Regretfully must depart this forum . . .
07-29-2016, 06:05 AM,
RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . .
Brian_Sanchez,

Thank you for this post to this thread. I do not have the time nor the room here to be able to post my thoughts nor ideas. It would take an Encyclopedia which is a set of books that are never finished. Just joking, the only way I can post any data is if the correct questions are asked, as Ra so states in the "LOO" set of books. I attempt to conform to their instructions.

Can post that I have been a "Wanderer" all of my life and did not know what that was all about until in 2013 learned about L/L Research and started reading their five (5) volume set, plus several other they have. Which made such a drastic change in how I thought about Me, my life, and religions in general. Details are not shared unless asked about specific points. I have several quotations I like to use, "Do NOT walk behind me, I am not a leader; Do NOT walk in-front of me, I am not a follower; Walk beside me and we will get through this life TOGETHER." Also can say, I am not a sheep, do not follow the flock. I live my life as I feel it should be done. One point, if I may? Do NOT ask a question you really, really do not want to know, because; it could be answered in such a way you may be offended or wish you had not asked.
TIA, CU L8R, 'd'
"Do not follow me, NOT a leader;
do not walk in front of me, NOT a follower;
Walk beside me so WE will get through this life TOGETHER"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - TxWanderer - 03-09-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - Splash - 03-09-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - AngelBrat - 07-29-2016, 06:05 AM