Bring4th
what music are you listening to now - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Art, Media, & Entertainment (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: what music are you listening to now (/showthread.php?tid=8236)

More Profoundly Horrifying Songs Of Love & Murder... - Dekalb_Blues - 02-14-2020

...From The Possum Kingdom's Infamous Lake District

[Image: 33633dd652123afa46b8adc5490881c1.jpg] 
"King" Willy the Very Dodgy Possum, nefariously lurking down by the water, waiting for his ill-starred
and unsuspecting Pretty Polly to chance by... 
(SPOILER ALERT!: His response to such catalyst isn't pretty, what with his unspeakable... Dark Secret and all.)

[Image: fishing-report-map-Possum-Kingdom-Lake-Texas.jpg]
Nice place for a murder!
(Very arcane and morbid tramp-stamp tattoo concept, btw)

A Golden Oldie (ca. 1994) about Love 'n' Murder, covered by that beyond-all-good-'n'-evil Texan songbird, 
Annie Clark (who shamelessly admits to always getting those aforementioned two things confused):

Bravely unflinching, morally-uplifting, play-by-play depth-psychological song-analysis:
https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2013/11/profoundly-horrifying-song-lyrics-possum-kingdom-b.html

[Image: possum-kingdom-lake-north-texas-bucket-l...0x1080.png]

Just when you thought you'd left the likes of Willy P. and his lethal snares behind,
Polly Jean H. beckons balefully from the shore, down yonder under the bridge:

Nicely-synchronicitous Dark-Polly/Aquatic-Doom-themed segue, if I do say so myself:

Do-It-Yourself Instant Possum Kit -- just add water! (ASSEMBLE AT OWN RISK):
[Image: Taxidermy-skeleton-opossum-real-dissarti...sorted.jpg]

Peter Gabriel's 70th birthday was yesterday.

^ Pete playing possum back on good ol' terror firma

Flora vs. fauna:
https://picclick.com/1951-Possum-or-Blossom-Ethyl-Gasoline-Gas-Vintage-372100014828.html#&gid=1&pid=1

Where is your God now?!
[Image: 29ed8fe729e4d4e73fe97ed0f6b0117f.jpg] 

Not completely clear as to precisely what happened to whom here, but... I'm somewhat content
not to know... [*shivers*]
At any rate, it was traumatically riverine and harrowingly psyche-fragmentative with long-lasting repercussions...
Aquatic Love 'n' Murder in a nutshell!

"Stop Your Tears" -- Aldous Harding, from Aldous Harding (2015)

I will never marry my love
I will die waiting for the bells
Death, come pull me underwater
I have nothing left to fear from Hell

I was gifted at the music
I was born the day the year was new
Someone has stolen all the water
I keep the pills inside an urn

Lord, show me my daughter
Show me her before she burned

We go walking in the hallways
Now and then a record gives a tune
Sometimes we hang from our chambers
Baudelaire in the afternoon

The yellow rose is a stranger
The Devil’s invitation in bloom

I stand looking at my chamber
There are many things upon the floor
The blade is ready for the slaughter
The Virgin Mary hangs on the door

I will arrive at death’s border
Take back the cover God has torn from me

I am at the river with baby
Her father enters with a leap
Hold her head above the water
She is pale against the stream

I am the horse beneath his daughter
He is the mountain underneath

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 02-18-2020

RE: what music are you listening to now - Nicholas - 02-18-2020

This is a cool you tube channel that has a variety of different Binaural Beats uploaded. It's high quality compared to others. Highly recommend if you are like me and find sonic frequencies a great aid for meditation Smile

Lost In A Carnival Of Delights [The Heart Was Set On Fire] - Dekalb_Blues - 02-19-2020

(Note: All Videos Rendered In Glorious Trinaural-Beatnik Extra-Sensurroundary-Perceptorama®
For The Premeditated Expediting Of The Evolutional Opening Of Your Mystic Third Ear -- Which Is,
All Things Considered, Better Than A Poke In The Third Eye With A Sharp Metaphysical Stick)

