Art By RitaJC
09-29-2018, 04:45 AM,
Art By RitaJC
In case somebody would like to see some of my art (most of it channeled) Wink

https://www.pinterest.com/ritajccoach/art-by-ritajc/

Just realized, it's just a small part of it, and there is not one place, where it can be seen, if not all then at least most of it.

Adding a couple of more links if anybody would like to see more

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ritajcstudios/photos/?ref=page_internal

https://www.facebook.com/RitaJCHealer/media_set?set=a.2466758276854&type=3

Sorry for the repetitions

If anybody is interested in my process, now and then, I try to write about it on my blog
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 10 users Like RitaJC's post:
blossom, Bring4th_Plenum, Dekalb_Blues, flofrog, hounsic, Infinite Unity, Patrick, Relaxo, sunnysideup, Zach
09-29-2018, 06:11 AM,
RE: Art By RitaJC
So many! Thank you.
The mind has no answers, and the heart has no questions.
The following 1 user Likes blossom's post:
RitaJC
09-29-2018, 06:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-29-2018, 06:23 AM by RitaJC.)
(09-29-2018, 06:11 AM)blossom Wrote:  So many!
Blush
There was a time 6 years ago, when I was not painting only when I was sleeping which was not much Big Grin
09-29-2018, 06:26 AM,
I recognize your avatar.  You have a good grasp with colors and lines!  You creative types make me very -jelly-, to be able to sit and manifest beauty no matter what.  I can barely doodle a stick figure lol
The following 1 user Likes One of Love's post:
blossom
09-29-2018, 07:54 AM,
(09-29-2018, 06:26 AM)One of Love Wrote:  I recognize your avatar.  You have a good grasp with colors and lines!
During these 6 decades, I have learned just to follow inspiration and let the Creator use this distortion to create others.

I never know what will be the result/creation and I don't want to. When I ever did exercises with a particular result in mind (lots of those in school bwerrk), I almost stopped doing anything creative all together because of how it felt.

Whatever comes through, is meant to serve in whatever way the Creator intended it

(09-29-2018, 06:26 AM)One of Love Wrote:  You creative types make me very -jelly-, to be able to sit and manifest beauty no matter what.  I can barely doodle a stick figure lol
*hugs* Comparison is a b****. Let it go. You are a unique expression of the one Creator from which all skills and talents emanate
09-29-2018, 08:03 AM,
Your wisdom inspires me.  What you describe is what my bf said was his process for drawing.  He'd have an idea in mind but never how to make it, that part was the definer.  He'd draw a line and it'd become a character in his books.

But when he'd try to draw a character (or crystallized idea) he would mess it all up.  It had to be a general idea, the more specific he got before beginning to make it, the harder it was to draw what he wanted.

He does stick figure comics sort of like Xkcd only more anime inspired plots.

I think my creativity is in my thinking.  I can't draw two stick figures interacting but I can describe it great lol
The following 1 user Likes One of Love's post:
RitaJC