Wisdom Run Amok
02-12-2019, 01:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2019, 01:04 PM by IndigoGeminiWolf.)
RE: Wisdom Run Amok
(02-12-2019, 12:28 PM)unity100 Wrote:  
(02-11-2019, 07:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  I think being cruelly honest with someone is a misuse of blue ray. We can be too honest.

No, it isnt. That's the nature of blue. Its sharp. So much that in the material it is mentioned that there comes a point in which the entity is expected to radiate itself regardless of reactions from others.

Blue has to be blue when it is time to manifest blue. It needs to be honest at all times. And never lie out of compassion or 'politeness'.

Only with 6th, when green is re-introduced to the blue, the sharpness of the blue is softened, without changing its nature. Love doesnt bring lies or dishonesty or make them acceptable. The positive entity remains honest.

Except through 6th, the entity learns how to introduce or practice the truth smoothly, without invading or imposing.

Especially in angloamerican societies, there is a cultural trait that presents a measure of dishonesty, or 'white lies' or even 'slight modifications' to truth as 'politeness', 'being compassionate', or even 'being caring'. Its even apparent in the manner of speaking in which these matters are discussed - check out what you are saying "We can be too honest". Which means that one should not be 'too honest', which implies that there is a limit to honesty after which lies can be told. Whereas in reality honesty is honesty - its either there, or it isnt.

That's a bad practice. A lie is a lie. It doesnt matter whether the lie is a 'white lie' told to a 5 year old, or a very roundabout, almost contradicting 're-wording' of truth to an ignorant person who insists that the earth is flat. A lie is a lie regardless of the intention. And it will have its metaphysical effects.

One may choose not to tell the truth and therefore choose not to say anything, defer telling the truth to a future point in time, state that doesnt want to talk about it, even allow existing misconceptions on the other person's part to continue without speaking the truth to that person, speak the truth in an understandable and easy to digest, but not over-imposing way, or may choose any of the many potential courses of action.

But truth must be told to the degree it is known, if it is going to be told. The most disturbing, irritating, half-arsed truth is better than the most comforting lie in the long run.

My mom's dog wandered off about a year ago. It disappeared and is presumed dead. He was old.
A police officer noticed him and posted about him on a site.
My mom was pissed off that the officer didn't tie her dog up and call her.
She threatened that she would shoot the officer in the head if she had a gun.

When I was leaving for an appointment, I noticed her dog down the street the day he wandered off, but didn't think much about it.

If I told her I saw him, she would throw a fit. It wouldn't help bring the dog back, and would produce stress on her.
I think this is blue ray mixed with green ray.

I am not telling her because she threatened to shoot an officer because he didn't tie her dog up.
What would she do with me, living with me? She insults me a lot already.

What would be the benefit of telling her I saw her dog?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes IndigoGeminiWolf's post:
flofrog
02-14-2019, 01:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2019, 01:31 PM by Louisabell.)
(02-12-2019, 01:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  What would be the benefit of telling her I saw her dog?

I'm so sorry you didn't find your mother's doggy, I remember when you first posted in the forum that he was lost, and I really hoped he'd be found soon.  Sad   It's horrible losing a pet. When it comes to telling your mother, I suppose you have to decide if she'd want to even know. It's not like this information would help her find her dog now. I think if I was her I probably wouldn't want to know as it would remind me of the whole painful ordeal.

But I don't think it's wise to avoid saying something just because you don't want to deal with the negative consequences (like the other person getting mad), it's not a good habit to get into as it's avoiding potentially good service.

Also, I'm really enjoying reading all the past posts from you all, this is such a good thread.  Smile  I've missed the forums, I go away every now and then when I need to process some heavy things, or I just need to ground myself in regular human day to day life. I feel like I always come back as a slightly different person.

(02-11-2019, 06:50 PM)unity100 Wrote:  You are mistaken. In repeated points in Ra material it is explained how negative polarity is one which uses 3 bottom main rays to polarize all the way up to early 6th. Yellow, orange, red. Green and blue is exempted from their spectrum.

While I agree that the LOO states that this configuration (red, orange and yellow building up enough power to pierce indigo) is consistent with 3d harvest into 4d negative, I can't square off how a negative 5d entity with an activated fifth ray body would not have activated the 5th chakra. Therefore my interpretation is that once a negative entity graduates from 4th, learning all they can on the love of self, they then activate the corresponding wisdom that comes from that particular focus of love. As we are all the whole in microcosm, this gives the 5d negative wizard more than enough wisdom on the nature of self, which he chooses to use for effective manipulation of others.