[Image: 8a7.jpg]
Wanderer Above the Sea of Fog (German: Der Wanderer über dem Nebelmeer
Oil painting ca. 1818 by German Romantic artist Caspar David Friedrich

[Image: 0a8.jpg]

[Image: f39.jpg]

[Image: 279.gif]

愛と光 9000+

"DON'T LIGHT MY FIRE" Otokobe Beaver, Itekoma Hits (2019)
[Otokobe is the name of a Kyoto Rabuhoteru, "love hotel"; see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_hotel]

Don't-Don’t-Don’t-Don’t
Don't light my fire
Don’t light my fire
Don't--GO 
Don't--GO 
Don't---GO-GO-GO
Don't light my fire
Or not GO TO HELL

ハートに火をつけたならば [If you light the heart]
ちゃんと消して帰って [Extinguish it and go home]
消してから帰ってよ [Extinguish it and go home]
いざ [Emergency]

GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO
GO TO HELL

オアノットゴーゴーヘヴン [Or not go-go Heaven]
オアノットゴーゴーヘヴン [Or not go-go Heaven]

ハートに火をつけたならば [If you light the heart]
ちゃんと消して帰って [Extinguish it and go home]
消してから帰ってよ [Extinguish it and go home]
いざ [Emergency]

GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO
GO TO HELL

ハートに火をつけたならばホットホッターホッテスト [If you light the heart, hot--hotter--hottest]
ハートに火をつけたならばサッドサッダーサッデスト [If you light the heart, hot--hotter--hottest]
サッドサッダーサッデスト [Sad--sadder--saddest]
恋のケツちゃんと拭いてくれ頼む![***REDACTED TO PRESERVE INTERNATIONAL AMITY***]

Don't light my fire
Don't light my fire

ハートに火を(ハートに火を) [Fire in the heart (Fire in the heart)]
ハートに火をつけられてもた [The heart was set on fire]
ハートに火を(ハートに火を) [Fire in the heart (Fire in the heart)]
ハートに火をつけられてもた [The heart was set on fire]

ハートに火をつけられたのに [The heart was set on fire]
後始末はひとりきり [And I'm alone]
ハートに火をつけられたのに [The heart was set on fire]
後始末はひとりきり [And I'm alone]

ひとりきり 
[Alone]

[Image: 5bc.jpg]

15.14 Questioner: Yesterday you stated “the harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts upon these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions towards the heart of self. For this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvest of each mind/body/spirit complex.” Could you tell us how to seek or the best way to seek the heart of self?

Ra: I am Ra. We have given you this information in several wordings. However, we can only say the material for your understanding is the self: the mind/body/spirit complex. You have been given information upon healing, as you call this distortion. This information may be seen in a more general context as ways to understand the self. The understanding, experiencing, accepting, and merging of self with self and with other-self, and finally with the Creator, is the path to the heart of self. In each infinitesimal part of your self resides the One in all of Its power. Therefore, we can only encourage these lines of contemplation, always stating the prerequisite of meditation, contemplation, or prayer as a means of subjectively/objectively using or combining various understandings to enhance the seeking process. Without such a method of reversing the analytical process, one could not integrate into unity the many understandings gained in such seeking.

52.11 Questioner: ....is there then, from the point of view of an individual who wishes to follow the service-to-others path from our present position in third density, is there anything of importance other than disciplines of personality, knowledge of self, and strengthening of will?

Ra: I am Ra. This is technique. This is not the heart. Let us examine the heart of evolution.

Let us remember that we are all one. This is the great learning/teaching. In this unity lies love. This is a great learn/teaching. In this unity lies light. This is the fundamental teaching of all planes of existence in materialization. Unity, love, light, and joy; this is the heart of evolution of the spirit.

The second-ranking lessons are learn/taught in meditation and in service. At some point the mind/body/spirit complex is so smoothly activated and balanced by these central thoughts or distortions that the techniques you have mentioned become quite significant. However, the universe, its mystery unbroken, is one. Always begin and end in the Creator, not in technique.

Meanwhile, the only sane thing to do is to cut to the chase and go completely barking bonkers, you dig?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne8OxplE9lc

'Cause sooner or later, love's gonna get ya.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTQEmDb7nNs

Questioner: Cool! Sounds like a plan!

[Note: Due to certain distortional processes inherent in the Internetz Hate Machinery, the last several lines of transcript may not be absolutely 100% canonical.] Cool

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 02-21-2020

Silver Woman & The Cali Yuga - Dekalb_Blues - 02-21-2020

[Image: 50433090-alien-woman-in-silver-futuristic-costume.jpg]

[Image: 1906-barber-half-dollar-30-1409922750.jpg]

Interesting comment at this vid's KaliYugaTube page:
happykt
4 years ago
I got this info from a city planner on this film: Actually this film was originally thought to be from 1905 until David Kiehn with the Niles Essanay Silent Film Museum figured out exactly when it was shot. From New York trade papers announcing the film showing to the wet streets from recent heavy rainfall & shadows indicating time of year & actual weather and conditions on historical record, even when the cars were registered (he even knows who owned them and when the plates were issued!)... 
It was filmed only FOUR DAYS before the Great California  Earthquake of April 18th 1906 and shipped by train to NY for processing.  Amazing, but true! 
The clock tower at the end of Market Street  at the Embarcadero wharf is still there!

[Image: SanFrancisco_FerryBuilding.jpg?itok=vTNH6Rr9]
^Harbor view, pre- and post-Loma Prieta Quake (of 1989) view of Clocktower, with and without Embarcadero Freeway

[Image: 960x0.jpg?fit=scale]

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/events/1906calif/18april/whenagain.php
http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s09.htm

Emo AF: Traditional Sacred Subversive Music Of My People* - Dekalb_Blues - 02-22-2020

...For A Better Amerika, By & By

[Image: 44539037_10218070501621216_7083389626546651136_o.jpg]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-10-23-at-11.28.24-AM.png]

[Image: 44504868_10156873653696096_5236758078170333184_o.jpg]

[Image: droll-Gritty-memes.jpg]

[Image: devil.jpg]
Good, good... 
Just plain wrong, dammit: https://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/greta-thunberg-emperor-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

https://geeksoncoffee.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Screen_Shot_2018_12_20_at_6.23.55_PM.jpg

* I.e., those feral bastard love-children (of a black-sheep-of-their-families Sumafi/Samari shack-up) who were raised as guerilla Wanderers-to-be long, long ago on the Vold side of the tracks of a far, far-off war-torn galaxy
https://seth-material.blogspot.com/2010/10/nine-families-of-consciousness.html

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 02-24-2020

[Image: Wp8p7rl.jpg]

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 02-26-2020

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 02-27-2020

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 03-01-2020

Some Monkeys Move Hellwards -- Toward Clarity - Dekalb_Blues - 03-01-2020

[Image: file]

"The Orange Monkey" -- PJ Harvey, The Hope Six Demolition Project (2016)

A restlessness took hold my brain
And questions I could not hold back
An orange monkey on a chain
On a bleak uneven track

Told me that to understand
You must travel back in time
I took a plane to a foreign land
And said, "I'll write down what I find"

Beneath a mountain's jagged shelves
Cloaked with snow and shadows sheer
Plates tipped up upon themselves
The pain of fifty million years

And mules and goats were running wild
A happy chaos carried on
And old men and the young boys smiled
And worked until the day was gone

The packs of sandy-coloured dogs
Walked streets that looked like building sites
But piles of rocks and dust and smog
Could not block out a different light

When I returned I ran to meet
The monkey, but his face had changed
He stood before me on two feet
The track was now a motorway

[Image: harish-moger-bhajarangbali-final.jpg?1497075828]
In the Hindu pantheon, Hanuman allegorizes the service-to-other excellences of inner self-control 
and intrepid faithfulness in support of a noble cause. The quixotic poignancy of his being is that 
though sapient, he is yet an animal, in the form of an Ape-Man Vanara -- who is, nonetheless, 
sincerely aspiring to humanness via surrendering his innate genetically-conditioned personal urges 
to unreserved and even self-sacrificing service to the true cultural needs of his betters, the STO 
human community (embodied in the persons of Hanuman's master and mistress, the royal Rhagupati 
couple, Prince Ram and Princess Sita, themselves the relatively-diminished, merely-human avatars of 
Deity).
Saffron-orange has the most sacred color-connotations for the Hindus, representing the fire of purity 
that burns away the impurities of human incarnation, often through abstinence from conditioned be-
havior. It is the color of holy men and ascetics who have renounced the world; wearing the color sym-
bolizes the quest for clarifying light. It is also the battle-color of the Rajputs, the warrior caste.
https://www.dailyo.in/lifestyle/hinduism-mythology-hanuman-ramayana-sundar-kanda-ravana-sun-god-indra-varun/story/1/8340.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanara
https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/people/article/3048479/hindu-monkey-god-hanuman-really-homo-erectus

[Image: Hanuman_Mistakes_the_Sun_for_a_Fruit.jpg]
Child Hanuman reaches for the Sun, thinking it a mango.
"A great lesson in this is that if we aim for the Sun, we may not get it, but we won't come
up with something petty. Also, we might get shot down in attempting the impossible but the 
Universe will work to ensure that things are set right."

"In the Dark Places" -- PJ Harvey, Let England Shake (2011)

We got up early, washed our faces
Walked the fields and put up crosses
Passed through the damned mountains
Went hellwards
And some of us returned
And some of us did not

[Image: 032399kosovo-serbia_5.jpg]

In the fields and in the forests
Under the Moon and under the Sun
Another summer has passed before us
And not one man has
And not one woman has
Revealed the secrets of this world

So our young men hit with guns in the dirt
And in the dark places
Our young men hit with guns in the dirt
And in the dark places
Our young men hit with guns in the forests
And in the dark places

And not one man has
And not one woman has
Revealed the secrets of this world

[Image: 1138edafee2e5deb1f3a62e158a02ed9.jpg]
^ Allegorical of typical force-asymmetrical encounter between sufficiently-secret Truth and
innocently-unsuspecting, unworldly-wise Seeker After Truth

https://baltic-review.com/nato-war-kosovo/

84.20 Questioner: Then, with respect to the green, blue, and indigo transfers of energy: How 
would the mechanism for these transfers differ in making them possible or setting the ground-
work for them than the orange ray? I know this is very difficult to ask and I may not be making 
any sense, but what I am trying to do is get to an understanding of the foundation for transfers 
in each of the rays and the preparations for the transfers, you might say, or the fundamental 
requirements and biases and potentials for these transfers. Could you expand on that for me 
please? I am sorry for the poor question.

Ra: I am Ra. We would take a moment to state in reply to a previous comment that we shall 
answer each query whether or not it has been previously covered for not to do so would be to 
baffle the flow of quite another transfer of energy.

To respond to your query we firstly wish to agree with your supposition that the subject you now 
query upon is a large one, for in it lies an entire system of opening the gateway to intelligent
infinity. You may see that some information is necessarily shrouded in mystery by our desire to
preserve the free will of the adept. The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of
the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion
which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love. In the blue-ray energy transfer the
quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say,
normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although
there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered
that the blue ray may be penetrated at once. This energy transfer is of great benefit to the seeker
in that all communication from this seeker is, thereby, refined and the eyes of honesty and clarity
look upon a new world. Such is the nature of blue-ray energy and such is one mechanism of potenti-
ating and crystallizing it.

[font=sans-serif]
As we approach indigo-ray transfer we find ourselves in a shadowland where we cannot give you 

information straight out or plain, for this is seen by us to be an infringement. We cannot speak at all 
of violet-ray transfer as we do not, again, desire to break the Law of Confusion.

