Lawofone.info like place for Q'UO Channeling
03-20-2010, 08:36 AM,
RE: Lawofone.info like place for Q'UO Channeling
(03-19-2010, 09:23 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote:  Were you advocating for a organization by topic + search feature or search feature only?

If the latter, I ask you what is insufficient about the search capability that Google enables? One can search the entire archive website in a matter of seconds by typing the key word or phrase into the search engine using this formula: "keyword" site:llresearch.org.

In the returned search results, one need only to click "cached" to see at a glance where in the transcript the keyword falls.

I did not realize that I manifested my vision so quickly Big Grin. No really all I wanted was to be able to search the Q'Uo channeling just like the lawofone.info. I don't use pre-programmed key words. And was not aware of the search features that were highlighted here. Thanks again to Gemini Wolf and Eddie for the information.

The only thing I would say now is that maybe we should consider placing this search bar ALSO on the archive page as well. Or it could be just a search icon that takes readers to the original page. I may not be the only fool on the planet to not make the connection or not see the search bar while reading archives only.

PS: for GLB only: Rich and Book Writer is your future self. We are able to see your past present and future rolling together all at the same time. While you are focused on the present we see the totality of your essence. nothing is hidden from thefool Smile
Ask and it is given...Seek and ye shall find it...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawofone.info like place for Q'UO Channeling - Brittany - 03-17-2010, 08:39 PM
RE: Lawofone.info like place for Q'UO Channeling - thefool - 03-20-2010, 08:36 AM