|Member: L/L Central|
Location: Louisville, KY
Interests: Gary Bean and Austin Bridges wear a lot of hats in attempting to meets the needs of the organization and the readership. Our weekly Blogworthy Report represents most of the diversity of our various honor/duties. In our work we have the added honor of collaborating with volunteers in the various projects and services that L/L Research offers. We love the Confederation philosophy, L/L Research, and the readership with all our hearts.
The Blogworthy Report details the adventures, happenings, and work of L/L Central. On a weekly basis, Gary Bean and Austin Bridges supply a list of bullet points highlighting their collaborative work for L/L Research. Occasionally they may also offer a specific update, a personal reflection, or unconditional love.
You can access Jim McCarty’s daily “Camelot Journal” via the home page of Bring4th.
This report runs the two weeks of 8/25 - 9/7. Not only did our annual Homecoming Gathering happen, but this! ...
- The Ra Contact: Teaching the Law of One Volume1 Audiobook: Four years in the making. It was four years ago that the incredible Sam W. came over, helped us set up a home studio, and lent us all of the equipment we'd need for Jim to record all of L/L's library. Jim poured his heart into the effort, recording the entire material 3.5 times. After he'd accomplished that amazing task (as well as recording every other L/L book), we were sitting on a treasure trove of audiobooks, but failed to find the time to edit, master, and publish all of it (quite a time-consuming task given our recording setup and techniques). We sent the audio off to Jade for the first listening, where she'd compare the audio and the transcript, marking all necessary changes, edits, and reviews. And then a Heaven-send: Trish was able to join the team and bravely took up the task of accomplishing all necessary edits and offering the final review. Thanks to her talents and thoroughness, accomplishing all edits and much audio polishing along the way, we were able to finally master and submit the audio files to Audible. It got approved a week ago, and then yesterday, it was finally put up for sale on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes. We are super, super excited to finally have this out, with work on Volume 2 underway, and then the rest of the L/L library. All narrated by the one and only Jim McCarty. Please join us in a dance of joy!
The audiobook is available through Audible.com. You can get it for free by signing up for a free trial. Click here to learn more or purchase the audiobook.
- Translations: Had another productive couple of weeks on the translation front, receiving the final pieces of the Indonesian translation of The Ra Contact, Volume 1. Now all that is left is the somewhat tedious job of formatting per Ra Contact standards.
- Also received and published:
- Ra Contact Session 25 in Bulgarian -https://llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_bulgarian/session25.aspx
- August, 1973 - Sunday Meditation in Bulgarian -https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1973_bulgarian/1973_0800.aspx
- January 21, 2017 - Saturday Meditation in German -https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2017_german/2017_0121.aspx
- May 25, 2019 - Saturday Meditation in Polish -https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2019_polish/2019_0525.aspx
Round of applause, as always, to the translators. Thank you Fatiha, Kirilina, Jochen, and Adam! Translating is a difficult and time-consuming job, but with each piece translated, we're able to make this material that much more available to seekers who might find use in it.
- Practice Channeling Transcript: Also edited then published the most recent practice channeling transcript, thanks to Aaron T. whipping up another excellent transcription: https://llresearch.org/homecomings/channeling_circles/practice_circles/2019_0821.aspx
- Cyclical tasks: Did all the other typical constant tasks, including:
- packed and shipped book orders
- made minor updates and corrections to the archive site
- responded to a variety of seeker email
- retrieved and processed PO box mail
- performed the weekly and growing bookkeeping
There is some comfort in the regularity of the constant tasks, and they are done with gratitude for the opportunity.
- Prague Seeker Gathering: Vojta of the Czech translation team arrived in town five days prior to Homecoming to collaborate on other projects and volunteer for the event. We met once before Homecoming to finalize the curriculum plan for the upcoming Prague event. Then emailed the attendees, introducing everyone to open space technology and inviting them to use Vojta's new system to submit their presentation ideas.
- Then met again with Vojta after Homecoming to continue planning logistics around the Prague event. And received great news that the Czech team will have Book II ready soon!
