|Member: L/L Central|
Location: Louisville, KY
Interests: Gary Bean and Austin Bridges wear a lot of hats in attempting to meets the needs of the organization and the readership. Our weekly Blogworthy Report represents most of the diversity of our various honor/duties. In our work we have the added honor of collaborating with volunteers in the various projects and services that L/L Research offers. We love the Confederation philosophy, L/L Research, and the readership with all our hearts.
The Blogworthy Report details the adventures, happenings, and work of L/L Central. On a bi-weekly basis, Gary Bean and Austin Bridges share the highlights of their and Trisha Bean's collaborative work for L/L Research, along with sharing the daring exploits of a global network of volunteers. Occasionally they may also offer a specific update, a personal reflection, or unconditional love.
7/11 - 7/24
Ra Contact YouTube Sessions
Law of One Overview Videos
- The band back together (for a hot minute): all three of us converged with Jim at the L/L office to form a circle, meditate, and send out a powerful metaphysical EMP across the entire planet! This opened every heart to the realization that they are one with everyone else, including those with whom they are angry or upset, the oppressive powers from atop, and the people powers on the street. Alright, we didn't do that. We totally could, but... free will and all. So what we did instead was to set up remote support for Jim, take some group photos, and pick up a bunch of books for the book shipping operation.
- German Ra Contact Updates: Jochen sent along updated versions of The Ra Contact Volumes 1 and 2 in German, incorporating the various fixes and edits we made in the last update. After finalizing and PDFifying them, published them to the archive website: https://llresearch.org/library/the_ra_contact_german/the_ra_contact_german.aspx
- Cloud migration: The prospect of needing a sort of cloud/syncing ability to share the intricate system of L/L files at a distance first really came up at the prospect of an office opening in Asheville, but with the quarantine pushing us to work from home, the need was made more urgent. So after lots of research and testing, and then a last-minute change, a service was chosen and the migration began, then more testing and troubleshooting. And it is now complete! Gary, Austin, and Trish can now have synced files and folders on their individual computers anywhere in the world (or galaxy).
- Bookkeeping! That gets an exclamation mark because last week, completed a five-week process of recording all the financial management procedures to ensure continuity of operation in the event that a bus delivers anyone with the requisite knowledge to a discarnate state. And then this week, began what will be a multi-week process of training Trisha! She has great aptitude (equivalent to Nikola Tesla, she says) and is actually excited about this service.
- Tilting at Windmills video: To determine if any edits need made to the video footage, put in some hours processing the first batch of notes Trisha's notes wherein she located discrepancies between the book's text and the video footage. The goal will be to make as little edits as possible, and so far it looks like we'll be able to stick to that. Some edits need made for privacy reasons or technical reasons related to the video or audio. || Also worked with Ken W. to receive a new video among a missing batch, and to continue planning for how the edits will be executed. || Once received, Trish performed a full review of said video.
- Photo project: Met with Trish to be shown the fruit of her research on using Adobe's suites as a means of sharing L/L's gatherings photo library on the new website. She struck gold. Performed further research and began long process of going through that dusty archive to prune down the excess or unneeded.
- New website work: Building on what Daniel had already put together, drafted a full design for housing all Ra Contact-related things on the page dedicated to the Ra Contact. || Drafted a first go at a comprehensive FAQ about the organization, the site, the material, and other common questions we are asked. || And took a dive into discussing conscious vs. trance channeling and how best to convey that on the new site.
- Chinese transcripts: Continued dialoguing with Terry about the 100 other Chinese transcript floating out there. So grateful to him and Lily for their wonderful work in helping to edit the transcripts!
- Translation: Been otherwise relatively quiet on the translator front, except for one new development: Esther has begun her volunteer services as a Spanish translator. Looking forward to sharing her work. Thank you, Esther!
- Patreon: Had a full team discussion about how to best use L/L's Patreon account, something that's been dormant for roughly a year now. In brief: whereas through Facebook and Twitter we primarily share quotes with occasional L/L news and updates, Patreon will principally be a platform to share L/L Research news, updates, and other organization-centric information (and occasionally cat pictures). And we won't use the "perk" system that puts privileged content behind a paywall. Many thanks to those who have already contributed via Patreon. And to those using PayPal's recurring donation feature. (Pro tip: PayPal deducts less fees than Patreon.)
- Asheville developments: Shared exciting updates about ongoings among the Asheville Law of One Study Group, including their development of a "harmony council." Among other things, this is a collective body organ designed to help support the supporters, to evolve communication methods, and to help needs get met and disharmony worked through when interpersonal conflict arises. Also, they are beginning to explore the prospect of collectively owned/managed space. Go team!
