Hi. I think I am the Wanderer who was forced onto the negative path.
08-01-2017, 11:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017, 01:38 AM by 777.)
Hi. I think I am the Wanderer who was forced onto the negative path.
Quote:"69.10 Questioner: Now, has a Wanderer ever been so infringed upon by, shall I say, a negative adept or whoever and then placed in negative time/space?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

69.11 Questioner: Can you tell me of the situation that the Wanderer finds itself in and why the path back cannot be the simple moving back into the same value of positive time/space?
Ra: I am Ra. The path back revolves, firstly, about the higher self’s reluctance to enter negative space/time. This may be a significant part of the length of that path. Secondly, when a positively oriented entity incarnates in a thoroughly negative environment it must needs learn/teach the lessons of the love of self thus becoming one with its other-selves.

When this has been accomplished the entity may then choose to release the potential difference and change polarities.

However, the process of learning the accumulated lessons of love of self may be quite lengthy. Also the entity, in learning these lessons, may lose much positive orientation during the process and the choice of reversing polarities may be delayed until the mid-sixth density. All of this is, in your way of measurement, time-consuming although the end result is well.

69.12 Questioner: Is it possible to tell me roughly how many Wanderers that have come to this planet within this master cycle have experienced this displacement into a negative time/space? Just wondering if there have been many.
Ra: I am Ra. We can note the number of such occurrences. There has been only one. We cannot, due to the Law of Confusion, discuss the entity.

69.13 Questioner: You said the higher self is reluctant to enter negative space/time. Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. The incarnative process involves being incarnated from time/space to space/time. This is correct.

69.14 Questioner: Then the positively polarized entity (I will make this statement and see if I am correct), when first moved into time/space of a negative polarization experiences nothing but darkness. Then, on incarnation into negative space/time by the higher self, it experiences a negative space/time environment with negatively polarized other-selves. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

69.15 Questioner: It would seem to me that this would be an extremely difficult situation for the positively polarized entity and the learning process would be extremely traumatic. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. Let us say that the positively polarized individual makes a poor student of the love of self and thus spends much more time, if you will, than those native to that pattern of vibrations.

69.16 Questioner: Is there no process or way by which the entity, once misplaced, and I am assuming this misplacement must be a function of his free will in some way. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is absolutely correct.

69.17 Questioner: Now, this is a point that I find quite confusing to me.

It is a function of the free will of the positively polarized entity to move into negatively polarized time/space. However, it is also a function of his lack of understanding of what he is doing. I am sure if the entity had full understanding of what he was doing that he would not do it. It is a function of his negatively polarized other-self creating a situation by which he is, shall I say, lured to that configuration. What is the principle with respect to the first distortion that allows this to occur since we have two portions of the Creator, each of equal value or equal potential, shall I say, but oppositely polarized and we have this situation resulting. Could you tell me the philosophical principle behind this particular act?
Ra: I am Ra. There are two important points in this regard. Firstly, we may note the situation wherein an entity gets a road map which is poorly marked and in fact is quite incorrect. The entity sets out to its destination. It wishes only to reach the point of destination but, becoming confused by the faulty authority and not knowing the territory through which it drives, it becomes hopelessly lost.

Free will does not mean that there will be no circumstances when calculations will be awry. This is so in all aspects of the life experience. Although there are no mistakes, there are surprises."

There is more on this subject in session 68, the rest of session 69, as well as 70.

When I read this it resonated with me very deeply. I have meditated upon this for months and I think that it applies exactly to the scenario that I am in.

I am aware that the path of a Wanderer in 3rd density is typically quite traumatic and many feel lost from time to time. That said, the path that I have been on has been absolutely absurd... The only reason why I am alive and sane to any degree at the moment, is a sense of humor about it all.

My story is extremely complicated and it is likely that I will not be able to share every single detail.

For now I will share this... I had an extremely traumatic childhood filled with abuse, neglect, and bullying (the latter of which seems to be common with some Wanderers, from the other stories I have read).