However, I acknowledge it is up for interpretation, and the underlying definitions we all have for what wisdom actually is probably determines where we stand on the issue. Also what we imagine the negative path actually entails. I still can't decide if it's all pain and suffering or if it operates more like a cold but comfortable hierarchical society.

And I do agree that pure positive wisdom is free from all deception, even in the case of white lies.
The following 2 users Like Louisabell's post:
blossom, flofrog
02-14-2019, 01:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2019, 01:32 PM by Louisabell.)
(double post)
02-14-2019, 04:33 PM,
(02-12-2019, 01:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  What would be the benefit of telling her I saw her dog?

Withholding information is not necessarily a negative act or a blockage or a negativity of blue ray. Or a lie.

Even withholding information when particularly asked for it isnt. Though this one would hamper the flow of the blue energy to whatever degree involved.

A smart application of blue and green in this case could be directing efforts to the finding of the dog.
(02-14-2019, 01:19 PM)Louisabell Wrote:  

I'm so sorry you didn't find your mother's doggy, I remember when you first posted in the forum that he was lost, and I really hoped he'd be found soon.  Sad   It's horrible losing a pet. When it comes to telling your mother, I suppose you have to decide if she'd want to even know. It's not like this information would help her find her dog now. I think if I was her I probably wouldn't want to know as it would remind me of the whole painful ordeal.

But I don't think it's wise to avoid saying something just because you don't want to deal with the negative consequences (like the other person getting mad), it's not a good habit to get into as it's avoiding potentially good service.

Also, I'm really enjoying reading all the past posts from you all, this is such a good thread.  Smile  I've missed the forums, I go away every now and then when I need to process some heavy things, or I just need to ground myself in regular human day to day life. I feel like I always come back as a slightly different person.

(02-11-2019, 06:50 PM)unity100 Wrote:  You are mistaken. In repeated points in Ra material it is explained how negative polarity is one which uses 3 bottom main rays to polarize all the way up to early 6th. Yellow, orange, red. Green and blue is exempted from their spectrum.

While I agree that the LOO states that this configuration (red, orange and yellow building up enough power to pierce indigo) is consistent with 3d harvest into 4d negative, I can't square off how a negative 5d entity with an activated fifth ray body would not have activated the 5th chakra.

That's because you are conflating activation of a chakra with being positive. Or with the out-flowing of such chakras.

In this particular case of green and blue chakras, the entity jumps these chakras and the energy flows into these chakras instead of flowing out.

So, a total blockage of blue and a total blockage of green makes a late 5d entity. Why late? Because when blue is totally blocked in addition to green in a stable manner, then it means the entity has completed 5th in addition to 4th and is now moving into 6th.

However that tidbit aside, if we return to the original theme - the negative 5d entity would have blocked these two chakras, so those two colors wouldnt be in its spectrum. That doesnt mean it wouldnt be able to use in-flowing green and blue energies it receives. It does, but it uses the first to love itself, and the second to, well, practically lie.

So basically it sucks in those energies and you cant see those energies in its aura.
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
The following 1 user Likes unity100's post:
rva_jeremy
02-14-2019, 07:44 PM,
(02-11-2019, 07:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  I think being cruelly honest with someone is a misuse of blue ray. We can be too honest.
That's why they say TMI.

I agree Wolf. I think ultimately it is the way we wish to treat someone, and its results. It depends on what consequences brutal honestly might have. In some cases it might bring a tool for change to someone, but I think in many cases that person might probably know already that brutal truth, at least internally, and then it's only resulting in pain for something that this person already knows.
The following 1 user Likes flofrog's post:
blossom
02-15-2019, 08:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2019, 08:48 PM by Louisabell.)
(02-14-2019, 04:33 PM)unity100 Wrote:  
(02-14-2019, 01:19 PM)Louisabell Wrote:  

While I agree that the LOO states that this configuration (red, orange and yellow building up enough power to pierce indigo) is consistent with 3d harvest into 4d negative, I can't square off how a negative 5d entity with an activated fifth ray body would not have activated the 5th chakra.

That's because you are conflating activation of a chakra with being positive. Or with the out-flowing of such chakras.

In this particular case of green and blue chakras, the entity jumps these chakras and the energy flows into these chakras instead of flowing out.