- The Serbian model: Finished and sent to Jochen the draft arrangement for DGDEV (Das Gesetz Des Einen Verlag) expanding into printing other language versions of L/L work.
- Ra Contact YouTube Videos: In rounds of team dialogue, worked to crystallize a policy for handling representation of the text in the cases of discrepancy with the audio (typically for missing audio).
- Accelerating audiobook production: Began dialogue to explore potential other means to accelerate the production of L/L's audiobooks, as it is an extremely lengthy and extremely tedious process.
- YouTube replies: Enjoying the variety of positive feedback coming in on the Law of One Overview videos (so much thanks to Nadine and Thomas), replied to many comments in either gratitude, sharing of thoughts, or asking questions.
- Podcast Image and RSS feed: After realizing the description and image for the podcast was outdated, created a new image and implemented some updates to the RSS feed to bring iTunes and other podcast app up to date.
- Operations: Processed and shipped book order, updated Facebook and Twitter with Confederation quotes, updated Etsy customers regarding their merchandise orders and delays due to COVID-19, and ordered books for restocking supplies.
- Online store fixes and corrections: There were a few lingering issues with the online store, including an error in the text for the payment selection, an issue with shipping to Brazil (unfortunately, due to new regulations in Brazil, we can no longer ship there), and an issue with one of the shipping options from USPS. Got all of the issues cleared up after some investigation.
- Other stuff: Replied to a couple weeks' worth of seeker email from around the planetary sphere (but mostly English-speaking countries). || Enjoyed some dialogue with Daniel S. on the new website. || And some dialogue with Aaron A., including beginning set up for a Jim interview and all of us appearing on his program. Began diving into his videos. And learned from Esther (new translator mentioned above) that she discovered the Law of One through Aaron. || Performed some regular maintenance and corrections on the archive site, including honoring a particular privacy request.
A couple quotes to share. One from The Hobbit, the other from our friend, Luis R.:
"Saruman believes that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I've found it is the small things, everyday deeds of ordinary folk, that keeps the darkness at bay. Simple acts of kindness and love." - Gandalf the Grey, "The Hobbit"
Writing after the 2019 Coming Home to a New Earth gathering in Flat Rock, NC, Luis wrote:
"Towards the end of the Flat Rock gathering I heard many people's dread of going back to the 'ordinary' world they came from. Many spoke of 'being done with 3D', wanting to change the world's culture to '4D', and even maybe forming small isolated communities to try to maximize the loving green energy transfers. Even though I truly see the deep love in these ideas, the faith and hope in what we know to be true in our soul, I can't help but think that it is unfortunate that we can't yet see just how beautiful and precious '3D' really is - and how working to harmonize the higher energies with those of survival, personal power, and social intercourse is equally important to our passion for graduation into fourth density.
I think this is especially difficult for wanderers - since we have a distant and potent memory of how life can and will be. Ironically, it is the wanderers that seek this balancing the most."
6/27 - 7/10
Ra Contact YouTube Sessions
Two more Ra sessions! Beginning with Session 18 onward, the audio will be much less faint due to the group's then (1981) improved recording.
Law of One Overview Videos
Published a batch of four over the past couple weeks. Another seven to go!
Law of One Podcast
Met over Zoom to record Episode 91 of the Law of One Podcast on the nature of blockage, then formatted and published. Also updated some RSS information and image icon for the podcast. No more b&w Quixote for us.
Listen here: https://llresearch.org/podcast/default.aspx
- TAW footage: Continued some work with Ken on the project to publish to youtube the footage from the interviews that produced the Tilting at Windmills book so future generations can see these humble people who gained the answers to EVERY ONE OF HUMANITY'S QUESTIONS by channeling Ra. (Okay, close to eearvery important question. Don did not ask how we can time travel. Which would have been helpful because skipping 2020 might come in handy right now.)
- Youtube: Got the remainder of the Law of One Overview videos finalized and scheduled to publish, along with a few more of the Ra Contact audio/transcript videos that Trish completed. Also continued on with the project of light noise reduction for the Ra audio and sent a new batch to Trish.
- Expansion of foreign publication: Followed up on an idea Jochen (our friend and German licensing partner) that Jochen proposed to publish other editions of L/L's work in other foreign languages by working to create a contract to configure the new arrangement. Jochen is a powerhouse of publishing, knowing how to properly format a book from scratch, how to publish through various channels, and how to manage all the logistics the logistics that go along with that, which is even more complicated in the multitude of countries of Europe. The arrangement would help get other books into print in that particular language until such time that a publisher came along in that language seeking the rights or seeking a licensing relationship with L/L like Jochen helped to pioneer with us.