- Documentary: Met over the phone with Roger and Doug about a documentary. We considered every point thoroughly, sought consultation, grilled them with questions, and had multiple emails and online/phone meetings. The end result is buoyant positivity and a sense that this is a blessed project. Roger and Doug seem to have all the right qualities and a pure motivation to serve the same mission that L/L Research and all wanderers serve: to help lighten the planetary vibration, to help awaken or deepen the awakening of spiritual seekers, and to assist with the birth of fourth density.
- Interview: Went through the full list of interview questions for the video interview that we will sit for after the Prague event, and bounced them back to the videographers/interviews Thomas and Nadine.
- Public meditations: Resumed the weekly public meditations led by Jim!
- Italian meeting: Received update from Gianluca about meeting Italian law of one seekers in Rome.
- Hebrew translation: Helped Laurie transfer the Hebrew translation of the Ra Contact to Jed, learning that Laurie had reached up to Session 15!
- Morris meeting: L/L's longest standing member and presently Chair of the Board, Morris, is in Louisville for business for several weeks. Used the opportunity to meet with him on L/L matters.
- Media production: Received update from Zak K. that the contracted writer will put together a pitch this fall for a fictional series.
- Prague Gathering: Filled the last seat for the Prague Law of One Seeker Gathering! Wait list is now open.
- Homecoming Production: And in the same time span that all of the above was done, Homecoming was produced and conducted. Vojta arrived five days in advance, Jade and Joseph three days. Together we (Austin, Trish, Gary) teamed up and got it done. A sampling of our work in the lead up to Homecoming: created, printed, assembled handouts; cleaned floors, rooms, surfaces, and bathrooms; emailed attendees final information including parking, weather, carpooling logistics, airport pick-up/drop-offs; coordinated airport transportation; made final purchases at stores; made two massive grocery store runs for supplies and food for 40 people; transported to the house and finished Trisha's week's worth of food preparation for Friday dinner, Saturday and Sunday lunches; set up an honor system booth for purchasing L/L books during the event; received the 40x40 canopy tent and the portable restroom; set up signs around the house to guide 40 people through a private residence; transported all chairs and backjacks and set up the circle under the tent and a smoker's area elsewhere; collectively chose and planned an innovation for Homecoming that included using "authentic relating games" for Friday night's opener; installed tiki torches with oil; strung lights around tent canopy and front yard; installed burlap curtains around 160 ft of tent; rearranged the living room to accommodate more people; created and affixed name tags for the water bottles we gifted to attendees this year (trying to be more green by reducing disposable water bottle usage); set up the food tables in the garage; planned breakfast set-up (thank you, Jade!); set up water refilling stations; along with a dozen other unnamed things and all this in reverse come Monday - Thursday clean up.
Now, more personal reflections into Homecoming. Every single year without exception we are seeking improvement, whether to production, or attendee experience, or both. One of the sources of improvement this year has been the cross-pollination with the Asheville group and our co-created event: Coming Home to a New Earth Gathering. From them we learned about authentic relating games, which is a profound means of creating safe space to open, share, and connect authentically. We employed those for the first time on the opening night of Homecoming.
We also learned from open space technology the value of simultaneous presentations. So we innovated and for the first time created simultaneous presentations, one in the tent, one in the living room where people managed to squeeze in half the circle! It was a hit, we learned, during another first: holding a "meta-homecoming" session where we as a circle reflected on Homecoming itself. (Three-quarters of the 40 attendees are return attendees, many year after year.) Here is this year's curriculum if interested: https://llresearch.org/homecomings/homecoming_2019/curriculum_2019.pdf.
And then there was the undisputed star of the event: Trisha Bean. This is her eighth consecutive Homecoming. Despite leading and usually single-handedly taking on the meal production, she has struggled with feelings of being on the outside and feeling unworthy to belong in the circle. This feeling persists no matter how many doors are opened and encouragement offered. It's gradually lessened over the years but it was not until Coming Home in Asheville that Trish found integration. She experienced what they call a "heart share," which creates the space in an intimate circle to fully open to others to the extent desired. It was powerful for her and it was, in our opinion, key to making Coming Home a transformational event, as it shares actual catalyst in an overwhelmingly supportive environment where one can be seen.