So, a total blockage of blue and a total blockage of green makes a late 5d entity. Why late? Because when blue is totally blocked in addition to green in a stable manner, then it means the entity has completed 5th in addition to 4th and is now moving into 6th.

However that tidbit aside, if we return to the original theme - the negative 5d entity would have blocked these two chakras, so those two colors wouldnt be in its spectrum. That doesnt mean it wouldnt be able to use in-flowing green and blue energies it receives. It does, but it uses the first to love itself, and the second to, well, practically lie.

So basically it sucks in those energies and you cant see those energies in its aura.

I see how that this can be possible, as the use here of the term 'blockage' when applied to later densities is not necessarily a constriction of information flow, but more a blockage of the radiation of light, much like an eclipse or a black hole with a density so strong that light can't escape it. This reminds me of a Ra quote ...

25.11 Wrote:Ra: ... The so-called negative service-to-self entity in this [fifth] density is at an high level of awareness and wisdom and has ceased activity except by thought. The fifth-density negative is extraordinarily compacted and separated from all else.

I wonder if there is a connection here to the black hole analogy which can help explain Ra's choice of the terms 'extraordinarily compacted'.

It has always been my assertion that intelligent energy carries a massive amount of information in it, with our level of awareness being the barometer of how much of it we can access consciously. So in my mind there had to be a way for a negative fifth density entity to access that information if it was going to be anywhere near effective magically against a positive entity of similar power.

Although I don't think this is neccessary in 3d. I remember talking to a friend from my past who was persuing a man who already had a partner. She was so perplexed as to why her advances weren't working as she was convinced that she was better than the man's partner in every way (i.e. IQ, looks, sense of humor). It was very surreal having to teach a grown woman the basics of love 101, that maybe people are worth more than how they look on paper.

Maybe she learnt something about true love that day, or maybe she used our orange/yellow ray relationship to mine me for information so that she could improve her calculations in cold-reading people, making her even more effective at manipulating situations to her advantage in the future. I can't know and it's her freewill choice to make.

What I'm trying to say is that people can appear quite normal, even appear successful in this world, while having no comprehension of love, except for how it can cause people to act in strange, if not illogical, ways. How one can utilize orange and yellow rays effectively enough to pierce intelligent infinity though - I have absolutely no idea how that's possible.  Confused

Thanks for the explanation of your interpretation of the material anyways.
02-18-2019, 10:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2019, 10:08 PM by Louisabell.)
(02-15-2019, 08:09 PM)Louisabell Wrote:  
25.11 Wrote:Ra: ... The so-called negative service-to-self entity in this [fifth] density is at an high level of awareness and wisdom and has ceased activity except by thought. The fifth-density negative is extraordinarily compacted and separated from all else.

I wonder if there is a connection here to the black hole analogy which can help explain Ra's choice of the terms 'extraordinarily compacted'.

It has always been my assertion that intelligent energy carries a massive amount of information in it, with our level of awareness being the barometer of how much of it we can access consciously. So in my mind there had to be a way for a negative fifth density entity to access that information if it was going to be anywhere near effective magically against a positive entity of similar power.

Actually I have meditated on this further and in my analysis I have found that the information contained in intelligent energy is actually generated when it is distorted/refracted. It is the forms and colours that emerge from intelligent energy when manipulated, whether intentional or not, that is informative to the mind. Without distortion the energy would just flow unimpeded as love and presence, beyond thought or mental impression. So a complete blockage of 4th and 5th rays may be the transformation of all that potential energy into information ... information about all the various subtle (and not so subtle) distortion patterns and how to identify and manipulate them, making the negative adept very clever, but shut-off from the wisdom of the All Mind...

...this is still a working theory though.
The following 6 users Like Louisabell's post:
blossom, Cainite, Glow, MangusKhan, rva_jeremy, xise
02-19-2019, 12:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2019, 12:32 PM by rva_jeremy.)
(01-30-2019, 06:09 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote:  I would dare say that there is an aspect of male energies that is very ISOLATING when not counterbalanced by strong female relationships.

It becomes more and more lost in its attempts to make sense of things.

On the other side - women have a more naturally grounding approach - which makes them less prone to the worse effects of Abstraction. However - the down side of this is that when women do become socially isolated and depressed - it actually hits them much worse, because the natural connective instincts are truly thwarted.

