Does a forum like this attract negatively polarized individuals?
07-08-2021, 01:32 PM,
RE: Does a forum like this attract negatively polarized individuals?
(07-08-2021, 01:03 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  The Law of One is .OST CERTAINLY NOT posing a threat to their domination XD

My teacher talked to members of "the cabal" about it and they were completely disinterested.

As for whether you view mental illness or disability as STS, that's not what I meant. I just mean that these things can cause people to have problems and those problems can sometimes cause them to behave or seem quite negative if they have yet to heal them.
Phoenix, I would rather not expend too much energy writing about the "cabal", so I shall not argue with you.

Regarding the mentally ill, I accept that my remark may not have been correctly worded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2021, 01:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2021, 01:42 PM by Aion.)
(07-08-2021, 01:11 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  Ra DOES equate STS with LHP Sena.

Both paths require effort in order to properly evolve through.

Polarizing enough to be negatively harvestable is taking more dedication now than it ever has, it seems, because of the increasingly positive polarization of the planet. Only a handful of individuals of that high a level of negative polarity remain, from what I can tell. And they have their own private pursuits. None of them seem interested in world domination, bringing it back to my earlier post.

One CAN reach harvestable negative polarity and even further crystallize their chakras here, but it would be quite difficult, moreso than before to do so. It would also be painful. A negatively dual activated body will be not only stuck between two worlds, but on a 4D POSITIVE planet, which can take it's toll, on both the mind AND the body. Great discipline is needed to further negatively polarized under such conditions.

I've found this is an area where I think Ra was using the terminology the group was familiar with, because it was first included in questioning before it was included in an answer by Ra. This suggests its not their preferred term.

Quote:92.24 Questioner: It seems to me that the drawings on each of these columns are identical, but that the left-hand column, that is the one on the Priestess’s left, has been shaded much darker indicating that the events or the experiences may be identical in the incarnation, but may be approached and viewed and utilized with either polarity as the bias. Is this in any way correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. You will note also, from the symbol denoting spirit in manifestation upon each pillar, that the One Infinite Creator is no respecter of polarity but offers Itself in full to all.

93.8 Questioner: There seems to be no large hint of polarity in this drawing except for the possible coloration of the many cups in the wheel. Part of them are colored black, and part of the cup is white. Would this indicate that each experience has within it a possible negative or positive use of that experience that is randomly generated by this seeming wheel of fortune?

Ra: I am Ra. Your supposition is thoughtful. However, it is based upon an addition to the concept complex which is astrological in origin. Therefore, we request that you retain the concept of polarity, but release the cups from their strictured form. The element you deal with is not in motion in its original form, but is, indeed, the abiding sun which, from the spirit, shines in protection over all catalyst available from the beginning of complexity to the discerning mind/body/spirit complex.

Indeed you may, rather, find polarity expressed, firstly, by the many opportunities offered in the material illusion which is imaged by the not-white and not-dark square upon which the entity of the image is seated; secondly, upon the position of that seated entity. It does not meet opportunity straight on but glances off to one side or another.

In the image you will note a suggestion that the offering of the illusion will often seem to suggest the opportunities lying upon the left-hand path or, as you might refer to it more simply, the service-to-self path. This is a portion of the nature of the Catalyst of the Mind.

What's interesting is these terms are actually relatively modern in terms of "black magic" and "white magic", really being promulgated along those lines by Helena Blavatsky and the Theosophical movement but especially reinforced by Dion Fortune. This actually comes from an Eastern concept and wasn't originally about the modern sense of LHP. The concept has been adopted by many different ideologies.

It goes back to an old concept called vamachara.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vamachara
The desire to be free is one of the brightest burning flames in the heart of humanity.
The following 2 users Like Aion's post:
Patrick, Sena
07-08-2021, 03:11 PM,
(07-08-2021, 01:38 PM)Aion Wrote:  What's interesting is these terms are actually relatively modern in terms of "black magic" and "white magic", really being promulgated along those lines by Helena Blavatsky and the Theosophical movement but especially reinforced by Dion Fortune. This actually comes from an Eastern concept and wasn't originally about the modern sense of LHP. The concept has been adopted by many different ideologies.

