|Member: L/L Central|
Location: Louisville, KY
Interests: Gary Bean and Austin Bridges wear a lot of hats in attempting to meets the needs of the organization and the readership. Our weekly Blogworthy Report represents most of the diversity of our various honor/duties. In our work we have the added honor of collaborating with volunteers in the various projects and services that L/L Research offers. We love the Confederation philosophy, L/L Research, and the readership with all our hearts.
The Blogworthy Report details the adventures, happenings, and work of L/L Central. On a weekly basis, Gary Bean and Austin Bridges supply a list of bullet points highlighting their and Trisha Bean's collaborative work for L/L Research. Occasionally they may also offer a specific update, a personal reflection, or unconditional love.
You can access Jim McCarty’s daily “Camelot Journal” via the home page of Bring4th.
3/21 - 4/10
This report covers three weeks. Working on the final stages of L/L's new book, A Concept Guide, created a backlog of everything else. It consumed so much time, in fact, that it's a surprise we got anything else done. Here's a look, beginning with:
- A CONCEPT GUIDE! So many flipping details that if fully inventoried would lead rapidly to coma. Highlights include: Building a brand new entry for the Mind Complex, refining various aspects of the text, fine tuning the back cover text, working with Diana on her Note to the Reader, settling on a title, copyright page, authorship, and tons of work on interior layout. Many thanks to the illustrious BJ Harden Jones for editing and thoughts about the title, and especially to Aaron Maret for his samurai interior layout support. || Uploaded the book to Kindle Direct Publishing, got it approved, and ORDERED FIRST PROOFS, which literally arrive 10 minutes before publishing this report! Probably need one more round of proofs.
- New website: Upon Daniel's coattails we continue to soar towards full completion of the new website. We worked with him on various things, including providing different materials and files (like the most expansive ever Ra contact photo gallery), investigating various oddities of the archive site and missing files, spending a few hours internally reviewing his latest design updates, and meeting with him via Zoom for a great update on the next steps. Ever closer!
- Law of One Podcast: Met (from a distance) and recorded two different podcasts-one with Gary and Austin and one with Jim and Austin-to discuss the spiritual perspective of the global catalyst called pandemic that is on the forefront of everyone's mind. Listen here, episodes 87 and 88:
- Light/Lines Spring 2020: Using the Q'uo channeling Jim selected for the spring edition, composed and edited the notes to readers, formatted into both PDF form and HTML for email. And then this round involved some juggling two different email services to get the right email list and send it out. You can read it here:
- Bring4th Mod Stuff: Various moderator issues continue to arise on Bring4th, and Garry F. continue his diligent attention towards the community, helping us to prevent spam, guard against errant energies, and do our best to keep things running smoothly.
- Channeling Archives Volume 19: Dale and Maria continued their steady march forward into new territory, creating an ebook version of the L/L Research Channeling Archives Volume 19, moving beyond what has been printed in the physical volumes. Thanks Dale and Maria! Published their work to the archive site:
- Garry Fung's Sydney Law of One Gathering: Received report that Garry is continuing his tour of holding small Law of one gatherings in the southern hemisphere. Five gathered in Sydney on March 14 where they gave presentations ("The Power of Seeking", "Is Compassion an Option," "Why is Consciousness so unmalleable" Or is it?") and held discussions (How has the Law of One affected your life? What is the best way to learn from Catalyst? What is inner seeking/outer seeking? Where does service call you?). And Garry reports: "It was very much a tight-knit group, and the forging of strong bonds. It ended up being a long but fruitful day in the end." He reports that a few of the attendees have since become a tight-knit group. Go Garry!
- Social Media and Audiobook: Trish keeps L/L's Facebook reliably stocked with inspiring Confederation messages, trying to tailor them to the this moment of anxiety and isolation. As she finishes up the work on the 106 sessions, got Jim set up for re-recording some of the material in a remade basement studio which he will commence this week.
- Four weeks of bookkeeping: Did that in one go till 11pm on Friday as part of the backlog.
- Attorneys: Actually delighted to be working intensively with attorneys on a couple of projects. Professional help that actually comes through is energizing! Worked on film rights questions for Roger's docuseries, and an ongoing publishing rights question that is reaching culmination.