Trish was so affected that she decided to offer her first ever presentation at Homecoming, so she held a heart share on Sunday morning in the living room. There were tears, joy, and intensive movement of emotion. It was so appreciated that the circle requested a follow-up during lunch.
This would be incredible enough, but Trish also cooked an ungodly amount of healthy, delicious food for 40 people, and lead the taxing effort of the kitchen set-up/clean-up effort (excepting Jade setting up for breakfast (thank you, Jade!!)), and offered Homecoming's first yoga during lunch, and did her first co-presentation with me, Gary. We each opened up about our marital journey and the crises of the past year and our subsequent transformation, with group discussion about intimacy in and outside of a committed relationship.
This was Jade's fourth time volunteering for Homecoming production, Vojta's third, and Joseph's first. The first two knew the drill so well, combined with Joseph's focus and motivation, that together with Austin and Trish, we made an ace team. And I implemented a new use of technology that made the production so much more efficient. I built the entire list of production items (over 100 total) into an app and then invited everyone to share the app. The app syncs between phones, so that when a task is completed, it's marked off of all our lists, and the same when a task is added. It unified our efforts and took much of my own shoulders.
Each offering at Homecoming could be highlighted for its virtue, from Vojta's creation of essential oils for everyone, to Austin's discussion of blue-ray wisdom in balance with green-ray love, to Lily's moving story of her discovery of Jesus, to Eddie's deep insight into the Parablg oef the prodigal son, to Suzanna's reflections on her journey toward authenticity, to Lynn's reflections on her journey with the dark side, to Jonathan's dive into divine love, to our (Trish and Gary) sharing of our marital journey, to John's fantastic, truly mind-blowing display of qi energy, to Beatriz's demonstration of the pH balancing effects of Homecoming, to Trisha's heart circle, to Zachary's use of andarra crystals for healing, to Ken's live musical performance with a full drum set, to Bob's merkaba balancing, to Morris's sharing on the values of mindfulness, to the meta-Homecoming discussion, to the Q'uo channeling!
Thank you everyone who lifted this event in the love and the light of the One Creator, including Jim who helped the yard sing and shine with beauty and praise to the One.
|0 Comments Add a comment |
This BW runs the week from 8/19 - 8/24
- Secrets of the UFO in French: It is quite a thing to witness the translation powerhouse known as Misha, along with the publishing efforts of the industrious Jochen. With their efforts combined, along with small final touches and web publishing work on this end, the French translation of Secrets of the UFO (OVNI - Les messages) was published this week! The paperback and Kindle versions will be coming soon. Free PDF available here: https://llresearch.org/library/secrets_of_the_ufo_french/secrets_of_the_ufo_french.aspx
- Ra Contact YouTube: Finalized and published the 14th Ra Contact audio+text session to Youtube: https://youtu.be/RBTYqdfHAho
- Law of One Book II in Romanian: And thanks to Horia, the Romanian translation of Book II was also published this week. Thank you Horia! Available here: https://llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_romanian/romanian_translation.aspx
- Bulgarian translations: And as if that weren't enough, we were blessed with two more channeling transcript translations from Kirilina, another translator liberal with their service! Formatted and published to the archive website:
- Channeling Archive ebooks: Continued working with the studious Dale and Maria, who are creating ebook verisons of the 18-volume Channeling Archive set. Continued working out small formatting kinks and details, along with designed a new page to present the entire set on the archive site library. The first three are technically done, but need some minor bugs fixed before they can be published. We are blessed that Dale and Maria reached out proactively to offer their services, making this material available in even more ways.
