How to properly cut cords with somebody?
09-10-2019, 02:47 PM,
RE: How to properly cut cords with somebody?
Basically, the lessons I am learning come with hardship she care nothing about. So why should she get all the same benefit without having to pay her dues? Why should Ihave to shoulder all the hardship so SHE can reap all the benefit, when she refuses to even have anything to do qith me? HOW is that fair to me? Do I get to learn HER lessons without suffering her hardships? If so, THEN it is fair to me. Otherwise, it's not.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2019, 02:55 PM,
(09-10-2019, 02:42 PM)Glow Wrote:  Oh I don’t disagree. I think it is probably a lot more healthy to eliminate old attachments that no longer are helpful.

I just honestly care about you and by the way thank you for not taking offence when I said that.
Anyways I care enough that listening to your posts including in this thread made the light go on for me and since I would like you to be happy I just thought perhaps if you could work on the anger towards yourself you might feel better about this sooner.

Fair enough. Just understand that this is my perspective: Let's say a man cheats on his wife so she divorces him. That's fair right? But then should he have to pay her alimony and provide for her despite the fact that she chose to end the marriage, regardless of her reason for doing so? I say no, he should not have to pay her alimony. If she wants a divorce, fine, but then she can earn her own living and bring home her own bread and butter, or fins someone else. That's fair. At least that's my outlook.
09-10-2019, 03:07 PM,
Friendship is a marriage of the soul, and it is sometimes privvy to divorce. Fair enough. This marriage of the soul was ended in a sort of spiritual divorce, and for PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE REASONS. This, I do not contest. But... If I am to be subject to a divorce of the soul, I do not believe I should have to pay ALIMONY of the soul.
09-10-2019, 03:13 PM,
I don’t think anyone has said anything about that. At least I haven’t.
The following 1 user Likes Glow's post:
EvolvingPhoenix
09-10-2019, 03:53 PM,
Okay, fair enough. I figured it was me taking that position that had you guys saying I'm showing anger.
09-10-2019, 04:52 PM,
No it was actually your comment defending her and calling yourself an energy vampire that made me considered mentioning it. It’s all good EP.

The recap when you do it about your shared connection part of it will be recapping those stomach aches/heartaches we get when we remember times that we regret our behaviour or loss,...

Without those energies triggering you going forward it’s easier to move on and forgive yourself.

Pain keeps us from really understanding things and it’s harder to forgive what we don’t understand.

On that note I realize I should go recap that troublesome loved-one in my life. If he’s tripping over ties that keep him from seeing things clearly he cannot heal and forgive himself. So I will be recapping our energy for him.

Know something EP just because she has cut contact doesn’t mean she doesn’t wish you well.
Sometimes a cycle is just to unhealthy to continue and it doesn’t mean you aren’t still wished all the best blessings the world has to offer. Not saying your friend is doing that but it is possible.
09-10-2019, 05:23 PM,
I doubt it. If you'd seen her artwork about me, you'd doubt it too. Definitely gonma need to recap those because they're quite hurtful. Thabk you so much Glow. I appreciate your help.
The following 1 user Likes EvolvingPhoenix's post:
Glow
09-14-2019, 03:05 AM,
The only way to truly 'break' a connection is to uproot that which it is rooted to.
Every path in life circles to the center.
The following 1 user Likes Aion's post:
ZW929
09-14-2019, 03:29 PM,
Can you cut cords with someone living with you?
09-14-2019, 04:10 PM,
You can recap them so they effect you different.

Cords if you are in contact and you relate on the same wave length with them as you previously did will come back.
09-14-2019, 08:36 PM,
(09-14-2019, 03:05 AM)Aion Wrote:  The only way to truly 'break' a connection is to uproot that which it is rooted to.

And that is accomplished how?
09-15-2019, 11:24 AM,
Doing a recapitulation, with the intention of "un-meshing" yourself with another person, has energetic efficacy. But if you are doing it to focus on something you want to "resolve," in other words, "fix," then you would be stuck energetically in a loop and not moving forward. (By "you" I mean anyone.) 

So visualizing cutting ties is fine, but you must also be moving forward in life—on to other things. Focus of self, not someone else. Reach for potential of self. Instead of worrying about how you interact with another, just focus on how you act. Become who you want to be. Don't worry about how you are with another. It's sounds paradoxical to focus on self to be of service to others, but it isn't. Either way—STO or STS—self is the first responsibility in evolution. As you progress in your own conscious evolution, you automatically serve the whole, and the way you treat and serve others follows from that place of consciousness.
The following 1 user Likes Diana's post:
Ray711
09-15-2019, 01:09 PM,
(09-15-2019, 11:24 AM)Diana Wrote:  Doing a recapitulation, with the intention of "un-meshing" yourself with another person, has energetic efficacy. But if you are doing it to focus on something you want to "resolve," in other words, "fix," then you would be stuck energetically in a loop and not moving forward. (By "you" I mean anyone.) 

So visualizing cutting ties is fine, but you must also be moving forward in life—on to other things. Focus of self, not someone else. Reach for potential of self. Instead of worrying about how you interact with another, just focus on how you act. Become who you want to be. Don't worry about how you are with another. It's sounds paradoxical to focus on self to be of service to others, but it isn't. Either way—STO or STS—self is the first responsibility in evolution. As you progress in your own conscious evolution, you automatically serve the whole, and the way you treat and serve others follows from that place of consciousness.

That is currently what I am doing, hence this thread. I'm not trying to reconcile.