- Temple of the Open Heart: Worked with our Asheville friends-Jess, BJ, and Aaron-on the question of installation of a "temple keeper" along with related questions of internal governance.
- Laura M: Received the final three Q'uo channelings from sizzling Laura. Continued working out editing procedures, learning about her New Mexican adventures and life during the pandemic, and edited one of the transcripts.
- Nuts & Bolts: Jumped through multiple hoops fixing a PayPal issue, put in some grease on financial questions, and... joyfully discovered and began working with a new CPA!
- 2020 L/L Events: Worked with Red, BJ, Karin, Aaron, and Ionsul-the team for the Coming Home to a New Earth Gathering-to explore the question of whether to hold out for a June gathering or reschedule now. || Began discussion with the Czech team-Vojta, Romi, Radim, Bara-about whether they still want to hold an October Prague event. And considered our own Louisville Homecoming this year.
- Docuseries: Produced for Roger a full inventory of material and people that could be used for the docuseries, along with advancing the work on the film rights questions. Also this good news:
- Roger met with Doug virtually recently and reports: "Doug and I have made some incredible headway on the 1st draft outline of the film, honing in on the narrative arch in relationship to concept groupings, and personal milestones in the L/L narrative. I will be focusing in on other areas like art direction concepts, production script, interview questions, etc. "
- Law of One Overview: Received from Thomas and Nadine the latest batch of videos. Thank you, guys! Just some final pieces awaiting their approval before we publish.
- Original Law of One books: Continued a fairly substantial project with the publisher of the original books in their efforts to create a boxed set.
- Tilting at Windmills Interview Footage: Received from Ken Wend the final files following merging of two camera streams. Thank you, Ken! Now to develop a protocol for editing to transfer to Trish.
- Aaron/Q'uo Dialogues: Received word from Barbara Brodsky of the possibility of buying the rights to this book from North Atlantic Publishing and self-publishing the title. Looked into prospect.
- L/L Pandemic Office: Migrated the L/L office from its usual place at Jim's as we are working "remotely." We are using this as a dress rehearsal for what it will be like to work at a distance once an L/L office is opened in Asheville. Enjoyed being able to see Jim and catch up while there as well.
- Seeker Email: Caught up on three weeks worth of wonderful emails. There has been an uptick since the pandemic set in. Some highlights include:
- This awesome video of the energy centers from its creator, Jon F. It seems like once in a blue moon does a person pop up with three distinct qualities: 1) an insightful relationship and understanding of the Law of One, grasping the truly amazing underlying cosmology and its relevance to the rest of the material, 2) the ability to communicate this understanding clearly, and 3) the creative skill to package those first two into a compelling package of media.
- Heard from THREE new translators, including two new languages! Donatas for Lithuanian, Ahmad for Arabic, and Luisa for Spanish. Fingers crossed.
- And heard from an old translator of one of our books that they have since found Jesus, the one true way, (good for them) but that our material is the devil (bad for us).
- Translations: And our translators continue on with their amazing work bringing the Confederation's words to new corners of the world. Plenty of new material published to the archive site these last weeks:
- Czech translation of the Law of One Book 2 - Thank you Czech team!
- Hebrew translations: That's right, Hebrew! After some troubleshooting how to display the language properly on the website, we have the first appearance of a language that Ra says has "power before time and space and represent configurations of light which built all that there is." Thank you Ori!
November 23, 2019 - Saturday Meditation
- German translations: Thanks to both Jochen and Gerald, we have another treasure trove of German translations to share:
January 27, 1974 - Sunday Meditation
January 26, 1974 - Saturday Meditation
January 25 (2), 1974 - Friday Meditation
January 25 (1), 1974 - Friday Meditation
January 17, 1974 - Wednesday Meditation
May 20, 2017 - Saturday Meditation
May 6, 2017 - Saturday Meditation
April 30, 2017 - Saturday Meditation
April 15, 2017 - Saturday Meditation
April 1, 2017 - Saturday Meditation
October 13, 2019 - Law of One Seeker Gathering - Prague
- Hungarian Translation: And thanks to Bence, a new Hungarian translation!
March 28, 1976 - Saturday Meditation
And a couple personal notes:
- During this period, we reached five years since Carla passed. It is one of those milestones that tests one's sense of time, seeming both like it was a lifetime ago and just yesterday. L/L has grown so much since Carla was with us. How I wish she was here to see it. How I wish we could just have more conversation.
All that growth is in following a trajectory of building on her lifetime of prodigious work. Her gifts will extend far, far beyond her incarnation. We love you and miss you, Carla L. Rueckert-McCarty. <3
- And a big huge personal thank you to an overseas friend, Jeffrey, who proactively sent us one of the most singular gifts we've ever received. Thank you, Jeffrey. : )
3/7 - 3/20
- Translations: Made a big effort to catch up on a backlog of translation work.
- Worked with Ori to solve a big riddle on how to publish Hebrew text to the archive site - tricky because Hebrew is read right to left and is written in a word processor in a unique way. But Ori thankfully cracked the code and we're just one final review away from publishing our first translations in Hebrew. Yay Ori!
- Received Gerald's first German translation of the channeling at the Seeker Gathering in Prague. Also worked with him to aid his translation efforts by offering audio of the channeling sessions he is translating to help him be as accurate as possible. He also caught some mistakes in the English version of the Prague channeling. Yay Gerald!
- Hungarian: Worked with Bence to set up pages to host his first four Hungarian translations. Yay Bence!
- Russian: Received five Russian translations of channeling transcripts from Anastasia, then formatted and published them to the archive website. Yay Anastasia!
- German: Received four German translations of channeling transcripts from Jochen, then formatted and published them to the archive website. Yay Jochen!
- Concept Guide:
- Two weekends ago spent the entire weekend incorporating an accumulation of new Ra passages and thoughts. Austin spent a few days editing. Gary spent a few hours processing. And added another much shorter round of inclusions and just about completed the text!
- Sunk in lots of time making all the various pieces consistent, then hours designing a book layout and building all the style sets and meeting to go over the layout. Then shipping off to Aaron Maret to see if he has any ideas for refinement. (He gave some very helpful ideas for the Ra Contact interior.)
- Contacted Diana Fisher and Sabine Buchanan, two of the artist contributors, to check in on how they would prefer to be attributed. Received their wonderful replies.
- Worked with Diana Roy on edits to the back cover text, receiving her note to the reader, and incorporating her suggested disclaimer into the work.
- And Austin commenced implementing formatting to the text!
- Archive website: Made a few corrections, changes, and updates to the archive website as its sun is setting and a new dawn approaches in the form of a new and improved website. This included publishing a public statement about the interpretation and use of the Law of One material: https://llresearch.org/interpretations.aspx
- New website: As Daniel's march continues steadily forward in getting the new website past the finish line, provided him with some requested files, clarifications, and worked to keep pace with his progress. Thank you Daniel! And coordinated with Tobey about the searchable Ra Contact database slated for the new site, seeking his availability to potentially share with Daniel his wisdom gained over the years in running lawofone.info should Daniel have need.
- Book 4: Continued work on a special project with the Law of One publisher, receiving some art and interior files to review and offer feedback, as well as a manuscript of Book 4 to completely review and accept/reject various copy edits and changes. Not a small task!
- Temple of the Open Heart: Continued dialog and work with the crew in Asheville in laying the groundwork for a working relationship toward our shared project. Reviewed an application they sent along for requesting tax-exempt status from the IRS and sent notes/feedback along to them. Also began collaboration on a Vision Document, and shared our experiences and attempts to be of service during the pandemic.
- Social Media and Audiobook: Trish keeps L/L's Facebook reliably stocked with inspiring Confederation messages, trying to tailor them to the this moment of anxiety and isolation. And she is a breath away from reaching session 106 of the audiobook! Will need to get Jim back into the recording studio soon to re-record a few sections.
- Had a phone meeting with the attorneys to discuss questions of the collaboration agreement and moving forward
- Worked with Roger on questions of the same and on inventorying what he needs for the series.
- Board Special Meeting: Met (before the pandemic kicked in) to vote on a looming publishing question and whether or not to move forward with said docuseries. Support was unanimous for both (the latter pending more feedback from attorneys).