- Podcast sadness: First, it was sadly discovered that the last episode we recorded of the podcast (rebranded as The L/L Research Law of One Podcast) was lost completely to time. Then, in true one-two punch fashion, another calamity fell upon us. We recorded another episode, and it was a great discussion led by Gary about the concept of attention and its applications to the spiritual life. Upon completion, though, it was discovered that it recorded on the small laptop microphone rather than the nice podcast setup we have. And it sounds pretty bad. Gary and Jim tried their best to keep Austin from self-flagellation as penance. We will publish the most recent episode in some way yet to be determined. Apologies to anyone who has been waiting on a new episode. We are still dedicated to this podcast!
- Sliding into home plate with the audiobook: With a final push, thanks to Trish skillfully wrapping up the massive editing job for Volume 1, and Jim recording the very final piece needed, all of the files were mastered and formatted to fit Audible specifications. Cover art produced and all details filled out, the files were then uploaded and submitted to Audible. How long will it take to get approved? Stay tuned for the answer!
- New Website: Met with Christian and the development team and the website development team - which just included Ben in this case, our first time meeting in video, the other two being unavailable - to talk about L/L's new site. Christian thinks it is still on course for a December launch. Appendages crossed.
- Portuguese 101: Signed a contract with Marcador publishing in Portugual for the Portuguese rights to Living the Law of One 101!
- Apparel: Combed the Ra Contact for pithy Ra quotes to place on t-shirts and met with Trisha in the office to select our best and combine them with Jim's. Trish is leading a project to resurrect t-shirts for the readership. The response to some early surveying on L/L FB was very encouraging. Explored the logistics of the project and supported Trish in getting our first few for the upcoming Homecoming.
- Practice Channeling: Met with the senior channel with the most, Jim McCarty, Tuesday evening for the month's practice channeling circle. Gary is striving to meet Austin's bar-raising standards and took his first dive into taking spontaneously generated questions.
- 2018 Donor/Volunteer Thank You: Kept running into a snag getting our annual thank you list for Donors and Volunteers, so found a workaround and published it them to Bring4th, finally. https://bring4th.org/donate/
- Scholarships: Relayed communication from the Czech translation team to the scholarships awardees and non. The CZ team had the unenviable tasks of selecting two recipients of the scholarships they paid for for the upcoming Prague Law of One Seeker Gathering.
- Post-Prague Interview: Continued working with the fantastic Nadine and Thomas to plan a video interview with the L/L team in the days following the Prague event.
- Homecoming: Lots of Homecoming work including taking the entire week's planner for production details and building it into an app that can be shared with volunteers that arrive early. Pretty genius of us. This way everyone knows what needs done without needing lists on paper, and can cross off finished items, alerting everyone else. Also wrote everyone for their hotel information, built the arriving/departing transportation schedule for the airport to arrange pick-ups and drop-offs and emailed everyone flying in how they will be picked up, created this year's parking map for the 20+ cars to park in L/L's and neighbor's driveways, emailed the attendees all needed logistical info, and processed a final cancellation + wait list.
- Cover Art: Joined with Aaron Maret to discuss the latest round of cover art for the Concept Guide from the fantastic Julie Joy. And continued multi-party editing of the text of that book.
- Prague: Processed a couple new registrations. Just four seats left now.
- Normal hubbub: All of those typical tasks that happen throughout the week, such as packing and shipping book orders, responding to various sorts of seeker email (including from Paul who had a fresh perspective on the troublesome Q&As in the RC about homosexuality), minor archive site maintenance, the weekly balancing of the financial world, and the random tasks that pop up. All done with joy and appreciation for the incredible opportunity to be a part of this amazing service.
And with that, we enter the season of Homecoming-palooza. Vojta (Czech translator and dear friend) arrives tomorrow, two more volunteers (Jade and Joseph) on Tuesday, and come Wednesday, we'll kick into high gear and be swimming in everything Homecoming. Then Friday, 40 people will gather in a circle to share in the open heart and seeking the Creator. The next Blogworthy thus will be a couple weeks away. Homecoming Gathering here we come!
|0 Comments Add a comment |
This entry runs two weeks from 8/5 - 8/18:
- Ra Contact YouTube: Finalized and published the 13th Ra Contact audio+text session to Youtube: https://youtu.be/4lpXRhgXuiI
- TAW French: Don't think that we gave this proper attention when it happened. Tilting at Windmills has been translated and published into French! Thanks to the incomparable efforts of Misha in translating and Jochen in publishing. They have made such a powerful team and we are so grateful for their work.