Vamachara (quote from Wikipedia):

Quote:Vamachara is particularly associated with the pancha-makara or the "Five Ms", also known as the pancha-tattva. In literal terms they are: Madya (wine), Mamsa (meat), Matsya (fish), Mudra (cereal), and Maithuna (sexual intercourse).

It does not seem that Vamachara is necessarily opposed to STO.
07-08-2021, 03:12 PM,
(07-08-2021, 01:16 PM)Agua Wrote:  
(07-08-2021, 12:46 PM)Patrick Wrote:  Most seekers here would probably not fall for that one, but then again... we already have members trying to enlist people into other groups and I am pretty sure they are very positive beings so... Smile

Oops!
A suspicious observer might suspect a subliminal aggression towards Jeremy here, given the context of that ,of course, kidding statement.

If you consider it aggressive to accuse anyone of being "very positive beings" then sure. Tongue

I have seen many instances of members using this platform to recruit into other platforms, mostly via PMs. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Regarding the subject of this thread. I think a true STS person would not argue much or bring much disharmony, they know they are always right and so there is no need to argue with us peons. The only reason I believe they would come is, as I have said, as peons/minions themselves. There is not much to gain here for a loner STS, but if ordered to come here and try to snuff out some of the light, then that could happen I believe and it probably does from time to time.

These would come here just to troll. Even then, I think we would be hard pressed to differentiate them from any other colorful member.
The following 1 user Likes Patrick's post:
Sena
07-08-2021, 03:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2021, 04:06 PM by Aion.)
(07-08-2021, 03:11 PM)Sena Wrote:  
(07-08-2021, 01:38 PM)Aion Wrote:  What's interesting is these terms are actually relatively modern in terms of "black magic" and "white magic", really being promulgated along those lines by Helena Blavatsky and the Theosophical movement but especially reinforced by Dion Fortune. This actually comes from an Eastern concept and wasn't originally about the modern sense of LHP. The concept has been adopted by many different ideologies.

Vamachara (quote from Wikipedia):

Quote:Vamachara is particularly associated with the pancha-makara or the "Five Ms", also known as the pancha-tattva. In literal terms they are: Madya (wine), Mamsa (meat), Matsya (fish), Mudra (cereal), and Maithuna (sexual intercourse).

It does not seem that Vamachara is necessarily opposed to STO.

It isn't, in fact that is why I am quick to make some distinctions here. I practice "with both hands", but that is separate from what I consider to be the effort of polarization. That is to say, I think both hands can be effective on either path depending on the situation.

In Voodoun there is an interesting thing where you have "black" and "white" practitioners, but also then each practitioner has a "black" and "white" hand. That is to say, a white practitioner will still be versed in the use of the black hand, and vice verse. This is seen as a necessary balance for dealing with the variety of situations that may arise in a practitioner's life, and usually a person's 'style' will evolve out of their preference for the use of their hands. I don't practice voodoun, but I've always found it to be an interesting approach to the "black and white" thing.
The desire to be free is one of the brightest burning flames in the heart of humanity.
The following 1 user Likes Aion's post:
Sena
07-19-2021, 08:35 PM,
(07-07-2021, 07:16 PM)Agua Wrote:  
(07-06-2021, 02:14 PM)Sena Wrote:  
(07-06-2021, 12:52 PM)Diana Wrote:  
(07-06-2021, 12:37 PM)Sena Wrote:  
(07-06-2021, 12:25 PM)Patrick Wrote:  I have no doubt.

In my opinion, these would not be obvious. They would remain calm, reasonable and respectful. They would follow all the guidelines of the place and mimic positivity. But they would also subtly post information that results in confusion for seekers. Stuff that is not easy to see upfront but is actually a distorted view of the positive messages of the Confederation.

Patrick, yes, that is what I thought. So it would be the duty of positively oriented members to be on the alert to that phenomenon, and to bring it to the notice of moderators?

I think it is important to use one's own discernment, and cultivate independence from following an individual, a dogma, a way of thinking without it deriving from self or a resonance with self. There will likely always be a wide variety of individuals here, and individual intentions—conscious or subconscious—and will be far from black and white in nature.

I personally do not see a clear way to moderate every instance of such involvement here. So the boundaries and autonomy set by self would, in my opinion, be key. That said, you are always free to report posts that cross guidelines. Smile

Diana, Patrick's post suggested that a negatively oriented individual would not breach the forum guidelines. Such a person would, in a subtle way, discourage others from accepting the Law of One teachings.

How did you find out about me?

But seriously, I would suggest a even deeper look at it.
You might consider, sts folks are not less intelligent than sto folks.
So most likely their influence would not be clearly visible.

You might also consider, there is a dark side in everyone of us.
And the dark side is not necessarily „evil“ or some cliche like that.
The dark side simply does not want to evolve for certain reasons and so will sabotage our spiritual progress.

That’s the exact point where we can be manipulated.
Given the fact that most people deny their dark side, it’s very easy, you just have to feed that dark side and people won’t even realize since they deny it.
That’s how it works.

It works by offering something that looks exactly like spiritual evolution but in truth isn’t, something that looks,like it would make you progress but in truth keeps you stuck.

And no one will realize they are being manipulated because in fact their ego likes that and this will make you feel good Smile

And it’s nowhere easier than in an online forum!

It is not that the "dark side" does not want to evolve. It wants to evolve in a manner that is not STO.

The ego is NOT the STS path. It is simply a tool, and in many cases (especially here on Earth) an OBSTACLE upon the STS path, often reffered to in such circles as "self importance" and STS methods are used as a means of grinding away at it in order to free oneself of it's shackles.

BOTH sides are making their own way towards the same goal: freedom. They just have different ways for going about it.

As Ra said, there is a logic to the STS path which can be respected.
The following 2 users Like EvolvingPhoenix's post:
Sacred Fool, Sena
07-19-2021, 09:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2021, 09:52 PM by EvolvingPhoenix.)
(07-08-2021, 03:12 PM)Patrick Wrote:  
(07-08-2021, 12:46 PM)Patrick Wrote:  Most seekers here would probably not fall for that one, but then again... we already have members trying to enlist people into other groups and I am pretty sure they are very positive beings so... Smile

Oops!
A suspicious observer might suspect a subliminal aggression towards Jeremy here, given the context of that ,of course, kidding statement.

If you consider it aggressive to accuse anyone of being "very positive beings" then sure. Tongue

I have seen many instances of members using this platform to recruit into other platforms, mostly via PMs. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Regarding the subject of this thread. I think a true STS person would not argue much or bring much disharmony, they know they are always right and so there is no need to argue with us peons. The only reason I believe they would come is, as I have said, as peons/minions themselves. There is not much to gain here for a loner STS, but if ordered to come here and try to snuff out some of the light, then that could happen I believe and it probably does from time to time.

These would come here just to troll. Even then, I think we would be hard pressed to differentiate them from any other colorful member.

I have talked to truly STS people who have come across this site in recent times. They view it as idiotic, catering to mental illness, inefficient, hypocritical and full of weaklings unworthy of their time. Trolling HAS been engaged in to minor extents by such individuals in the past, from what I've gathered, but only when they had reason to interact at all. Mostly, they would just roll their eyes at the perceived idiocy of this place and go back to their own business. If they DO look at these forums, it is to lurk and laugh at the perceived stupidity. At most, this forum is a form of amusement for them . At worst, it is a disgusting display of gross incompetence to them. Sometimes both. Most would just blow this place off as completely asinine and pay it no heed.

