focus upon the nuances of this philosophy
02-01-2015, 05:00 PM,
focus upon the nuances of this philosophy
I've been avoiding this topic for a while but I feel that this is the appropriate time so I'd like to air some dirty laundry so to speak.

A little while ago, I engaged in the topic of transient foci relative to the questions being posed on the forum. I felt as if the forum had been inundated with topics that have no other purpose than to bring one comfort and divert one from their intended reasons and path that they have chosen. One can easily refute such a statement by claiming that I have no idea as to what any other selfs path can be so I am unqualified to insist upon such a statement of triviality. Yet time and time again within this material, it was stated that understanding was not of this density. That admitting that one truly doesn't know and shall never know within this density is one of the greatest accomplishments one can achieve yet many are apparently unsatisfied with this answer. They search for answers beyond their comprehension to for what ever reason, bring some type of importance and meaning to their otherwise mundane existence.

This has led to what many on the outside see as an escape from the everyday challenges within this ever so heavy and chaotic illusion. . To seek externally is to disregard what is internally happening. To try to find answers to otherwise transient questions that will never have any productive impact upon ones current incarnation is useless and to say otherwise would be engaging and endorsing such escapist mentality. Having a curiosity is one thing but to consistently pursue matters outside of ones control and beyond ones comprehension may in some aspects point to a curious mind, it's more indicative of one who is avoiding their own issues.

To avoid ones issues by this level of avoidance and escapism, one has fallen into the stereotypical new ager trap by thinking that all is well with complete disregard of ones own responsibility within ones current incarnation. The blatant coddling and enabling of such escapist and avoidance attitudes has done absolutely nothing but turn this forum into fluff which avoids blatant honest criticism for fear of throwing off the feng shui of the forums. Part of being human is being honest regardless of whether it feels loving or not. For in this honesty, love lies. It's just that the one feeling the brunt of this honesty has yet to see the love in it as opposed to the other way around.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like Jeremy's post:
Spaced, sunnysideup

Messages In This Thread
focus upon the nuances of this philosophy - Jeremy - 02-01-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: focus upon the nuances of this philosophy - Shawnna - 02-01-2015, 06:00 PM