Bring4th
possible axis shift - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: possible axis shift (/showthread.php?tid=970)

possible axis shift - wanderer4d - 03-02-2010

I just found this article on line.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/03/02/chile.quake/index.html?hpt=T1

wow

RE: possible axis shift - Peregrinus - 03-02-2010

I don't believe a word that comes from NASA. Their purpose is to inform to gain trust and then to misinform, distracting from the truth. That's all media is...

RE: possible axis shift - Biu_Tze - 03-02-2010

I too have little faith in NASA, I was unable to view the video as of yet, but I always take interest in seeing what lies they are busy weaving. Thanks for sharing, I will give further comment (possibly) after I get a chance to watch the vid.
Much Love!

RE: possible axis shift - Questioner - 03-03-2010

Peregrinus, I have a very different opinion about NASA. I believe that the vast majority of their engineers and scientists are sincere, hard-working people. People devoted to expanding human knowledge of our astronomical neighborhood, or other facets of science and innovation. I believe that most of them are truly happy to explain what they know at any opportunity, and don't add any secrecy or intentional distortion.

This is not to say that there might not be some skeletons in the closet from hidden "blacks ops" type work, or some real jerks or manipulators on the technical staff.

But I deeply believe that by far, most of the people at NASA have an idealistic sense of discovery. And I believe that this opinion comes from my having done reasonably comprehensive research, letting me have a responsibly informed opinion. I might discuss this more as I tell more of my own background. But for now, I'll just say that it's one of the handful of opinions about which I'm most certain, based on what I really believe is valid evidence and reasoning spanning decades.

In this case, I haven't seen any tiny shred of a hint of a whisper of a glimmer of the edge of any reason to start to question or doubt... the sincerity and professionalism of the NASA workers cited in the article. They might have misunderstood their measurements. They might need to update their computer model as more data become available. But why the rush to such a negative conclusion?

Also, Biu Tze, NASA is not the mainstream news media, so I'm at a loss as to why you lump them together.

RE: possible axis shift - Biu_Tze - 03-03-2010

I believe they have found a lot of signs of ET life, and have chosen to with-hold such information.
I feel like much has been covered up, and as such I feel they have similarities to The MSM (mainstream media) of course, I have been reading stuff from abovetopsecret since I was like 14, so.. I am probably a bit more than biased, and probably a bit brainwashed by such things as well.
As always I mean no disrespect, and if I am ignorant, I hope it does not offend. Smile

RE: possible axis shift - irpsit - 03-04-2010

Of course there is alien life.
The problem is that most people don't care about it.
They worry more with economical, social and relationships problems.

I work in medicine research and my colleagues or example "don't give a damn" to check whether alternative medicines also work, or if pharmaceutical companies are corrupt. They don't care.

So, most scientists don't care about the stories on UFOs or even that some astronauts disclose this reality. Even with ones working in astronomy. However some scientists read UFO websites, like , but keep this secret in the fear of ridicule. Most people will only believe when the president of USA discloses or, better, when thousands of UFOs fly over our cities. That's why I never share my UFO experiences with a work colleague and with most of my friends.

The reality of aliens is like the reality of soul, or spirituality.
Most people don't care about it.
Most governments don't care about it.
However the spiritual reality is a softer one, and it is even more important for our species.

Mostly, this is not a conspiracy, it's just a lack of interest by most people.

There is some cover-up in the sense that some military are hiding advanced technology and are not interested in disclosing it, because they believe it's dangerous for the technology to fall on the wrong hands, and governments avoid social panic at all costs. It's all very simple.

However, as time goes by, some day the reality will be either exposed or disclosed. Probably it will be the media, which is often hungry for shocking news.

(03-03-2010, 03:44 PM)Biu_Tze Wrote: I believe they have found a lot of signs of ET life, and have chosen to with-hold such information.
I feel like much has been covered up, and as such I feel they have similarities to The MSM (mainstream media) of course, I have been reading stuff from abovetopsecret since I was like 14, so.. I am probably a bit more than biased, and probably a bit brainwashed by such things as well.
As always I mean no disrespect, and if I am ignorant, I hope it does not offend. Smile

RE: possible axis shift - AnthroHeart - 03-04-2010

Media companies are owned by people who don't want disclosure either. They want to keep their power. So I wouldn't expect any time soon that the media companies would disclose.