NOTE: The STS view on trolling these forums is this -- The world is full of insecure idiots who feel the need to be validated by the prospect of some villainous demonic entity wasting it's time on them and trying to mess with them. They offer up their fear to such individuals when they find them, secretly (and largely unconsciously) THRILLED at the idea of being so special as to be the target of demonic and/or alien hostility. They convince themselves their "spreading positivity" is some sort of threat to them or something, which is laughable.

So...

the STS perspective is: Normally, these idiots are unworthy of even acknowledging, but they are SO KEEN on giving away their energy and personal power in exchange for the validation of being subject to some sort of demonic hostility. So why deny the energy they so willingly and gladly give away? It's amusing to mess with them and scare them. Just say some scary ominous threatening s*** to them and give them an excuse to freak out. It's funny, and hey, free energy to feed off of LOL. Idiots.

But mostly, they'll just view such individuals as beneath them, and unworthy of the time and effort.

Trolling this place is largely just seen as not a worthy use of precious time that could be put towards more important pursuits (of a negatively polarizing nature)
The following 2 users Like EvolvingPhoenix's post:
LeiwoUnion, Sena
07-21-2021, 02:12 PM,
(07-07-2021, 02:48 AM)Sena Wrote:  As this forum is based on the Law of One teachings, the criterion I would use is whether someone is deliberately twisting the meaning of those teachings.

There are many ways to 'twist', but the most common are performed in 2 ways:

1. Is to directly oppose the concept and provide the contrasting alternative.
The contrast of Law of One / unity is of course law of many / separation.
If this is the approach then 'negative entities' are actually helping to teach and spread Law of One, in their on way.
As through contrast one shall learn what is and what is not.

2. To divert and obfuscate, divert the focus from the essence and core of "Law of One" and divert the focus of the masses to something else which is either contrasting to the core of "Law of One" or something which are less if not important at all.
The most perfect example for this is what happened on Christianity, divert the focus towards Eternal Damnation, Hell Punishment, Jesus Worshiping/Idolization and Jesus crucifixion.

If one really grasped the core concept of "Law of One" he/she will fully aware that the 'negative entities' are also part of him/her self, part of I. They're "Me" playing their distinctive role and walking their own distinctive path. Instead of hating them, banning them, 'exposing' them, 'bullying' them one who are 'adept' on the core concept of "Law of One" will chose to dance along with them. But it will be a different kind of dance, the complimentary style of dance with opposing style. If the negative does 'head bang' the positive will do 'waltz', as a ridiculous metaphor.
The following 4 users Like jafar's post:
LeiwoUnion, Ohr Ein Sof, Sena, sillypumpkins
07-27-2021, 11:37 AM,
(07-19-2021, 09:44 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  

Oops!

I have talked to truly STS people who have come across this site in recent times. They view it as idiotic, catering to mental illness, inefficient, hypocritical and full of weaklings unworthy of their time. Trolling HAS been engaged in to minor extents by such individuals in the past, from what I've gathered, but only when they had reason to interact at all. Mostly, they would just roll their eyes at the perceived idiocy of this place and go back to their own business. If they DO look at these forums, it is to lurk and laugh at the perceived stupidity. At most, this forum is a form of amusement for them . At worst, it is a disgusting display of gross incompetence to them. Sometimes both. Most would just blow this place off as completely asinine and pay it no heed.

NOTE: The STS view on trolling these forums is this -- The world is full of insecure idiots who feel the need to be validated by the prospect of some villainous demonic entity wasting it's time on them and trying to mess with them. They offer up their fear to such individuals when they find them, secretly (and largely unconsciously) THRILLED at the idea of being so special as to be the target of demonic and/or alien hostility. They convince themselves their "spreading positivity" is some sort of threat to them or something, which is laughable.