- Chinese transcripts: Remembered that, as part of the former effort to launch a new website, our best buddy Terry Hsu sent us 175 Chinese transcripts that he personally edited! Dialogued with Terry on getting the other transcripts and got the 175 over to Daniel.
- New Website Work: As Daniel continues on his progress, followed up on some various tasks like missing transcripts, incomplete footnotes, and other odds and ends that he uncovered in transferring the transcript archive. Also got him set up with a high res Ra contact photo gallery for the new site, and got those Chinese transcripts over. The new site might be ready for internal testing by August! And then Earth will be finally ready for the full birth of fourth density.
- Image hosting: Explored Trisha Bean's in-depth research on a service to fit L/L's needs for sharing all its photo albums via the upcoming new website. So many pictures of people sitting in circles to share.
- Facebook guidelines: Worked again with T. Bean to finalize some general guidelines for the rare instance that moderating is needed on L/L's FB. Like when someone posts that we are moving into the "fifth dimension." Immediate ban for life.
- Cloud transition: Invested lots of energy with the intent of using a particular service to sync our non-networked devices, but hit a dead-end. Researched further, found a new service, ran into further snags, and then, the runway cleared! Following months of thought and research, the transition into the cloud has begun.
- Annual filing: How utterly uninteresting a bullet point this is, but nevertheless a very important part of the organization's functioning which ate considerable time. Answered questions and performed research and had emails and phone call with our new CPA. The great news is that our new CPA is leaps and bounds more awesome than the not-so-awesome former firm. It is such a relief and such a strengthener that it's actually truly exciting. Technocrats we have become! (Note to self, be spiritual: remember chakras, densities, psychic greeting, meditation, crystals, etc.)
- Through intensive persuasion (or just a gentle request), convinced Mauro to update his Italian translation of Books II - IV to Ra Contact standards. Joyfully agreed he did. Thank you, Maura! And touched base with he who has taken a vow of silence, Gianluca, about the Italian translations.
- Assisted Pawel with some questions about the Polish translation. He's doing great work!
- Dialogued with the ever enjoyable Meysam on the Farsi translation and happily connected him and a seeker who reached out just a few months before Meysam wanting to achieve the same translation but finding it impossible. The latter, Hooman, offered support to Meysam. A bright day for the world.
- The weeklies:
- Seeker Email: Responded to two weekly cycles of ever-interesting seeker emails from around the planetary sphere. In one, I (Gary) learned of the first error in the new book, A Concept Guide. I screwed up the sequence of events in my recall of the movie What Dreams May Come. Robin Williams passes before his wife in the movie. Derr. Thanks so much, Michael! Let it be known henceforth that A Concept Guide is officially not flawless like millions of people believed.
- Bookkeeping: Performed the weekly bookkeeping x2 but spent a lot of time recording the complex and intricate processes in order to soon begin teaching Trish this vital but thankless but often kind-of-fun-in-its-own-way work.
- Interviews: Edited and published the transcripts (of significant length) for three different interview:
- Other stuff: Continued work with copyright lawyers. || Discussed a proposal with LOO publisher. || Received new registration for the October Coming Home gathering - it's almost full! Sadly, however, we can't imagine in what reality we'll be able to hold it. || Enjoyed some positive dialogue with the articulate Aaron Abke, one of just a handful of people out there actively sharing the Law of One-interestingly, to audiences far larger than little L/L Research reaches on its own. || Worked with a theosophical group interested in having L/L offer a presentation on the law of one this December. || Joined two differently LOO study groups via Zoom, the Asheville and the Dallas, though the latter is inactive and did not quite rally, but got to spend some time with Tiffani and Luis! || Using Jochen's information, created a product page in the online store directing readers to the French translations of the Ra Contact Volume 1. ||Put together and shipped the Light/Lines newsletter hardcopy.
