Submitting Questions to "In the Now"
06-01-2018, 10:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2018, 10:44 AM by AmariPaul.)
RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now"
I posted a question twice so I edited this post.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2018, 10:43 AM,
How do you tell what someone trying to do like manipulate you if it does not show in vibration or body?
06-04-2018, 05:59 PM,
How many times a week do you suggest eating meet and do you have a program we can all use for fasting. Thank you
06-05-2018, 08:38 PM,
So i just made a beat out of Carla's vocals and I would like to know what jim and the team think of it. I think this a first so I just want to challenge my fellow musicians to make music with Carlas vocals too. You can listen to the beat here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL0vnlgA6S8&feature=youtu.be . Much love, thank you.
06-30-2018, 04:52 PM,
what action do you need to do in order to gain polarity on the positive path of the Law of One.
07-06-2018, 08:47 AM,
These may be good Q'uo topics, too, for all I know.

(1) What do those of Ra mean when they refer to "the light touch"?

(2) How clear to Q'uo is the boundary between free will/confusion and acceptable assistance?

(3) Those of Ra refer to assistance rendered from the next octave to ours. What assistance, if any, is rendered from our octave to the previous?

Jeremy
It is not that love will tell you what to do.
It is that love will tell you how to do it with love.
Q'uo 3/19/06
07-06-2018, 11:16 AM,
(07-06-2018, 08:47 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote:  (1) What do those of Ra mean when they refer to "the light touch"?

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1995/1995_1001.aspx
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
The following 1 user Likes Bring4th_Jade's post:
rva_jeremy
07-18-2018, 11:14 AM,
Are blockages in the flow of light through our chakras the product of the mind alone? I was under the impression that it is our thinking alone that causes blockages. Therefore it is changes in our thoughts that allow us to give attention to rejected parts of the self, accept emotional resonances we previously blocked, release thought-forms that keep us static, etc. But have I misapprehended Ra in attributing blockages solely to the mind complex, or are other factors in play?

Jeremy
Q'uo 3/19/06
07-18-2018, 11:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-18-2018, 01:34 PM by IndigoGeminiWolf.)
(07-18-2018, 11:14 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote:  Are blockages in the flow of light through our chakras the product of the mind alone? I was under the impression that it is our thinking alone that causes blockages. Therefore it is changes in our thoughts that allow us to give attention to rejected parts of the self, accept emotional resonances we previously blocked, release thought-forms that keep us static, etc. But have I misapprehended Ra in attributing blockages solely to the mind complex, or are other factors in play?

I gave my own answer in another thread.

Developing ability to connect to Source
My Book: http://www.thewarlockname.com
My Forum: http://www.anthroshaman.com
07-18-2018, 12:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-18-2018, 12:39 PM by rva_jeremy.)
(07-18-2018, 11:17 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:  
(07-18-2018, 11:14 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote:  Are blockages in the flow of light through our chakras the product of the mind alone? I was under the impression that it is our thinking alone that causes blockages. Therefore it is changes in our thoughts that allow us to give attention to rejected parts of the self, accept emotional resonances we previously blocked, release thought-forms that keep us static, etc. But have I misapprehended Ra in attributing blockages solely to the mind complex, or are other factors in play?

There are blockages most definitely in the body as well. I can feel them when light meets resistance at my chakras.

Hey Wolf: just to be clear, I posed this question for the podcast. I brought up a very similar one in this thread if you'd like to discuss, but I don't want to derail this thread! Thanks for understanding.

Jeremy
Q'uo 3/19/06
07-22-2018, 06:21 PM,
(05-04-2015, 05:37 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote:  Every other week, the home crew of L/L Research gathers to discuss spiritual topics on our bi-weekly podcast, "In the Now." The panel consists of Jim McCarty, scribe of the Ra Contact and president of L/L Research; Gary Bean, administrator of L/L Research; and Austin Bridges, administrative assistant of L/L Research - each a spiritual seeker and devoted student of the Law of One.

Episodes will be published on Wednesday afternoons on the L/L Research website's "Podcast" page (http://llresearch.org/podcast).

Please submit a question or topic for us to discuss in two ways:

1) You can reply to this post and submit your question to this thread. We will collect them before each show and ask them in the order that they are received.

2) You can send us a question via email at contact(at)llresearch(dot)org. You can specify if you prefer to remain anonymous.

When submitting questions, please remember that this is a Law of One podcast. Try to keep your questions as spiritually oriented as possible. In general, the responses will be spiritually oriented in nature, often utilizing information taken from the channeled material L/L Research has produced over the last 35+ years.

Hi,
as I am a relative newcomer (2018) to the Law of One, my question may have already been covered at an earlier date; apologies if this is the case, but I would really appreciate the panel’s views on the “hidden hand” dialogues that appeared on the website Above Top Secret in 2008. In my view the dialogue presented is heavily derivitive of the Ra Material with some divergence around the subject of Yaweh amongst others. In view also of this apparent negative entity actively promoting service to others, could Hidden Hand actually be a good actor who is faking their ‘illuminati’ credentials?
The following 1 user Likes Derringham's post:
rva_jeremy
07-31-2018, 02:54 PM,
Through Carla, Q'uo held forth on the magical personality in this 1989 channeling. At the Asheville event, an attendee played this session's monologue in its entirety, and it is very informative. However, there was one item mentioned that I found very curious, and when I asked Jim about it, he seemed to feel the same.

Q\uo Wrote:It is well, when one wishes to work in consciousness with another by communication, to make these same preparations, for by far the majority of those who channel are channeling their own magical personality, their own higher self, their uniqueness.

What do you guys make of this? Does this imply that the channeling phenomenon L/L Research has been engaged in may occur along different lines than we've previously thought?

Jeremy
Q'uo 3/19/06
08-19-2018, 04:04 PM,
Ra mentions many times that the first step in becoming a spiritual seeker is to know your self, thus creating a solid foundation for further spiritual seeking. What does it truly mean to know the self? How might one go about knowing the self?

In my own seeking, I feel as though I may have at times created imbalances within myself due to higher spiritual seeking without fully knowing myself and without fully balancing my lower energy centers. I am now attempting to be more patient and create a solid foundation on firm ground through knowing myself, but I am not totally sure how to do this. Austin made comments in one episode regarding adepthood about being completely truthful with yourself about the way you feel and asking yourself why you feel that way as a means of knowing yourself.

I obviously have been trying to know myself better and have a few things I have tried on my own to progress in this direction, but super curious to hear your all's thoughts on this. Even if others have not had the same stumbles that I have had, I am sure that discussion on this topic could help others in their seeking.
The following 1 user Likes noahs_ark's post:
rva_jeremy