At the age of 16 I began awakening. Part of this was catalyzed by a mentor figure who on a surface level was very intelligent, charismatic, and talented in multiple fields, emphasizing service to others... On a deeper level he turned out to be a violently abusive and psychotically angry sociopath. Several others had this experience with him... For him, STO polarity seemed to be an outlet for him to express his ego issues through a sort of messiah complex, which in his eyes, justified his severe abuse of others. I was the youngest of those he mentored and I also bore the greatest brunt of his hatred.

After becoming free from this situation I still maintained great empathy for others... I have made massive efforts and sacrifices to embrace my natural positive state. Yet every time that I have sought to serve others, situations have gone horribly awry, and the universe seems to be repeatedly sending me signs that I should apparently be more selfish.

It has been very dark... I both have witnessed and experienced massive amounts of physical, mental, and spiritual brutality. There have been many positive and beautiful experiences I have been grateful for as well... I realize that this is all simply a dream, an interactive movie of sorts. Without that perspective, I would probably be dead right now.

I recently turned 23. 2 months before I turned 19, I was initiated into the occult. I have experienced numerous anomalous supernatural phenomena (some of which have been confirmed by other witnesses) to the point where I've accepted that my life will never be "normal."

Last year, I entered correspondence with a high level secret society member deeply involved with the STS faction of the shadow government... What some would call the "evil Illuminati." As far as my interactions with him went, they were actually quite pleasant, despite his connections... I believe that he affords deeper levels of respect to those in tune with the spiritual, than members of the general population. I also believe in some ways, his disclosure of certain pieces of information to seekers was a sort of personal redemption for him... He expressed regret in being involved in certain aspects of the system.

He revealed numerous events to me regarding world events (and others part of the group discussion) before they began happening... That combined with his extensive esoteric knowledge was more than enough proof of his legitimacy. I am reluctant to speak on what was revealed at this time.

There is much more that I can write... But I have been told that I can be quite overwhelming at times. There is also quite sensitive information that I may or may not be comfortable sharing... Both regarding the true nature of the control system (which many of you are already likely aware of) as well as the more intimate details of my life.

I am currently exhausted and I do not have the capacity to unpack my experiences at this time anyways... Which have been quite surreal. There are levels of strangeness in the correlations, complexities, and synchronicities that I am still processing myself... If others want to hear it I may write further... I have been under severe attack in multiple forms in the past, for speaking on certain matters too openly.

That said... I thought that if there were any place where people might find such stories and information valuable, it would be here. To be honest, I am currently in a state of near total despair for both myself and the world. Despite my youth, I have experienced nearly every conceivable state on the emotional spectrum, and I recognize all as transitory illusion. I operate in a state of detachment knowing that this too will pass.

I am posting here at the moment, however, because despite all my efforts, I have no idea what to do at this point. Every time I try to help, things become worse. The only "plan" that I have is to meditate and disappear completely for quite some time.

So I thought it might help me figure out my next steps and make sense of it all... Also I figured that others may find it interesting.

Oh... I have tried telling my story to others, many of whom have reacted quite negatively... Out of disturbance, terror, disbelief... Some even admitted to being envious of my tale (I would not wish it upon others... But I suppose it has been interesting). I do reserve the right to keep quiet about the exact details if I feel that the vibrations are off. This is for my own safety.

Namaste.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 6 users Like 777's post:
Aaron, Fuse, MangusKhan, ScottK, siriusaqua, sunnysideup
08-02-2017, 06:37 AM,
RE: Hi. I think I am the Wanderer who was forced onto the negative path.
Hello there and welcome to the forums  Smile

I would like to let you know that you are not alone (although it may seem that way) and that there are others that have had similar experiences and feelings regarding themselves and the current state of the world.