- Yellow Ray Stuff: Worked with Morris on tax documents for the endowment and continuing investigation into its effect on the non-profit. And did one week of bookkeeping, skipping the other due to too much other work including work on the new book.
- Nadine and Thomas: Continued work with our Munchen friends on some of the final pieces for the Law of One Overview youtube series.
- Bookkeeping and seeker email
- Affected by the pandemic so far:
- Working remotely: Thursday, March 12 was the day that it really tipped for us that a new chapter in world history was commencing. The following day began our own practice of social distancing. We've been working remotely since, relatively silo'd in our homes.
- Public channelings & Channeling Circles: As you may have read in Jim's "Camelot Journal," Jim (wisely) suspsended weekly public meditations for the time being, and we have decided to put our semi-monthly practice channeling circles on hold.
- Coming Home and Homecoming Gatherings: We updated attendees of the almost full Coming Home to a New Earth gathering this June that our intention was to hold the event, but that would monitor the situation, take all necessary health precautions, and cancel the event with full refund to everyone if need be. That was written last week. The news seems to indicate more and more that this pandemic will not be subsiding anytime soon, so it seems likely that the event will be canceled. : ( Our Homecoming Gathering, however, is not scheduled till the beginning of September. Normally we would have opened public registration by now, but we will revisit the question in a month.
- Daniel to Coming Home: To say thanks for the outrageous quantity and quality of volunteer effort Daniel is donating to build the new website, we were going to fly him out to the event and spend some days together in Asheville. On the cusp of purchasing his tickets, the travel bans began to go into effect.
- Forgiveness and Karma podcast: We had slated a podcast hosted by Jim on that topic, and had a special guest lined up, but had to postpone.
- Book shipping: For the time being, we have closed the store to all book shipping and are directing readers to either the free PDF downloads or to Amazon to order printed books.
- Docuseries: Roger had initially hoped to begin shooting film by late April, but that seems extremely unlikely at this point.
- Law of One Overview: We should have been publishing the video shot in Germany last October, and edited by the tireless Nadine and Thomas, but as Germany is similarly practicing social distancing to flatten the curve, Nadine's efforts have been marshaled to facilitate creating online video content, totally consuming all the volunteer energy she had for the Law of One Overivew.
- Vojta and Romi: Our two dear Czech friends had separate flights booked and paid for to the States in April and May. We had been so looking forward to visits from each of them that are now canceled.
- Prayers for Doug: Our friend, Doug Scott, a Law of One scholar who is contributing to the docuseries in partnership with Roger, had to say goodbye to his mom recently as he and his family gathered with her in hospice through a long and difficult period. Prayers to Doug and his family.
- Prayers for Gianluca: After months of radio silence from Gianluca, our friend and Italian translator in Rome, we finally received word. The magnitude of catalyst in his life is extraordinary. A few months ago his fiancee's parents' home was destroyed by an earthquake. And now he, as a final-year med student, is on the front lines working in hospitals doing non-stop 12 hour days. They are both with little sleep and worked to the max in a country presently being devastated by the virus.
Gianluca writes: "I hope Americans will not underestimate the social impact of this disease (since unfortunately is coming to you too). ICU ward are filled very quickly and economic and social activity is almost paralyzed."
The church wedding they had planned together this June is likely canceled, and the spiritual wedding that we had all exuberantly discussed to take places in the States this summer, in what they hoped would be their first visit, is no more. He reports they are feeling exhausted and a bit lost, but their relationship and bond is as strong as ever.
All our heartfelt love to Gianluca and Inla, these two angels of service to others currently in the trenches. The light is with you. We love you.
