what music are you listening to now
02-14-2020, 10:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2020, 10:14 PM by Dekalb_Blues.)
More Profoundly Horrifying Songs Of Love & Murder...
...From The Possum Kingdom's Infamous Lake District

[Image: 33633dd652123afa46b8adc5490881c1.jpg] 
"King" Willy the Very Dodgy Possum, nefariously lurking down by the water, waiting for his ill-starred
and unsuspecting Pretty Polly to chance by... 
(SPOILER ALERT!: His response to such catalyst isn't pretty, what with his unspeakable... Dark Secret and all.)

[Image: fishing-report-map-Possum-Kingdom-Lake-Texas.jpg]
Nice place for a murder!
(Very arcane and morbid tramp-stamp tattoo concept, btw)

A Golden Oldie (ca. 1994) about Love 'n' Murder, covered by that beyond-all-good-'n'-evil Texan songbird, 
Annie Clark (who shamelessly admits to always getting those aforementioned two things confused):

Bravely unflinching, morally-uplifting, play-by-play depth-psychological song-analysis:
https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2013/11/profoundly-horrifying-song-lyrics-possum-kingdom-b.html

[Image: possum-kingdom-lake-north-texas-bucket-l...0x1080.png]

Just when you thought you'd left the likes of Willy P. and his lethal snares behind,
Polly Jean H. beckons balefully from the shore:

Nicely-synchronicitous Dark-Polly/Aquatic-Doom-themed segue, if I do say so myself:

Do-It-Yourself Instant Possum Kit -- just add water! (ASSEMBLE AT OWN RISK):
[Image: Taxidermy-skeleton-opossum-real-dissarti...sorted.jpg]

Peter Gabriel's 70th birthday was yesterday.

^ Pete playing possum back on good ol' terror firma

Flora vs. fauna:
https://picclick.com/1951-Possum-or-Blossom-Ethyl-Gasoline-Gas-Vintage-372100014828.html#&gid=1&pid=1

Where is your God now?!
[Image: 29ed8fe729e4d4e73fe97ed0f6b0117f.jpg] 

Not completely clear as to precisely what happened to whom here, but... I'm somewhat content
not to know... [*shivers*]
At any rate, it was traumatically riverine and harrowingly psyche-fragmentative with long-lasting repercussions...
Aquatic Love 'n' Murder in a nutshell!

"Stop Your Tears" -- Aldous Harding, from Aldous Harding (2015)

I will never marry my love
I will die waiting for the bells
Death, come pull me underwater
I have nothing left to fear from Hell

I was gifted at the music
I was born the day the year was new
Someone has stolen all the water
I keep the pills inside an urn

Lord, show me my daughter
Show me her before she burned

We go walking in the hallways
Now and then a record gives a tune
Sometimes we hang from our chambers
Baudelaire in the afternoon

The yellow rose is a stranger
The Devil’s invitation in bloom

I stand looking at my chamber
There are many things upon the floor
The blade is ready for the slaughter
The Virgin Mary hangs on the door

I will arrive at death’s border
Take back the cover God has torn from me

I am at the river with baby
Her father enters with a leap
Hold her head above the water
She is pale against the stream

I am the horse beneath his daughter
He is the mountain underneath
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2020, 12:32 AM,
Music  RE: what music are you listening to now

temet nosce
02-18-2020, 04:03 PM,
RE: what music are you listening to now
This is a cool you tube channel that has a variety of different Binaural Beats uploaded. It's high quality compared to others. Highly recommend if you are like me and find sonic frequencies a great aid for meditation Smile

...the highest wisdom is to suffer all men to have full liberty to think on all subjects in their own way. - OAHSPE  
The following 1 user Likes Nicholas's post:
Dekalb_Blues
02-19-2020, 11:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2020, 11:11 PM by Dekalb_Blues.)
Lost In A Carnival Of Delights [The Heart Was Set On Fire]
(Note: All Videos Rendered In Glorious Trinaural-Beatnik Extra-Sensurroundary-Perceptorama®
For The Premeditated Expediting Of The Evolutional Opening Of Your Mystic Third Ear -- Which Is,
All Things Considered, Better Than A Poke In The Third Eye With A Sharp Metaphysical Stick)

[Image: 8a7.jpg]
Wanderer Above the Sea of Fog (German: Der Wanderer über dem Nebelmeer
Oil painting ca. 1818 by German Romantic artist Caspar David Friedrich

[Image: 0a8.jpg]

[Image: f39.jpg]

[Image: 279.gif]

愛と光 9000+

"DON'T LIGHT MY FIRE" Otokobe Beaver, Itekoma Hits (2019)
[Otokobe is the name of a Kyoto Rabuhoteru, "love hotel"; see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_hotel]

Don't-Don’t-Don’t-Don’t
Don't light my fire
Don’t light my fire
Don't--GO 
Don't--GO 
Don't---GO-GO-GO
Don't light my fire
Or not GO TO HELL

ハートに火をつけたならば [If you light the heart]
ちゃんと消して帰って [Extinguish it and go home]
消してから帰ってよ [Extinguish it and go home]
いざ [Emergency]

GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO
GO TO HELL

オアノットゴーゴーヘヴン [Or not go-go Heaven]
オアノットゴーゴーヘヴン [Or not go-go Heaven]

ハートに火をつけたならば [If you light the heart]
ちゃんと消して帰って [Extinguish it and go home]
消してから帰ってよ [Extinguish it and go home]
いざ [Emergency]

GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO
GO TO HELL

ハートに火をつけたならばホットホッターホッテスト [If you light the heart, hot--hotter--hottest]
ハートに火をつけたならばサッドサッダーサッデスト [If you light the heart, hot--hotter--hottest]
サッドサッダーサッデスト [Sad--sadder--saddest]
恋のケツちゃんと拭いてくれ頼む![***REDACTED TO PRESERVE INTERNATIONAL AMITY***]

Don't light my fire
Don't light my fire

ハートに火を(ハートに火を) [Fire in the heart (Fire in the heart)]
ハートに火をつけられてもた [The heart was set on fire]
ハートに火を(ハートに火を) [Fire in the heart (Fire in the heart)]
ハートに火をつけられてもた [The heart was set on fire]

ハートに火をつけられたのに [The heart was set on fire]
後始末はひとりきり [And I'm alone]
ハートに火をつけられたのに [The heart was set on fire]
後始末はひとりきり [And I'm alone]

ひとりきり 
[Alone]

[Image: 5bc.jpg]

15.14 Questioner: Yesterday you stated “the harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts upon these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions towards the heart of self. For this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvest of each mind/body/spirit complex.” Could you tell us how to seek or the best way to seek the heart of self?

Ra: I am Ra. We have given you this information in several wordings. However, we can only say the material for your understanding is the self: the mind/body/spirit complex. You have been given information upon healing, as you call this distortion. This information may be seen in a more general context as ways to understand the self. The understanding, experiencing, accepting, and merging of self with self and with other-self, and finally with the Creator, is the path to the heart of self. In each infinitesimal part of your self resides the One in all of Its power. Therefore, we can only encourage these lines of contemplation, always stating the prerequisite of meditation, contemplation, or prayer as a means of subjectively/objectively using or combining various understandings to enhance the seeking process. Without such a method of reversing the analytical process, one could not integrate into unity the many understandings gained in such seeking.

52.11 Questioner: ....is there then, from the point of view of an individual who wishes to follow the service-to-others path from our present position in third density, is there anything of importance other than disciplines of personality, knowledge of self, and strengthening of will?

Ra: I am Ra. This is technique. This is not the heart. Let us examine the heart of evolution.

Let us remember that we are all one. This is the great learning/teaching. In this unity lies love. This is a great learn/teaching. In this unity lies light. This is the fundamental teaching of all planes of existence in materialization. Unity, love, light, and joy; this is the heart of evolution of the spirit.

The second-ranking lessons are learn/taught in meditation and in service. At some point the mind/body/spirit complex is so smoothly activated and balanced by these central thoughts or distortions that the techniques you have mentioned become quite significant. However, the universe, its mystery unbroken, is one. Always begin and end in the Creator, not in technique.

Meanwhile, the only sane thing to do is to cut to the chase and go completely barking bonkers, you dig?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne8OxplE9lc

'Cause sooner or later, love's gonna get ya.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTQEmDb7nNs

Questioner: Cool! Sounds like a plan!

[Note: Due to certain distortional processes inherent in the Internetz Hate Machinery, the last several lines of transcript may not be absolutely 100% canonical.] Cool
The following 3 users Like Dekalb_Blues's post:
Cyanatta, kristina, Nicholas
02-21-2020, 07:49 PM,

temet nosce
02-21-2020, 11:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-22-2020, 04:57 PM by Dekalb_Blues.)
Silver Woman & The Cali Yuga
[Image: 50433090-alien-woman-in-silver-futuristic-costume.jpg]

[Image: 1906-barber-half-dollar-30-1409922750.jpg]

Interesting comment at this vid's KaliYugaTube page:
happykt
4 years ago
I got this info from a city planner on this film: Actually this film was originally thought to be from 1905 until David Kiehn with the Niles Essanay Silent Film Museum figured out exactly when it was shot. From New York trade papers announcing the film showing to the wet streets from recent heavy rainfall & shadows indicating time of year & actual weather and conditions on historical record, even when the cars were registered (he even knows who owned them and when the plates were issued!)... 
It was filmed only FOUR DAYS before the Great California  Earthquake of April 18th 1906 and shipped by train to NY for processing.  Amazing, but true! 
The clock tower at the end of Market Street  at the Embarcadero wharf is still there!

[Image: SanFrancisco_FerryBuilding.jpg?itok=vTNH6Rr9]
^Harbor view, pre- and post-Loma Prieta Quake (of 1989) view of Clocktower, with and without Embarcadero Freeway

[Image: 960x0.jpg?fit=scale]

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/events/1906calif/18april/whenagain.php
http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s09.htm
The following 1 user Likes Dekalb_Blues's post:
Cyanatta
02-22-2020, 09:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-22-2020, 09:35 PM by Dekalb_Blues.)
Emo AF: Traditional Sacred Subversive Music Of My People*
...For A Better Amerika, By & By

[Image: 44539037_10218070501621216_7083389626546651136_o.jpg]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-10-23-at-11.28.24-AM.png]

[Image: 44504868_10156873653696096_5236758078170333184_o.jpg]

[Image: droll-Gritty-memes.jpg]

[Image: devil.jpg]
Good, good... 
Just plain wrong, dammit: https://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/greta-thunberg-emperor-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

https://geeksoncoffee.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Screen_Shot_2018_12_20_at_6.23.55_PM.jpg

* I.e., those feral bastard love-children (of a black-sheep-of-their-families Sumafi/Samari shack-up) who were raised as guerilla Wanderers-to-be long, long ago on the Vold side of the tracks of a far, far-off war-torn galaxy
https://seth-material.blogspot.com/2010/10/nine-families-of-consciousness.html
5 hours ago,
[Image: Wp8p7rl.jpg]

temet nosce