Wisdom Run Amok
04-20-2018, 11:19 PM,
RE: Wisdom Run Amok
(04-20-2018, 10:30 PM)xise Wrote:  When I say express, I mean truly vibrate with unconditional wisdom. Negatives can read out loud from a Ra passage to a curious third-party about some positive concepts, and consciously believe it to be true, but their blue ray center is still going to be blocked while they reading it, because in their heart of hearts they have rejected that truth at the core of their being. Despite reading that 'true and wise' Ra passage out loud for third-party, they do not begin to open their blue ray by virtue of mechanically repeating a truth. They have to feel it while speaking it, but they don't, because they have rejected those concepts at the core of their being.

Pretty slick, changing your post like that on me!!!     (ha ha)

Agreed, but, again, the guys I'm talking about are not sts neophytes.  I'm talking about taking deep pleasure in the light of creation from that, um, alternative point of view.  And this is not well covered in the Ra Material, so maybe I should shut up about it already?  I suppose I will.....for now.

May all beings be happy.
May all beings find peace.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes peregrine's post:
xise
04-20-2018, 11:34 PM,
(04-20-2018, 11:19 PM)peregrine Wrote:  
(04-20-2018, 10:30 PM)xise Wrote:  When I say express, I mean truly vibrate with unconditional wisdom. Negatives can read out loud from a Ra passage to a curious third-party about some positive concepts, and consciously believe it to be true, but their blue ray center is still going to be blocked while they reading it, because in their heart of hearts they have rejected that truth at the core of their being. Despite reading that 'true and wise' Ra passage out loud for third-party, they do not begin to open their blue ray by virtue of mechanically repeating a truth. They have to feel it while speaking it, but they don't, because they have rejected those concepts at the core of their being.

Pretty slick, changing your post like that on me!!!     (ha ha)

Agreed, but, again, the guys I'm talking about are not sts neophytes.  I'm talking about taking deep pleasure in the light of creation from that, um, alternative point of view.  And this is not well covered in the Ra Material, so maybe I should shut up about it already?  I suppose I will.....for now.

Ha, it is patently unsafe to try to read or reply to anything I've wrote until it's been about 30-60 mins after the initial post. I often find better ways to express what I am trying to say in the minutes after the initial posting.  My apologies for any inconveniences. Shy

STO is about universal love and therefore includes the self. All is acceptable. All. Every single thing. 
04-21-2018, 12:21 AM,
Perhaps another piece of the puzzle on the question of what wisdom the negative adept can express in 3D is as a living channel for 5th density teachers (which do have access to the light of wisdom in their density).

The attachment that the 3D negative adept has to its teachers can be seen in culture. I think of the veneration of Prometheus - the bringer of fire (or light) to mankind, similar to Lucifer (light-bringer) and the Illuminati as the "illuminated" elite. Perhaps when you immerse yourself in the negative spiritual hierarchy, you have access to wisdom, not through the Creator's love in you, but through the 5th density light as given by an entity on that plane?
The following 1 user Likes Louisabell's post:
peregrine
04-21-2018, 06:25 AM,
(04-17-2018, 03:20 PM)unity100 Wrote:  Reality is that it is unclear what people mean when they refer to 'wisdom' or 'love' in these criticism. The words just seem to be thrown around as context requires, by using vague references to whatever needs criticizing.

'Too much wisdom'... 'Too much love'...

There are no such things. Someone who has 'too much love' would be an entity of 4th density, or vibrating in 4d energy green for whatsoever reason. And surely that entity would not be criticizing any perceived 'lack of love' or 'too much wisdom' because by its nature green accepts and encompasses everything, therefore everything is just 'okay' for an entity vibrating in green. To the extent of forgiving and accepting his murderer on the spot, as one famous example from history shows.

An entity described as having 'too much wisdom' would be an entity which is vibrating in 6d indigo, for only after passing through freedom and expression of blue and graduating into the density of seeking balance, an entity would have enough experience and vibration in freedom and expression and understanding of the dance of life that it would have enough wisdom to be able to work towards balance.

And 'balance' is not repression of something, it is addition of what's missing. Thus in this context, it wouldnt come by dumbing-down or 'emotionalifiying' of your thinking or your discourse, for that would be gimping what foundation you have built earlier. Which would cripple whatever you are trying to do next.

What's your take on Q'uo's oft-repeated advice to move that 14 or so inches from the head to the heart?  Do you see that as something other than an exhortation to subordinate the world view of the mind to the wisdom of the heart?  Or to maybe balance these two...whatever that might mean?

May all beings be happy.
04-21-2018, 10:35 AM,
(04-17-2018, 03:20 PM)unity100 Wrote:  Reality is that it is unclear what people mean when they refer to 'wisdom' or 'love' in these criticism. The words just seem to be thrown around as context requires, by using vague references to whatever needs criticizing.

'Too much wisdom'... 'Too much love'...

There are no such things. Someone who has 'too much love' would be an entity of 4th density, or vibrating in 4d energy green for whatsoever reason. And surely that entity would not be criticizing any perceived 'lack of love' or 'too much wisdom' because by its nature green accepts and encompasses everything, therefore everything is just 'okay' for an entity vibrating in green. To the extent of forgiving and accepting his murderer on the spot, as one famous example from history shows.

An entity described as having 'too much wisdom' would be an entity which is vibrating in 6d indigo, for only after passing through freedom and expression of blue and graduating into the density of seeking balance, an entity would have enough experience and vibration in freedom and expression and understanding of the dance of life that it would have enough wisdom to be able to work towards balance.

And 'balance' is not repression of something, it is addition of what's missing. Thus in this context, it wouldnt come by dumbing-down or 'emotionalifiying' of your thinking or your discourse, for that would be gimping what foundation you have built earlier. Which would cripple whatever you are trying to do next.

I really like this, and agree. We are who we are at any given moment in time.

And I agree with Elros that the most controversial threads are the most revealing and helpful. I think a great thing to aim for in engaging here, especially in controversial subjects, is to consider our own reactions. Reacting is fine—it's a message to look at something, and that something is ourselves. Communication isn't linear, where she said this then he said that—it's multidimensional, where layers of beliefs, perceptions, distortions within us are revealed; where insights into the universe are revealed; where energetic connections beyond our paradigms are created, and so on.

[Image: bringthbruceleequotejpg.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Diana's post:
MangusKhan
04-21-2018, 01:52 PM,
Since we went on a bit of a tangent about negative wisdom, I wanted to share this quote, since I didn't see it shared yet in context. The power of falsity:

Quote:80.8 Questioner: I am sorry for my lack of penetration of these mechanisms and I apologize for some rather stupid questions, but I think we have here a point that is somewhat central to what we are presently attempting to understand, so even though my next questions may be almost unacceptably stupid, I will attempt to try to understand what this power that our visitor seeks is and how he uses it. For it seems to me that this is central to the mind and the evolution of it in which we are involved.

As this entity that is our visitor increases his power through these works, what is the power that he increases? Can you describe it?