Our dear friend Fox sent us a poem by a mystical Christian monk named Richard Hendrick. It is an inspired and much-needed message from the heart. I shared it on L/L's Facebook where it rapidly became the most reacted to and shared post ever. As of this writing, 742 positive reactions, 589 shares and many comments. And whether from our page or people who shared the post, Facebook reports it reaching over 44 thousand people. The outpouring of love that flowed in the comments is very inspiring: https://www.facebook.com/llresearch/posts/3040054039359536?__tn__=-R
And the following day, I asked how people were doing. The comments that came in were also filled with beautiful, uplifting, inspiring thought (minus a couple conspiratorial gripes about the powers that be): https://www.facebook.com/llresearch/posts/3042568035774803?__tn__=-R
Learning to minister to others, to hold the light, to share our love with others, to check in on each other, and to keep the flame of hope burning brightly is needed now more than ever. I hope that we all hear the great call for service ringing from our local circles and every corner of our planet. I hope that each of us rises to meet the need with all the strength in our beings, consciously remembering why it is we are here at this time.
We are in it now.
I won't opine further here except to note what many who have made the Choice can feel at this unique juncture: As heartbreaking and hard and difficult as this is and will continue to be, not in any of our lifetimes have we been at the brink of such profound opportunity for humanity's initiation and transformation. The old models stand every chance of such disruption that the way may be opened larger than it ever has for the birth of a new Earth. May each be guided safely through this portal.
And if there is anything that we at L/L Research can do to serve your needs, please let us know.
With love/light, Gary
A poem from a Christian monk named Brother Hendrick.
Yes there is fear.
Yes there is isolation.
Yes there is panic buying.
Yes there is sickness.
Yes there is even death.
They say that in Wuhan after so many years of noise
You can hear the birds again.
They say that after just a few weeks of quiet
The sky is no longer thick with fumes
But blue and grey and clear.
They say that in the streets of Assisi
People are singing to each other
across the empty squares,
keeping their windows open
so that those who are alone
may hear the sounds of family around them.
They say that a hotel in the West of Ireland
Is offering free meals and delivery to the housebound.
Today a young woman I know
is busy spreading fliers with her number
through the neighbourhood
So that the elders may have someone to call on.
Today Churches, Synagogues, Mosques and Temples
are preparing to welcome
and shelter the homeless, the sick, the weary
All over the world people are slowing down and reflecting
All over the world people are looking at their neighbours in a new way
All over the world people are waking up to a new reality
To how big we really are.
To how little control we really have.
To what really matters.
So we pray and we remember that
Yes there is fear.
But there does not have to be hate.
Yes there is isolation.
But there does not have to be loneliness.
Yes there is panic buying.
But there does not have to be meanness.
Yes there is sickness.
But there does not have to be disease of the soul
Yes there is even death.
But there can always be a rebirth of love.
Wake to the choices you make as to how to live now.
Listen, behind the factory noises of your panic
The birds are singing again
The sky is clearing,
Spring is coming,
And we are always encompassed by Love.
Open the windows of your soul
And though you may not be able
to touch across the empty square,
Richard Hendrick, March 13th 2020
2/29 - 3/6
- New channeling transcripts: A huge and busy week for publishing channelings to the archive site. Thanks to Aaron T. and Laura M., we received seven transcripts to edit, format, and subsequently publish to the archive site (and then send along to Tomas for PDF files, then publish the PDF files). Thank you to the three superstar volunteers! (Also made some minor corrections and fixes to the archive site, as usual.)
- New website: Daniel continues his steady march forward in the development of the new site, using Trello to keep things organized and assign some tasks to us in the office, so we tried to keep pace and make sure he had everything he needed.
- Concept Guide: Austin finished his front-to-back edit of the book!! Gary finished processing all his edits!! Then we convened to design a book layout and plan the next few weeks. Gary has some further revisions to make this weekend, along with finishing a few pieces, that he hopes to have on Austin's desk by Monday. Hopefully no more than a week of review from Austin, final processing from Gary, then onto formatting! Which is the final step before printing proofs.
- Law of One Overview: That's what we're calling our attempts to speak to important aspects of the Law of One during our film shoot with Thomas and Nadine in southern Germany last fall. Did work with Nadine and making the final preparations for publication of these videos.
- Roger & Doug: Just a great pair, those two, an artist focused on producing a docuseries about the Ra contact and L/L Research and a scholar of the material with a mystical Christian bent. Dug into really fruitful conversation with them this week on responding to a unique opportunity to clarify an L/L position.
- Archaeological excavation: We needed some different sorts of files from the paper archives kept in the metal file cabinets, went on an excavation and extracted the ancient artifacts known as paper files for a research project, shall we say.
