Daily Q'uote
06-25-2019, 06:01 AM,
RE: Daily Q'uote
Hah, that is where we, frogs, are in trouble. We persevere but without any consistency, hopping to inconstant places. The rest of you, are, just so lucky.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes flofrog's post:
Quan
06-25-2019, 11:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-25-2019, 11:22 AM by RitaJC.)
(06-25-2019, 04:32 AM)Quan Wrote:  The Daily Q'uote for June 25, 2019

"�It is not only intent, but intent carried through with even and steadfast perseverance that creates personal power."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1019.aspx

Hence the saying "consistency is king" Tongue

How wonderful that I am not interested in "personal power" in the slightest any more Smile

I can hop around as inconsistently as I please Big Grin

Must be a frog or smthg Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes RitaJC's post:
flofrog
06-25-2019, 02:38 PM,
(06-21-2019, 08:52 AM)Quan Wrote:  The Daily Q'uote for June 21, 2019

"There is no error which an entity may make during which an opportunity for growth and learning is forever past. Each seeker has an infinite amount of time to learn the lessons of this density, to grasp the illusory nature of all that is born, blooms, withers and dies. Each of you hungers for a food which is spiritual, for part of you is an imperishable being of light and that portion of you is your reality. That consciousness is not only your consciousness, but within it, largely in the deeper portions of the mind, lies the entire creation."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_0723.aspx

The true magic "That consciousness is not only your consciousness, but within it, largely in the deeper portions of the mind, lies the entire creation.".. can be fun sometimes to deliberately boggle the conscious mind, this one especially can achieve that Tongue

(06-25-2019, 11:21 AM)RitaJC Wrote:  
(06-25-2019, 04:32 AM)Quan Wrote:  The Daily Q'uote for June 25, 2019

"�It is not only intent, but intent carried through with even and steadfast perseverance that creates personal power."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1019.aspx

Hence the saying "consistency is king" Tongue

How wonderful that I am not interested in "personal power" in the slightest any more Smile

I can hop around as inconsistently as I please Big Grin

Must be a frog or smthg Big Grin

tee hee...that's adorable Rita
Your joy is your sorrow unmasked
The following 3 users Like kristina's post:
flofrog, Quan, RitaJC
Yesterday, 04:10 AM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 04:10 AM by Quan.)
(06-25-2019, 06:01 AM)flofrog Wrote:  Hah, that is where we, frogs, are in trouble. We persevere but without any consistency, hopping to inconstant places. The rest of you, are, just so lucky.

Well there is some consistency, when it rains I can hear the frogs always singing with joy Tongue
The following 2 users Like Quan's post:
flofrog, kristina
Yesterday, 04:12 AM,
The Daily Q'uote for June 26, 2019

"We encourage each of you to trust in the self, to listen to those hunches and intuitions that are the only voice into the conscious mind of the deeper and larger self that exists below the threshold of consciousness. Each of you is as the fruit of the true vine. Each of you has roots in heaven. Within each of you dwells perfection, truth and infinite love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1999/1999_0207.aspx
The following 4 users Like Quan's post:
flofrog, Highrculling, hounsic, RitaJC
Yesterday, 10:28 AM,
(Yesterday, 04:10 AM)Quan Wrote:  
(06-25-2019, 06:01 AM)flofrog Wrote:  Hah, that is where we, frogs, are in trouble. We persevere but without any consistency, hopping to inconstant places. The rest of you, are, just so lucky.

Well there is some consistency, when it rains I can hear the frogs always singing with joy Tongue

Sounds about right Quan. Don't you wish you were a little froggie sometimes? I would love to leave my responsible ways to hop here and there with nowhere in mind to be. You're adorable Flo.
Your joy is your sorrow unmasked
The following 3 users Like kristina's post:
flofrog, hounsic, RitaJC