Ra: I am Ra. The power of which you speak is a spiritual power. The powers of the mind, as such, do not encompass such works as these. You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

The adept, then, is working with the power of hidden things illuminated by that which can be false or true. To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the power of your visitor and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy.

So the blue ray, for the negative adept, is about recognizing truth, but then projecting that truth in a distorted form, intentionally. Often, I believe, that would constitute the distortion of truth without love - which isn't truth at all, is it?
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
The following 4 users Like Jade's post:
flofrog, Highrculling, MangusKhan, xise
04-21-2018, 03:44 PM,
(04-21-2018, 01:52 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:  Since we went on a bit of a tangent about negative wisdom, I wanted to share this quote, since I didn't see it shared yet in context. The power of falsity:

Quote:80.8 Questioner: I am sorry for my lack of penetration of these mechanisms and I apologize for some rather stupid questions, but I think we have here a point that is somewhat central to what we are presently attempting to understand, so even though my next questions may be almost unacceptably stupid, I will attempt to try to understand what this power that our visitor seeks is and how he uses it. For it seems to me that this is central to the mind and the evolution of it in which we are involved.

As this entity that is our visitor increases his power through these works, what is the power that he increases? Can you describe it?

Ra: I am Ra. The power of which you speak is a spiritual power. The powers of the mind, as such, do not encompass such works as these. You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

The adept, then, is working with the power of hidden things illuminated by that which can be false or true. To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the power of your visitor and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy.

So the blue ray, for the negative adept, is about recognizing truth, but then projecting that truth in a distorted form, intentionally. Often, I believe, that would constitute the distortion of truth without love - which isn't truth at all, is it?

Also a quote I find very useful regarding negative wisdom.

Quote:89.35 Questioner: What was the catalyst for their change?

Ra: I am Ra. In our peoples there was what may be considered, from the viewpoint of wisdom, an overabundance of love. These entities looked at those still in darkness and saw that those of a neutral or somewhat negative viewpoint found such harmony, shall we say, sickening. The Wanderers felt that a more wisdom-oriented way of seeking love could be more appealing to those in darkness.

First one entity began its work. Quickly the second found the first. These entities had agreed to serve together and so they did, glorifying the One Creator, but not as they intended. About them were soon gathered those who found it easy to believe that a series of specific knowledges and wisdoms would advance one towards the Creator. The end of this was the graduation into fourth-density negative of the Wanderers, which had much power of personality, and some small deepening of the negatively polarized element of those not polarizing positively. There was no negative harvest as such.
The following 1 user Likes Sprout's post:
xise
04-21-2018, 06:03 PM,
Thank you Sprout and Jade, I have a feeling Wanderers, positively oriented before incarnating,  must view this possibility with some concern and must wish that they will recollect things fast after appearing on Earth....

The wonderful thing is, when you look at this, nothing is not 'un-useful"..

This is  apparently a little off wisdom run amok, but still :
right now I am working  on Ra, session 65  from book III.  I am originally french and I know that there is an excellent translation of the Ra material in french on our L/L website,   but I got two nieces in france  interested in Ra,  and I decided to do myself a translation [ not to be published of course, just for us three ]  so this way I would slowly study again my way into Ra.  I love both languages, its really fun to see how you can get with the different  disubtleties of both.  So in session 65 there's beautiful passage where Ra talks about wars and the chaotic state of now [didnt get better since 1981  Wink ]  and he says this, on the on-going type of war of guerrilla warfare :  

"  In this on-going struggle the light of freedom would burn within the mind/body/spirit complexes capable of such polarization. Lacking the opportunity for overt expression of the love of freedom, the seeking of inner knowledge would take root aided by those of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow which remember their calling upon this sphere."

So I was working on that passage last night and somehow thought, if you are a Syrian half buried in your own town under siege, this is a rapid way to try balance love and wisdom....  Wink
The following 1 user Likes flofrog's post:
sunnysideup
04-21-2018, 09:10 PM,
(04-20-2018, 03:33 AM)peregrine Wrote:  
(04-20-2018, 01:42 AM)unity100 Wrote:  
(04-19-2018, 02:41 AM)peregrine Wrote:  One quick note I'll throw out along those lines is the following.  To be heavily active in the fifth and maybe sixth chakra without having much going on in the fourth sounds a lot like Ra's description of an sts profile.  

And that is a fantastic example why one needs 'scientific' thought and 'wisdom' - or whatever you name it:  Thank you.
What you said is incorrect. Oh, really?  Yikes!  Ra says that blue ray is not found in negative vibration spectrum. Yes, that's true in one response, but Ra says more about this topic elsewhere.  On top of that, 6th chakra is the chakra of unity and it doesnt have positive or negative specifics, moreover, it cannot be opened without a measure of green balancing the blue.  This appears to be over stated.  See below.

In short, someone who is heavily active in 6th chakra would be someone who has balanced that wisdom and love you speak of.  It can be balanced very heavily in favor of wisdom to the point of extreme selfishness by a naughty boy adept.  See below.
This is an important example why knowledge of mechanics is needed. In this context I would say, yes, but for an adept, not for most others.  With the incorrect assumption you have, you could have easily approached situations, people and energies in your life in an incorrect fashion, mistaking positive, negative and the very concept of balance.  Oh my!!!

Before going to work on this, in the spirit of the genesis of this particular thread I would note the annoying way you are determined to prove yourself right and me wrong.  How does that make you feel, unity100?  What thirst does such behavior slake for you?  Why not act like more of a gentleman, after all we're colleagues in this endeavor, right?

Dont excuse me, but im not an american. From the cultures and sub-cultures i belong to in our current civilization, someone being correct or incorrect and someone pointing out someone being incorrect and he himself being correct does not carry any specific connotations. If someone is objectively wrong, s/he is objectively wrong. If someone points that out, it means that someone is pointing that out. There isnt any over-arching meaning or feeling involved in that.

To summarize, in my culture and any particular sub-culture i belong, pointing out that someone is wrong/incorrect is not impolite.

So, the answer to your question is - it doesnt make me feel anything in particular. Because its irrelevant.

(04-20-2018, 03:33 AM)peregrine Wrote:  Behold.
Ra Wrote:11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history that is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type planet or who will go there?
Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.
11.9 Questioner: Are any of these people known in the history of our planet by name?
Ra: I am Ra. We will mention a few. The one known as Taras Bulba, the one known as Genghis Khan, the one known as Rasputin.
11.10 Questioner: How did they accomplish this? What was necessary for them to accomplish this?
Ra: All of the aforementioned entities were aware, through memory, of Atlantean understandings having to do with the use of the various centers of mind/body/spirit complex energy influx in attaining the gateway to intelligent infinity.
11.11 Questioner: Did this enable them to do what we refer to as magic? Do paranormal things while they were incarnate here?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The first two entities mentioned made little use of these abilities consciously. However, they were bent single-mindedly upon service to self, sparing no efforts in personal discipline to double, re-double and so empower this gateway. The third was a conscious adept and also spared no effort in the pursuit of service to self.