We may say that these jewels, though dearly bought, are beyond price for the seeker and might 

suggest that just as each awareness is arrived at through a process of analysis, synthesis, and 
inspiration, so should the seeker approach its mate and evaluate each experience, seeking the jewel.

94.12 Questioner: It seems to me that the Experience of the Mind would act in such a way as to 
change the nature of the veil so that catalyst would be filtered so as to be more acceptable in the 
bias that is increasingly chosen by the entity. For instance, if the entity had chosen the right-hand 
path the Experience of the Mind would change the permeability of the veil to accept more and more 
positive catalyst, and also the other would be true for accepting more negative if the left-hand path 
were the one that was repeatedly chosen. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not only correct but there is a further ramification. As the entity increases in 
experience it shall, more and more, choose positive interpretations of catalyst if it is upon the service-
to-others path and negative interpretations of catalyst if its experience has been along the service-to-
self path.

"Claridad [Clarity]" -- Thievery Corporation (feat. Natalia Clavier) Saudade (2014)

Lumen del norte, aurora boreal [Northern Luminance, Northern Lights]
En cada noche de un brillo irreal [In every night of an unreal shine]
Cumplido cielo, divino resplandor [Fulfilled heaven, divine radiance]
Silencio mágico, de pálido fulgor [Magic silence, pale glow]

Claridad [Clarity]
Ven y envuélveme, oh [Come and envelop me, oh]
Claridad [Clarity]

Es primavera en este invierno azul [It's spring in this blue winter]
Cielo nocturno teñido por tu luz [Night sky dyed by your light]
Rosa y violeta mutando de color [Pink and violet mutating color]
Visión perfecta, reflejo sanador [Perfect vision, healing reflex]

Claridad [Clarity]
Claridad [Clarity]

Claridad [Clarity]
Claridad [Clarity]

(Repeat 2nd verse]

Claridad [Clarity]
Claridad [Clarity]

Claridad [Clarity]

Claridad [Clarity]
Claridad [Clarity]
[/font]

RE: what music are you listening to now - kristina - 03-01-2020

deleted

RE: what music are you listening to now - flofrog - 03-02-2020

I know just what your mama said
Always misunderstood
Gotta tell you something
I saw it in your eyes
I think I left your back seat
And now it's always good
I fell asleep from day
And all the promises
There's a lot of people
That let their will to say
I've got a lot of friends
And they've got beautiful eyes
That make my heart feel surprised
And you notice it
And that's the truth
That's the truth
Have me to you
I shine along underneath your view
I'll be the one
To let you know when you've come undone
I like the stars in the sky
And watch the moonlight go by
I've got a lot of friends

RE: what music are you listening to now - Black Dragon - 03-03-2020

If anyone likes odd underground sorts of metal(including those mixed with techno and stuff) check this out. I find a lot of music in those genres that seems very wanderer oriented in its lyrical themes, like this band from Japan:

<iframe width="1001" height="751" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C9XXh9EcEIQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/C9XXh9EcEIQ

Man, this site just doesn't want to embed stuff properly. Must be some workaround?

「攻撃的国民的音楽」 - Dekalb_Blues - 03-06-2020

Inward Music

Flowers may gaze out
but it's the inward music
they're listening to

They have no purpose
yet they will become ripe fruit
with faint melodies

"Dead Cowboy" -- Lightning Bolt Hypermagic Mountain (2005)

Take George Bush to Afghanistan
He's gonna bathe in a river of blood
He wants to party till the wheels fall off
Six feet under ground

What the world needs
Is another dead cowboy

Take George Bush to Afghanistan
Throw him in an oil pit, six feet deep, six feet wide
We're gonna cook him till his ears fall off

What the world needs 
Is another dead cowboy

The temple bell stops
But the sound keeps coming out of the flowers

RE: what music are you listening to now - Foha - 03-07-2020

This particular album is amazing, and is a very rare one to find/buy now.
Thankfully it's in decent quality on youtube:

The album has a very slow start, so if you'd like to get to the first engaging track, skip to 8:29