- Transcript Library E-Books: Continued working with a couple who offered to create ebooks for the entire transcript archive, receiving their first mock-ups and running some tests, sending some feedback and requests back to them. And they are working fast! The first volume of the 12-volume set is done. Thank you Dale and Maria! Exciting to see this manifesting.
- RC Audiobook: Week One: Also continued the work getting the Ra Contact audiobook finished up, working with Trish to get the last of the files squared away and edited, then continued mastering the fully edited files per Audible specifications. We're close!
- Week Two: Continued with some focus on the Ra Contact audiobook project. Of course, predicting an actual release date would surely alert the universe's prankster energy and a hurdle would present itself. But it is close. :)
- New Translations: Got a few things formatted and published to the archive website this week, including:
- Prison Ministry: Had an active week with the Prison Ministry, sending multiple letters to each of our amazing volunteers, sending out a slew of initial catalog letters, and responding to a few letters.
- Podcast Intro Music: Struck up a discussion with Ken about him creating a new song for the L/L Research podcast.
- PO Box processing: Collected PO box mail and did the regular PO box processing, which primarily was Prison Ministry mail, sending out catalog letters, fulfilling a lot of book requests, and forwarding on letters to seekers and volunteers.
- Regular Stuff: Fulfilled the typical weekly tasks of packing and shipping book orders, retrieving and processing PO box mail responding to various types of emails from seekers, processing payroll, bits of archive site maintenance, and the growing weekly bookkeeping.
- Seeker Email: Responded to the ever interesting batches of seeker email.
- Scholarships: Worked with the Czech translation team who from their own funds have offered the readership two scholarships for the Law of One Seeker Gathering in Prague. A bunch of applications came in! We don't envy the task of choosing that the Czech team will have to do.
- Meetings Jim: Held a weekly meeting with Jim to share updates and plans.
- T-Shirt Project: Met with Trish to support her project to create apparel for the readership, putting Confederation quotes on t-shirts. Learned that she needed to set up an Etsy page that would then connect to a print-on-demand company.
- Publisher Meeting: Held a meeting with the Law of One books' publisher to talk about some exciting ideas they have for the original volumes.
- Interview Project: Did intensive work with Nadine and Thomas on the structure and plan of the interview project following Prague. Processed their questions for the interview, prioritizing them, refining, and adding our own suggestions. Got the rental car rented for the three days. Got Vojta a room so that he can join us! Explored software and equipment we have available to inform the workshop she is going to offer us to help us learn how to produce professional quality videos from a short workshop that Nadine will give us.
- Docuseries: Formulated a list of interrogating questions to ask Doug and Roger about the docuseries and received excellent replies in return. Presently scheduling our next meeting. And received and enjoyed biographical sharings from both Doug and Roger.
- Hebrew. Received word from Jedediah that he agrees to our basic translator stipulations. Subsequently connected him to Laurie, the original Hebrew translator who had to put things on pause, in hopes either of collaboration or that Jed could pick up the torch.
- New website: Worked with Christian on some questions for the development team on the new website.
- Bulgarian. Received from Kirilina new Bulgarian transcripts. Thank you, Kirilina!
- This blog! Worked with Steve E. (Bring4th's webmaster) to create this brand new blog!
- Patreon. Worked with Jade in her project to launch a Patreon for L/L Research to both create a central portal for sharing L/L Research updates and to give people a means to contribute.