One more preliminary observation.  Please note that when I said above "active in 5 & 6" I didn't mean as an adept, I meant using qualities associated with these chakras the same way one may respond to catalyst with an open heart without being an adept so-called magician.  Now, on with the show!

It seems very reasonable to me to interpret all this as saying that a negative adept can mess around with a variety of energy centers however s/he chooses.  This may include some green (Rasputin "loved " his wine.  He was said to be capable of downing FIVE bottles in an evening, much to the chagrin of his hosts) and certainly including blue.  While its true that many sts-types lie their way into great self-confusion, if you're potent enough, there's absolutely no need for this because clarity is actually your trump card in a dicey situation.

Beyond these historically known figures, the literature in India and Tibet is loaded with accounts--down to modern times--of negative adepts capable of extraordinary feats of skill.  I'll just mention contemporary accounts of Aghori dudes who hang around cemeteries in order to entrap wandering souls and force them to do their bidding.  For this, clearly, mastery of higher level chakras is required.  Such fields of play are unavailable to those who are merely stressing out their first three chakras.

Further, I'm sure you noticed in 11.8 the mention of negative adepts penetrating the eighth center via the seventh via the sixth.  This would seem to be at odds with your assertion that wisdom and love would have to be balanced in the way I was speaking of earlier in order to attain mastery at the level of the sixth, would it not?

All that said, reaching back a few days to an earlier post of yours, I do take you point that it would be useful to try to clarify the meaning of terms like wisdom and love and balance in this particular context.  So, stay tuned.  As that happens it'll give you more catalyst to cut to shreds. 

You are still mistaken:

Whether you meant it in an adept way or a non-adept way, an entity extensively using 5th and/or 6th chakras would require those chakras, and their precedent, green, being open.

Penetrating intelligent infinity through 7 and 8 does not change this fact.

What negatives do is using orange and yellow in complicated ways and repressing/negating 4th and 5th in order to amass energy in higher chakras and have intelligent infinity contact. So, even in a negative adept, you wont find blue and indigo rays. You will only find blackholes that suck in those energies.

The requirements for presence of balanced energies being inside 6th chakra to be able to use it is a requirement for the positive. Negatives dont do that.

Of course, until mid 6th density, after which, they have to do that.

Long story short:

Knowledge is not negative, blue is not negative, being scientific does not make someone or that thing negative, even less through the vehicle of wisdom, and being emotional does not equate to being positive or green ray.

That's the confusion which regularly comes up in this forum. It was ~8 years ago when the first time when people mistakenly equated 5th ray, blue, wisdom with negative. 8 years later, again.

Ah, one other tidbit - 5th density blue ray active person wouldnt be scientific or wise - s/he would be expressive, artistic, free as a bird. Would communicate, express, create expressions in art and literature, would be free as a bird. 5th density is where wisdom is learned, its not where it is had. Its only in 6th density or 6th ray that wisdom is present in full.

(04-20-2018, 07:01 AM)Sprout Wrote:  
(04-20-2018, 01:42 AM)unity100 Wrote:  I read some of them, especially the relevant thread, i checked your profile, history, and based upon my personal experiences and my own personal biases without needing to provide any common basis just like you prefer to do in your offerings of your personal experiences and biases, i am still of the same opinion. Especially seeing how your location is germany and especially after how you just mentioned that you create and leave forum handles/personas, just like the person i talked about did...

Could you give an example of one of the usernames or threads? I think you are blaming it on someone else. Confused

The one called meerie - which seems to be a deleted account now. At that point she had 2-3 more nicknames going around.

(04-20-2018, 10:30 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote:  
Unity100 Wrote:What you said is incorrect. Ra says that blue ray is not found in negative vibration spectrum. On top of that, 6th chakra is the chakra of unity and it doesnt have positive or negative specifics, moreover, it cannot be opened without a measure of green balancing the blue.

In short, someone who is heavily active in 6th chakra would be someone who has balanced that wisdom and love you speak of.

Ra Wrote:The negative ray pattern is the red/orange/yellow moving directly to the blue [indigo?], this being only used in order to contact intelligent infinity.

Session 39

So it's a bit unclear whether blue is activated in the STS energy pattern. On the one hand, their penchant for deceptive communication seems to involve some blue ray faculty, but on the other hand, that's not the honesty that Ra ascribes to it elsewhere.

It seems to me that if the negative path involves any contact with intelligent infinity, the 6th chakra would have to be involved. What am I missing here, Unity100?

As i mentioned just above, Ra tells in no uncertain terms that blue and green are not found in negative vibratory spectrum. Intelligent infinity contact is possible without them. This contact happens through 7, reaching into 8th chakra. Negative polarity in 4th and 5th chakras does not affect this contact.

4th and 5th in these cases do not flow outwards - they flow inwards. The entity does not give altruistically. Does not feel empathy. Does not have love for anything other than self. Lies from 5th chakra to manipulate. Hides information. Things like that.

(04-20-2018, 11:02 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:  All this talk about love and wisdom makes me think of this Ra quote, which I believe is quite important:

Quote:[54.31]To answer your second question more fully we may say that it is correct that radiation without the necessity of response begins with blue ray although the green ray, being the great transitional ray, must be given all careful consideration, for until transfers of energy of all types has been experienced and mastered to a great extent, there will be blockages in the blue and indigo radiations.

Translation: Until the heart chakra is COMPLETELY unblocked, there will be blockages in the blue and indigo chakras. Subsequently, until the lower chakras are in a balanced state, there will be blockages in the heart.

To me, there seems to be a lot of discussion here about wisdom being something separate from love. Only on the negative path is wisdom a separate concept from love. Now, love can be separated from wisdom - if someone is still residing in the fourth chakra - but all wisdom springs from the cultivation of unconditional love. Otherwise, it's a wisdom separate from love, which shouldn't be so highly celebrated on the service to others path. People seem to think this state (wisdom without love) is much more desirable than the other state, (love without wisdom) - but spiritually, it's quite the opposite.

Wisdom is slow movement towards balance:

Positive forfeits itself, screws up and learns that hurting himself is not dissimilar to hurting others and its unproductive, leading to undesirable results.

An example is Jesus of Nazareth forfeiting himself for demonstrating a questionable example of forgiveness, which causes his teaching to be usurped, subverted by others to total opposite of what he was advocating when he was alive. If he stayed alive, he could have propagated his actual teaching more, even could have put it into text proper.

Negative destroys everything for himself/herself. Eventually s/he sees that s/he is not separate from his/her environment, ie others, and hurting others hurts him too.

For this any example of people destroying anything other than themselves for their own benefit can be taken. From corporate shareholders to Nazis.

Each extreme polarity, for they are extreme and they must be for them to work, eventually must converge towards that balance of one for all and all for one.