I think I can relate (perhaps in part) to your sense of despair that you have experienced. The Veil of Forgetting didnt affect me as much as it does most people and I knew or could sense I was different or from elsewhere from an early age. As the years past by this home sickness and yearning for answers turn into depression, anxiety, frustration and despair, I have thought of suicide more times than I care to remember. In late 2015 one night while feeling hopelessly depressed I got a Visitor (non-corporeal) and this Visitor took my sadness away that night if only for a while. A few weeks later I got more Visitors and I think they were fixing me and doing energy work. (You can read more about my stuff in a thread titled The Long Night)

It's 2017 now and since the Visitors came I now seem to have certain "abilities" (although crude). My Crown Chakra has been active almost every day (feels like a cool breeze/flame) since they came and I'm also able to direct energy there and also to my Third Eye. (still not really sure why my Crown is doing this)

So I also feel rather exhausted from all the years or depression and I dont have a direction in life and it makes me really frustrated and sad, I'm not sure why I'm here.

I am in no way attempting to compare my experiences with yours but merely sharing some of what I am going through so that you can see that we are all in this together.  Smile

I wish you well and I wish you light.
The Traveler

"Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill. While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him." - Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine
The following 1 user Likes The Traveler's post:
08-02-2017, 11:40 AM,
WELCOME!
i love your username :)

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
The following 1 user Likes isis's post:
08-08-2017, 07:31 AM,
Hmm. You are truly really sensetive and if you are about 19-above year old it will be quite hard times anyvay. Negative forces get you very easy because you dont have enough experience to reject thme. Here in this and next and next level there is always both positive and negatives forces because simply that state where we are need them both to run. I have sense them both and to me it is quite same what happen but something pulls me that i had keep things going on positive site. I think i have been here many many times and my young son tells me same. negative forces take allways young and unexperienced peoples but all what they will promise is kind of lie because they all are sellfishlove and it is their weakness and power same time.

I have kind of sparkle inside me and it is so powerfull that i cant stop it and i had to fight all my life that i dont destroy everything around me with it. It is ancient survival skill and i think it cames from lemuria. It came me from ancien norht tribe witch one blood is inside me. From there also came that extermely sensitive and knowledge path. But to you i can only say that i sense that you are not negative side because you dont birth to negative side. Choise is yours and if you sense positive i think the One the God and the stringstarlights winds will show you what is your place and duty.
The following 1 user Likes so-gui-li78's post:
MangusKhan
08-12-2017, 12:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-12-2017, 07:14 PM by Infinite Unity.)
(08-02-2017, 06:37 AM)The Traveler Wrote:  Hello there and welcome to the forums  Smile

I would like to let you know that you are not alone (although it may seem that way) and that there are others that have had similar experiences and feelings regarding themselves and the current state of the world.

I think I can relate (perhaps in part) to your sense of despair that you have experienced. The Veil of Forgetting didnt affect me as much as it does most people and I knew or could sense I was different or from elsewhere from an early age. As the years past by this home sickness and yearning for answers turn into depression, anxiety, frustration and despair, I have thought of suicide more times than I care to remember. In late 2015 one night while feeling hopelessly depressed I got a Visitor (non-corporeal) and this Visitor took my sadness away that night if only for a while. A few weeks later I got more Visitors and I think they were fixing me and doing energy work. (You can read more about my stuff in a thread titled The Long Night)

It's 2017 now and since the Visitors came I now seem to have certain "abilities" (although crude). My Crown Chakra has been active almost every day (feels like a cool breeze/flame) since they came and I'm also able to direct energy there and also to my Third Eye. (still not really sure why my Crown is doing this)

So I also feel rather exhausted from all the years or depression and I dont have a direction in life and it makes me really frustrated and sad, I'm not sure why I'm here.

I am in no way attempting to compare my experiences with yours but merely sharing some of what I am going through so that you can see that we are all in this together.  Smile

I wish you well and I wish you light.
The Traveler

I believe you are doing what you came to do, just being.
The energetic system works a lot like heat of thermodynamics. The entity cycling at a higher awarness is in a sense for understanding, is generating heat, entities that are cycling at a lower level of awareness will be cooler. And your heat will naturally flow to them. This in my opinion is why a lot of wanderers are exhausted.