- Homecoming. Processed what should be final cancellations and new wait list registrations. Completed further preparations. And examined Dana's Crystal Corner in the corner of the yard. A large tree fell there and Jim, with the help of Diana, transformed into both art and social space. It's fairly amazing, actually. But it interfered with one corner of the 40x40 tent. Measured, photographed, contacted rental company and got the green light from them that they can work with it. Dana's Crystal Corner will be spared modification
- Concept Guide: Gary: Made amazing progress on the Concept Guide! Diana is miraculously almost finished with her edits, and Austin is well underway, and I am processing Diana's edits to turn it over to Austin. OMG it's possible that this could be ready before Prague as a free PDF. (We'd get the book printed after returning.)
- And worked on the cover art to the book, gathering refinements to Julie's artwork from the braintrust of Aaron, Austin, and me, relaying to Julie, receiving her masterful adaptation, and initiating a new round of review. And discussed how to properly credit the book's MVP. : )
This poem comes from a reader of the Law of One books, an old friend named Mikey Bergman. It is incredible.
I am alone
So don't try to tell me nonsense like
I am connected to everything
Because if the truth be told
I am separate from all the rest
And I'm not going to lie to myself by saying
That love and unity is the source of all
I will continue to remind myself
That i am all alone in a lonely universe
And nothing could convince me
That our consciousness is the same
Because i know for sure
There is no meaning to life
And i have no reason to believe that
There is a presence we all share
Because my mind is always thinking
Am i alone if all is one?
(Now read each sentence from the bottom to the top)
| 2 Comments Add a comment |
This delayed Blogworthy runs from 7/21 - 8/4.
- The major project these past two weeks has been getting TRC Volume 1 audiobook past the finish line. Thanks to Trish's great and quick work in editing and touching up the audio, we are just a few steps away from being able to officially publish. Some of the final steps have included:
- Preparing audiobook manuscripts for all of the various pieces needing recorded or re-recorded, getting reoritented with the recording process, and setting Jim up to get it done, which he did with the hallmark Jim speed and efficiency. (Twice, unfortunately, due to some sound issues with his first round.)
- Getting those files to Trish to edit after reviewing and fixing some small sound issues.
- Taking Trish's other files and figure out a process to master them to Audible's specficiations, and make them sound as professional as possible. There are lots of little things to address in post production due to the homemade setup we use, but thankfully have the resources to do so. After landing on a final process, got most of the files mastered and ready for upload.
- Also spent a bit of time this week getting the Ra Contact unified volume project started, creating a draft of the manuscript and searching out printers, gathering quotes and services for comparison.
- Continued on with the long-term Ra contact Youtube project. Got the next batch of audio files ready for Nick, applying some noise reduction and fixes to the audio. Also published sessions 10 and 11 in the past couple of weeks. Only 95 more to go! Thanks to Nick for his hard work on this project.
- Continued working with Jade on getting a Patreon set up for L/L Research, working out the text for the main page and making decisions about how to utilize the platform in an open and free way.
- Got a section set up for Translations on our Online Store, and thanks to Misha and Jochen, got a page set up for the French translation of Living the Law of One 101. The goal is to hopefully increase the visibility of the translations available for in print, especially through Jochen's satellite station.
- Also received a final manuscript for the French translation of Secrets of the UFO from Misha. Congratulations and thank you to Misha! She has worked tirelessly on her tranlsation efforts and has created a library of French L/L Research works. Worked her and Jochen to get herset up for her next translation project, because she can't be stopped.
- Also received a proposal from two individuals offering to work with us in getting the conscious channeling library converted to ebook format. Worked with them a bit to figure out their process and how such a project would unfold.
- Did some book stocking, ordering, and organizing.
- Per usual, processed and shipped book orders, responded to a plethora of seeker emails, retrieved PO box mail, and did L/L's finances.
- Worked with Nadine and Thomas on some plans for the interview project after Prague, including getting Votja there.
- Multiple rounds of work for the Homecoming Gathering, including processing cancellations and wait list seats, pinging group for lodging, flight, and payment, and getting the ever important portable restroom on the books. (One attendee did empty their bladder just outside the circle once many years ago. Otherwise everyone uses facilities.)
- Received from the Prague team their excellent and detailed research on getting catered food ready along with analysis of our Sat and Sun restaurants.
