Wisdom Run Amok
03-15-2019, 08:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 08:37 AM by Louisabell.)
RE: Wisdom Run Amok
(03-15-2019, 12:49 AM)peregrine Wrote:  Since beginning this thread (and choosing a misleading title), I have come to realize that this isn't a wisdom-versus-love matter.  

Good point! Like love and wisdom could ever be at odds with eachother anyways...

(03-15-2019, 12:49 AM)peregrine Wrote:  Maybe a group would be interested in meditating on this repeatedly for a period of time and then reporting back?  Perhaps we could call in a way that had a group focus and would be energized by our collected desire to serve?

I think these are some great ideas!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like Louisabell's post:
flofrog, Glow
03-15-2019, 11:50 AM,
(03-15-2019, 12:49 AM)peregrine Wrote:   

I'm fine with the fora doing what they do.  I agree that it is helpful for us as we grope our way towards their spiritual unfolding.  But consider this.  The genesis of this whole affair is the responding of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow to the suffering of our people.  So, why can't some portion of this congregation be oriented towards recapitulating the process.  That is, why can't some portion of this thing be dedicated to calling for guidance in terms of working with 4d light?

This is a good sentiment, and there have been suggestions of something similar before in terms of helping each other here. Meditation on how to go about it and reporting back seems a good way to ascertain effectiveness. That way the guidance might derive from someplace other than dogma.
The following 3 users Like Diana's post:
flofrog, Glow, peregrine
03-15-2019, 08:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 01:47 AM by xise.)
With respect to an overabundance of abstract discussion:

I have a mother who is deeply spiritual in many senses. She has been meditating in a system for 20+ years, 2 hours per day. The system although not perfect, generally talks about love and the heart. In the past 5 years, she's also been very interested in all other areas of spirituality outside of her practice, and probably reads and watches easily 5+ hours of spiritual concepts a week (maybe as high as 10). When spend time together, she likes discussing spiritual concepts.

But the discussion of concepts is ultimately superficial. She doesn't actually try to implement effortful change, perhaps for many reasons. So she doesn't spend much effort practicing forgiveness, acceptance, etc, and generally falls back on the eastern cultural beliefs of control in her own life. In short, over hundreds of hours of conversation I've come to realize she talks about spiritual concepts, but for whatever reason isn't ready to implement them. I recall Ra saying that sometimes someone asks for spiritual information, and that information is given, but not put into practice, so ultimately that information is given repeatedly and either the entity asking becomes weary and stops asking or puts it into practice. At the end of the day, the more I observe my own journey and the seeming journey of others, spiritual evolution is often slow (in terms of human time) process, and simply becoming aware of the spiritual nature of reality is only one small step in the overall journey, and when people are ready they will make it a higher priority or spend real effort to integrate these concepts instead of simply talking about them. I try also to recognize that the path they are on is the perfect and right one for them and glorifies the One Creator in its own way.

Accepting my mother was difficult at first. How can one talk so endless about forgiveness in the abstract with me and then not forgive the family friend gardener who was in poverty who accidentally broke a $20 pot despite doing quality work worth hundreds of dollars, and never hiring him again in anger? Numerous other examples abound. And then for her to discuss these concepts in abstract after these own instances, often in her recent life, not putting these into practice? When I pointed them out, it would just result in anger from her, and then frustration from me when the fact she's disagreeing with something so obvious is just outright self-denial. But then I began to accept her more, and fully embrace Ra's comment that when one is ready they will change and put into practice the information that is given, and when is not ready they will keep asking and mulling around the same concepts without putting them into practice. (And its not just me observing this - she complains that I'm evolving faster than her despite her meditating more and that she wants to know how I do it. She mentions this almost monthly and I basically repeat the same stuff. I've learned to be patient with repetitive information of putting things into practice and have also accepted that perhaps her path is just different than what I understand or can envision).

Everyone's at a different stages and also different subpaths of evolution, and neither stage or particular path is better or worse. Myself included. I think we have just to be patient with one another and realize that there are so many different scales and different levels of readiness and that putting these concepts into practice is often not an early part of some paths in my experience (including for myself!). When I first came to this material and tried to process the 75,000 major cycle number, it seemed like a long time. But the more I observe the difficulties in myself and others, its seems that 75,000 for people less driven about spiritual matters (or driven in perhaps more circuitous but fruitful for them path) does make sense. The journey we're on takes effort and a willingness and a true desire to change, and that's not always easy for people.

