Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2018, 08:58 AM,
RE: Podcast

10-08-2018, 07:49 PM,

I finally found the video of what it would look like to fall into a black hole if your engines push you away at the speed of light and the much mentioned blue seraphim before you fall in.
10-21-2018, 03:44 PM,
I'm still doing these but am uploading currently only to youtube and the link is available in my name so I'm kinda in "Private" mode. Ha! Anyway, I updated my profile picture to match the one I have everywhere, thats called Pip from chrono cross, read about its background and the game if you feel up for it. I 'll continue to upload eventually but may start only from the latest entry leaving a gap so to speak.

In the meantime, here is evolution the game:

Strongly recommended for good spirit
10-31-2018, 03:25 PM,
I'm back for a while, I've been keeping uploading and making these but the video linking system of b4 is very cumbersome and you have to write the code out by hand so I haven't been feeling the desire to write here. I was asked to do a short video on the Law of One and how I started following it, I already did part one but I'm now doing part two so I'll upload the part 2 here as well as maybe some videos from before that but I'll be mostly on youtube, I'll use this when I'm in public mode so expect less than everything here.

I'll also upload a gameplay of fate of the world, a ecological simulator so you can see how bad a ruler for the planet I'd actually be Big Grin Ecological ruin and famine for everyone, no but really I didn't do well on the simulator this time around.

11-19-2018, 03:18 PM,

Here again.
11-19-2018, 11:52 PM,

I lost the game and ended in a eco collapse and in the other game at a thernonuclear war, so sad, couldn't do well, will continue to try.
11-22-2018, 07:29 PM,

11-27-2018, 08:01 AM,

On the Samson option and why the left right split in gender politics seems so stark.