- Temple of the Open Heart: Met with our Asheville partners-Jess, BJ, and Aaron M.-to dig into the business of designing the sacred gathering space in an over two hour meeting. Such an honor to be in collaboration with these beings.
- Cloud storage: Did more testing and research on using G Suite and its Shared Drives, problem solving some issues that come from the software needed to sync to the computer and using multiple accounts for both Google Drive and Shared Drives, thankfully with success.
- Aaron and Laura: Received from Aaron her final-final batch of transcripts. Thank you, once again for everything, Aaron! We wish you the best in this next chapter. And from Laura received three as she pours a lot of effort into perfecting her work. Shared with her the House Standards for Publishing that we created when we learned to self-publish our first book.
- Seeker email: Responded to a week's worth of email, including from a Polish seeker who wants to contribute work in Polish. Maybe about 6 out of 10 translator offers follow through, so we shall see.
- The usual: Tackled all of those normal tasks of the week, like packing and shipping books, responding to emails from seekers (and all the infinite variety of other sources), performed the weekly bookkeeping, etc.
|0 Comments Add a comment |
2/16 - 2/29
As reminder, these bullet points are written and performed by Gary Bean and Austin Bridges, though we will never reveal who contributed which ones. (Unless there is ice cream involved.)
- Published stuff: As usual, Tomas sent along PDF files of the most recent channelings to be reviewed and published to the archive site. Thank you, Tomas! Also (1) edited, (2) formatted, and (3) published a couple new transcripts to the archive site:
- Indonesia Ra Contact!: Thanks to the amazing efforts of the Indonesian translator Fatiha, we are excited to announce the publication of The Ra Contact Volume 1 in Indonesian! Woohoo! Thank you Fatiha for the amazing hard work poured into this translation, and for your ever cheerful energy sent from around the planet. - https://llresearch.org/library/the_ra_contact_indonesian/index.aspx
- Bring4th: While continuing to deal with an ongoing moderator issue with the Great Garry Fung, also had a phone call with him to discuss the potential futures of the Bring4th forums. L/L Research's online presence will evolve with the new website, and some features currently hosted on Bring4th will move over to the archive site. So what does that mean for the forums? We don't know! But we did come to a basic shared understanding that will help lay the groundwork for the future discussion.
- New LLResearch.org: Speaking of the new website, after our last meeting with Daniel (L/L's hero), he organized the Trello board he's using to keep the work organized and whipped up a list of things he needs from us. So we began working on that list and sending stuff his way. Closer and closer...
- Julie Freakin Joy: And speaking of things Daniel needs from us, he thought that Julie's artwork "World Peace" and "Voices of Love Rising to the Top" (presently featured on L/L's Facebook page), would make for great visuals for the new website. We agree. After getting Julie's high five on Aaron's cover art for the Concept Guide, reached out to Julie about including her artwork on L/L's new site.
- G Suite and Trello: And then speaking of the organizational tool mentioned above...have you heard the good word about our Lord and savior, Trello? We continue to discover the potentials for using this to organize various projects and tasks. So we signed up for a business account, got verified for the nonprofit discount, and began figuring out how to effectively integrate it into the workflow. The G Suite setup also took a bit step forward this week as we switched the email servers from our web host over to G Suite, opening up a potential for a new system of email flow. Next step will be fully setting up the cloud storage with our current system of files.
- Docuseries: Joined by Jim McCarty, we met Roger and Doug to receive from Roger a look into the beginning processes of launching production for the docuseries, including starting to get filming on the books for Louisville! Roger is such a focused, driven creature, and Doug is such an articulate scholar of the Law of One.
- YouTube Law of One videos: And another big media project in the oven is looking like it's just about baked and ready for consumption. Shared some dialogue with Thomas and Nadine about plans for publishing this work in the next couple/few weeks.
- Coming Home: Continued processing registrations for the Coming Home to a New Earth gathering.
- Book 3: Received Book 3 of the Law of One from the publisher with a bazillion grammatical edits requiring review and approval/rejection. A time eater that one.