Thus I would agree with Austin's comments. I notice that just because someone becomes aware/awake to the spiritual nature of reality, and feels the positive polarization path is the one for them, there's still a great divide between that stage and the stage where one strongly grasps the needle so to speak and begins to deeply delve into discovery the self, undistortion of the self, practicing and embodying the path/the unconditional love of creation. So it makes sense a great many people who visit this forum aren't at that stage just yet, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

STO is about universal love and therefore includes the self. All is acceptable. All. Every single thing. 
The following 10 users Like xise's post:
Bring4th_Jade, Bring4th_Plenum, Diana, flofrog, Highrculling, krb, loostudent, sunnysideup, unity100, ZW929
03-15-2019, 11:25 PM,
To your point, xise.

The usual suspects Wrote:28.13 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Do all of the individualized portions of the Logos, then, in our— I’ll call the lenticular galaxy that we are in, 250 billion suns, or stars, I will call that the major galaxy just so we will not get mixed up in our terms. Does all the consciousness, then, in this individualized form that goes into what we are calling the major galaxy start out and go through all of the densities in order, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven or— then to eighth— or is there, shall I say, some who start higher up the rank and go in a— so that there is always a mixture of intelligent consciousness in the galaxy?

Ra: I am Ra. The latter is more nearly correct. In each beginning there is the beginning from infinite strength. Free will acts as a catalyst. Beings begin to form the universes. Consciousness then begins to have the potential to experience. The potentials of experience are created as a part of intelligent energy and are fixed before experience begins.

However, there is always, due to free will acting infinitely upon the creation, a great variation in initial responses to intelligent energy’s potential. Thus almost immediately the foundations of the, shall we call it, hierarchical nature of beings begins to manifest as some portions of consciousness or awareness learn through experience in a much more efficient manner.

28.14 ▶ Questioner: Is there any reason for some portions being much more efficient in learning?

Ra: I am Ra. Is there any reason for some to learn more quickly than others? Look, if you wish, to the function of the will … the, shall we say, attraction to the upward spiraling line of light.

May all beings be happy.
May all beings find peace.
The following 2 users Like peregrine's post:
flofrog, xise
03-16-2019, 01:07 AM,
(03-15-2019, 12:49 AM)peregrine Wrote:   
Since beginning this thread (and choosing a misleading title), I have come to realize that this isn't a wisdom-versus-love matter.  Wisdom or no wisdom, as I read it, one central message of the material is that it is imperative now for 3d humanoids to begin using 4d light so that we can (a) assist the planet in its transition and (b) prepare for the so-called harvest.

For those with a bent towards service, it makes sense, then, to work specifically towards accepting and working with 4d light.  Of course, discovering what that means exactly might entail a little bit of "soul searching" and discussion.  But it seems to me that those who are experienced with such things could share what they know.

I'm fine with the fora doing what they do.  I agree that it is helpful for us as we grope our way towards their spiritual unfolding.  But consider this.  The genesis of this whole affair is the responding of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow to the suffering of our people.  So, why can't some portion of this congregation be oriented towards recapitulating the process.  That is, why can't some portion of this thing be dedicated to calling for guidance in terms of working with 4d light?

Okay, I could start a thread on that topic, but what I'm "calling" for is a communal effort, not to simply talk about it casually with no "skin in the game," but to create a focus of combined energy of seeking around this topic.

Maybe a group would be interested in meditating on this repeatedly for a period of time and then reporting back?  Perhaps we could call in a way that had a group focus and would be energized by our collected desire to serve?

Peregrine,  here is an idea of mine, and perhaps  you and others might be interested...

Around last week, I was driving and listening to NPR, and there was a report on Syria, and the Islamic front.  During sieges of small towns or villages,  teens, sometimes younger than teens are forced to join the islamic army and used as either young soldiers or messengers or any kind of aides.  Now when those villagers are freed, those teens are captured and considered as enemies, and hold your breath, these children are interrogated and tortured.  So since this I meditate once a day on these children and on those locations on Syria, locations which I ignore but I trust them to the care of angels or guides.  
I don't know if anyone is interested but if anyone would join doing this once a day for perhaps, to start, a week ?  " Where there is  more than one..."  

No one even has to say so, and we might post something in like a week about our feeling of change or of simply doing this  ?
The following 3 users Like flofrog's post:
ada, Diana, xise
03-16-2019, 07:59 PM,
I just feel like text based internet interaction isn't a real way to connect with people. Like there are in-built limitations. Its not the same as real time interaction.

