The trueset form of Service to Others
10-14-2018, 01:34 AM,
RE: The trueset form of Service to Others
I read something about this in a Quo or Ra session but I can't remember exactly what and where. It was something about love and wisdom being interlaced. Progression is not always only from love to wisdom.
------------
Grace to you and peace from God our Father.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like loostudent's post:
Glow, xise
10-14-2018, 03:08 AM,
(10-14-2018, 01:34 AM)loostudent Wrote:  I read something about this in a Quo or Ra session but I can't remember exactly what and where. It was something about love and wisdom being interlaced. Progression is not always only from love to wisdom.

You're right. Even though 4D is about love, I'm sure they have more wisdom than 3D. I think 4D is also the density of understanding.

Developing ability to connect to Source
My Book: http://www.thewarlockname.com
My Forum: http://www.anthroshaman.com
10-14-2018, 12:38 PM,
(10-14-2018, 01:34 AM)loostudent Wrote:  I read something about this in a Quo or Ra session but I can't remember exactly what and where. It was something about love and wisdom being interlaced. Progression is not always only from love to wisdom.

So true. I can love, but once I also understand(divine understanding) my capacity to love becomes absolutely limitless.

Some things are hard to put into words though.
4D love feels very different from the far removed divine love that comes from also understanding.

The divine love is more powerful and lacking of any judgement of others distortions even if they cause immense pain.
No movement or change would be brought about by 6d love, 4d love is personal and focused.
Both are necessary aspects for simultaneous expansion and acceptance to co-occur.

Please forgive if my terminology is off. I am trying to explain an experience that inherently occurs without finite labels.
We do our best
The following 1 user Likes Glow's post:
Cannon