- And if that were not enough awesome from the CZ team, they decided to sponsor two attendees for the upcoming event. If you live in Europe and need financial support, please read their announcement here.
- Received from Fatiha two more pieces to RC Vol 1 in Indonesian! Two small pieces to go and it will be complete. Thank you, Fatiha!
- Began the process of working with Aaron M. of the Asheville LOO study group to use Julie J.'s artwork to create cover art for the first book in the coming Resource Series.
- Helped Aaron T. with some transcription work.
- Put together a budget for the final leg of the L/L portion of the journey to Europe, including receiving invitation from the Italian translator to come to Rome to speak with Italian seekers and work with him to help develop a satellite station there.
- Received Bulgarian transcripts from Kirilina, signaling a resumption of her translation service. Thank you, Kirilina!
- Received interest from a Hebrew translator in RC1. Checked in with the volunteer who had already been on that project and realized it's been six months since last contact. She indicated that work intervened but that she'd be willing to collaborate or release the project to the other translator, so initiated the translator greeting with him. We'll see!
Gary's report from the field
Trish and I are back in Louisville after a ten-day stay in Asheville, NC (where I was able to complete some of the above bullet points remotely).
Jim, Austin, Trsih, I, and others in the L/L readership who have come into contact with the LOO study group there, feel both a special energy to the region, and an evolutionary quality to the study group. So Trish and I wanted an immersive experience of the culture and the study group, along with the opportunity to deepen bonds of friendship. We received opportunity to do so from our four friends BJ, Aaron, Jana, and Karin.
During our stay, we:
- Met each morning with our hosts to do a morning check-in, each of us sharing our recent experience, our internal reality, and scheduling for the day.
- Held two intensive "heart shares" where we took a deeper dive into present challenges in in our incarnational journey, including receiving marital support.
- Hosted a potluck for the Law of One Study Group.
- Hiked as a family in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Held a group meeting along with Zak K, (our partner in media production) and Jana to watch a pitch for a docuseries, followed by discussion.
- Met with other LOO friends.
- Held an intention-setting circle.
- Connected with some vibrationally resonant people outside of the study group.
- Joined a men's ceremony (Gary) and a women's (Trish).
- Held a small shamanic ceremony alongside a river with Benjamin and Maeikisala.
- Met to discuss potential forms of collaboration.
- Joined two Law of One study group sessions
The Study Group:
Hosted at Benjamin and Maekisala's house, the study group has been meeting every Sunday, 50x per year (taking two weeks off for the Christmas and New Year holidays), for over three years now. Their process includes a check-in for everyone present, with emphasis on authentic sharing, a brief meditation, followed by collective study. In their shared study they read every Q&A in sequence from Session 1-106, interspersing the reading with reflection, discussion, and investigation. So thorough are they that it took nearly three years to move through all the sessions, and are now around session 15 again in their second pass through.
Snacks are provided via potluck as everyone is invited to bring something to the circle. Many linger afterwards for continued conversation.
The demographics of the attendees of the study group seem to be weighted heavily toward women who compose roughly 80% of the group, giving a distinctive and much needed feminine, intuitive flavor to the experience. This is noted for being in contrast to L/L's more male-heavy group experiences.
The weekly study group is the main event for this community. From this springs other social experiences, including weekly Friday evening potlucks and practice groups, a women's and a men's group, shared outings, and focus-specific meetings.
The Culture and Energy:
In our experience, Trish and I feel the presence of a field in the area. Even without human interaction, it passively nourishes, supports, and uplifts. When intentional, active support of friendship is layered on top of that field, it becomes an antidote to the hard and lonely ways of the illusion, and it strengthens the capacity for service to others.
Those of this vibration place a premium on authenticity-which is to say, on learning to be who and what we really are beneath the costumes. And they hold each other in that authenticity, making non-judgmental room for a fuller range of expression than is typical in most human situations.