Then, for her BIG DEBUT in the Blogworthy , Trisha contributes her first authored bullet points! Should this trend continue, her stuff will blend into the above stuff and become group stuff of indistinguishable authorship as we never ever* reveal who wrote what. (*Unless one of us writes in the first person because we don't want anyone else on the team taking credit for our superhuman achievement.) Trisha writes:
- Completed sessions 17-20 of the YouTube Ra Contact videos
- Edited Chapter 1 of A Wanderer's Handbook audiobook
- Researched and created a mock-up of a potential L/L Research online photo gallery
- Researched Patreon and potential avenues for deepening L/L's presence on the platform
- Processed and shipped book store orders
- Worked with customers and their orders from the Etsy merch store via our printer/distributor Printful due to COVID-19 delays
- Updated the L/L Facebook and Twitter accounts with Ra/Q'uo quotes and other media projects
We at L/L Research would like to share with you the creative, interesting, and often illuminating things that readers are doing with the Law of One, including this video.
Remarkable in scope, combining incredible imagery, meditative tones, and an exacting survey of various aspects of the Law of One, the video is billed as an "Introduction" to the Law of One. However, it lands more with us as a broad synopsis or overview, including as it does explorations of:
Intro to Law of One, Ra, and the Channeling Group || Overview of Key Concepts || 7 Densities of the Octave || Soul Evolution || Extra Terrestrials || Solar System History || Earth History || The Path of Healing and Balance || 3 Aspects of the Total Self || Archetypical Mind & Tarot || Resources.
This gift is the creation of Aaron Maret, with co-presentation of BJ Harden Jones, and editing by Red Amsellem-all members of the Asheville Law of One Study Group.
Before diving in, please know that the opinions and interpretations in this work are those of its creator(s) and do not necessarily reflect any official view of L/L Research.
6/13 - 6/26
Ra Contact Volume 2 audiobook!
After submitting the files for the audiobook for review by Audible, they returned with some vague feedback about sound at the end of some files. Scoured every MP3 and discovered that the software rendering process added a faint click to the end of several files, so they had to be remastered and re-rendered. Then, to play it safe, remastered and re-rendered the rest of the files to extend the silent time at the end, since it was on the shorter side of their requirements. Then checked them all again to make sure that the rendering process didn't add the clicks. Then reuploaded them all one by one! Tedious is a very fitting word. But...after about a week or so in review...it was approved!
Made announcement on June 16 for the Ra Contact Volume 2 audiobook
Ra Contact Youtube and Law of One Overview Series
After pausing Youtube publication to allow public attention to focus on the very important prominent social discussions at hand regarding systemic racism and police brutality, we continued on with publishing two new episodes of the Law of One Overview series, as well as Trisha's first Ra contact transcript+audio presentation. (Meaning that the latter is back in action! Thank you, Trisha!)
- Newsletter system: Investigated more options for a mass-emailing system utilizing Amazon's SES system and finally found one to suit all of our needs. Got it all set up, verified, connected with SES, set up the new sign-up forms on Bring4th, and tested the system. Then successfully created and sent out two newsletters, the Gatherings and the Light/Lines. And got the new subscription service set up on Bring4th. We are finally free from the pricey and challenging newsletter mailing services!
- Online store translations: Worked with Jochen to continue putting up product pages for translated books in the online store, as well as make some corrections to older product pages.
- New website: As Daniel continues his diligent march forward in getting the new website squared away and polished, there were some outlying things he has discovered along the way that needed resolved. Found some finalized "pending references" for him, located some dates for various speeches, and located some missing transcripts to help rectify his new and improved version of the archive.
- Gremlins in the machine: A couple of recurring gremlins have been eating away at the internet wires that required some investigation. One is some emails not getting through our new Gmail email servers and subsequently routed through our old email servers. Another is the archive website, using the arcane ASP.NET system, sometimes randomly deletes transcripts from the archive without any seeming reason or notification. Spent some time investigating both of these issues without success, though hopefully there are some potential solutions to implement for the email problem, and the new archive site should solve the transcript problem completely.
- Cloud service: After the previous cloud experiment, to get our working files synced to a cloud to aid remote work, suffered from a severe issue, we worked with the syncing service to determine the bug with their system, that has supposedly been patched in a recent update. So another test was set up before we put all of our precious eggs in that basket, with fingers crossed, and some computer equipment ordered to prepare for the switch.
- Online store: When the pandemic arrives in the States, we had shut down the online store in an abundance of caution. But after settling into this new normal, and learning how to mitigate the risks, we reactivated the store. And after some showing of the ropes, Trisha is now fully running the store, processing orders and shipping books on the daily.
- Trisha strength: Trish has also been researching a solution for sharing L/L's photo albums; sharing the Confederation and posting L/L news announcements through our social media; transcribing/editing a couple lengthy transcripts of recent interviews that Jim gave; producing videos for the Ra Contact YouTube Project; and providing Scott Mandelker and an L/L friend, Shahla, with initial support for an audiobook of Universal Vision. If you haven't read it before, Universal Vision, is an excellent book on spiritual evolution and the cosmic plan in its own right, but is a particularly excellent book as a companion to the Law of One.
