Love is on the other side of Anger
01-10-2019, 09:50 PM,
RE: Love is on the other side of Anger
EP, have you asked the Universe to help?
You might not feel it work, but if you can stay focused on it, it should make a difference.
I would put your intent out there, and allow the answers to flow freely, without judgment.

It's taken me 10 years of seeking or more to begin (and I stress begin) to understand as much as it is possible to.
I know now what I need to do. At least for this leg of the run.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2019, 10:09 PM,
(01-10-2019, 09:50 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  EP, have you asked the Universe to help?
You might not feel it work, but if you can stay focused on it, it should make a difference.
I would put your intent out there, and allow the answers to flow freely, without judgment.

It's taken me 10 years of seeking or more to begin (and I stress begin) to understand as much as it is possible to.
I know now what I need to do. At least for this leg of the run.

Yeah, I've asked the universe to help me. I guess it did by connecting me to someone who could help me and offer me guidance. Other than that, I'm basically just taking it day by day.
The following 1 user Likes EvolvingPhoenix's post:
Infinite Unity
01-10-2019, 10:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 10:35 PM by Minyatur.)
(01-10-2019, 09:35 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  I appreciate that you want to be of assistance. If you've been through similar experiences, you know how hard it is. I'm trying to move on, I really am. There's so much I wish I hadn't done wrong, that it's too late to take back. And I've gotta face that every day, and it's just not easy. It's not just THAT it ended but HOW it ended, and I really can't blame my friend one bit. The more I find out about myself, the more I understand why she did it, but there's so much shame. Anyway, thanks for the words of encouragement.

Ya I've been through it, so I know the struggle quite well.

The work is to move from a love that is based on need, to a love that offers freely with no expectation, because that is the sole way we are truly open to love another for what they are. To get there though, one must first find to do this with its own self, as otherwise is may be plain impossible to do so with others.

Move though the shame and blame, and find to accept yourself for who you are. You're nothing as bad as you probably make yourself to be, aren't you all of us afterall? Big Grin

Be merry and walk free of worry. Are you not strolling your own Creation?
The following 4 users Like Minyatur's post:
Cainite, flofrog, hounsic, Infinite Unity
01-11-2019, 04:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 04:26 AM by Infinite Unity.)
Exemplar!

Feel that shame out. Follow it down, and use that to the best of your ability to see more of yourself that is blocked up.

Oh God! The shame and humiliation I have felt in past times of this life! After digging deep with that shame and seeing all that you can, almost as using that shame as an echo locator for other blockages that substrait from that shame. You nees to dig even deeper and find/see/realize how wonderful and perfectly perfect you are. God is a master craftsman son. Thise "flaws" are there on purpose and for a reason.

Diggggg deeeeeep, and drink even deeper.

I can feel your apathy and selfloathing. I know all about that to. What I found after many many long years of these type of feelings. I began to understand that I was crying out for help, and angry I wasnt receiving exactly what I wanted. There is no one coming to save you. You are the only one. Life is already perfect when you can realize this deeply.

I also understand hiw it feels to seem to lose out on the potential of something great. In Infinity there are boundless potentials, literally endless. Dont sit for to long letting all these other wonderful potentials go bye, because of the missed oppurtunity.

Also I do not think you and this friend are done forever. I personally believe this was a major gateway evemt for you and well planned out. Look how far youve come since then!!!!
The following 2 users Like Infinite Unity's post:
EvolvingPhoenix, flofrog
01-11-2019, 05:02 AM,
Rainbow  RE: Love is on the other side of Anger
(01-10-2019, 03:18 PM)Cainite Wrote:  Interesting. I thought I may be really bipolar for sitting and thinking my day over and drowning myself in anger over little situations. lol
then feeling unconditional love and being filled with so much forgiveness later.

Btw what do the channelings mean when they say ''visualize love''? how does one do that exactly?

Can you give examples of "visualize love?"

My understanding of the material quoted somewhere above is that the task is to view the, let's say it's anger, and feel how that comes out of a place of needing love, and feel how that place knows what love is, and then direct one's consciousness into that knowing.

For instance, let's take intense feelings of anger at a parent.  If you vibrate those angry feelings, you may notice lying beneath them a deep need for love that energizes them.  Beneath that a you may discover a deep sense of what you know love to be.  If you're able to detach from the narrative of "I didn't get what I needed!" and feel the underlying unreciprocated love you offered, you may then be able to move into your own internal vibration of lovingkindness.  From that vantage point, you may then be able to more easily forgive self and others.     [Image: rainbow.gif]

May all beings be happy.
May all beings find peace.
The following 1 user Likes peregrine's post:
Infinite Unity
01-11-2019, 10:33 AM,
(01-11-2019, 04:17 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:  Exemplar!