Spring Forward, Fall Back - Dekalb_Blues - 03-08-2020

~

[Image: horus-isolated-figure-ancient-egypt-god_110041-15.jpg]

[Image: il_1140xN.1669213106_6jur.jpg]
http://egyptian-gods.org/egyptian-symbols-winged-sun/

RE: what music are you listening to now - NegaNova - 03-09-2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYIpLpfhy9s

Music For Whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es It Concerns - Dekalb_Blues - 03-10-2020

[Image: 5df3d5af089ad3e7f24c0451675af494_346-bes...0-695.jpeg]

Whom'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've'll's'd've're'n't'y'all'll'ven't
't'whom'st'd'y'all've'nt'll've'y'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there'dn't'vet
'be'st'dn'mightn't'ven't'st've'ten'y'all'st'd'n't've'll'on't'vehe'd'whom
'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've'll's'd've're'n't'y'all'll'ven't't'whom'st'd'y
'all've'nt'll've'y'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there'dn't'vet'be'st'dn'mightn
't'ven't'st've'ten'y'all'st'd'n't've'll'on't'vehe'd'whom'st'd've'dist'd'n
't'st'd've'll's'd've're'n't'y'all'll'ven't't'whom'st'd'y'all've'nt'll've'y
'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there'dn't'vet'be'st'dn'mightn't'ven't'st've'ten'y
'all'st'd'n't've'll'on't'vehe'd'whom'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've'll's'd've're
'n't'y'all'll'ven't't'whom'st'd'y'all've'nt'll've'y'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there
'dn't'vet'be'st'dn'mightn't'ven't'st've'ten'y'all'st'd'n't've'll'on't'vehe'd'whom
'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've'll's'd've're'n't'y'all'll'ven't't'whom'st'd'y'all've
'nt'll've'y'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there'dn't'vet'be'st'dn'mightn't'vеn'‌t,
or not to
whom'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've'll's'd've're'n't'y'all'll'ven't
't'whom'st'd'y'all've'nt'll've'y'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there'dn't'vet
'be'st'dn'mightn't'ven't'st've'ten'y'all'st'd'n't've'll'on't'vehe'd'whom
'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've'll's'd've're'n't'y'all'll'ven't't'whom'st'd'y
'all've'nt'll've'y'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there'dn't'vet'be'st'dn'mightn
't'ven't'st've'ten'y'all'st'd'n't've'll'on't'vehe'd'whom'st'd've'dist'd'n
't'st'd've'll's'd've're'n't'y'all'll'ven't't'whom'st'd'y'all've'nt'll've'y
'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there'dn't'vet'be'st'dn'mightn't'ven't'st've'ten'y
'all'st'd'n't've'll'on't'vehe'd'whom'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've'll's'd've're
'n't'y'all'll'ven't't'whom'st'd'y'all've'nt'll've'y'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there
'dn't'vet'be'st'dn'mightn't'ven't'st've'ten'y'all'st'd'n't've'll'on't'vehe'd'whom
'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've'll's'd've're'n't'y'all'll'ven't't'whom'st'd'y'all've
'nt'll've'y'all'oughtn'tt'shan't've'there'dn't'vet'be'st'dn'mightn't'vеn'‌t --
that ... is the question.

The interplay of polarities sometimes has unexpected and dire side-effects:

Meanwhile, [[[[FRENCHNESS INTENSIFIES]]]]

Meanwhile, across the Channel, [[[[BRITISHNESS INTENSIFIES]]]]

Meanwhile, across the pond in the U. S. of A., it's high time for a relaxing drive;
and even though I'm too afraid to take it --

[[[[TAKING-IT-ANYWAY INTENSIFIES]]]]

[Image: 0Bomu.jpg]

RE: what music are you listening to now - Black Dragon - 03-11-2020

Alright, I'm going to figure out how embed stuff works on this site and drop a buttload of wanderer tunes(mostly or all various types of metal for the first post, some other genres to come).