David Wilcock was with others in a Sci-Fi documentary "2012: Startling New Secrets". They also talked about this on coast to coast radio. Sci-Fi channel had removed a lot of what was said and much material never aired. The coverups are still a big part of the media, hence one reason I do not watch tv.

(03-04-2010, 11:50 AM)irpsit Wrote: Of course there is alien life.
The problem is that most people don't care about it.
They worry more with economical, social and relationships problems.

I work in medicine research and my colleagues or example "don't give a damn" to check whether alternative medicines also work, or if pharmaceutical companies are corrupt. They don't care.

However, as time goes by, some day the reality will be either exposed or disclosed. Probably it will be the media, which is often hungry for shocking news.

RE: possible axis shift - Peregrinus - 03-04-2010

(03-03-2010, 02:13 PM)Questioner Wrote: Peregrinus, I have a very different opinion about NASA. I believe that the vast majority of their engineers and scientists are sincere, hard-working people. People devoted to expanding human knowledge of our astronomical neighborhood, or other facets of science and innovation. I believe that most of them are truly happy to explain what they know at any opportunity, and don't add any secrecy or intentional distortion.

why the rush to such a negative conclusion?

Good question, brother Smile

First off, NASA is not a government owned agency, along with several three letter agencies, Hollywood, pharma, and the mainstream news media. These are ALL private organizations belonging to the sts elite.

I see a number of purposes of these agencies.
- People like to talk. Giving out seemingly logical explanations (misdirection) keeps them from having to think for them selves.
- Misinformation to discredit people that suspect/know the truth
- Silencing dissemination of fact
- Disinformation to cover up facts
There are many other things... too many to put for the purposes of this post.

NASA, as part of the western sts elite run agencies, has kept people in the dark for fifty years. They are slowly allowing information out because people are wising up to the truth, and if people wise up too much, then NASA would be discredited as a reliable source. It is therefore in their best interest to keep a flow of possibility going, so they don't get caught in their own lies.

This story, which may or may not be true, may be truth, may be information put out to keep people busy, or it may be disinformation.

Now, the OFFICIAL NASA story is that it was caused by a solar storm which increased the magnetic weight of the ocean, causing downward pressure on the plates, causing an earthquake, right?

There is another possibility, which I am more inclined to lean towards, but that is conspiracy/LOO theory along with the Haiti earthquake in that it was caused by underground nukes set off by the sts elite in their bid to grasp at increasing their polarity and power prior to their leaving this plane. Others believe this was a result of use of HAARP, but without knowing HAARP activities days before this last earthquake, it is difficult to find a corresponding link.

RE: possible axis shift - AnthroHeart - 03-04-2010

I just wish NASA would release their high-res pictures of the moon,l and in color.

I've heard also that larger optics you buy for telescopes, like over 10-inches are purposely made to produce lower res so people can't resolve a lot of detail on the moon. Whether this is true or not, I wouldn't be surprised.

I've read that the Norway Spiral was caused by a HAARP facility, or perhaps two of them. Whether it's conspiracies or not, it makes for an interesting subject.

RE: possible axis shift - Horizon - 05-06-2010

(03-03-2010, 03:44 PM)Biu_Tze Wrote: I believe they have found a lot of signs of ET life, and have chosen to with-hold such information.

I agree with you there. I recently found out that from a handful of observatories, that there has been discovery of at least 550 planets (exoplanets) that are outside our solar system. So even working with a 1% probability of life on other planets, that still leaves 5 Smile

RE: possible axis shift - Sorrun - 05-12-2010

(03-03-2010, 03:44 PM)Biu_Tze Wrote: I believe they have found a lot of signs of ET life
I found one on my forearm Tongue

[Image: My_Tattoo2.jpg]

RE: possible axis shift - dolphin - 05-12-2010

Since you are all talking about NASA let me offer you an entertaining read. I promise you this guy will make you laugh over and over throughout the piece.

Wagging the Moondoggie, Part I
October 1, 2009
by David McGowan

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html