Feel that shame out. Follow it down, and use that to the best of your ability to see more of yourself that is blocked up.

Oh God! The shame and humiliation I have felt in past times of this life! After digging deep with that shame and seeing all that you can, almost as using that shame as an echo locator for other blockages that substrait from that shame. You nees to dig even deeper and find/see/realize how wonderful and perfectly perfect you are. God is a master craftsman son. Thise "flaws" are there on purpose and for a reason.

Diggggg deeeeeep, and drink even deeper.

I can feel your apathy and selfloathing. I know all about that to. What I found after many many long years of these type of feelings. I began to understand that I was crying out for help, and angry I wasnt receiving exactly what I wanted. There is no one coming to save you. You are the only one. Life is already perfect when you can realize this deeply.

I also understand hiw it feels to seem to lose out on the potential of something great. In Infinity there are boundless potentials, literally endless. Dont sit for to long letting all these other wonderful potentials go bye, because of the missed oppurtunity.

Also I do not think you and this friend are done forever. I personally believe this was a major gateway evemt for you and well planned out. Look how far youve come since then!!!!

I'm digging deep, and doing my best to heal. It's a lengthy process.

Please don't say my friend and I are done forever. For life maybe, but forever? After all, all roads lead to back to live. All roads lead to one. I remind myself of that day by day. Maybe when this life is over, in the afterlife, this friend and I can hug it out and I can say "I'm sorry" and she'll accept my apology. I'm crying now. Im so sorry for everything. I wish it wasn't too late to say that to her.
The following 1 user Likes EvolvingPhoenix's post:
Infinite Unity
01-11-2019, 10:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 10:44 AM by EvolvingPhoenix.)
Oh. You said you DO NOT think that. Well thanks for the hope Infinite Unity. I dunno how I could possibly set things right with this friend in this lifetime though. It was a long distance friendship and she has me blocked on social media. There are a few ways I could send a message out to her, but I wouldn't be surprised if she chose not to read them and just insta-blocked me instead. I hope you're right about it though. I really do.
01-11-2019, 11:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 11:32 AM by Infinite Unity.)
(01-11-2019, 10:38 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:  Oh. You said you DO NOT think that. Well thanks for the hope Infinite Unity. I dunno how I could possibly set things right with this friend in this lifetime though. It was a long distance friendship and she has me blocked on social media. There are a few ways I could send a message out to her, but I wouldn't be surprised if she chose not to read them and just insta-blocked me instead. I hope you're right about it though. I really do.

The Mystery can be pretty mysterious, can be rather surprised at how things come about.

Personally, I think your doing great. I can tell a difference in you since your first appearance on the forums.

I would keep doing exactly what your doing. Working with your blockages to love and acceptance. Eventually you will come to a place where you can "let go" of this type of want of this friend. Not to say they are relegated to nothing, or never meant anything. Yet I would put money on that practically as soon as you can really come to a more balanced point, and do the "letting go" or giving freedom to the entity. This person will come rushing back into your life.

Now I am not saying that your goal is to balance yourself for this result, as you will never be able to accomplish it with that configuration. As balance honestly is not a result, but a decision a choice. That results in results.

I honestly really believe this was a pre-designed "gateway event" for you. I honestly believe this person will be an important part of your life in the future, and even more then you know now, or could possibly imagine as a possibility. However regardless of any outcome or result coupled with this person, I do believe this happened to contrast and give definition to your blockages, and motivate you to move.

Did you discover The Law of One and this forum as an action-reaction event from this breakdown with your friend?

Also for your friend to react in such a way shows caring. To be indifferent would be much more alarming. This persons magnitude of reaction says a lot, and that she definitely cares about you. Keep that in mind.
Also I am not promising or have the ability or power to see or tell definites. However I do know the mystery moves in mysterious ways.

My main spiritual advice is this: Get away from distractions and anything you find holding you back. Find what you really really enjoy in life, what are you appreciative for, and how are you not tapping into that potential fully, and how could you. Begin to try to feel and see the love/unity we are. Begin to forgive yourself for "mistakes" and forgive this friend. Free yourself. The chains that are weighing on you, is the same force that pushed you apart. I am also pretty sure your friend is going through a transformation similar to your own. Not is specifics but that this event also triggered a gateway event in her life.

Do not buy into unpotentials such as " I dunno how me and this friend could..." As I said above, Infinity is literally ripe to bursting with unlimited, endless, infinite potential.
The following 1 user Likes Infinite Unity's post:
EvolvingPhoenix
01-11-2019, 12:16 PM,
Thanks Infinite Unity. No I didn't find this forum as a reaction to the friendship breakup. At least not necessarily... I had intuited the Law of One while high one day and my mom introduced me to the LoO material after I described my ideas to her.

