COVID-19 and the air surrounding it
03-27-2020, 12:01 PM,
RE: COVID-19 and the air surrounding it
(03-27-2020, 06:46 AM)David_1 Wrote:     If you want to look at data that is updated frequently, and contains information about most countries on Earth (for specific information, click on your country), you can see it at:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

The stats are quite interesting. Whatever fence anyone is sitting on, how stupid was it to go to, or not to postpone, Mardi Gras? 
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like Diana's post:
David_1, Glow
03-27-2020, 12:04 PM,
Thank you Diana. No, I do not live in Arizona.
I want to say a little about my shopping this morning.
I was definitely able to buy everything that we needed, but not everything I wanted. I wanted a bag of flour and a box of facial tissues, but both were sold out. I can use handkerchiefs temporarily and I won’t cook with flour. I trust we will be just fine.
My suggestion for anyone who has sufficient funds to buy extra (regardless of the country where you live) would be to purchase non-perishable things you would normally eat or use so that you have an emergency reserve. If this virus goes away, you can eat your reserve later. I found that canned soups, canned vegetables, lower priced chips, canned meats like chicken and tuna were in limited supply. There were zero bottled or jugs of water (which I didn’t need).
I am convinced Earth will get through this. I am concerned when people suffer.
The following 2 users Like David_1's post:
flofrog, Glow
03-27-2020, 04:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-27-2020, 04:16 PM by flofrog.)
Agua is right. We will get all infected because it's exponential. I have family in Paris and my sister in law is a pharmacist, she says the numbers are way higher, one has to count in all the seniors facilities. I hope most of us will get it mild. I am old so I am ok to die, but if I do I dont want to infect anyone. The issue is our medical staff, nurses, clean up teams, cooking teams, doctors. We so feel for them. Three days ago, the son of one of my friend had a friend who was a nurse and she passed away in her sleep, she was 28.

on edit : David, I always had some small stocks of beans and pasta, so that's our mainstay, and once a week I try to get fresh produce. I planted a few things but it's still growing.
03-27-2020, 08:24 PM,
I came back from a business trip in Pittsburgh on Feb 28 with a pretty bad flu.  Now that I know what the differences in symptoms are, I'm pretty sure I had Covid19 and so did my wife and son after that.  I wish they would test for antibodies so that we can be flagged as immune.

"The way we perceive the world is a direct reflection of the way we understand ourselves." ~ Rupert Spira
The following 1 user Likes Patrick's post:
flofrog
03-27-2020, 09:27 PM,
I'm worried about this whole thing, it's a huge catalyst and the world will not be the same when the tide rolls back. I just really hope we can steer things in a different direction before falling prey to rights being stripped away and another 'great' depression. Nevertheless the opportunity to learn and love will be there.
The following 2 users Like Kalle's post:
flofrog, Patrick
03-27-2020, 11:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2020, 12:38 PM by flofrog.)
Take good care Patrick. Many thoughts
The following 2 users Like flofrog's post:
888, Patrick
03-28-2020, 11:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2020, 04:02 PM by Diana.)
Really good video on shopping for food:

[url= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjDuwc9KBps]

[/url]
The following 2 users Like Diana's post:
flofrog, Patrick
04-04-2020, 03:39 PM,
US is lagging behind in taking measures. This will cost a lot of lives.

US must rise up to the occasion as a society and beat the virus back in cooperation and solidarity.
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
04-04-2020, 07:03 PM,

I can't help thinking that this is an exit that many wanted to have at this time.  There are no mistakes...

"The way we perceive the world is a direct reflection of the way we understand ourselves." ~ Rupert Spira
The following 2 users Like Patrick's post:
flofrog, Glow
04-04-2020, 08:29 PM,
Perspective, from Dark Journalist (Daniel Liszt) and Dr. Joseph Farrell.  This is the best video I have seen on the subject thus far.  (It's a long-form interview, 3 1/2 hours, but well worth the investment of your time, as videos from Dark Journalist usually are).

Yesterday, 01:53 AM,
(04-04-2020, 07:03 PM)Patrick Wrote:   
I can't help thinking that this is an exit that many wanted to have at this time.  There are no mistakes...

If they really wanted and needed an exit, they would already be dead.
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
The following 1 user Likes unity100's post:
Aaron
Yesterday, 06:04 AM,
I was thinking that my intention repeater could be used to help with the COVID-19 thing.
In case some people have trouble working with energy.
I'm just not sure how to word the best intention for it.
I used it with the Australian bushfires before.

Doubt everything. Find your own light. - Buddha
https://www.intentionrepeater.com
Yesterday, 09:23 AM,
Another excellent video from Dark Journalist: