Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Ra Contact: Teaching the Law of One
06-05-2018, 05:25 PM,
The Ra Contact: Teaching the Law of One
The Ra Contact: Teaching the Law of One is finally here! This book represents a brand new transcript produced from relistening to the original cassette recordings. Its mission is to provide, as best as possible, an exact transcript of the actual Ra contact audio with minimal edits in order to improve readability. The two volumes include:

• The Q&As that were omitted from the original four books (later published in Book V) restored to their original place in the conversation.
  • The Q&A numbering sequence first implemented at Lawofone.info.
  • New Introduction, Foreword, Epilogue, and Photo Gallery.
  • Many new and wonderful footnotes.
  • Tobey's Relistening Report.
  • Tarot images clarified with higher resolution.
  • The first comprehensive Glossary of Ra terminology.
  • An extraordinary new Index of 590 total terms from A–Z that organizes over 9,000 Q&As.
The book is available as a:
The roots of this book go back 14 years when Tobey Wheelock self-initiated the Relistening Project. By 2013, the Relistening Project had produced the Lightly Edited Version. As we describe in “How These Books Came to Be” and “Addendum to the Relistening Report” in the Ra Contact books, a new, very intensive round of editing was applied to the Lightly Edited Version to produce the Ra Contact text.

For the past 2.5 years, Jim, Gary, and Austin have, with the generous help of many volunteers, been working diligently to create these books. We are so elated that the day is finally here that we can share the work with the readership! We love The Ra Contact with all our hearts. We love you with all our hearts. And on behalf of L/L Research, we hope that these books may be of some small service to you.

With love/light,
Jim, Gary, Austin, and all who have contributed to this work

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 19 users Like Steppingfeet's post:
anagogy, Ankh, blossom, Bring4th_Jade, Bring4th_Plenum, Diana, flofrog, Highrculling, hounsic, indiGo33, isis, Nía, Quan, rva_jeremy, Seeking One, Stranger, sunnysideup, Surfboard, unity100
06-05-2018, 08:18 PM,
RE: The Ra Contact: Teaching the Law of One
Very lovely covers!

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
The following 7 users Like isis's post:
blossom, Bring4th_Jade, Diana, flofrog, Nía, Quan, Steppingfeet
06-06-2018, 04:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2018, 04:36 AM by Quan.)
(06-05-2018, 05:25 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote:  The Ra Contact: Teaching the Law of One is finally here! This book represents a brand new transcript produced from relistening to the original cassette recordings. Its mission is to provide, as best as possible, an exact transcript of the actual Ra contact audio with minimal edits in order to improve readability. The two volumes include:

• The Q&As that were omitted from the original four books (later published in Book V) restored to their original place in the conversation.
  • The Q&A numbering sequence first implemented at Lawofone.info.
  • New Introduction, Foreword, Epilogue, and Photo Gallery.
  • Many new and wonderful footnotes.
  • Tobey's Relistening Report.
  • Tarot images clarified with higher resolution.
  • The first comprehensive Glossary of Ra terminology.
  • An extraordinary new Index of 590 total terms from A–Z that organizes over 9,000 Q&As.
The book is available as a:
The roots of this book go back 14 years when Tobey Wheelock self-initiated the Relistening Project. By 2013, the Relistening Project had produced the Lightly Edited Version. As we describe in “How These Books Came to Be” and “Addendum to the Relistening Report” in the Ra Contact books, a new, very intensive round of editing was applied to the Lightly Edited Version to produce the Ra Contact text.

For the past 2.5 years, Jim, Gary, and Austin have, with the generous help of many volunteers, been working diligently to create these books. We are so elated that the day is finally here that we can share the work with the readership! We love The Ra Contact with all our hearts. We love you with all our hearts. And on behalf of L/L Research, we hope that these books may be of some small service to you.

With love/light,
Jim, Gary, Austin, and all who have contributed to this work
Great work it was funny i opened the library today on website an saw it all sparkling new.. I had to check my eyes thinking it was a mirage being there for the first time-  It was very early in the morning here Confused 

"For the past 2.5 years, Jim, Gary, and Austin have, with the generous help of many volunteers, been working diligently to create these books. We are so elated that the day is finally here that we can share the work with the readership! We love The Ra Contact with all our hearts. We love you with all our hearts. And on behalf of L/L Research, we hope that these books may be of some small service to you."
Very thoughtful comments such kind words, how lucky is the book to have had such investment in it Tongue  and everyone else too of course.
The following 4 users Like Quan's post:
Bring4th_Jade, flofrog, Nía, Steppingfeet
06-07-2018, 11:41 AM,
Jim, Austin, Gary and all other contributors in whatever form - thank you so so so so much! Love you! -`ღ´-

Compassion, sensitivity, and an ability to empathize are helpful in avoiding the distortions of man-made intelligence and awareness.
The following 5 users Like Nía's post:
blossom, Bring4th_Jade, flofrog, Quan, Steppingfeet
06-10-2018, 04:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2018, 11:49 AM by Jim Kent +.)
Congratulations gents on reaching such a milestone!

I was just checking out the Index and Glossary and these will be incredibly helpful to all of us students of the Law of One.

Are you planning on posting the Glossary separately online anywhere?

If not, would you mind if I create one ( i.e. copy and paste from the pdf and remove page numbers ) and post it here on bring4th?

I feel that it would be very useful to new and existing seekers.

Thanks as ever for your dedication to the work!  

L & L

Jim
The following 4 users Like Jim Kent +'s post:
Bring4th_Jade, Nía, Quan, Steppingfeet
06-10-2018, 11:34 AM,
Isnt there a cheaper international shipping option for printed version? Shipping comes to $58 minimum. Ordinary USPS or any sort of international mail?
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
The following 1 user Likes unity100's post:
Bring4th_Plenum
06-11-2018, 01:31 PM,
@ Jim Kent, I will email you a PDF of the Glossary for sharing.

@ Unity100, the online store charges exactly what USPS charges + $2.00. International shipping is expensive whomever the carrier. However, in the case of USPS, anything over four pounds must be shipped using International Priority. Under four pounds can go the cheaper First Class International. If you remove the Unified Index booklet, the two volumes together + packaging should be just under four pounds.

Otherwise you can forgo all that expensive shipping and just order from your nearest available Amazon.

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. - Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Steppingfeet's post:
unity100
06-12-2018, 01:47 PM,
(06-11-2018, 01:31 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote:  @ Jim Kent, I will email you a PDF of the Glossary for sharing.

Hi Gary, 

Thanks for that but I prepared one in the meantime and have just posted it here:

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=15933&pid=245922#pid245922

Cheers!  Smile

Jim