But during the friendship breakup I started using an emotional pain relief and healing aid subliminal that programmed me to learn as much as possible anything that could help me heal. While listening to those subs I couldn't put the LoO books down. Then I started reading online and found this forum.
So in a roundabout way maybe the friendship breakup may have lead me to this forum. I'm not sure.

I do know that my discovery of these forums lead to Agua teaching me a lot about self healing, so I dunno. Maybe it was important. Agua says the breakup triggered a lot of suppressed emotions. I think if they had never been triggered I'd have never been taken under his wing so to speak...
01-11-2019, 01:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 02:08 PM by Cainite.)
(01-11-2019, 05:02 AM)peregrine Wrote:  
(01-10-2019, 03:18 PM)Cainite Wrote:  Interesting. I thought I may be really bipolar for sitting and thinking my day over and drowning myself in anger over little situations. lol
then feeling unconditional love and being filled with so much forgiveness later.

Btw what do the channelings mean when they say ''visualize love''? how does one do that exactly?

My understanding of the material quoted somewhere above is that the task is to view the, let's say it's anger, and feel how that comes out of a place of needing love, and feel how that place knows what love is, and then direct one's consciousness into that knowing.

For instance, let's take intense feelings of anger at a parent.  If you vibrate those angry feelings, you may notice lying beneath them a deep need for love that energizes them.  Beneath that a you may discover a deep sense of what you know love to be.  If you're able to detach from the narrative of "I didn't get what I needed!" and feel the underlying unreciprocated love you offered, you may then be able to move into your own internal vibration of lovingkindness.  From that vantage point, you may then be able to more easily forgive self and others.     [Image: rainbow.gif]

The part I've bolded below is what I was referring to ;
Quote:For but a moment visualize the unconditional love. Then allow your inner senses to move from the overwhelming anger by their own energy towards the love. Allow this to occur until you feel love in the same proportion that you felt anger. Then see yourself as having two means for the Creator to know Itself within your being, and feel then the acceptance of yourself for yourself while expressing both anger and love.

btw about this part of your post :

Quote:and feel how that place knows what love is, and then direct one's consciousness into that knowing.

What if that place didn't know what love is?
I was fortunate enough to experience it but what if someone has not been as fortunate?
Does that place of hurt within one's self still know what actual love is?

Giving it to the self is a whole other deal even if it knew anyway.
I guess many seek others to do this for them because of this.
Maybe including me.
The following 2 users Like Cainite's post:
blossom, flofrog
01-11-2019, 01:51 PM,
Cainite, that so goes with how I feel I managed too.

When you meet someone with whom you immediately get along so well, it is so exhilarating, then when simply physically you get separated the need starts, then even if the relationship goes on, the joy to have met someone akin feeds a need, often. Then as life goes on, it may deepen and the need slowly disappears as you get more nourished, or stays. When the relationship is cut, the need may reappear with a vengeance, so it is difficult because you have known incredibly nourishing hours. It' s hard, but is the way life goes so we have to find peace with that need, and one is to have reverence for the being, for what we became through the relationship, and in the end immense gratitude for the universe that those things happen. Difficult but in the end we get on the other side of the need.
The following 3 users Like flofrog's post:
blossom, Cainite, Infinite Unity
01-11-2019, 02:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 02:28 PM by Infinite Unity.)
(01-11-2019, 01:38 PM)Cainite Wrote:  
(01-11-2019, 05:02 AM)peregrine Wrote:  

The part I've bolded below is what I was referring to ;

Quote:For but a moment visualize the unconditional love. Then allow your inner senses to move from the overwhelming anger by their own energy towards the love. Allow this to occur until you feel love in the same proportion that you felt anger. Then see yourself as having two means for the Creator to know Itself within your being, and feel then the acceptance of yourself for yourself while expressing both anger and love.

btw about this part of your post :

Quote:and feel how that place knows what love is, and then direct one's consciousness into that knowing.

What if that place didn't know what love is?
I was fortunate enough to experience it but what if someone has not been as fortunate?
Does that place of hurt within one's self still know what actual love is?

Giving it to the self is a whole other deal even if it knew anyway.
I guess many seek others to do this for them because of this.
Maybe including me.

Honestly my opinion is that deep deep down everyone knows what love is, kinda like everyone has a feeling or recognition of the soul. The entity may not know that it knows love, however deep deep down everyone knows what Love is. Now experiencing love, that's where I would agree, and not everyone has rode that train. Kinda like you know numbers but cant do algebra.
The following 3 users Like Infinite Unity's post:
blossom, Cainite, flofrog
01-11-2019, 09:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 09:27 PM by IndigoGeminiWolf.)
There is an emotional guidance system that can tell you how far you are along.
You don't have to jump from fear to love. One step up is a good one.
I'm between 6 and 7 now.

[Image: emotionalguidancescale.jpg?w=625]