Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling
08-17-2018, 07:09 PM,
RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling
Thanking of our Foodstuffs

Date: 18 August, Saturday
Time: 10AM EST, 3PM London, 10PM Beijing, 1159pm Sydney

/ /

Theme: not many people go (willingly) without food for more than 24 hours.  Next to air and water, it's one of those 'ingredients of life' that is very essential.

And we can eat all different kinds of foods.  It can be cooked in many ways.  It can be sourced from different kinds of producers.

It's one of the richest catalysts that we have; and there's so many attitudes and ways of approaching it.

So we'll just be super THANKFUL in this meditation, for the foods that we choose to make part of our bodies.  To acknowledge the mutual interaction that happens.  That's there's a choice in almost every meal that comes our way.

Blessings.

/ /

Quote:40.14 Questioner: In dietary matters, what would be the foods that one would include and what would be the foods that one would exclude in a general way for the most or the greatest care of one’s bodily complex?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we underline and emphasize that this information is not to be understood literally but as a link or psychological nudge for the body and the mind and spirit. Thus it is the care and respect for the self that is the true thing of importance. In this light we may iterate the basic information given for this instrument’s diet.

The vegetables, the fruits, the grains, and to the extent necessary for the individual metabolism, the animal products.

These are those substances showing respect for the self.

In addition, though this has not been mentioned, for this instrument is not in need of purification, those entities in need of purging the self of a poison thought-form or emotion complex do well to take care in following a program of careful fasting until the destructive thought-form has been purged analogously with the by-products of ridding the physical vehicle of excess material.

Again you see the value not to the body complex but used as a link for the mind and spirit. Thus self reveals self to self.

Namaste.
Find all posts by this user
08-24-2018, 11:25 AM,
Sending Love to the Creation

Date: 25 August, Saturday

/ /

Theme: in all likelihood, we are more in need of experiencing love, as individuals, rather than the entire Creation needing Love from us.

But this will be an interesting exercise anyway, for the heart chakra.

Universal COMPASSION.  Universal LOVE.

let's see where it goes Smile

G

/ /

Quote:81.23 Questioner: Just… it’s unimportant, but just roughly how many other of these galaxies has Ra, shall we say, traveled to?

Ra: I am Ra.

We have opened our hearts in radiation of love to the entire creation. Approximately 90 percent of the creation is at some level aware of the sending and able to reply.

All of the infinite Logoi are one in the consciousness of love.

This is the type of contact which we enjoy rather than travel.

/ /

ANAHATA

[Image: bLVmuwwh.jpg]
08-31-2018, 08:34 AM,
Honoring the Positive Path

Date: 1 September , Saturday

/ /

Theme: There are many ways to interpret and make sense of our personal experience.  One is the positive interpretation; one is the negative one; and another is a kind of non use - one that is not truly committed.

Depending on the area in our lives - we will often demonstrate a different kind of choice.

But on the whole - the positive path is definitely open in all situations - no matter how difficult.  It can take some work to find that interpretation though!

In this Meditation, we'll honor the positive path, and all that it brings.

Namaste.

/ /

Quote:95.24 Questioner: From that statement I interpret the following meaning: That if the Experience of the Mind has sufficiently chosen the right-hand path, as total purity is approached in choosing of the right-hand path, then total imperviousness from the effect of the left-hand catalyst is also approached. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exquisitely perceptive. The seeker which has purely chosen the service-to-others path shall certainly not have a variant apparent incarnational experience. There is no outward shelter in your illusion from the gusts, flurries, and blizzards of quick and cruel catalyst.

However, to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. The cruelest blow is seen with an ambiance of challenges offered and opportunities to come. Thusly, the great pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all interpretation may be seen to be protected by light.

/ /

ps, Sean has kindly agreed to take the Lead Role in this Meditation.  I'll be absent this week, due to Homecoming Attendance.

Thanks again Sean!
09-07-2018, 05:34 PM,
Restitution for Maldek

Date: 8 September , Saturday

/ /

Theme: It feels like it's been a little while since we did a Maldek one.  Or maybe it just feels 'right'.

So let's go with this one Smile

Of course - it's unlikely that the folks (in this meditation) were involved (directly) with the destruction of Maldek.  It's probably unlikely we were there, in a 3d body, at the time.

Nonetheless, a blown-up planet is a blown-up planet.  Everyone feels the loss (how did it mess up the astrology in this solar system??).