If you like techno with your undergorund metal, and want a positive, heart centered, uplifiting but very metal tune that's totally wanderer oriented, this song is great(and I'd recommend checking out more from this band.)

This one's a little heavier and taps a bit more into the sorrow of being a wanderer, but still overall a powerful, meaningful, and I think positive tune overall

Scar Symmetry. If you even vaguely like metal and are a wanderer, this whole album "Holographic Universe" is pure gold.

Here's a good one. A "flying solo" sort of tune.

System of a Down. If you've never heard this you've probably been living under a rock, but out of so many who listened, how many "got it"?

RE: what music are you listening to now - Black Dragon - 03-11-2020

Removed a double post.

Belated Valentina's-Day Music - Dekalb_Blues - 03-11-2020

...Or, Slave Revolt Meets Slav Revolt

(03-09-2020, 03:17 PM)NegaNova Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYIpLpfhy9s

[Image: 800px-Tod_des_Spartacus_by_Hermann_Vogel.jpg]
Final resolution of early Labor/Management dispute

Unapologetically Ukranian-Nationalist Valentina the Terrible -- Revealed in all her pianistic perfidy!!!

Aerial Warlord!:
https://www.facebook.com/ValentinaLisitsa/photos/pb.229319540502571.-2207520000../2358351240932713/?type=3&theater

#1 Weaponized Aesthetician-of-Mass-Destruction in Darth Putin's Global Culture-Subversion Machine!:
https://twitter.com/brentahanson/status/979782296470306816

Self-professed hard-core Soviet Spy -- since age 4!!!!:
https://twitter.com/vallisitsa/status/978575676587593729

More shocking self-incriminations -- in her own fabulously-accented words!!!:*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qErEE1O_30

[Image: 5165fc7cc75c6893792987b6f5fa9c7e--funny-...babies.jpg]

"I am not playing for pianos, I am playing FOR PEOPLE. What am I supposed to do -- 
a suffering face and to say that my standards are too lofty and my art is too high to play 
for a crowd on a street on old upright?"

^ The pianists among us will appreciate the prodigious technique required to so master this piece.

( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/f/we-millennials-are-the-beholders-of-the-apocalypse

*  [following 06:15, answering questions regarding her reaction to being banned
from performing a long-booked Toronto concert recital because of fears in certain
petty-authoritative STS quarters about the "political correctness" of her personal

opinions regarding the Ukraine imbroglio:]

Valentina: Well, actually, half-year later I did go and play in Toronto, in different 
hall, in bigger hall; I played the recital -- and you know what? This was one of only
two times in my life when I got standing ovation before I play, because all these 
people came there in support of free speech -- even if some of them did not agree
with what I said, or savour a different opinion -- they came to support me -- not
only a musician but my right as a citizen, as a private person, to say myopinion.

Interviewer: Your personal story is now reflected in your performance. Do you
feel more actuated? I think it was Jung or Freud -- the process of self-actualization...

Valentina: Mm-hmm!

Interviewer: ...where you become yourself, so to speak, you achieve the highest
order of your own self-awareness.

Valentina: You lose fear. Yes, and then you are able to speak your soul out. That
is most important thing. But if you have inner fear or reservation or something, then
you cannot connect with people...

Pepe Approves
[Image: 1f87858dc8508bfa8ebefee86dae487b995198e8_full.jpg]
... because in some parts of the globe he legally still can.

As opposed to, say, anywhere here, for instance:
[Image: 0052_-_66V6dWb.png]

http://freeworldeconomicreport.com/rip-pepe-eu-votes-yes-on-meme-ban/
[Image: 8ee.png] <--- Allegorical of STS-collusive self-compromising musician in any genre
(...But why limit the allegorical reach to just musicians...?)