- Nuts 'n bolts:
- Performed the weekly bookkeeping and spent a while trying to record the processes in order to eventually teach Trish, and realized just how incredibly complex and detailed the work is. In fact, it is the single-most complex operation within L/L Research that requires knowledge not only of bookkeeping but many internal processes and aspects of the organization.
- Supported Jim in his work with IMU students for the online course "Basic Principles of the Law of One."
- Also, reorganized some Outlook files and realized that there are about 28 active or semi-active translators right now! 14.3% of which are Czech. : )
- Established a new email system whereby Austin, Trisha, and Gary will all use individual L/L email addresses, reserving the contact address for business/formal/general seeker email/newsletters/general volunteer emails, etc., purposes.
- Better late than never: finally got the 2019 donor/volunteer thank you lists created and published: https://bring4th.org/donate/
- Continued some work with the attorneys on the copyright questions mentioned previously.
- Did a bunch of work of gathering information for our annual filing, and finalized the restrictions document with the Board governing the endowment.
- Ordered copies of L/L's new book, A Concept Guide, and lamenting KDP's printing processes, as the cover art and interior art was oversaturated on an earlier batch, and on the new batch it looks like it's been in the sun too long - faded and attenuated. Will reach out to KDP.
- Dialogued with Aysu (who is undertaking translating the Turkish AWH) about a Turkish study group that draws upon the Law of One
- Learned from Vojta that the Czech group approaches completion of the sessions that would constitute Volume 1, though they plan to split up Volume 1 into two books.
- Got M. all set to go on translating the Ra Contact into Farsi! (Known as Persian to the rest of the world.) Thank you, M!
- And received word from an Italian translator, Mauro, that they would like to gift Books 2 - 5 of the Law of One in Italian. Checked in with Mauro to see if the errors that Gianluca had catalogued from his review a few years back had been corrected.
- Author Central: After some tech support from Amazon, got Carla set up with an Author Central page: https://www.amazon.com/author/carlarueckert. Still have to do the same for Jim and Don.
- TAW Footage: Made small advancement on this project in terms of making decisions on how to edit the video for omitted material. Also explored ways for putting Ra quotes on screen when the interviewer, Gary, is reading them aloud.
- Seeker email: Replied to new batches of interesting, insightful, and not infrequently inspiring email from seekers and readers and wanderers from around the world.
- Sabine: We were asked for feedback from Sabine Buchanan, one of the illustrators of A Concept Guide, for a small book she is working on to share her studies of the Tree of Alchemy. Masterfully crafted illustrations combined with poetry and explanation of the Tree of Alchemy (which we understand to be congruent with the Tree of Life). Well done!
- Italian wedding: And a big huge congratulations to Italian translator of the Law of One, Gianluca, and his partner Inla for their June wedding! Last we heard from him, Italy was in severe lockdown as the coronavirus was ravaging their country and he was doubtful about being able to get married. So happy for them.
We at L/L Research would like to share with you the creative, interesting, and often illuminating things that readers are doing with the Law of One, including these three absolutely delightful storytelling videos from PlanetOz.
Before diving in, please know that the opinions and interpretations in this work are those of its creator and do not necessarily reflect any official view of L/L Research.
The Problem with Being a God
The Incredible Gift We Give Our Pets
Building a Pyramid with Thought
A couple of caveats to "Building a Pyramid with Thought":
- Ra indicates that it was only the Great Pyramid that was built by thought: "Then, in sequence, after this performing by thought of the building or architecture of the Great Pyramid, using the more, shall we say, local or earthly material rather than thought-form material to build other pyramidical structures." - 23.6
- Also, Ra does not indicate that all ancient pyramids around the world were constructed by, or with the aid of, the Confederation. Though they do seem to have had a hand in many or most.
5/30 - 6/12
Episode #90 of The Law of One Podcast
With special guest by Red Amsellem! In this episode, we talk about karma, forgiveness, and the current catalyst calling our focus toward systemic and institutional racism in the USA and elsewhere.
Listen here: https://llresearch.org/podcast/default.aspx
- The Cracks Widen to Allow In More Light: Moved by the protests, the brutality, the voices of millions calling for equality and justice, we felt compelled to wade into the social waters. We spoke to the moment as a news update and on social media with a humble statement. L/L reaches a small number of hearts, relatively speaking, but each is the Creator. And on this topic we wished strongly to lend our voice to the great chorus sounding around the planet.