For more balanced people (not me), It can be a good addition to life. But depending on it for connections, its not then same as "real life".

Phone and Skype (video) interactions are much better for long distance stuff and take away a lot of distortion/illusion/delusion.
The following 5 users Like ZW929's post:
ada, Bring4th_Plenum, flofrog, Highrculling, xise
03-16-2019, 08:18 PM,
Phone and skype are definitely better, but nothing replaces the energetic exchanges that automatically happen in the background during real life inperson conversations.

STO is about universal love and therefore includes the self. All is acceptable. All. Every single thing. 
The following 3 users Like xise's post:
flofrog, Highrculling, ZW929
03-18-2019, 02:04 PM,
(03-16-2019, 01:07 AM)flofrog Wrote:  Peregrine,  here is an idea of mine, and perhaps  you and others might be interested...

Around last week, I was driving and listening to NPR, and there was a report on Syria, and the Islamic front.  During sieges of small towns or villages,  teens, sometimes younger than teens are forced to join the islamic army and used as either young soldiers or messengers or any kind of aides.  Now when those villagers are freed, those teens are captured and considered as enemies, and hold your breath, these children are interrogated and tortured.  So since this I meditate once a day on these children and on those locations on Syria, locations which I ignore but I trust them to the care of angels or guides.  
I don't know if anyone is interested but if anyone would join doing this once a day for perhaps, to start, a week ?  " Where there is  more than one..."  

No one even has to say so, and we might post something in like a week about our feeling of change or of simply doing this  ?

My sense is that we should go ahead with your suggestion and see where it leads.  I'd prefer a longer initial duration, say three weeks?  Then we can review and evaluate the effort.

I feel that, in order to make this a group affair (rather than merely several individual actions), we should send our love through the same channel to its intended recipients.  Since this venture is the pathway of your suggestion, do you have a preference for which guides or angels we should partner with?  Some portion of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow would certainly seem appropriate for inclusion in this.

As to concerns about sharing experiences via skype or another live media, the logistical challenges of doing this for a group spread around the world are big enough to make that impractical, in my view.  Personally, I'm not crazy about getting up at 5am to do so, but perhaps if this eventually developes into something compelling we could work something out?  If we check in weekly on a thread for now, that seems like a reasonable way to get going.

Also, FF, you say you meditate on them.  Do you wish to give any more specific suggestions about what to offer?

Any comments from anyone on logistics or anything else?

May all beings be happy.
The following 1 user Likes peregrine's post:
flofrog
03-18-2019, 03:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-18-2019, 03:45 PM by flofrog.)
(03-18-2019, 02:04 PM)peregrine Wrote:  
(03-16-2019, 01:07 AM)flofrog Wrote:  Peregrine,  here is an idea of mine, and perhaps  you and others might be interested...

My sense is that we should go ahead with your suggestion and see where it leads.  I'd prefer a longer initial duration, say three weeks?  Then we can review and evaluate the effort.

I feel that, in order to make this a group affair (rather than merely several individual actions), we should send our love through the same channel to its intended recipients.  Since this venture is the pathway of your suggestion, do you have a preference for which guides or angels we should partner with?  Some portion of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow would certainly seem appropriate for inclusion in this.

As to concerns about sharing experiences via skype or another live media, the logistical challenges of doing this for a group spread around the world are big enough to make that impractical, in my view.  Personally, I'm not crazy about getting up at 5am to do so, but perhaps if this eventually developes into something compelling we could work something out?  If we check in weekly on a thread for now, that seems like a reasonable way to get going.

Also, FF, you say you meditate on them.  Do you wish to give any more specific suggestions about what to offer?

Any comments from anyone on logistics or anything else?

Whoa Peregrine, thank you, this was just a small personal thing.

To answer your questions sort of properly,
I do this once a day, usually around 11 am (pacific time) when I pause my painting schedule.
it's a pretty simple and unsophisticated meditation
I just sit, and after a few seconds of breathing, simply visualize love as light and think about one teen, not a face, but more a sort of
the essence of what one teen in these circumstances might be, and visualize that child surrounded by light and healing. I feel a lot of love going out.
I then switch to parts of Syria asking my guides to locate those parts of Syria in need of healing.
Then I thank them, and the Universe and Creator.