Anyway - back on point.  Restitution for Maldek.  Offering what forgiveness, acceptance, and Understanding that we are able.  Maybe to smooth the process even a little bit.

Namaste.

/ /

Any questions about the times - please PM me to confirm!!

Namaste.

Quote:10.7 Questioner: When Maldek was destroyed, did all people of Maldek have the problem or were some advanced enough to transfer to other planets?

Ra: I am Ra. In the occurrence of planetary dissolution none escaped, for this is an action which redounds to the social complex of the planetary complex itself. None escaped the knot or tangle.

Quote:11.3 Questioner: You said yesterday that Maldek was destroyed due to warfare. If Maldek hadn’t destroyed itself due to warfare would it have become a planet that evolved with self-service and would the entities have increased in density, gone on to say the fourth, fifth density in the negative sense or the sense of self-service?

Ra: I am Ra. The planetary social memory complex, Maldek, had in common with your own sphere the situation of a mixture of energy direction. Thus it, though unknown, would most probably have been a mixed harvest — a few moving to fourth density, a few moving towards fourth density in service to self, the great majority repeating third density. This is approximate due to the fact that parallel possibility/probability vortices cease when action occurs and new probability/possibility vortices are begun.

Quote:9.18 However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”
09-14-2018, 12:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 12:33 PM by Bring4th_Plenum.)
Thanking the Translators of the Law of One

Date: 15 September , Saturday

/ /

Theme: Everyone has a Service.  I believe that the Translators (of the Law of One into foreign languages) have done a big Service.  And the Translation Work is still ongoing.  I met two of them at Homecoming!

Not everyone can read English.  And even native speakers have problems reading Ra!  It's dense!  And so you can imagine how difficult it is for someone who has little English, to even make a start.

This is where the Translations play a Role.

In this Meditation, we'll just thank all the Translators.  Both for their past work, and any current work.

It helps this text reach a wider audience Smile

G

/ /

Quote:37.2 Questioner: I don’t know if you can comment on the difficulty we will have in making the Law of One available to those who would require it and want it. It is not something that is easy to disseminate to those who want it at this time. I am sure there are many, especially the Wanderers, who want this information, but we will have to do something else in order to get it into their hands in the way of added material, I am afraid. Is it possible for you to comment on this?

Ra: I am Ra. It is possible.

/ /

37.3 Questioner: Will you comment on it?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall. Firstly, the choosing of this group to do some work to serve others was of an intensive nature. Each present sacrificed much for no tangible result. Each may search its heart for the type of sacrifice, knowing that the material sacrifices are the least; the intensive commitment to blending into an harmonious group at the apex of sacrifice. Under these conditions we found your vibration. We observed your vibration. It will not be seen often. We do not wish to puff up the pride, but we shall not chaffer with the circumstances necessary for our particular contact. Thus you have received and we willingly undertake the honor/duty of continuing to offer transmissions of concepts which are, to the best of our abilities, precise in nature and grounded in the attempt to unify many of those things that concern you.

Secondly, the use you make of these transmissions is completely at your discretion. We suggest the flowing of the natural intuitive senses and a minimum of the distortion towards concern. We are content, as we have said, to be able to aid in the evolution of one of your peoples. Whatever efforts you make cannot disappoint us, for that number already exceeds one.

and

Quote:17.2 Questioner: Is it possible to help an entity to reach fourth-density level in these last days?

Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your term, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

Thank you Translators!
09-21-2018, 11:15 AM,
The Archetype of Hope and Faith

Date: 22 September , Saturday

/ /

Theme: Depression and Despair are very real things on this Planet.  They are not just an imagined state.  It is also not just a PURELY MENTAL STATE imo.  That is - true depression is something that involves the Spirit.  A despair that our soul's Journey is futile, and has no point at all.

The archetype which sparks changes in the awareness of the Spirit is that of Hope/Faith.

This is the card:

[Image: e2swdLCm.jpg]

In the traditional system, it is called the 'Star'.

In Ra's system, it is the: CATALYST OF THE SPIRIT.

Quote:80.13 Questioner: Then is this, from the point of view or with respect to the fifteenth archetype, somewhat of an excursion into the Matrix of the Spirit in this process? Does that make any sense?

Ra: I am Ra. The excursion of which you speak and the process of disassociation is most usually linked with that archetype you call Hope which we would prefer to call Faith. This archetype is the Catalyst of the Spirit and, because of the illuminations of the Potentiator of the Spirit, will begin to cause these changes in the adept’s viewpoint.

/ /