This male isolation (very few female friends, not in a committed relationship) is not really wisdom. It's a kind of Abstraction that happens when the seeking isn't grounded in relationships.

This is an incredibly insightful comment on the thread topic. Love, in my opinion, involves a totalizing acceptance of all, not necessarily in terms of approval but in terms of acknowledging the place of everything. Wisdom, to similarly compress it into a definition, has more to do with the sense we make of all that stuff, which means it relies upon our own orientation relative to the that stuff.

What I find silly about the typical male-ish attitude is not it's attempts to make sense of things, but the attachment so many male-ish people have to having their person, unique, idiosyncratic sense validated. Many of the logic bros (like me) think that their value and social relevance comes almost entirely from their artful arrangement of perceptions and inferences into a consistent system of principles that delivers discrete answers to as many questions as possible. So it has much less to do with logic than with argumentation, debate, and the social dimension of things. Most of all, it has to do with the amount of certainty one's system can foster in oneself, how much of the universe's mystery one can keep at bay.

We need to understand that our way of making sense of things in our lives as a lot to do with who we are, what we've experienced, and the sort of position in the social matrix we occupy, the "direction" we are facing in our lives. Were we to stand in a different position facing a new direction, the consistency of the system we use to explain and make sense of the world would be compromised. So many logic bros want the world to come to them, to meet them at their position, rather than explore different places to stand and work with the different ways to make sense of those views.

I truly doubt that wisdom has as much to do with intelligence as many think. A lot of "smart people" have simply developed a system of principles, a kind of heuristic for categorizing things that happen. What differentiates truly wise people, I've found, is their patience, their comfort with the tentative nature of things, and their willingness to move into areas of discomfort to learn what things feel and look like in a different position, facing a different direction. What they accrue is not a system or some algorithm for better processing reality; instead, they build a knowledge of the self that is occupying these different positions and facing these different directions. The more diversity you're exposed to, the most the common variable in all those situations gets exposed: you. What stays the same no matter where you go or where you look is you, and touching that in yourself or another is far, far more powerful than being smart. Touching that allows you to say the smart thing for somebody facing the opposite way you are.

I'm learning a lot about the more feminine approach so I don't have as much to say about that. Smile

Jeremy
It is not that love will tell you what to do.
It is that love will tell you how to do it with love.
Q'uo 3/19/06
The following 3 users Like rva_jeremy's post:
Glow, Louisabell, Relaxo
02-19-2019, 12:46 PM,
(02-14-2019, 07:44 PM)flofrog Wrote:  
That's why they say TMI.

I agree Wolf.  I think ultimately it is the way we wish to treat someone, and its results.  It depends on what consequences brutal honestly might have.  In some cases it might bring a tool for change to someone, but I think in many cases that person might probably know already  that brutal truth, at least internally,  and then it's only resulting in pain for something that this person  already knows.

Very important to bring this up. What's the buddhist checks on communication?

1. Is it true?
2. Is it necessary?
3. Is it kind?

That last one is the kicker. It seems to me that mentioning the dog fails test #2. But passing test #3 is something I've struggled with all my adult life. 

A big problem with saying true unkind things is that by being unkind their orient towards a given outcome. If it is kind, it is more like the radiation of light and love: active, but unattached to how the recipient uses the energy. The more kind you are, the more you're looking for a way to seat what you seek to say in the person, meeting them where they're at, rather than demanding they come to where you're at.

Also, passing the three tests says nothing about how it will be received. Just because somebody is upset doesn't mean you did anything wrong or should have lied! That attachment to the reaction, not how it makes the person feel but the consequences for ourselves, has a lot to do with the white lies we tell.

Jeremy
Q'uo 3/19/06
The following 2 users Like rva_jeremy's post:
Glow, MangusKhan
02-19-2019, 12:48 PM,
(02-15-2019, 08:09 PM)Louisabell Wrote:  What I'm trying to say is that people can appear quite normal, even appear successful in this world, while having no comprehension of love, except for how it can cause people to act in strange, if not illogical, ways. How one can utilize orange and yellow rays effectively enough to pierce intelligent infinity though - I have absolutely no idea how that's possible.  Confused

This was especially well said. Heart

Jeremy
Q'uo 3/19/06
The following 2 users Like rva_jeremy's post:
flofrog, Glow
02-19-2019, 07:05 PM,
(02-11-2019, 06:50 PM)unity100 Wrote:  
(02-08-2019, 03:20 PM)Glow Wrote:  47.4 Questioner: Did you say that blue was missing from fourth-density negative?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us clarify further. As we have previously stated, all beings have the potential for all possible vibratory rates. Thus the potential of the green and blue energy center activation is, of course, precisely where it must be in a creation of Love. However, the negatively polarized entity will have achieved harvest due to extremely efficient use of red and yellow/orange, moving directly to the gateway indigo bringing through this intelligent energy channel the instreamings of intelligent infinity.