- RC Vol 2 Audibook: After lots and lots of tediuous, technical work, and more than one setback, the project is complete! Full announcement to come within a day or two.
- New website: Gratefully invested hours to thoroughly review the stellar progress Daniel is making in the construction of L/L's new website, followed by watching a series of videos Daniel created, followed by a video meeting with Daniel, followed by our hypnotically induced ease by Daniel's chill vibe and accent. L/L's new site is getting so close! Huge applause to Daniel.
- TAW Footage: Trisha continued forging ahead in comparing the footage against the book to locate any discrepancies. We worked with Ken (our friend and videographer) to try to figure out what to do about pieces that need edited, and sharing Ra quotes.
- A Wanderer's Handbook audiobook: And with RC Vol 2 audiobook project done (officially announced in a day or two), the next audiobook is up on deck. Got Trish set up with everything she needs to begin the journey of editing A Wanderer's Handbook.
- Ra Contact Youtube Project: Also got Trish set up with everything she needed to continue progress on the Ra Contact Youtube project, where Nick left off. Spent some time screen sharing to walk her through the process and set her on the path.
- Amazon AWS, SES, newsletters: In addition to general website work with Daniel, worked with him to get set up with AWS for the new site, which enabled us to get set up with Amazon's Simple Email Service, which will in turn let us use a new (much cheaper) method for sending newsletters. Though after a tedious process of getting set up with one particular third-party service, discovered that they didn't allow forward slashes in the sender name field. That's a problem for L slash L Research.
- Online Store 1: After shuttering our online store due to the pandemic, our payment processor made some security updates and our store became incompatible. So in preparation to reopen the online store, undertook the journey to update it to the latest security standards.
- Online Store 2: And began work to get Trisha set up with yet one more system: the online store. First by loading up the car with boxes of L/L's books and shipping supplies to bring back home for book shipping for going live next week!
- Translations & Translators:
- Youtube videos: Continued finalizing (creating thumbnails, primarily) and posting the Law of One Overview series to Youtube, but paused this week to allow the focus of social attention towards racial justice be honored. Check out the most recent on the playlist here.
- Surprisingly, still processing new registrations for the October Coming Home to a New Earth gathering. Only a few open seats remain. Though we're still not sure how it will be viable, our hearts remain hopeful.
- Received from Laura M. the transcript for a podcast we did last year on the topic of the attention. The podcast was recorded poorly, so we can only publish a text version. Thank you for saving it, Laura!
- Made great progress in getting author accounts set up for Carla, Don, and Jim for their books on Amazon.
- Gathered two interviews on youtubue that hadn't yet made it to the archive website and ripped the audio to get them transcribed.
- Made various updates to L/L's youtube channel. Our hope is to eventually get that all more organized, get interviews consolidated there, and to make better use of that platform.
- Received an annual report from Stazione Celeste for the publication of the Italian AWH book. They've actually reached the end of a ten-year agreement. Thank you, Stazione Celeste, and Suzanna especially! Reached out to ask if they would like to extend the agreement.
- Replied to an interesting diversity of rich seeker emails.
- Received from Thomas and Nadine the final videos of the Overview series! Watched and enjoyed seeing Misha, Jochen, and Vojta on camera sharing their experiences with translating and studying the Law of One.
- Performed the weekly bookkeeping, shared via social media, and kept the hearts open in prayer for a world healed of its collective wounding and trauma.
Our friend, Fox H., shared the following with interesting and inspiring information in March, early into the pandemic. While we share it belatedly, it is still timely as the pandemic has much yet to show us about ourselves.
From Fox: I've gotten a lot of what I've learned about the unity of Gaia and how she is evolving in the book I took that quote from by Stephen Harrod Buhner, Plant Intelligence and the Imaginal Realm, and the one he wrote before that, The Secret Teachings of Plants, The Intelligence of the Heart in the Direct Perception of Nature. They have both helped me see the interconnectedness of life on this planet and how She, and we humans as an integral part of Gaia, are evolving. You may be familiar with much of this, but, if not, there is a lot more to learn about all this from these books and searches on the Internet. What I'm sharing is just the tip of the iceberg.
