Idea: L/L Research CafePress page?
05-01-2014, 02:42 AM,
Lightbulb  Idea: L/L Research CafePress page?
Last night, in meditation, I got an idea:
I saw a t-shirt with the quote you recently posted to Facebook:
"The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence."

And I noticed that, without attribution or logo mark on the shirt, the words were able to speak completely for themselves.
You don't have to work around whatever mainstream religious programming has been worked into people to regard anything not of "their" religion as demonic, and you work around people's embarrassment, especially young peoples' embarrassment, to be found with a shirt with a brand on it that is not "cool."

And I realized, Ra probably doesn't care about being properly attributed as much as they care about the ideas themselves taking their own independent life on the planet.

So what do you guys think: we kill two birds with one stone. L/L Research opens a CafePress page or something and just starts pulling succcinct but meaningful quotes from the readings and putting them on t-shirts. People can stumble on these shirts of their own free will, find a quote that resonates with them, buys a shirt, and makes it part of their day. Maybe theres a mark on the tag or something, but for the most part, we just let the words live their own life, without anything else to color them.

The words go out in the world and are evaluated on their own merits, and then perhaps later someone does a Google search on the phrase, finds us, and decides to read the Law of One. Or not. But the opportunities are released and available.

What do you guys think?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like StormShadow's post:
Raz, xise

Messages In This Thread
Idea: L/L Research CafePress page? - StormShadow - 05-01-2014, 02:42 AM
RE: Idea: L/L Research CafePress page? - Melissa - 05-01-2014, 08:26 AM