There is also a great misconception by many that they are using this lifetime to generate/balance wisdom. There is a reason why mostly 4th and 6th density entities incarnate as Wanderers - wisdom, as we conceive of it, is hard to come by, behind the veil. Just when you think you know something, the illusion will throw you a curveball, or even change the rules. Our Higher self is constantly moving the game pieces around to keep us on our toes. The real game is learning how to love unconditionally in each and every moment, regardless of the ruleset. Balancing wisdom comes after this practice, not before or during. To use wisdom to prevent oneself from experiencing unconditional love is 100% the wrong way (for STO) to use wisdom yet, this is how I see it applied.

At this hour of creation, we have all incarnated on a third density planet that is shifting into fourth density, albeit with much struggle, and many high level negative entities have also incarnated through seniority of vibration at this time. This world, at this critical juncture, does not need wisdom. This world needs selfless, unconditional love from every being who is able. Ra says that unbalanced love is "the salvation of third density". Yes, many of us are here to subtly balance love and wisdom, but I'm not sure any of us really know what that means - until we unblock the heart chakra entirely. Then we can begin to grasp wisdom. Luckily, most of us have many decades of our incarnation left to work on this process! No need to get ahead of ourselves worrying about our fifth and sixth chakras when we all can still use a lot of practice with the fourth (and first, second, and third!).
[/quote]

(04-20-2018, 11:52 AM)Diana Wrote:  An STS individual, especially an adept, will have great love for self.

That kind of love could be classified as megalomania or narcissism taken to extreme.

(04-20-2018, 12:20 PM)xise Wrote:  Blue and Green ray are not activated in the STS individual (or rather are as closed as possible without causing death), all other centers are - red, orange, yellow, indigo, violet. This has been discussed and a consensus basically formed in other threads, when one looks at the entirety of the Ra material. 

Basically, STS individuals overdrive their red, orange, yellow centers to such an extent that they still force the energy through the indigo and violet despite very blocked green and blue centers.

From what material says, in negative individual the energy seems to flow in from 5th and 6th centers. For that, green must be blocked. And that seems to be the difficult part.

(04-20-2018, 10:17 PM)peregrine Wrote:  How could Teller (presumably) be one of the world's leading nuclear scientists by simply driving the lower chakras?  Try it.  You won't get much smarter doing that.  Negative adepts are deep into the blue ray because that's where they learn to "crack safes" holding fundamental instruments of power.  And it's fine if that's not your cup of tea, I'm simply concerned with giving credit where it is due.  Why not?

To define a negative adept using that Session 39 description is to use a caricature.  And why should you care?  That depends upon your own relationship with truth (read: blue ray integrity).

You seem to equate wisdom with mental capacity as it is understood in this contemporary civilization. That's incorrect.

An entity with wisdom would realize that inventing a powerful bomb and propagating the use of it could end the civilization, and be harmful to himself as well as everyone else.

It doesnt have anything to do with mental capacity to be able to do physics work.

Science is not wisdom. Neither its negative.

(04-21-2018, 12:21 AM)Louisabell Wrote:  Perhaps another piece of the puzzle on the question of what wisdom the negative adept can express in 3D is as a living channel for 5th density teachers (which do have access to the light of wisdom in their density).

Positive or negative adepts in 3rd density do not utilize wisdom. They must not, for they must polarize. One positively, other negatively. There you have positive entities forfeiting themselves, and there you have Genghis khan massacring 40 million people without ever thinking that whether it may weaken his own position. Or Rasputin sleeping with every other woman in the court and making everyone angry.

Usage of wisdom and so on would pertain more to wanderers who have any basis in 5th or 6th densities or a seeking for those.

(04-21-2018, 01:52 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:  Since we went on a bit of a tangent about negative wisdom, I wanted to share this quote, since I didn't see it shared yet in context. The power of falsity:

Rather, the negative entity would see only the portion of truth that is important to itself. And these would generally involve itself and furtherance of its own self.

There is love in that kind of perception. There is love of self. The negative entity is interested in using any truth for its self.

In the opposite manner, the positive entity would do the exact opposite and pay importance to how it would use that truth for other selves, while lacking self.

Wisdom is gained at the point these entities realize that they should pay equal attention to both other selves and themselves at the same time.
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
The following 1 user Likes unity100's post:
Highrculling
04-22-2018, 04:15 AM,
(04-21-2018, 09:10 PM)unity100 Wrote:  Dont excuse me, but im not an american. From the cultures and sub-cultures i belong to in our current civilization, someone being correct or incorrect and someone pointing out someone being incorrect and he himself being correct does not carry any specific connotations. If someone is objectively wrong, s/he is objectively wrong. If someone points that out, it means that someone is pointing that out. There isnt any over-arching meaning or feeling involved in that.

To summarize, in my culture and any particular sub-culture i belong, pointing out that someone is wrong/incorrect is not impolite.

So, the answer to your question is - it doesnt make me feel anything in particular. Because its irrelevant.

I seem to recall that you were once located in Turkey, but in my view, pointing to cultural differences is a cheap way of avoiding the basic issue.  All around the world, hospitality is considered very important.  A host is expected to be gracious to guests and guests are expected to be gracious in return and to one another.  Here we are guests on L/L's forums, and yet, if you take a look at your lengthy post above, you have not a kind word to say to anyone, no notes of appreciation, no sense of colleagueship.  In short, it is biting, not gracious.  Parenthetically, I would add that I say this without an ounce of rancor in my heart towards you; I say it simply to hold a distorted mirror up for you to view yourself from a new angle.

Having this ungracious me-against-the-world attitude is just fine in an abstract sense, but one would suppose that you are on these forums in order to engage in dialogue and I suspect I am not alone in being now more reluctant than ever to associate with you if all I get for my troubles is a lecture on how you're right and I'm wrong, the world is black and white and you are the one who defines the contrast.  It's just kind of icky, if you know what I mean.

PS:  By the way, I must say that over the intervening eight years you have improved your English commendably.

May all beings be happy.
04-22-2018, 12:31 PM,
(04-22-2018, 04:15 AM)peregrine Wrote:  A host is expected to be gracious to guests and guests are expected to be gracious in return and to one another.  Here we are guests on L/L's forums, and yet, if you take a look at your lengthy post above, you have not a kind word to say to anyone, no notes of appreciation, no sense of colleagueship.  In short, it is biting, not gracious.

Personally, I have been dealing the issue of truth/kindness for a long time. Graciousness can feel fake and separating in a certain sense. Here is why: Because when one doesn't share what's in one's mind or (as of yet not fully opened—and that applies to everyone to some degree here and on Earth if I'm not mistaken) heart, then there is separation. I may not be articulating this well, because I still haven't resolved it for myself. But it seems to me this is a condition every Wanderer, every misfit from society, every genius, every person who doesn't align with the mainstream, feels in general to some degree.

There is a line I don't get, because I haven't integrated heart and head, I suppose. I take Unity100 for who he is. I welcome diversity. I don't think he means to cause offense. I like dealing with outright honesty. I am more inclined to have trouble with passive-aggressive "sweet" posts which camoulflage attacks, of which there have been many here. And one thing I find irritating on so many levels is that anyone is holding up a mirror to me, because it's no one's job to do so (and it just feels downright self-righteous)—this is my journey and if there is a mirror to be observed, that mirror is generated by my own self. And in this, I mean no disrespect to you Peregrine—your posts are mature, insightful, and intelligent—and I can follow the chain of events to see why you mentioned it (I just don't agree with that sort of concept). Nor do I think I'm "right" about anything. I'm just jumping in here with my perspective on kindness/truth, and adding more "truth" than I intended. Tongue

In any case, not being an advocate of censorship, let this conversation go where it will. It wouldn't be half as much fun here if we were all the same. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Diana's post:
rva_jeremy
04-22-2018, 12:32 PM,
(04-21-2018, 01:52 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:  So the blue ray, for the negative adept, is about recognizing truth, but then projecting that truth in a distorted form, intentionally. Often, I believe, that would constitute the distortion of truth without love - which isn't truth at all, is it?

Both my neighbor and myself have cars with turbocharged engines.  He has his set to give more power, but when you punch the gas pedal, on his car there is a latency before the turbocharger kicks in.  I can't stand that.  He wants more power while I want a smooth ride without the delay in power.  So, there's a trade-off where we each get a different experience and the Creator gets more variety, you might say.

Negative entities are not without love.  They go through an entire density of learning lessons of love.  It just ain't what you yourself would recognize as feeling loving.  In my view, they put various filters on love and beauty, and make various trade-offs, mostly having to do with the joy of power.  They simply choose to define it differently and then they run with that as far as they can go.  This may have to do with the beauty of loud motorcycles or the elegance of weapons of mass destruction.  Again, this is not love and beauty as you would define it, but we're not talking about you.

Wisdom would go the same way.  Working with the laws of physics to create material designs to blow up the world would be an instance of wisdom without love, as you inquire about above, but I would view it as wisdom with a strangely filtered experience of love.  It has to do with love of power, love of domination.  And one can run with this as far as one can go, and the Creator's experience will be expanded in the doing of it.  And maybe we lose the planet in the process.  I'm not saying it's without drawbacks, I'm just offering a particular perspective on the love/wisdom relationship. 

Some people distort a guitar sounds and call it rock and roll.  Some tweak their cars.  Some tweak their psyche or their energy bodies and get off on feeling that kind of power.  Myself, I enjoy single malt Scotch and fine cigars.  Pick your poison, eh?

May all beings be happy.
The following 2 users Like peregrine's post:
Highrculling, rva_jeremy
04-22-2018, 12:40 PM,
(04-22-2018, 12:32 PM)peregrine Wrote:  Negative entities are not without love.  They go through an entire density of learning lessons of love.  It just ain't what you yourself would recognize as feeling loving.  In my view, they put various filters on love and beauty, and make various trade-offs, mostly having to do with the joy of power.  They simply choose to define it differently and then they run with that as far as they can go.  This may have to do with the beauty of loud motorcycles or the elegance of weapons of mass destruction.  Again, this is not love and beauty as you would define it, but we're not talking about you.

Wisdom would go the same way.  Working with the laws of physics to create material designs to blow up the world would be an instance of wisdom without love, as you inquire about above, but I would view it as wisdom with a strangely filtered experience of love.  It has to do with love of power, love of domination.  And one can run with this as far as one can go, and the Creator's experience will be expanded in the doing of it.  And maybe we lose the planet in the process.  I'm not saying it's without drawbacks, I'm just offering a particular perspective on the love/wisdom relationship. 

This may be hard to hear, but I think there is wisdom in it. No pun intended.  Tongue
04-22-2018, 12:56 PM,
(04-22-2018, 12:31 PM)Diana Wrote:  
(04-22-2018, 04:15 AM)peregrine Wrote:  A host is expected to be gracious to guests and guests are expected to be gracious in return and to one another.  Here we are guests on L/L's forums, and yet, if you take a look at your lengthy post above, you have not a kind word to say to anyone, no notes of appreciation, no sense of colleagueship.  In short, it is biting, not gracious.

Personally, I have been dealing the issue of truth/kindness for a long time. Graciousness can feel fake and separating in a certain sense. Here is why: Because when one doesn't share what's in one's mind or (as of yet not fully opened—and that applies to everyone to some degree here and on Earth if I'm not mistaken) heart, then there is separation. I may not be articulating this well, because I still haven't resolved it for myself. But it seems to me this is a condition every Wanderer, every misfit from society, every genius, every person who doesn't align with the mainstream, feels in general to some degree.

There is a line I don't get, because I haven't integrated heart and head, I suppose. I take Unity100 for who he is. I welcome diversity. I don't think he means to cause offense. I like dealing with outright honesty. I am more inclined to have trouble with passive-aggressive "sweet" posts which camoulflage attacks, of which there have been many here. And one thing I find irritating on so many levels is that anyone is holding up a mirror to me, because it's no one's job to do so (and it just feels downright self-righteous)—this is my journey and if there is a mirror to be observed, that mirror is generated by my own self. And in this, I mean no disrespect to you Peregrine—your posts are mature, insightful, and intelligent—and I can follow the chain of events to see why you mentioned it (I just don't agree with that sort of concept). Nor do I think I'm "right" about anything. I'm just jumping in here with my perspective on kindness/truth, and adding more "truth" than I intended. Tongue

In any case, not being an advocate of censorship, let this conversation go where it will. It wouldn't be half as much fun here if we were all the same. Smile

Interesting thoughts.  I'm sure we all have suffered insincere hospitality and loathed it.  And yet the concept remains pure, I would aver, even as it is regularly sullied in the practice of it.  Hospitality from the heart is a high virtue which all cultures, to my knowledge, promote, at least in principle.  It is just basic service to others.  Of course, to rise to the level of sincerity, one has to know one's heart, and that can be a prickly challenge sometimes, indeed.

As to holding up the mirror, I'm just following Shakespeare who had a line about holding up a mirror to Nature and Ra who speaks about a fun house full of distorting mirrors.  This is to say,  in every interaction we encounter we cannot help but hold up a mirror to show the other party how we view it.  If I write this post to you respectfully, I offer you one sort of reflection of yourself, no?  If I'm grouchy towards you, I show another.  (Oh, and by the way, to call me self-righteous is to call the sky blue, the grass green.  No offense taken.)

