the illustrators of A Concept Guide, for a small book she is working on to share her studies of the Tree of Alchemy. Masterfully crafted illustrations combined with poetry and explanation of the Tree of Alchemy (which we understand to be congruent with the Tree of Life). Well done!
- Italian wedding: And a big huge congratulations to Italian translator of the Law of One, Gianluca, and his partner Inla for their June wedding! Last we heard from him, Italy was in severe lockdown as the coronavirus was ravaging their country and he was doubtful about being able to get married. So happy for them.
We at L/L Research would like to share with you the creative, interesting, and often illuminating things that readers are doing with the Law of One, including these three absolutely delightful storytelling videos from PlanetOz.
Before diving in, please know that the opinions and interpretations in this work are those of its creator and do not necessarily reflect any official view of L/L Research.
The Problem with Being a God
The Incredible Gift We Give Our Pets
Building a Pyramid with Thought
A couple of caveats to "Building a Pyramid with Thought":
- Ra indicates that it was only the Great Pyramid that was built by thought: "Then, in sequence, after this performing by thought of the building or architecture of the Great Pyramid, using the more, shall we say, local or earthly material rather than thought-form material to build other pyramidical structures." - 23.6
- Also, Ra does not indicate that all ancient pyramids around the world were constructed by, or with the aid of, the Confederation. Though they do seem to have had a hand in many or most.
|=Blog Entry || ||=Today|