I am sorry I am a really unsophisticated meditator even though I have been doing it for like fifty years, it is just that for along time now it feels instantly connected to this mass of love, I have no other word for it.

if anyone decided to do something like this, I do not feel adept at all to direct how to do it... lol, I apologize for that !!

You, it seems to me, Peregrine, might have some ideas how to create that in the simplest way possible.

I know that I get this swift of peace anytime I do this for these children and locations.

I feel that the simple idea to connect via a thread is a good one if anything comes out of this

Thank you for the interest Peregrine
The following 1 user Likes flofrog's post:
sunnysideup
03-18-2019, 04:06 PM,
(03-18-2019, 03:44 PM)flofrog Wrote:  it's a  pretty simple and unsophisticated meditation
I just sit, and after a few seconds of breathing, simply visualize love as light and think about one teen, not a face, but more a sort of
the essence of what one teen in these circumstances might be,  and visualize that child surrounded by light and healing. I feel a lot of love going out.
I then switch to parts of Syria asking my guides to locate those parts of Syria in need of healing.
Then I thank them, and the Universe and Creator.

In my view, it's not sophistication that matters so much as purity (or beauty) of intent, by the way.

Anyhow, all this works for me.  I just think, in order to make it proper joint adventure, as it were, we should all use a brief script declaring the same intention.  This should help our efforts combine in the way so called "squares."  I can dream something like that up and offer it for consideration.  When we get one or two more people interested in committing to this, we can move the conversation to its own thread.

Thanks, FF.

May all beings be happy.
flofrog, sunnysideup
03-23-2019, 10:39 AM,
(03-16-2019, 01:07 AM)flofrog Wrote:  Around last week, I was driving and listening to NPR, and there was a report on Syria, and the Islamic front. During sieges of small towns or villages, teens, sometimes younger than teens are forced to join the islamic army and used as either young soldiers or messengers or any kind of aides. Now when those villagers are freed, those teens are captured and considered as enemies, and hold your breath, these children are interrogated and tortured.

Offtopic, but the above information propagated by NPR is totally false.

Syrian government is issuing amnesty to, and integrating entire swaths of former rebels, islamist fighters. There is absolutely no reason to torture kids.

Trusting any major US media institution after all these years and what they did to bring about many brutal rapacious acts, is very dangerous.

Energies would be better spent than in misdirected directions like NPR's. Even to start, there is already a lot of anger, fear, hostility, and aggression brewing up inside US itself.
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
The following 1 user Likes unity100's post:
flofrog
03-23-2019, 01:07 PM,
Thank you unity100 , then I am really sorry to have included that in a thread. Event hough I was only sending love in personal meditation. Apologies to all who read this before.
The following 2 users Like flofrog's post:
Louisabell, unity100
03-24-2019, 03:05 AM,
(03-23-2019, 01:07 PM)flofrog Wrote:  Thank you unity100 ,  then I am really sorry to have included that in a thread. Event hough I was only sending love in personal meditation.  Apologies to all who read this before.

I think it's the thought that counts. Plenty of children on the planet now are suffering greatly through disease, famine and human trafficking, so the sending of love to the children on the planet is still greatly needed. The exact political movements are extremely hard to know in this current climate. There has always been a war on information.

Many times I have thought about starting a healing circle in my local area. The way Ra explains the study of the healing arts seems incredibly complex, but I thought in a group dynamic (due to the Law of Squares) that maybe powerful amounts of healing energy could be concentrated and then sent where it is needed. Or maybe a group can be started who focus on raising the planetary vibration if harvest is of particular interest. I would assume that the best way to do this is anchoring in light to the planetary web. If work (with magical qualities) was to be done in a group then some conditioning/synchronisation may be needed. Or we can send love to a current issue/location chosen by the group over a specified amount of time, that's probably the easiest and safest.

I know that Plenum hosts wonderful meditations at a specific time each week through the chat, but unfortunately I'm usually asleep at that time. I'm happy to join you peregrine and flofrog in your efforts. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Louisabell's post:
flofrog
03-24-2019, 01:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-24-2019, 02:29 PM by flofrog.)
Thank you Louisabell... I did continue personal meditation for same reasons you state. I think Unity100 had a point about stating very negative facts that might be not quite true. But I still think that enrollment of children in armies exist, captures of them exist too, and love is not going to be useless anyway for the very reasons you give.