I concur with your assessment and feelings about unity100's intentions and am simply asking him to moderate his attacking tone. (That's how I read it.) Either Ra or Q'uo, or both, use the metaphor of a rock tumbler and describe our journey here as smacking into one another and knocking off the rough edges.  Well, some of us move away from other-selves with the sharpest edges so as to incur less damage in the process. 
May all beings be happy.
04-22-2018, 01:16 PM,
(04-22-2018, 12:32 PM)peregrine Wrote:  Negative entities are not without love. 

such an interesting conversation. I have no idea if Donald Trump is an entity totally centered on hate or not. I just feel so often love for really aggressive people, such as dictators who seem to me so fractured because you need a ton of energy to keep on hating. Somehow the intense love of a strong STS for oneself appears to me as a real desperate call. I wonder if this feels desperate to that person or not.
04-22-2018, 01:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-22-2018, 01:20 PM by IndigoGeminiWolf.)
I saw a video once where George Bush (I don't recall which one) had broken down in tears.
Like you peregrine, I can be self-righteous.
04-22-2018, 04:14 PM,
Just wanted to thank everybody for the feedback on my questions.

Jeremy
It is not that love will tell you what to do.
It is that love will tell you how to do it with love.
Q'uo 3/19/06
04-22-2018, 04:17 PM,
Unity100 Wrote:As i mentioned just above, Ra tells in no uncertain terms that blue and green are not found in negative vibratory spectrum.

Cool; anybody know where I can find that in the text?

Jeremy
Q'uo 3/19/06
04-22-2018, 04:46 PM,
(04-22-2018, 04:17 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote:  
Unity100 Wrote:As i mentioned just above, Ra tells in no uncertain terms that blue and green are not found in negative vibratory spectrum.

Jeremy I was just studying session 62 in which Ra offers that early fifth density negatives see the difficulties posed by the light and " see creation as that which shall be put in order".

But I remember the same, as Ra telling that blue and grey are not found in negative vibratory spectrum but perhaps that is for the adept of late 5th density ?

I have in fact a question, doesn't at one time Ra says that negative entities at the beginning of 6th, will have to either regress or jump ship to the positive side ? Just wondering about poor memory.
The following 1 user Likes flofrog's post:
rva_jeremy
04-22-2018, 04:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-22-2018, 04:53 PM by xise.)

I think he's referring to the first quotation in my 4 quotation post above. Relevant parts highlighted in bold. 

(You could interpret this as only applicable to harvest into 4d, but taken with all the quotes, its not convincing to me that there is some weird system where negatives suddenly open their closed blue sometime after the start of 4th density and made another sub-choice in terms of energy configuration, whereas positives energy configuration choice remains the same throughout of embracing all colors, but if you read the Ra material in its entirety I don't find it convincing. Ra would have mentioned something given the more than a few questions on the topic imo).

STO is about universal love and therefore includes the self. All is acceptable. All. Every single thing. 
The following 2 users Like xise's post:
flofrog, rva_jeremy
04-23-2018, 02:18 PM,
(04-22-2018, 04:52 PM)xise Wrote:  

I think he's referring to the first quotation in my 4 quotation post above. Relevant parts highlighted in bold. 

Thanks xise! For others' edification, the post with the four quotations is here.

Jeremy
Q'uo 3/19/06
The following 2 users Like rva_jeremy's post:
flofrog, xise
04-23-2018, 04:13 PM,
(04-23-2018, 02:18 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote:  
(04-22-2018, 04:52 PM)xise Wrote:  

Thanks xise! For others' edification, the post with the four quotations is here.

thank you Jeremy. It's really rather extraordinary how hard it is in fact for a negative entity to cross densities this way and manage to open the gateway. I hope I am not negative one, i'd rather not work that hard Wink thank you too because it does confirm too that at some point the polarity in sixth density ceases and the negative entity has either to jump ship to positive or at some point regress
04-24-2018, 02:35 AM,
(04-17-2018, 08:19 PM)johncarson698 Wrote:  I dont mean to sound sexist, but when I (as a male) listen to some women discuss spirituality, its hard for me to resonate with what they are saying.  I look for logic and reasoning as to what they are saying is correct, but many times women are playing on the emotional aspects.  Its not wrong, and many times i know what they are saying is correct, but it just doesnt resonate with me.

I didn't get a chance to say this earlier, but I've enjoyed your posts on this topic.  Some of then have reminded me of a Stompin' Tom Connors song that begins this way:

I work all week,
My wife works, too.
She gets a perm,
I buy brew.

All I can do is repeat what the French say about this dynamic: Viva le difference!  How boring it would be otherwise.

(04-18-2018, 04:24 PM)flofrog Wrote:  I wonder Peregrine if the conversation doesn't veer more to the wisdom just because love is so much an immediate known concept that it is harder to debate it in depth, even though both are linked f course and  their balance. By the way I have  loved your comments and this thread in particular.

I agree that Love is a more complex topic.  Perhaps we can concentrate on that soon?

(04-22-2018, 01:18 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  Like you peregrine, I can be self-righteous.

You don't show it much these days.  I can recall a time when you held tightly to your delusions to the point that others who were trying to help had a tough time getting through to you.  But since then you seem to have held tightly to humility.  Given the strenuous path you've been on, I'd say that's a significant accomplishment.  On the other hand, there are positive aspects attendant to one who is disposed towards self-righteousness such as perseverance in the face of social non-acceptance, and I would say that you have been something of a model in that regard.  It's a queer balance is it not?  But it gives one the opportunity to search as deeply as one can to decide what one feels is most true, and, if one can come through such a passage, the result is priceless.  The result is a much deeper feeling of validation and more groundedness of being.  Yes?  No?

May all beings be happy.
The following 2 users Like peregrine's post:
flofrog, IndigoGeminiWolf
04-25-2018, 07:19 PM,
The main issue in this thread has been primarily framed as a conflict between love and wisdom, but can also be framed as a tension between intuitive perception and conceptual thought. This is what Ra had to say about the usefulness of each.

Ra 49.4 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. The lobes of your physical complex brain are alike in their use of weak electrical energy. The entity ruled by intuition and impulse is equal to the entity governed by rational analysis when polarity is considered. The lobes may both be used for service to self or service to others. It may seem that the rational or analytical mind might have more of a possibility of successfully pursuing the negative orientation due to the fact that, in our understanding, too much order is by its essence negative. However, this same ability to structure abstract concepts and to analyze experiential data may be the key to rapid positive polarization. It may be said that those whose analytical capacities are predominant have somewhat more to work with in polarizing.

The function of intuition is to inform intelligence. In your illusion the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception. As you may see, these two types of brain structure need to be balanced in order that the net sum of experiential catalyst will be polarization and illumination, for without the acceptance by the rational mind of the worth of the intuitive faculty the creative aspects which aid in illumination will be stifled.
The following 6 users Like Stranger's post:
flofrog, Highrculling, Louisabell, Minyatur, Sprout, sunnysideup
04-25-2018, 11:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2018, 11:27 PM by unity100.)
(04-22-2018, 04:15 AM)peregrine Wrote:  I seem to recall that you were once located in Turkey, but in my view, pointing to cultural differences is a cheap way of avoiding the basic issue.

Im not in Turkey since a while, and still, telling someone that s/he is wrong is not something rude where i am either. Actually, i currently dont know any populous culture in which telling someone that s/he is wrong is 'rude' except various major angloamerican cultures, and by that i mean US and UK, for other angloamerican countries' conduct seems rather different.