So...

the STS perspective is: Normally, these idiots are unworthy of even acknowledging, but they are SO KEEN on giving away their energy and personal power in exchange for the validation of being subject to some sort of demonic hostility. So why deny the energy they so willingly and gladly give away? It's amusing to mess with them and scare them. Just say some scary ominous threatening s*** to them and give them an excuse to freak out. It's funny, and hey, free energy to feed off of LOL. Idiots.

But mostly, they'll just view such individuals as beneath them, and unworthy of the time and effort.

Trolling this place is largely just seen as not a worthy use of precious time that could be put towards more important pursuits (of a negatively polarizing nature)

Neither all STS people are the same nor use the same strategy. The reason I find this forum interesting personally is in its use for my polarizing toward STS by spreading my view. When you spread your view, you consciously or unconsciously reinforce it. It works opposite to introspection it is called expression. By that you express yourself more and more so you become more and more what you express and more and more what you believe. It's a cycle.

But. I do recognize that a lot here won't make the cut.
07-30-2021, 07:31 PM,
(07-27-2021, 11:37 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote:  
(07-19-2021, 09:44 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  

Oops!

So...

Neither  all STS people are the same nor use the same strategy. The reason I find this forum interesting personally  is in its use for my  polarizing toward STS by spreading my view. When you spread your view, you consciously or unconsciously reinforce it. It works opposite to introspection it is called expression. By that you express yourself more and more so you become more and more what you express and more and more what you believe. It's a cycle.

But. I do recognize that a lot here won't make the cut.

