Experiencing the infinitely beating heart of the creator
05-06-2020, 10:46 PM,
Experiencing the infinitely beating heart of the creator
It's very strange, I remember years ago I would often feel what it meant in that intermediate state before relaxing lying down-and falling in to sleep.

It always felt like I would imagine this while laying on my back, face facing ceiling, and it's difficult to describe.

The thing I always remember is just imagine your heart being magnified in size and power to unimaginable proportions and your blood being pumped through everything, of which nothing could escape or be separated from. Your blood taking on some different form of color like very iridescent light/dark silver.

It sounds very strange but I would have this dream so many times and picture the words "Infinitely beating heart of the creator" and it would always screw with my idea of things. I mean this is just a book on the Internet, thinking over the years "how could it be as real as it is...if it is"? I mean I've heard of some people relating ideas like this by speaking of Divine Love but picturing it as physically unfolding from within your heart...so odd.

It's kind of like the many times I would have the exact same dream of waking up in the home I grew up in, even though I never will again. But being really stuck in the idea of how I was just about to wake up in that place, and forgetting where I actually was physically sleeping. Having that dream like 50 times really got on my nerves because it won't happen I'm not going to wake up in that place. And I would be in a very confusing state of not knowing where exactly I was sleeping until I fully awoke. Because I'd think sometimes 'Hey wait a minute, that makes no sense I haven't lived there a long time. Where am I?" for like 20 minutes or an hour before waking up. Like picture purgatory. It doesn't happen anymore but it was really becoming frustrating to me.

And the voice of the words 'infinitely beating heart of the creator" would always appear to me to sound like if it was spoken it'd sound like the voice of a supreme being. Like a mix between these two tones in the youtube links. I'd be stuck thinking like right in between falling asleep and dreaming and would always think well why is it I don't always see things this way and it's always go back to an understand that it's because I'm not in a complete state of balance so feel cut off from experiencing the idea fully instead of just having glimpses of what it would really mean to be that..."state" or "being" I haven't ever really spoken about this with anyone. It wouldn't make much sense to people. Being lowered from this understanding, my thinking voice would lower to sound more simply like my own and it'd simply reveal to me, it's because I'm out of balance. Sigh..

Sound of the words "Infinitely beating heart of the creator" over the idea of a gigantic heart pumping iridescent blood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQyta80a5wc
Sort of like the angel in this video game [some demonic imagery warning]

but picture in a much deeper voice like this echoing and all guttural
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL_wNcXBgz0

Edit: another thing in Sahaja Yoga they have a flame over the heart in the chakra diagram. 4th density green ray.

"What does that mean, why is there a fire. I've heard it's called atma?"
The sahaj samadhi master told me
"Atma is the flaming heart spirit"

It reminds me of this Mexican artwork too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Fire_ceremony#/media/File:Codex_Borbonicus_(p._34).jpg
Of a flaming wooden pole they called it a "fire drill" and had a name in their language for it which indicates its ritually significance. Sharpened being set alight after entering the heart cavity of a sacrificial victim.

The original legends of self-sacrifice of the ego were twisted by dark people in later times, but I think so much of how the candle flame when put to the heart releases so much negative energy you can sometimes feel or hear it like the sound of cracking your knuckles. There are practices of cleansing the heart chakra and system with candle flames youtube "sahaja yoga candle therapy" or healing.

Recognizing the concept of Sahaj Samadhi and Paramchaitanya in Sahaja Yoga are identical to the concepts of the Ra material of balancing vibrations and the infinite divine radiance/love.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2020, 10:56 PM,
RE: Experiencing the infinitely beating heart of the creator
It may have to do with this newly discovered black hole which I feel has manifested recently.

Doubt everything. Find your own light. - Buddha
https://www.intentionrepeater.com
05-06-2020, 11:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2020, 11:21 PM by Navaratna.)
I think mental manifestation has enormous solid connections to our underpinnings.

Many times I've had ideas and under unlikely circumstances imagery/people/words I've thought of..I'll encounter..either moments later or the following day that have astonished me making me wonder how deeply human minds are interwoven on an unconscious level.

I can think of one example of one day I was thinking about how quiet I was, thinking about or for like 20 minutes as I was browsing this grocery store. I was deeply reflecting on the idea more than usual and as I got to the counter getting some food before going hiking.
Katy Perry on the front cover of some celebrity magazine
KATY PERRY
"YOU HAVE A VOICE--USE IT!!"

On that hike I saw an enormous rattlesnake sitting in the middle of the trail and was amazed to see one of such size and not hiding. The animal that represents Quetzalcoatl the deity I've long been fascinated by before any of the other Chaoskampf dragons. Then the next day someone posted online that same rattlesnake on the same hiking trail. "Look at this guy!"

I think you attract what you put your attention on.

This can be thought of in direct physical actions. Me getting up and preparing a sandwich all happened a result of my mind focusing and manifesting the creation of the sandwich,

You put your mind on good things, people, places, divinities? Those things are manifest.
You put your attitudes toward hatred, violence, poison, shadow? The dark side. You become like emperor Palpatine/Vader. What other result are you expecting?
05-06-2020, 11:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2020, 11:29 PM by Great Central Sun.)
Also, this site I found about the same day: https://thisfursonadoesnotexist.com/

It is computer-generated AI fursonas that don't exist.

It's pretty mind-blowing.

That's what happens when you tap infinite intelligence.

05-07-2020, 01:11 AM,
(05-06-2020, 11:29 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  Also, this site I found about the same day: https://thisfursonadoesnotexist.com/

It is computer-generated AI fursonas that don't exist.

It's pretty mind-blowing.

That's what happens when you tap infinite intelligence.

I'm curious what would happen if this number sequence

and the king wen I ching [relationship between DNA codons and Moon cycles] sequence were to be plugged in to a super computer. The King Wen sequence is a visual expression of the 8th density of this 14th density code.

because I'm wondering...
this number set would correspond
6 67 [the next being 64x 67 = the number of years of a zodiac age] [times 6 yields axial precession]
6 64 =384 x 64 = 67 [the next number upward in the sequence]

6 is chosen because there are 6 lines in a hexagram

6 52
6 49
__

14.6 Questioner: I understood you to say in an earlier session that pyramids were built to ring the Earth. How many pyramids were built?

Ra: I am Ra. There are six balancing pyramids and five two, fifty-two [52] others built for additional healing and initiatory work among your mind/body/spirit social complexes.

--

These ideas seem like you need a math degree but I'm definitely no mathematician...it can be graphed.It's been done before and turned in to computer programs.
05-07-2020, 01:45 AM,
You can run my intention repeater if you want with that number sequence if you're curious.
Use the Python version as it's more powerful.

Maybe you'll sense what it's doing.

05-07-2020, 03:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2020, 03:23 AM by Navaratna.)
(05-07-2020, 01:45 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  You can run my intention repeater if you want with that number sequence if you're curious.
Use the Python version as it's more powerful.

Maybe you'll sense what it's doing.

What exactly does it do? How will it transform?

I would have delved more deeply earlier but I'm always skeptical on clicking links and downloading programs.

There's a lot of science in my formula and I don't take immense credit I just noticed patterns other people didn't.

This is light/days/years/planets/gemstones/
Interwoven with DNA codons, octaves, the frequency which created l.a.s.e.r. technology,
and now I am finding may even show an astrologically correlation to the birth of Jesus and the coming 10th density considering the great pyramid has a 52 angle relationship to Bethlehem. Eilat stone Corresponds to Jupiter, Venus, and Saturn all of which are related to Hamsa chakra [the stone most commonly put in Hamsa jewelry is Eilat stone]
all of which are important in Law of One. Saturn in which the rings is where the council sits in density 3 solar plexus chakra. , venus is Ra density 4 heart chakra, and has a 52 year correspondence, and Jupiter is the planet in Vedic astrology related to Hamsa Yoga 10th chakra density 10
https://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2614&pid=276591#pid276591

atomic explosions/extinction level meteorite impacts/and conscious transformations of large groups of humans have been calculated as reverberating throughout time with only a small fragment of this code. Literally 1/14th of this 14 layered density.

and I keep finding more correspondences. This New Age computer engineer who invented LCD screens and hard drive technology while working for IBM designed Vogel crystals which incorporate the numerology in the great pyramid and kabblah

Look at 2:24

He was in to the Law of One and studied occult artifacts. he discovered quartz physically transforms and strucures water.
There's stuff on his wikipedia page about studying an alleged fragment of an extraterrestial spacecraft

05-07-2020, 09:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2020, 09:14 AM by Great Central Sun.)
The program just repeats your intention a million times per second.
It's like saying a prayer a million times a second.

I'm hesitant to run that number sequence myself with the repeater
since I don't know what it will do.

05-07-2020, 09:36 AM,
(05-07-2020, 09:09 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:  The program just repeats your intention a million times per second.
It's like saying a prayer a million times a second.

I'm hesitant to run that number sequence myself with the repeater
since I don't know what it will do.

I felt like it was revealing something to the machines. Made a new thread.
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18227

https://earth-keeper.com/vogel-phi-crystals/