So am I the only one who was mistaken about this? I honestly thought negative skipped green but activated blue, however with my own experience of wisdom being so intrinsically linked to love I now don't even understand how that could have worked.

You are mistaken. In repeated points in Ra material it is explained how negative polarity is one which uses 3 bottom main rays to polarize all the way up to early 6th. Yellow, orange, red. Green and blue is exempted from their spectrum.

Green requires being empathetic to thoughts and feelings of other entities. Blue requires two way communication of those thoughts and energies.

Green is extremely disturbing and irritating for the negative, Blue is intolerable and dangerous. It is the energy of truth, and it cuts through all the lies like a knife, which is a no-no for negative polarity.

People also confuse other things. Love is not as simple as just being emotional or polite, for example.
Sorry I wasn't trying to say I didn't believe it about blue being missing. Obviously it makes perfect sense. I just some how had misunderstood that originally.
The following 1 user Likes Glow's post:
flofrog
02-20-2019, 07:38 AM,
oh WOW

THIS

Heart

(02-19-2019, 12:30 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote:  
(01-30-2019, 06:09 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote:  I would dare say that there is an aspect of male energies that is very ISOLATING when not counterbalanced by strong female relationships.

It becomes more and more lost in its attempts to make sense of things.

On the other side - women have a more naturally grounding approach - which makes them less prone to the worse effects of Abstraction. However - the down side of this is that when women do become socially isolated and depressed - it actually hits them much worse, because the natural connective instincts are truly thwarted.

This male isolation (very few female friends, not in a committed relationship) is not really wisdom. It's a kind of Abstraction that happens when the seeking isn't grounded in relationships.

This is an incredibly insightful comment on the thread topic. Love, in my opinion, involves a totalizing acceptance of all, not necessarily in terms of approval but in terms of acknowledging the place of everything. Wisdom, to similarly compress it into a definition, has more to do with the sense we make of all that stuff, which means it relies upon our own orientation relative to the that stuff.

What I find silly about the typical male-ish attitude is not it's attempts to make sense of things, but the attachment so many male-ish people have to having their person, unique, idiosyncratic sense validated. Many of the logic bros (like me) think that their value and social relevance comes almost entirely from their artful arrangement of perceptions and inferences into a consistent system of principles that delivers discrete answers to as many questions as possible. So it has much less to do with logic than with argumentation, debate, and the social dimension of things. Most of all, it has to do with the amount of certainty one's system can foster in oneself, how much of the universe's mystery one can keep at bay.

We need to understand that our way of making sense of things in our lives as a lot to do with who we are, what we've experienced, and the sort of position in the social matrix we occupy, the "direction" we are facing in our lives. Were we to stand in a different position facing a new direction, the consistency of the system we use to explain and make sense of the world would be compromised. So many logic bros want the world to come to them, to meet them at their position, rather than explore different places to stand and work with the different ways to make sense of those views.

I truly doubt that wisdom has as much to do with intelligence as many think. A lot of "smart people" have simply developed a system of principles, a kind of heuristic for categorizing things that happen. What differentiates truly wise people, I've found, is their patience, their comfort with the tentative nature of things, and their willingness to move into areas of discomfort to learn what things feel and look like in a different position, facing a different direction. What they accrue is not a system or some algorithm for better processing reality; instead, they build a knowledge of the self that is occupying these different positions and facing these different directions. The more diversity you're exposed to, the most the common variable in all those situations gets exposed: you. What stays the same no matter where you go or where you look is you, and touching that in yourself or another is far, far more powerful than being smart. Touching that allows you to say the smart thing for somebody facing the opposite way you are.

I'm learning a lot about the more feminine approach so I don't have as much to say about that. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Relaxo's post:
flofrog
02-21-2019, 02:35 PM,
(02-15-2019, 08:09 PM)Louisabell Wrote:  I see how that this can be possible, as the use here of the term 'blockage' when applied to later densities is not necessarily a constriction of information flow, but more a blockage of the radiation of light, much like an eclipse or a black hole with a density so strong that light can't escape it.