Here is some info about how viruses can help our DNA evolve. The following is information that I found when I decided to look into it more yesterday and was not in my Homecoming talk but echoes what I'd talked about. The websites have more about this but these give you the idea:
When viruses infect us, they can embed small chunks of their genetic material in our DNA. Although infrequent, the incorporation of this material into the human genome has been occurring for millions of years. As a result of this ongoing process, viral genetic material comprises nearly 10 percent of the modern human genome. Over time, the vast majority of viral invaders populating our genome have mutated to the point that they no longer lead to active infections. But, as scientists funded by the National Institutes of Health have demonstrated, they are not entirely dormant.
Sometimes, these stowaway sequences of viral genes, called "endogenous retroviruses" (ERVs), can contribute to the onset of diseases such as cancer. They can also make their hosts susceptible to infections from other viruses. However, scientists have identified numerous cases of viral hitchhikers bestowing crucial benefits to their human hosts -- from protection against disease to shaping important aspects of human evolution, such as the ability to digest starch.
Our DNA contains roughly 100,000 pieces of viral DNA. Altogether, they make up about 8 percent of the human genome.
... Some of our ancient viruses may be protecting us from disease; others may be raising our risks for cancer, among other conditions. "It's not an either-or - are these things good or bad? It's a lot more complicated than that," Dr. Katzourakis said in an interview. "We're barely at the beginning of this research."
It seems likely to me, with the higher level of intelligence afforded Gaia by the current 4th density vibrations, that She might use a pandemic like this to effect worldwide evolutionary genetic changes. Also the side effects of the virus on our out-of-control growth economy, on the much needed changing world view demonstrating to people that we are and must be more interdependent, and, sadly, even a reduction of the overpopulation (souls whom I assume have been harvested and I think it might be significant that they are the older population), all seem like they could be part of Gaia's plan. This is just my opinion, though.
|0 Comments Add a comment |
5/17 - 5/29
Law of One Overview Videos
Following the 2019 Prague Law of One Gathering, we L/L'ians had the opportunity to spend three days in southern Germany with two newfound friends, Nadine and Thomas. With Nadine filming on a home camera and Thomas providing support, we recorded some impromptu thoughts on various topics in the Law of One, on L/L Research, and aspects of our personal journey. Our intention was only to give a quick flavor of and orientation to the Law of One.
We are happy to announce that during the past two weeks, we published the first 5 episodes in what will be a 20-part series over the coming weeks:
Ep #01: L/L Research
Ep #02: Contact with Ra
Ep. #03: Jim McCarty
Ep. #04: Gary Bean
Ep. #05: Austin Bridges
(Coming up: The Essence of the Law of One, Densities, Harvest, Polarity StS vs StO, Energy Centers, Heart Chakra, Meditation, Faith & Willpower, Incarnation / Reincarnation, Veil of Forgetting, Wanderers, Unconditional Love, Catalyst, Healing, Translators)
Many many thanks to Nadine Konzack, a professional who works in video production, and her husband Thomas Florian Dopfer. They volunteered six months working with us to prepare, followed by three intensive days shooting in Germany, and another seven to eight months in a collaborative post-production process that they gifted in spite of a busy life and global pandemic.
Many thanks to Jochen Blumenthal who provided the gentle guitar strumming for the videos. To Trisha Bean and Karin Petersen for their logistical support. And to Misha Deschreider (French translator), Vojta Schlesinger (Czech translator), and Jochen Blumenthal (German translator) for appearing on camera to share their experience with the Law of One. And to Matthias Galke for his steadfast sound work and good company.
The entire project was a labor of love among a band of spiritual seekers created in an atmosphere of resounding harmony and mutual affinity.
Hopefully our sedate presentations will not put anyone to sleep (unless they want to go to sleep, then you are welcome).
Episode #89 of The Law of One Podcast
With special guest Tiffani Mauldin now available! In this episode we focus on KYAYBC, what Ra says is "the heart of the discipline of the personality": to Know Yourself, Accept Yourself, and Become the Creator.
We explore this through the lens of our dear friend Tiffani's journey, from her spiritual awakening, to dark nights of the soul, to surrender. One of the podcast's most powerful and personal episodes.
- Ra Contact Volume 2 Audiobook: The day is finally here...well, probably not the day you're actually hoping for, but it's still a significant day. Trisha performed her audio magic on Jim's re-recorded portions for Volume 2, then much time was spent tweaking the audio to meet the Audible standards and take care of some random audio artifacts. After retracing some steps and tweaking each portion/session individually, it was finally time to upload each file to ACX, create the audiobook cover art, set up chapter titles, double/triple check everything, and click that submit button. Now it's out of our hands - we just wait for the review and then it will be published! Hopefully soon...
