Free Energy
Today, 01:00 AM, (This post was last modified: Today, 01:01 AM by J.W..)
RE: Free Energy
The journey of seeking knowledge ends at taking action, or not taking action.

I hope that for the majority of seekers on here to realize that you make an impact by reaching out to your immediate souls tribe (friends, family, acquaintances) and help them whatever way possible, sitting down, having a talk over some tea or coffee.

Giving them a hug and telling them they worth the world and you appreciate them.

This is all you need to do, you don't have to come up with a "grand scheme" to "fix"

Look within seekers, look within...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes J.W.'s post:
Patrick
3 hours ago,
(Today, 12:20 AM)T-unity Wrote:  I have been studying the subject for quite a while and I would like to add my opinion.
We don't need less fossil fuel or more renewables.We need knowledge of how electricity works exactly.
For over 150 years, we have stayed in kindergarten with this subject.
What we see is two not one which means one divided in two and this is what Mr. Tesla was working on
in his last years. The concept seems to be very simple but one of our associates stated that it would take humanity at least 1000 years to grasp it on their own. The ones that are bringing the new technologies in will have to be very high spiritually so that money or fear could not affect them.
Thanks!

I like your take T-unity ! Welcome here to this forum, best wishes ! Wink
The following 1 user Likes flofrog's post:
Patrick
Less than 1 minute ago,
Kryon talks about magnetic engines and geothermal tap as free energy