Yes, its not only information. It also is a lack of communication or radiation of the entity's own self.

Quote:

They are not analogous. A black hole still radiates a lot of energy in the form of very high frequency waves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawking_radiation

Moreover, its not that nothing can escape black holes - its even so that some stuff cant get in.

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/chandra/news/black-hole-rejects-food.html

Behold 7th density harvest rejects...

Quote:It has always been my assertion that intelligent energy carries a massive amount of information in it, with our level of awareness being the barometer of how much of it we can access consciously. So in my mind there had to be a way for a negative fifth density entity to access that information if it was going to be anywhere near effective magically against a positive entity of similar power.

Accessing information is the same for everyone. If an entity is not permitted access to a piece of information for whatsoever reason, that information wont be accessible. Positive or negative. But what's more important:

Quote:Although I don't think this is neccessary in 3d. I remember talking to a friend from my past who was persuing a man who already had a partner. She was so perplexed as to why her advances weren't working as she was convinced that she was better than the man's partner in every way (i.e. IQ, looks, sense of humor). It was very surreal having to teach a grown woman the basics of love 101, that maybe people are worth more than how they look on paper.

Maybe she learnt something about true love that day, or maybe she used our orange/yellow ray relationship to mine me for information so that she could improve her calculations in cold-reading people, making her even more effective at manipulating situations to her advantage in the future. I can't know and it's her freewill choice to make.

What I'm trying to say is that people can appear quite normal, even appear successful in this world, while having no comprehension of love, except for how it can cause people to act in strange, if not illogical, ways. How one can utilize orange and yellow rays effectively enough to pierce intelligent infinity though - I have absolutely no idea how that's possible.  Confused

Such stuff like relationship gimmicks, jealousy, small games etc are nowhere near anything that could be considered negative. There are negative elements in some of these behaviors, but, they have no comparison whatsoever with any negative 5d entity or its activities. That's even leaving aside the fact that a negative 5d entity's interaction with 3d or anything other than its own self is a rare occurrence in itself - the entity sees little value in anything other than itself, hence bothering with anything else other than itself is a great disgust to it. You can read this in relevant q/as in Ra material or even see similar behavior patterns in various negatively polarized personalities on this planet (generally the ultra rich or nobility) to some extent.

(02-18-2019, 10:07 PM)Louisabell Wrote:  Actually I have meditated on this further and in my analysis I have found that the information contained in intelligent energy is actually generated when it is distorted/refracted. It is the forms and colours that emerge from intelligent energy when manipulated, whether intentional or not, that is informative to the mind. Without distortion the energy would just flow unimpeded as love and presence, beyond thought or mental impression. So a complete blockage of 4th and 5th rays may be the transformation of all that potential energy into information ... information about all the various subtle (and not so subtle) distortion patterns and how to identify and manipulate them, making the negative adept very clever, but shut-off from the wisdom of the All Mind...

...this is still a working theory though.

Knowledge is just the awareness of different states of existence and their relationships. All of the states and relationships already exist within infinity, and they manifest in existence by refracting, through the logos. So knowledge is not generated at the point where logos channels intelligent infinity to the existence, or even at the point where infinite intelligence comes to being from infinity. But it already exists inside infinity.

We just encompass a small fraction of that knowledge, or, states of existence, with our being. This includes all kinds of knowledge and understanding - what are called intellectual or emotional or spiritual etc in our society cannot be separated from the general concept of awareness or knowledge depending on how one would prefer to name it.

Quote:Thanks for the explanation of your interpretation of the material anyways.

my pleasure.
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
The following 1 user Likes unity100's post:
Louisabell
02-21-2019, 05:43 PM,
(01-31-2019, 09:08 PM)Minyatur Wrote:  I've joined near the end of 2014 and people were already complaining it wasn't how it was before, I wonder how that was. For myself, I just felt I had found a place I belonged to in an intuitive sense. Later on, I came to see that what I was really drawn to were brothers and sisters of mine, so I never had any expectation of the place and really have been here out of being fond of the people, even if sometimes things could get heated I never lost sight of that either. In this world we don't distill easy things.

I joined in 2016 ( gotta check this. lol ) and Minyatur, you said beautifully exactly my feeling about here, thank you !! Wink
The following 1 user Likes flofrog's post:
hounsic