- Translations: Received two more Spanish transcript from Luisa, then formatted and published them to the archive website:
- January 11, 2020 - Saturday Meditation in Spanish
- January 18, 2020 - Saturday Meditation in Spanish
- New website review: Dug into Daniel's ever outstanding work on building and designing the new website to produce a sixth round of review and feedback to eventually be shared with Daniel.
- Tilting at Windmills video project: Lots and lots of work getting this set up. Now that Ken has returned all the videos unified between the two cameras, worked with Trish on the project to compare the videos against the book text to identify discrepancies. Those may include stuff from transcription errors, or off-camera banter, or things that were cut. She is well on her way and loving the project, saying that it is bittersweet to be able to spend time with Carla again. Then began working with Ken to figure out what if anything to do with all the endnotes in the books, and places where cuts will need made. The end goal is to make this all available as a DVD for $199.99. Kidding. To publish this on L/L's YouTube.
- Twitter L/L: Also, now that Jeremy has retired his service through L/L's Twitter (thank you again, Jeremy!), figured out how to create teams for a Twitter account and got Trish all set up, including working out some protocols. Also, created a database of all Jeremy's Confederation tweets + those before him to draw on if needed. Trish has been serving the community impeccably via Facebook for over a year now, ensuring every day is lined up with a Q'uo and Ra quote, and passing along L/L news.
- Polish: Pawel is off to the races translating the Ra Contact text. Thank you, Pawel!
- Spanish: Lucia is beginning her journey in translating the Transcript Library into Spanish, beginning around 1981 and working forward, complementing the efforts of:
- Spanish: Luisa, who just finished translating all the 2020 series into Spanish. Thank you, Luisia!
- Dutch: And it is official: Eugenie will fix and then continue beyond the first ever translation of the Law of One. That being Dutch. Thank you, Eugenie!
- Farsi: And after receiving a second wonderful email, got Meysam set up to begin his translation of the Ra Contact text. Thank you, Meysam!
- Turkish: And continued dialogue with Aysu about their desire to translate A Wanderer's Handbook into Turkish.
- Concept Guide PDF: Made some minor corrections to the Concept Guide PDF and developed a method for maintain both print and website PDF version simultaneously.
- Mandelker audio: Offering some aid to one of the Law of One community's most prominent scholar's, we sent some audiobook production advice and notes to Scott Mandelker. He sent back an audio sample, and we subsequently sent him further analysis and notes, advising on the possibility that he will create an audiobook.
- TOTOH: Continued working with our dear friends and collaborators in Asheville on evolving the relationship and finding ways to support their journey in designing and building what they've dubbed the Temple of the Open Heart.
- Random odds and ends: There's always a steady stream of random tasks - corrections to make to the archive site, corrections to make to some manuscript, online store quirks to sort out, a registrar to renew, two weeks of bookkeeping, email server bugs to squash. The list is infinite. But we are blessed to have work that keeps us busy, and to know that that work serves a greater purpose of serving the seekers who benefit from the material that we share in all the various formats. Registrar
- Attorneys: Had final and highly productive meetings with attorneys to settle on a course of action regarding an ongoing publishing question.
- Fictional series: Met with Zak K. for a catch-up on the long-going project to launch a fictional series that draws on the Law of One.
- Docuseries: Communicated with our partners to bring this project to a close. At first the stars seemed to align for this project, but as things progressed it was clear that, with the best of intentions for all parties, the final needed alignment did not manifest. We are grateful for all the effort and love invested.
- Prague Gathering: And got official word from the Czech team that, like our Homecoming, and like many of the gatherings in the world, they are going to forgo their original hope of holding a second Homecoming in Prague this year.
- Facebook sharing: Received a couple of really awesome creations from Law of One readers in recent weeks, catalyzing us into developing a format for sharing reader creations with the larger readership via our social media platforms. We'll start that next week, and share on the blogworthy as well.
- Seeker Email: Enjoyed a couple weeks of interesting, insightful, heart opening, and humorous email.
Gary: I have seen a variety of reasons to decline interest in, or outright reject the Law of One material. One of the most interesting and idiosyncratic ways to come to my attention arrived in a seeker email. A reader communicated that, though he loved the Law of One, the material does not meet a certain threshold for consideration among a particular school of thought that used the kinesiological methodology. It seems that in Dr. David Hawkins 0-1000 "vibratory level scale," materials that "test under the 200 threshold" are not worth considering.
Apparently the Law of One calibrates at a level below 200. Maybe one day it can get its act together and get its numbers up!
|=Blog Entry || ||=Today|