Quotes I Love
10-07-2018, 11:34 AM,
RE: Quotes I Love
(10-07-2018, 08:31 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:  
(10-06-2018, 11:18 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  
(10-06-2018, 10:12 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  I wonder if when you do it, if you know you're walking the steps of light. Or if it will just seem like something like in a dream,
that only after you're done you'll realize you just walked the steps. I don't know if you do it unconsciously.

Prolly a little of a and a little of b perhaps, varying from individual to individual.

Just a guess anyway. I may be waayyy off...

No you’re right, I think! I’ve heard accounts of NDEs where people have walked something akin to the steps of light (it was a near death experience, not an actual death, so maybe he was only getting a taste). In Howard Storm’s NDE he was walking with his angelic guides towards a great spiritual center (the central spiritual sun, the logos) and I don’t think he was aware of what was going on; he suddenly stopped and said he couldn’t go forward anymore and the angels stopped and comforted him. He felt unworthy, he felt wretched in the face of the Glory of God. I think this is just a natural reaction for some. Howard was living a not-so-kindly life before he had the NDE. To see, to know God’s Infinite love for you next to your acts of meanness to innocent people must really stab at the heart...

Remember what Ra said about planning the incarnation: that the more conscious we become in our spiritual development, the more we partake of the planning of the incarnation with our higher self. I think that’s the principle here. Howard Storm knew nothing about spiritual reality, metaphysics, God. He was a confirmed atheist, he absolutely knew there was no God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2019, 09:49 AM,
(01-11-2019, 09:45 AM)unity100 Wrote:  
(01-05-2019, 09:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  Is there a God that is "below" the One Infinite Creator who created the Universe?

Or did the One Infinite Creator create the Universe?

One level below infinity, exists infinite intelligence. Creator is the focusing of infinite intelligence as a creative energy.

It is likely that the creator manifested as an infinite number of logos (stars or any potential creative focus - we just know stars, potentially black holes - or higher focuses if they exist - are higher forms of creative logos) at the same time at a certain point below intelligent infinity.

From that point on, more variety, refraction, differentiation and individualization of the creation happens. Including logoi which are more individualized.

Quote:Is the Universe the same as the Octave?

No, infinite universes may exist within the same octave.

Quote:Who do I pray to? Who created me directly? Who can I give thanks to?

Whomever floats your boat at that given point in your life.

Quote:I don't think it's the Christian God. He is too angry.

Possibly because its just a deification of the paternal figures of semitic tribal parental figures which those tribes had in bronze age. Like someone's grand-grand-grandfather. Its a primitive understanding.
01-17-2019, 06:11 PM,
(01-17-2019, 04:47 PM)Tae Wrote:  
(01-17-2019, 12:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  Is it intelligent infinity when I feel energy entering through my crown?
It is steady and feels like a funnel pulling in a fairly strong stream of water.
I'm using a grounding mat indoors so I can release excess energy.

It feels positive, though neutral with its intent. Some of it makes it to
my heart.

It doesn't feel ecstatic or lovey-dovey. Some of it reaches my heart though.
It is mostly captivating. A feeling of wonder. A sense of peace in my heart and mind.

What else could it be if it indeed energy?
Because Ra said intelligent infinity produces an unspeakable joy.
I don't always have that joy, but maybe a little.
When I look at pictures long enough, with this generalized focus (focusing relaxed)
I see the colors becoming brighter and more vivid.
It's energy work you're doing, that's for certain. I wouldn't know that it's intelligent infinity because I have touched what you describe Ra describing as unspeakable joy, and it's not subtle. Of course it tends to give you what you need and if what you need it a sense of peace and wonder, maybe it is. What you describe there is what I would name as chi, prana, life force energy... the Force which permeates all things. You're always in it, you're just feeling it entering through your crown because you've successfully aligned and opened your chakras, permitting it to flow freely into and through you. Making it into your heart, and then passing it through your heart and into whatever purpose you have for that energy, melding it into healing energy, etc, all very possible. What you've touched is valuable, even if it's not a direct line into fervent overwhelming radiation of lovejoy.