And through group work they pioneer the progression to fourth density. From learning how to be with one another, to dedicating shared time to seeking the Creator, to deepened eye contact and physical embrace, to learning to live and express unconditional love and forgiveness, to actively healing the collective and personal trauma within each of us, to discovering and implementing new social-spiritual technologies, to their evolution of language. I pick up so many helpful words and turns of phrase for navigating and mapping personal psyche and interpersonal relationship.
And when interpersonal dynamics inevitably become difficult, or when infringement is perceived, they avoid blame and judgment fairly successfully while being true to their experience and needs. They understand the nature of catalyst and its use, and because they do this as a group, it again reinforces this field of authenticity. Though no group of people is perfect and free of distortion, the Asheville collective is oriented toward finding ways for kindness and support toward one another through imperfection. It's an effective teacher. So much so that I feel we receive an upgrade every time we come into contact with the group.
|0 Comments Add a comment |
- Jim and Gary joined Caroline Change, the host of the podcast "Awake 2 Oneness Radio," for a video conversation on some of the fundamental principles of the Law of One. Caroline had not previously read the material but embodies a consciousness of oneness and universal love. We discovered great congruity and resonance in our perspectives in this delightful conversation. Available in audio and on youtube here.
- After one final hiccup with Amazon, completely finished rolling out the "second printing" of The Ra Contact with updates and corrections. Now that is all finished, the next evolution of that project will be to create the much anticipated single volume! Coming soon, hopefully.
- Speaking of things coming soon - after weaving together various pieces that need recorded for the audiobook, going over procedure and process with the team in an afternoon meeting, and getting the downstairs studio set up, Jim is now ready to record the final pieces needed to complete the first Ra Contact audiobook! We're in the home stretch, thanks to Trisha's great work.
- Continued the work with Jade in setting up a Patreon. Thank you Jade!
- Processed PO box mail - donations, Prison Ministry mail, etc. Sent out some Prison Ministry responses and forwarded a couple letters to Sam and A. Whitecrow.
- Met to watch an exciting one-hour a recorded hour-long pitch from a small-time documentarian and his partner about creating a documentary about the biography of L/L Research and the metaphysics of the Law of One. Discussed, formulated questions, and reached out to schedule a second meeting.
- Per usual: packed and shipped books, responded to seeker emails, processed payroll, slogged through a heavy load of the week's bookkeeping, etc, etc.
- Austin: Knocked out the editing of Gary's Kundalini piece, intended to compliment the Concept Guide. Another project that is rounding third and entering the home stretch.
- Though not part of our "work," met in the evening with Jim for a practice channeling of Q'uo.
- Did lots of work with the hard-working Vojta. He and the Prague team including Romi, Bara, and Radim are picking up steam for the event! They did lots of research and planning, including lining up a weekend's worth of excellent food choices for catered food and restaurants out.
- Worked with Vojta as well on a potential new system for presentation submission and schedule design, discussing the pros and cons of the various methods, including those we're trying for Homecoming this year.
- And speaking of, finalized and issued this year's curriculum to the 40-person circle, for the first time experimenting with offering two simultaneous presentations, one inside and one outside in the tent. It's difficult to tell if there is grumbling when sending an email.
- And learned that one staple attendee, L/L's Bring4th moderator, Garry Fung, has a multi-stop tour across the US planned for his Homecoming visit.
- Worked with Thomas and Nadine on travel plans after the video interview following the seeker gathering in Prague. And put together some of the final budget pieces. And
- Then for the first time met the Italian translator, Gianluca, over video! Had a couple hour talk with him for planning.
- Received a wonderful second quarter report from Jochen detailing his and Misha's work on the German and French satellite stations. Interest continues to increase in the translations, Jochen is making more connections, and Misha (among other things they've accomplished), finished both Tilting at Windmills and Secrets of the UFOs!
- And speaking of translations, heard from two French seekers about the French translations, and connected one with Misha and Jochen who seemed potentially interested in collaboration.
- And enjoyed responding to the ever interesting, insightful, mirror-holding, teach/learning-learn/teaching seeker email.
|0 Comments Add a comment |
|=Blog Entry || ||=Today|