This is probably the reason why there is some phenomenon like 'Flat earth believers' in US. Because you people basically outlawed telling each other that one of you are wrong. And from what it seems, its replicating in other phenomenon and spreading, becoming a way to deny whatever one does not like as can be seen from various tendencies especially in alt-right forums.

Such a phenomenon does not exist anywhere in the world.

And:

Quote:All around the world, hospitality is considered very important.  A host is expected to be gracious to guests and guests are expected to be gracious in return and to one another.  Here we are guests on L/L's forums, and yet, if you take a look at your lengthy post above, you have not a kind word to say to anyone, no notes of appreciation, no sense of colleagueship.

Not sorry, but someone being wrong has nothing to do with hospitality. Guests are tolerated to some extent when they are wrong, but there is a limit to it. Leaving aside the fact that you are not a guest to me, neither i am a guest to you.

We are all here to discuss and learn, and do that objectively.

Quote:In short, it is biting, not gracious.  Parenthetically, I would add that I say this without an ounce of rancor in my heart towards you; I say it simply to hold a distorted mirror up for you to view yourself from a new angle.

Biting is calling a whole group of people various adjectives, and dubbing their dialogue 'testosterone stew'. You were the one who did it.

I just told you you were wrong. And you were, as referenced from the material we are studying.

You dont seem to be understanding the importance of this:

You were incorrect, had a major mistake in your memory of the material you were studying, which would easily make you to interpret a lot of other things, especially in real life, in a mistaken framework, leading you to make major mistakes. Some of which could be life-changing or spiritual-path hampering. The material we are studying is no feel-good material. It is actually serious stuff which has impact in one's life.

I told you that you were flat out incorrect, and i referenced you the relevant quotes to demonstrate it so. I didnt turn the dialogue in a million ways, trying to make it sound as if i wasnt telling that you were wrong but yet still telling you that you were wrong, doing which would be extremely insincere and manipulative..

I really have a very hard time wrapping my head around this 'dont tell me that i am wrong' that seems to have become a staple of contemporary progressive american culture. I read dialogue and discussion from earlier decades, it just isnt there. People like Chomsky, Buckley seem to have discussed a lot and dont seem to have hesitated from telling each other that he was wrong.

Yet here you are, compiling me a long dialogue about biting.

Quote:Having this ungracious me-against-the-world attitude is just fine in an abstract sense, but one would suppose that you are on these forums in order to engage in dialogue and I suspect I am not alone in being now more reluctant than ever to associate with you if all I get for my troubles is a lecture on how you're right and I'm wrong, the world is black and white and you are the one who defines the contrast.  It's just kind of icky, if you know what I mean.

Excuse me but there is nothing gracious with being manipulative and telling people that they are wrong, while making it appear not so - as it is practiced in contemporary american culture.

There are times when the world is black and white. That's a fact that does not change with interpretation or culture. Ignoring such concepts ends up creating environments in which people like 'Flat earth believers' and even worse come to being.

Even in the context we are, Ra Material, there are things which are black and which are white. Many, many things can be left to interpretation, personal biases and personal path, but there are many things which are black and white as well.

For example stating that there can be blue ray in the negative spectrum is wrong. Because, the material we are studying flat out says that. And that's it.

And it is important. Someone who has that kind of misperception of this material can encounter a lot of problems of serious nature if s/he builds up an entire framework of understanding which has such a misperception in it. S/he can interpret people who are extremely negative as positive entities, and vice versa, misinterpret energies, even modify his/her own energy, chakras and behavior accordingly, which would be a disaster.

If i ever make such a mistake, i want whomever i am discussing with to come up directly and tell me that i am wrong and put a relevant reference in front of me. Because that is important. I would be perpetually grateful to anyone who did something as such and corrected a major error i had in my knowledge. Because, it is important. More important than my own perception of self-worth, the perceived respect i may or may not have from others, or any other politically-correct, transient social infatuation.

You may not feel so. Your personal biases and your self perception, social conduct you are used to, cultural biases of niceness or rudeness may be more important for you. That's your preference.

I normally refrain as much as possible to point out someone is wrong, especially in interpret-able or vague cases. But when something is flat out wrong and important, it must be said.

Im perfectly ok with people who dont like this kind of sharp, clear blue conduct in things that are important, refraining discussing with me. I dont mind.

What i need is people who will tell me that i am wrong when i need it.

Im ok with a very few amount of such people discussing with me, actually more than happy with that.

And as such, since you dont seem to like the sharp, clear and rather direct nature of such blue discourse, i will refrain from replying to your posts from now on. This should alleviate any issues with the specific cultural conduct bias you prefer.

(04-22-2018, 12:56 PM)peregrine Wrote:  I concur with your assessment and feelings about unity100's intentions and am simply asking him to moderate his attacking tone. (That's how I read it.)

If you have thought me telling you that you were wrong by giving a direct reference from the material we are supposed to be studying was 'attacking', imagine what i myself felt when i read about 'testosterone stews' and whatnot.

It is clear who you had in mind when you had written that post, for

peregrine Wrote:... cellular configurations ...

There was only one single person who gave such an example in the past few weeks. And that was me.

So basically, there is an entire post as the first post of this thread which talks about testosterone stew, accusing me and people who think similar of 'not speaking of love', and a lot of other actually attacking language... still ...

I didnt ask you for an apology for all the actual offensive stuff you posted in your first post.

And yet you are here, talking about telling you that you were wrong when you were objectively wrong with a reference being 'attacking'.

As i told earlier, it will be best if i just pass by your posts, and you pass by mine.

(04-22-2018, 12:31 PM)Diana Wrote:  There is a line I don't get, because I haven't integrated heart and head, I suppose. I take Unity100 for who he is. I welcome diversity.

There - first clear, clean, crystallized manifestation of green ray in this thread. That's what green ray means: accepting despite differences.

Quote:I don't think he means to cause offense.

Offense of 'telling someone that he is wrong' seems to exist almost only in contemporary american culture. To any person who is used to that, visiting places like Germany will be shocks to the level of heart attack - leave aside from not hesitating from pointing out such things, they are much more direct and blunt about what they think about you, your habits, your opinions, what you do, what you should not do and many more. Even in business settings in which you would want to be discreet and 'non offensive.

Again, its a problem of American culture. And the question is, will these forums be aligned towards this culture, and people of different cultures will be expected to stick by it, or will it be an international environment.

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=47#3

Quote:47.3 Questioner: We chose the values of— or you were given the values of better than 50% service to others for fourth-density positive and better than 95% service to self for fourth-density negative social memory complexes. Do these two values correspond to the same rate, shall I say, of vibration?
Ra: I am Ra. I perceive you have difficulty in expressing your query. We shall respond in an attempt to clarify your query.

The vibratory rates are not to be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity. Due to the fact that the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power, the green/blue vibratory energies are not seen in the vibratory schedules or patterns of negative fourth and fifth rates of vibration.