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 03-12-2020

The New Sound En Esta Vida, Oh Dulce Vida - Dekalb_Blues - 03-13-2020

...Or, Perhaps The Moon Knows The Secret Of How To Tell Vulgar Electricity From The Edifying Fire

[Image: 1fb.jpg]
https://techcrunch.com/2020/02/12/sundance-feels-good-man-charts-a-path-of-redemption-for-pepe/

[Image: cover-large_file.png]

Because of the unique cosmic confluences swirling around this particularly mystico-potent day
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR8oke8rzp8) a heretofore closely-held bit of esoteric
sonic technology can be REVEALED!!!
Behold! -- the above-top-secret, ultra-subliminal, hyperspiritual Activation-Of-True-Mission Song 
for Still-Veiled-But-Sufficiently-World-Weary Wanderers:

[Image: pegmZjcqzK-2.png]

[Image: bobmarleysmaller.0.jpg] The Bilyabong Trio (Jamaica, 1964)
https://www.vox.com/2015/2/6/7993267/preppy-bob-marley-short-hair

[Image: gettyimages-1059064372_custom-976e916d42...00-c85.jpg]
https://wedeepen.com/blog/a-thought-by-joni-mitchell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w26y1WYqCbw&list=OLAK5uy_kjCiR9V7DmqHITFVQR-d_CxUr9jQySYZI&index=7

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 03-15-2020

RE: what music are you listening to now - sillypumpkins - 03-15-2020

i've been listening to this Elvis show for the last week now

O Fortuna-chan! - Dekalb_Blues - 03-16-2020

[Image: Fortuna-engraving-Hans-Sebald-Beham-1541.jpg]
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Fortuna-Roman-goddess

https://honorthegods.tumblr.com/post/135253889289/mizstorge-aventureirocircular

"O varium fortune lubricum" -- Anon. 11th?-13th? c.

O variable slippery Fortune!
Your Tribunal gives a dubious judgment,
More than somewhat are they ready for this prize
Who worship your willing gifts
And claim a lofty place on your Wheel;
You put into preposterous doubt, however
The bullshit lifting up the poor,
The orators choosing the ruler.

What is built by Fortune, she levels;
Now he resigns, who previously served;
He who refused, she claims again,
Working to the contrary, giving gifts too fleeting;
Fickle are her many treaties,
The debilitated she makes powerful and noble,
And the noble she weakens under pressure.

How did Darius profit from his reign?
From Pompeii what did Rome gain?
Overcome was each by the sword.
Choose safety in the middle
Rather than seek a higher place on the Wheel,
The farther to fall from its summit:
For graver is a fall from prosperity,
And tougher, to desperation.
Relief from Fortune is fleeting.
Why, though in battle Troy was noble,
Is it now tearfully burnt to ruins?
Who for the blood of Rome lusted,
Who made a memory of the Greeks' eloquence,
Who the glory of Carthage broke?
Slippery Fate, she gives, she takes;
The one whom she cherishes, she shatters.

Nothing is more gratifying than Fortune's favor;
Nothing is sweeter among sweetness than glory,
If it would stay for long.
But it slips, flabby as a vegetable,
And it follows that the fields now in flower
Will be dry, you will see tomorrow.

So it would be improper not to send forth this song:
O variable slippery Fortune!

[Image: 800px-Nuremberg_chronicles_-_Dance_of_De...IIv%29.jpg]
Der Totentanz [The Dance of Death] Woodcut by Michael Wolgemut from Hartmann Schedel's  Nuremburg Chronicle [Schedelsche 
Weltchronik, or Schedel's World Chronicle (1493)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danse_Macabre

(First published 1849) 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totentanz_(Liszt)

[Image: 4e4051bf60a0d3c9b14926cd379d5c7f--albert-camus.jpg] (Published 1957)
https://www.theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2015/jan/05/albert-camus-the-plague-fascist-death-ed-vulliamy

1958:
https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/fever-peggy-lee/

2020:

Fortuna ca. early A.D.:

[Image: 61756ZHN52L._AC_SL1181_.jpg]

Ca. 2020:
[Image: corona-virus-chan-1080px-4chan-meme-pol-min.jpg]

A challenger appears!:

https://ultramunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/1579926395750-min.jpg

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 03-18-2020

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 03-19-2020