Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling
01-26-2018, 03:33 PM,
RE: Chatroom Meditation: Scheduling
Thoughts for Cape Town, and the Water Crisis

Date: 27 January, Saturday
Time: 9AM EST, 2PM London, 10PM Beijing, 1am (Sunday) Sydney

/ /

Theme: As you may have heard, Cape Town (in South Africa) is undergoing a water crisis.

There are certain things about modern living we take for granted: running water, always on electricity, safe transportation, fast internet, mobile phones.

When one of those becomes at risk, panic and fear can set in.

And so we can offer our thoughts to this city of 4 million people, as they face this situation.

Blessings.
Find all posts by this user
02-02-2018, 04:38 PM,
Acknowledging our Guides

Date: 3 February, Saturday

/ /

Theme: We'll just spend some time in this meditation in acknowledging those unseen guides in our life.  That always have their eye on us, and offer us a helpful nudge when the opportunity permits.

No doubt, they also influence our dreams and intuition, and their presence is an ongoing part of our Journey.

There is much that they offer, that we barely even perceive, I think!

/ /

Quote:54.3 Questioner: Would you please do that?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have noted, each mind/body/spirit complex has several guides available to it. The persona of two of these guides is the polarity of male and female. The third is androgynous and represents a more unified conceptualization faculty.

The guide speaking as sound vibration complex, Angelica, was the female polarized persona. The message may not be fully explicated due to the Law of Confusion. We may suggest that in order to progress, a state of some dissatisfaction will be present, thus giving the entity the stimulus for further seeking. This dissatisfaction, nervousness, or angst, if you will, is not of itself useful. Thus its use is indirect.

Quote:69.5 Questioner: Why is this trance state, as we call it, different? Why are there not protective entities available in this particular state?

Ra: I am Ra. The uniqueness of this situation is not the lack of friends, for this, as all entities, has its guides or angelic presences and, due to polarization, teachers and friends also. The unique characteristic of the workings which the social memory complex Ra and your group have begun is the intent to serve others with the highest attempt at near purity which we as comrades may achieve.

Namaste.

<3
02-09-2018, 08:10 AM,
Thoughts for those in India, without access to Electricity

Date: 10 February, Saturday

/ /

Theme: Modernization means different things to different people.  For some, it's progress without any bad symptoms; for others, it means greater control and reliance on government and business entities; some of which are very exploitative, and non-positive.

I've just been reading today about the state of rural India.  How some 240-300 million people don't have access to the electrical grid.  It's not that they can't pay - their villages and areas are just not wired into the grid.  After all - setting up electrical infrastructure costs big money, in terms of investment.

Maybe life is better off for them that way? Who can say.

But at least the opportunity of having electricity changes things in a big way.

It was one of the goals of Tesla, to bring free electricity to the entire planet.

Quote:11.26 Questioner: How was Tesla’s work supposed to benefit man on Earth, and what were its purposes?

Ra: I am Ra. The most desired purpose of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was the freeing of all planetary entities from darkness. Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.

/ /

11.27 Questioner: By freeing the planetary entities from darkness, precisely what do you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. [Most of the following answer was lost due to tape recorder malfunction. The core of the response was as follows.] We spoke of freeing people from darkness in a literal sense.

/ /

11.28 Questioner: Would this freeing from darkness be commensurate with the Law of One or does this have any real product?

Ra: I am Ra. The product of such a freeing would create two experiences.

Firstly, the experience of no need to find the necessary emolument for payment, in your money, for energy.

Secondly, the leisure afforded, thereby exemplifying the possibility and enhancing the probability of the freedom to then search the self for the beginning of seeking the Law of One.

Few there are working physically from daybreak to darkness, as you name them, upon your plane who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious fashion.

So in this meditation, we'll extend our thoughts to those who don't have the opportunity of experiencing reliable, always-on electricity.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/indias-huge-need-for-electricity-is-a-problem-for-the-planet/2015/11/06/a9e004e6-622d-11e5-8475-781cc9851652_story.html?utm_term=.b9dce9982ec5

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-01-24/living-in-the-dark-240-million-indians-have-no-electricity

Blessings.
02-16-2018, 01:03 PM,
Reaching out to those with Depression

Date: 17 February, Saturday

/ /

Theme: Mental illness seems to be increasing in it's presence.  Whether it's bipolar, schizophrenia, anxiety, or depression, it's a strong catalyst.

One of the reasons is that people might not be willing to face themselves, and the illness is not necessary a primary cause, but is the inability to process or work through some difficult trauma/experience.

Quote:40.15 Questioner: Thank you. A very important concept. Does the fact that basic vibration that we experience now is green true color, or fourth density, account for the fact that there are many mental effects upon material objects that are now observable for the first time in a mass way like the bending of metal by mind?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the final query in total of this working. This is not only correct but we suggest you take this concept further and understand the great number of entities with the so-called mental diseases being due to the effect of this green-ray true color upon the mental configurations of those unready mentally to face the self for the first time.

I think that statement holds true not only for those "unready mentally to face the self for the first time", but even for those who have worked with patterns and issues for a longer time.  

Given the intensity of catalyst on this earth plane, it's understandable that we're all going to encounter things that we can't face or acknowledge, and some kind of mental reaction/illness is the response to not being able to work through it.

And depression is one of those big mental issues.  Some suffer from it due to heightened circumstances; and then they are able to work through it.  For others, it's a more long-term condition, and something that is part of their daily experience.  I think most people have gone through some aspect of it, and can appreciate what it feels like to have little prospect of hope and change.  

So we'll do our best to honor this condition, and reach out with a loving approach.

Blessings.

/ /
11 hours ago, (This post was last modified: 11 hours ago by Bring4th_Plenum.)
Acknowledging the Second Distortion

Date: 24 February, Saturday

/ /

Theme: The Second Distortion is also known as the 'Law of Love', in Ra's terms.

There are some very beautiful and expansive quotes in relation to this.

I'll post them here:

Quote:15.21 Questioner: Well, in yesterday’s material you stated “we offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes.” You also mentioned earlier that the first paradox, or the first distortion I meant, was the distortion of free will. Could you tell me if there’s a sequence? Is there a first, second, third, fourth distortion of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

Quote:27.13 Questioner: Is Love— is there a manifestation of love that we could call vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. Again we reach semantic difficulties. The vibration or density of love or understanding is not a term used in the same sense as the second distortion, Love; the distortion Love being the great activator and primal co-Creator of various creations using intelligent infinity; the vibration love being that density in which those who have learned to do an activity called “loving” without significant distortion, then seek the ways of light or wisdom. Thus in vibratory sense love comes into light in the sense of the activity of unity in its free will. Love uses light and has the power to direct light in its distortions. Thus vibratory complexes recapitulate in reverse the creation in its unity, thus showing the rhythm or flow of the great heartbeat, if you will use this analogy.

Quote:27.12 Questioner: I would like for you to define love in the sense— in its sense as the second distortion.

Ra: I am Ra. This must be defined against the background of intelligent infinity or unity or the One Creator with the primal distortion of free will. The term Love then may be seen as the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way. This then may be seen to be an object rather than an activity by some of your peoples, and the principle of this extremely strong energy focus being worshiped as the Creator instead of unity or oneness from which all Loves emanate.

This should be a very beautiful meditation.

Blessings.

<3