I am sorry but you are not permitted to know the information as to whether someone will or will not make the cut. You do not know or cannot see the vibratory read out of an individual and because you percieve another this way or that way, is not enough and is not a knowing. Rest assured in this and bank on it even. Personalities falter until they can be more and you are not in the know of this process. Let us be clear on this please.
07-31-2021, 05:28 AM,
“I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.”
~ James Baldwin

```

“The ego is the false self, born out of fear and defensiveness.”
~ John O'Donohue
The following 3 users Like Relax's post:
hounsic, Ohr Ein Sof, Patrick
08-01-2021, 12:06 AM,
(07-30-2021, 07:31 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:  I am sorry but you are not permitted to know the information as to whether someone will or will not make the cut. You do not know or cannot see the vibratory read out of an individual and because you percieve another this way or that way, is not enough and is not a knowing. Rest assured in this and bank on it even. Personalities falter until they can be more and you are not in the know of this process. Let us be clear on this please.

I tend to agree that it's not a 'clear cut'.

Because STS and STO is a simplification, extreme simplification if I might say.

It's like treble and bass, a simplified labelling to define something which is actually a spectrum of frequencies.

And as the music progress, the dynamics will change, and it can happened in an instant, a low frequencies sounds dominating from 0-10 seconds suddenly changed to high frequency sounds starting in 11th seconds onward.. and so on.

Those who resolved fear through courage flipped it's frequency in seconds.
Those who resolved pride through humility flipped it's frequency in seconds.
Those who resolved anger through calmness flipped it's frequency in seconds.
Those who resolved hatred through love flipped it's frequency in seconds.
Those who resolved vengeance through forgiveness flipped it's frequency in seconds.
Those who resolved rejection through acceptance flipped it's frequency in seconds.
And so on.. the opposite can also happened.

Every 'thing' in this universe has it's opposite, and it's designed as such.

There is however a way to know the 'current vibrational state' of an entity in the same manner as there is a way to recognize the dominating frequency of an audio signal. But it can change in matter of seconds. So nobody know for sure what will be the 'future state', this is due to the law of free will.
08-01-2021, 12:18 PM,
DISCLAIMER: I want to state that by no means the post below is an attempt to spread or promote any philosophies. I am just expressing my distortions towards "my" truth which everybody has (ALL). By no mean I am responsible on how the reader respond, I leave to interpretation of each individual to respond by any range of emotions they possess fear/love and I accept them very well Smile etc.

Quote:attempt to discuss, share, and examine this category of information—whether anecdotal or abstract—with the aim of understanding it in terms of spiritual evolution, polarity, self-knowing, and self-accepting

The post below is an opportunity for those who follow love to accept all and for me to accept self we are accepting indeed, it serves both adept as it accelerates each toward his/her polarities, evolution, self knowing and self accepting Now if the reader still think that I might *exhibit elements of deception and manipulative thinking *generate fear *reject or discourage universal love *encourage or promote control of self or others which is his/her own interpretation uniquely his/hers of my truth, I will ask him/her not to read the post below. If the reader is understanding, accepting and wise on his evolutionary path may he read with an open heart and not judge. Thank you(That was a long "damn" disclaimer)

Quote:I am sorry but you are not permitted to know the information as to whether someone will or will not make the cut. You do not know or cannot see the vibratory read out of an individual and because you percieve another this way or that way, is not enough and is not a knowing. Rest assured in this and bank on it even. Personalities falter until they can be more and you are not in the know of this process. Let us be clear on this please.
Ra knew how many STSes existed he/she/it just refused to tell a specific or approximative number. Who told you that an another entity would not tell ?

If you use a simple and caricatural tool like statistic you can come to answer this simple question. We know that STS require 95% polarization so it'll be much more easier to spot them than their counter part, their polarization kale their distortions clearer than those of STO. Somebody who is STS can't have any doubt on his polarization even if he doesn't make the cut. The same cannot be said for STO this is where the line is drawn. For an STO to be sure of harvesting he/she would've been to polarize beyond 80% which is rare knowing earth settings and the requirement for a drive that STO do not have. This is classical BELL CURVE with the middle range been approximatively 80% and the edge being 10% each, Those 10% being another bell curve due to shifting polarization or self doubt - which implies than on this forum alone probably 3% have the possibility to make the cut. The other 97% can fight me on how I am wrong (LOL)

Quote:13.23 Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth-density?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question.
The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.
Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.
So yes, I know.

It was even pretty obvious to me before I came across this text from almighty "Ra" itself. (LOL)
08-01-2021, 04:33 PM,
(08-01-2021, 12:06 AM)jafar Wrote:  
(07-30-2021, 07:31 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:  I am sorry but you are not permitted to know the information as to whether someone will or will not make the cut. You do not know or cannot see the vibratory read out of an individual and because you percieve another this way or that way, is not enough and is not a knowing. Rest assured in this and bank on it even. Personalities falter until they can be more and you are not in the know of this process. Let us be clear on this please.

I tend to agree that it's not a 'clear cut'.

Because STS and STO is a simplification, extreme simplification if I might say.

It's like treble and bass, a simplified labelling to define something which is actually a spectrum of frequencies.

And as the music progress, the dynamics will change, and it can happened in an instant, a low frequencies sounds dominating from 0-10 seconds suddenly changed to high frequency sounds starting in 11th seconds onward.. and so on.

Those who resolved fear through courage flipped it's frequency in seconds.
Those who resolved pride through humility flipped it's frequency in seconds.
Those who resolved anger through calmness flipped it's frequency in seconds.
Those who resolved hatred through love flipped it's frequency in seconds.
Those who resolved vengeance through forgiveness flipped it's frequency in seconds.
Those who resolved rejection through acceptance flipped it's frequency in seconds.
And so on.. the opposite can also happened.

Every 'thing' in this universe has it's opposite, and it's designed as such.

There is however a way to know the 'current vibrational state' of an entity in the same manner as there is a way to recognize the dominating frequency of an audio signal. But it can change in matter of seconds. So nobody know for sure what will be the 'future state', this is due to the law of free will.
Yes. Let us all remain poised and quiet and let us rest inside of that loving stillness that comes to each in abundance from our Heavenly Father.
Ok. I totally agree with you here and thank you. Peace and love Jafar