The positive, upon the other hand, shall we say, has the full spectrum of true-color time/space vibratory patterns and thus contains a variant vibratory pattern or schedule. Each is capable of doing fourth-density work. This is the criterion for harvest.

47.4 Questioner: Did you say that blue was missing from fourth-density negative?
Ra: I am Ra. Let us clarify further. As we have previously stated, all beings have the potential for all possible vibratory rates. Thus the potential of the green and blue energy center activation is, of course, precisely where it must be in a creation of Love. However, the negatively polarized entity will have achieved harvest due to extremely efficient use of red and yellow/orange, moving directly to the gateway indigo bringing through this intelligent energy channel the instreamings of intelligent infinity.

As it applies to positive/negative energy models towards 4th, 5th densities, it must also pertain to and replicate for subsets of these models:

This means that in 3d vibrations too, lack of blue and green will indicate a negative model, whereas presence of these will indicate a positive model. Manipulation of other entities through lying and not only subverting communication for his/her own self, but also even interpreting reality and events to appease and benefit his/her own self would pertain to negative energy models and behavior.

As i said before, it is important since it affects entire perception of the world, including the society we are in. In the light of this knowledge, a lot of notable and celebrated personas in politics, entertainment, religion and business would suddenly evaluate to negative entities.
can reach me@ unity100-gmail
The following 1 user Likes unity100's post:
sunnysideup
04-26-2018, 09:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2018, 09:37 AM by Minyatur.)
(04-25-2018, 07:19 PM)Stranger Wrote:  The main issue in this thread has been primarily framed as a conflict between love and wisdom, but can also be framed as a tension between intuitive perception and conceptual thought.  This is what Ra had to say about the usefulness of each.

Ra 49.4 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. The lobes of your physical complex brain are alike in their use of weak electrical energy. The entity ruled by intuition and impulse is equal to the entity governed by rational analysis when polarity is considered. The lobes may both be used for service to self or service to others. It may seem that the rational or analytical mind might have more of a possibility of successfully pursuing the negative orientation due to the fact that, in our understanding, too much order is by its essence negative. However, this same ability to structure abstract concepts and to analyze experiential data may be the key to rapid positive polarization. It may be said that those whose analytical capacities are predominant have somewhat more to work with in polarizing.

The function of intuition is to inform intelligence. In your illusion the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception. As you may see, these two types of brain structure need to be balanced in order that the net sum of experiential catalyst will be polarization and illumination, for without the acceptance by the rational mind of the worth of the intuitive faculty the creative aspects which aid in illumination will be stifled.

The good old dilemma of consciousness to separate, whilst focused upon illusions, what is not truly separate. Us, the Creator, can go to great lengths to justify seeing many things as separate.

An imbalance toward wisdom is to block at feeling your emotional distortions because you know better, an imbalance toward love is to feel them but to have an unwillingness at balancing and aligning them beyond their current state. So to prevent yourself from feeling your subjective sense of wrongs because you know of unity requires balancing love, to prevent yourself to step beyond feeling as wrong requires balancing your wisdom to better direct your love. They're really a pair.

There is no self in the sense of separate individuality, yet there is one prevailing identity.
04-26-2018, 09:49 AM,
Unity100, I thank you for the difficult catalyst.  Someday, when we both have made the journey of 14 or so inches from our heads to hearts, then, I expect, we'll enjoy one another's company much more.  At this point, however, we seem unable find much mutual appreciation, and I see no point in continuing to squabble.  I'm going to retire from this line of disputation.

May all beings be happy.
The following 1 user Likes peregrine's post:
unity100
04-26-2018, 12:25 PM,
(04-25-2018, 11:25 PM)unity100 Wrote:  Offense of 'telling someone that he is wrong' seems to exist almost only in contemporary american culture. To any person who is used to that, visiting places like Germany will be shocks to the level of heart attack - leave aside from not hesitating from pointing out such things, they are much more direct and blunt about what they think about you, your habits, your opinions, what you do, what you should not do and many more. Even in business settings in which you would want to be discreet and 'non offensive.

Again, its a problem of American culture. And the question is, will these forums be aligned towards this culture, and people of different cultures will be expected to stick by it, or will it be an international environment.

Not all cultures besides contemporary American avoid direct confrontations of what they actually think, such as some Asian cultures. In China in business, there are elaborate protocols of "politeness" which must be observed, and you may find yourself fired from doing business with a company for things you may not even realize, such as inadvertently moving a feng shui bagua. In Japan, "politeness" is intrinsic to the culture, where circling around directness is commonly practiced. I personally think it's too much like passive-aggressive behavior. And I am speaking generally, not trying to fit everyone into a stereotypical box. 

There is also an observable and general difference between the coastal areas of the U.S. I am from NY and New Yorkers have a reputation for being blunt, forthright, outspoken etc.; and juxtaposed to this is the west coast California attitude which sometimes is called "fake."

I think I am more like you in this, Unity100, as far as I can tell from words on a screen, that I prefer honesty and forthrightness. But as I have said, I am still trying to balance this with kindness. What I have gleaned from my attempts is that it is really about detachment, not politeness or kindness. Because I don't think it's kind to lie—therein has been the essence of my conflict. But when I am detached from this world, or rather, it might be expressed as accepting, things seem to fall in place more easily with no conflict.

But this too has its challenges, as the more accepting/detached, the more the feeling of separation in a sense. And I suppose that's just another step along the way of integrating—really doing it, not just imagining—the bigger picture. Like A. Square in his cozy 2-dimensional world, even when shown the 3D world by A. Cube, he did not quite get it, but at the same time he now could never be the same—and so there would be some separation between him and the others in his world.
04-26-2018, 01:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2018, 01:35 PM by rva_jeremy.)
Unity100 Wrote:Offense of 'telling someone that he is wrong' seems to exist almost only in contemporary american culture.

When it comes to a matter of deep spiritual significance and belief to a person, I don't think it's uniquely American to take offense at being told one is wrong. If you told a devout Muslim or Christian in your own country that he or she is wrong on a point involving their faith, you would likely cause much more than mere offense.  It might be useful to consider that when you correct somebody on something that has deep meaning to them, you are asking more of them than simply to acknowledge the truth value of your point; you are asking them to change a belief with subjective significance, often something tied to their identity, and that is not always easy for anybody.

I'd also add that anytime one claims Confederation sources say something, citing it right then and there is very helpful. Nobody wants to take a third density person's word for it!

On the other hand, it would be nice if folks could learn how to not take things so personally. I mean, Unity100 could be wrong, as could any of us. His certainty is threatening only when we are uncomfortable with our own uncertainty.

Jeremy
Q'uo 3/19/06
04-26-2018, 01:34 PM,
(04-26-2018, 01:32 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote:  On the other hand, it would be nice if folks could learn how to not take things so personally. I mean, Unity100 could be wrong, as could any of us. His certainty is threatening only when we are uncomfortable with our own uncertainty.

I so agree with this. Smile