- Laura!: Had very productive dialogue with Laura who has offered to try stepping into Aaron Turner's big shoes to serve the vital role of converting the channeled words of the Confederation into transcripts to inspire readers like us. Thank you so so much, Laura!
- Asheville Team: Did not meet during this time period but did commence study of a form of organizational structure they are exploring called holacracy.
- License Management: Worked with Jochen on some initial ideas for support to create a license system for foreign publishers of L/L's work.
- Hungarian Transcripts: Received from Bence, a Hungarian fellow we met in Prague, a couple Hungarian transcripts. Thank you, Bence! (Missing an acute accent on the final "e".)
- Donation to L/L: Received communication from a couple seekers greatly impacted by L/L's work who co-run a foundation that supports service-to-others-oriented causes. In gratitude for the work and desire to support making this material available to interested seekers around the world, they have offered a not insignificant gift, resulting in jumping jacks and dreams of making our service even more effective in helping to lighten the planetary vibration. THANK YOU Entity A and Entity B!! (Note: Entity A and B not their real names. Don't know if they want their names published.) Arranged a Louisville meeting with them upcoming.
- Channeling circle: Outside of our L/L duties, convened for our voluntary passion to continue to learn to channel with Jim and the ever fantastic, gentle-energied Kathy B.
- Annual General Meeting: Held L/L's annual general meeting with the Board of Directors to great consternation as they expressed displeasure over all the Q'uo channeling, the social media sharing, the publishing and media projects, the public reporting of the work, the responding to seeker emails, and so forth. They are so hard to please . . . : )
- Taiwan: Received word from the One Center that they will regretfully not renew the Chinese Secrets of the UFO next year when the contract expires, saying that Taiwanese readers are leaning away from extraterrestrial topics, but in the same email that they will renew the Chinese A Wanderer's Handbook! Did lots of other yellow-ray stuff (code for nuts and bolts paperwork processes) regarding their reporting.
- Concept Guide: Austin completed the first of the final three major sections for editing! Two more to go and then smaller fine tuning that should not take much time. So ready to publish this like yesterday.
- Yellow Ray: Sunk time into a very relevant copyright question needing a course of action, including consultation with attorneys and presentation to the Board, along with insurance related questions, discovering that we need to issue 1099M's to royalty receivers, and devoting a few hours to the weekly bookkeeping. (higher densities have it so nice.)
- Audiobook: Trish nears the end of editing Volume 2 of The Ra Contact audiobook, so the last of Jade and Kile's edits were fully processed and sent along to her to implement.
- Flood and stock stuff: The flood in Jim's basement destroyed a hefty number of book stock and other materials, so that was all sorted through, counted, and then reordered. Water can be quite a destructive force.
- Miscellaneous: The days are filled with smaller things, like helping people with online store orders, shipping out those orders, dealing with payroll stuff, small and large discussions about the direction of projects and L/L Research itself, helping and corresponding with the amazing volunteers on various things, managing online accounts, responding to the many seekers who write to us with questions, stories, gratitude, and inspiration, etc. You can imagine that it keeps us quite busy.
Gary personal sharing:
Trish and I just watched A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood where Fred Rogers is played so skillfully by Tom Hanks. In contemplating the singular person of Mr. Rogers, he knew the value of life; and he knew, in a deep spiritual sense, what he was here to do and how each person is a gift from and of the Creator, to be treated with reverence, kindness, and understanding. From what little I know of his life, he seemed to maintain this orientation however different from or at odds with the "real world."
I love crossing paths with these sorts of way-showers as it gives the heart a model, and it shows a path forward of clarity in the labyrinth of distraction and confusion. Not that I wish to emulate his mannerisms or manner of speaking, per se---I like my unrefined sensibilities---but rather the vibration that he held. He seemed to give each person his full heart and attention, and to treat each person like... God.
I believe that the one known as Fred Rogers embodied and exemplified the "radiance which gives understanding":
RA: These givens, shall we say, apply to millions of your peoples, those aware of evolution and desirous in the very extreme of attaining the heart of love and the radiance which gives understanding. No matter what the lessons programmed, they have to do with other-selves, not with events. They have to do with giving, not receiving, for the lessons of love are of this nature both for positive and negative.
|=Blog Entry || ||=Today|