If Pergrine is still interested, I am in also Wink

Sorry for more derailing this thread. Will stop now.
03-24-2019, 02:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-24-2019, 02:45 PM by xise.)
Thanks to Infinite for this find in another thread, here's some Q'uo support for the idea that negatives do indeed use blue much more so than green:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1995/1995_0514.aspx

Quote:Questioner: One more. Do entities that polarize towards service to self also experience such moments of enlightenment, of oneness?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. These contacts with intelligent infinity do indeed occur for those upon the negatively or service-to-self oriented path. However, the experience is one which moves past the green-ray energy center from yellow to blue, then to indigo, in order that the negatively oriented entity, who sees compassion and love for all as folly, may experience a contact with the one Creator that is in accord with its chosen path, that which sees the power, the control, and the setting in order of those about it as its duty and as that which is most desired.
Is there a further query, my sister?

While not logically inconsistent (as Ra's comments were restricted to negative STS 3d energy configuration as skipping green and blue and going to indigo), it does seem to be in conflict in the case of a negative STS 3d contacting II; Q'uo material would support it uses blue; Ra pretty clearly states in the quotes earlier in this thread that 3D STS contact II without blue. It's also possible that Q'uo was referring to non-3D STS contacting II though Q'uo makes no qualifications in this quotation - I think we/I discussed earlier that the Ra quotations were not inconsistent with 3d STS not using blue, but Ra left open the possibility that 4d, 5d, and 6d STS use blue though I didn't find such a possibility personally convincing earlier.

Another thing that could harmonize all quotations from both Ra and Q'uo is to understand energy centers are more than just 7, there are many sub-centers within and I think around each primary center, and to think of energy centers in terms of precentages. So perhaps while negatives have a fairly closed off green (to put a number out there for hypothetical purposes 90% closed green), negatives could have a 50% closed blue, and that would account for perhaps some variability when different sources try to describe the relationship between negatives and their blue ray. 

P.S.

Is there a fleshed out (old?) thread on Q'uo resonance/accuracy? I know it's come up few times in the vegan kosher stuff. Not looking to undermine Q'uo per se, and I've thought that no source is 100% accurate for a variety of reasons including Ra, but I think if there was such a thread dissecting Q'uo's accuracy I might actually end taking them more at face value - I know the kosher Q'uo statement really seemed off to me and probably gave me a wrong impression of them. I know conscious channeling (Q'uo) is considered less accurate than trance channeling (Ra), but I'm wondering if there is a thread where Q'uo and Ra seeming disagreements/differences in general were dissected. Off to go use search function I suppose!  Big Grin

The following 1 user Likes xise's post:
flofrog
03-24-2019, 07:21 PM,

Well, this is very cool.  Thanks very much, FF & LB.  

I'm thinking it might be easier to begin with a general aim rather than focusing on some specific type of recipient or outcome.  Specifically, we could combine our vibrations of seeking/intention to offer 4D light and love to this planet daily for a period of time and then evaluate our situation.

Does that sound sound good to you?

May all beings be happy.
flofrog, Louisabell
03-24-2019, 10:21 PM,
totally !! and we'll need a thread to stop derailing this one... Wink Louisabell, you are with us ? just 'like' this post !! Wink
The following 1 user Likes flofrog's post:
Louisabell
03-25-2019, 02:48 AM,

--4.20  One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

--12.31  The self-healing distortion is effected through realization of the intelligent infinity resting within. This is blocked in some way in those who are not perfectly balanced in bodily complexes. The blockage varies from entity to entity. It requires the conscious awareness of the spiritual nature of reality, if you will, and the corresponding pourings of this reality into the individual mind/body/spirit complex for healing to take place.

--17.2  It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

--17.19  True healing is simply the radiance of the self causing an environment in which a catalyst may occur which initiates the recognition of self, by self, of the self-healing properties of the self.

--17.30  The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.  Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

Using the above principles, I'll put together a micro-liturgy we can use to set ourselves up for 5 or 10 minutes of a daily practice.  It will express our desire to serve the One Creator by surrendering to Love and directing our free will towards joining the intention of many to support the upward spiraling of the creative self-consciousness of those upon this planet.  Give me a few days and I'll trot it out for inspection in a new thread in the "Meet Up" area.

I'm thinking Thursday, April 4th would be a good day to begin this adventure.

Oh, also, I'm thinking that a good way to unify our efforts would be to invoke a common inner guide for this project: namely, Carla Rueckert.  My sense is that she is more than happy to assist.

May all beings be happy.
The following 1 user Likes peregrine's post:
Louisabell