Bring4th
what music are you listening to now - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Art, Media, & Entertainment (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: what music are you listening to now (/showthread.php?tid=8236)

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 09-15-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 09-15-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - ada - 09-16-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - ZW929 - 09-16-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - ada - 09-16-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - ZW929 - 09-17-2019

Shakin' It In The Fabled City Of Eleven Lights - Dekalb_Blues - 09-17-2019

~
Boogie! I hate boogie, God, I mean, not the Chicago boogie like Willie Dixon or Howlin' Wolf, but all those awful white bands.
--- Tom Verlaine

[Image: R-11440472-1516625436-1140.jpeg.jpg]

The S-S Band covers Willie Dixon's (d. 1992) song from the early '60s, written for (and first recorded in 1964 by) 
Chester "Howlin' Wolf" Burnett (d. 1976):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF6URTNjCF4

"Mississippi" Fred Macdowell (d. 1972) covers Scrapper Blackwell's (d. 1962) song (recorded 1928):
https://www.knkx.org/post/kokomo-blues-among-roots-sweet-home-chicago

Well, it's Kokomo me, baby
Kokomo me right
Kokomo yo' daddy
I'll be back tomorrow night
Tryin' to hide --
Baby, don't you wanna go?
Down to that 'leven-light city
Sweet old Ko-kee-mo

[repeat]

Well, I ain't never loved weak
Hope I never will
This-a-way you got lovin'
Gwine t' git somebody killed
Tryin' to hide --
Down to that 'leven-light city
Sweet old Ko-kee-mo

Well, one and one is two
Three and more make six
Keep mesmerizin', yo' gwine t' get somebody switched*
Tryin' to hide --
Down to that 'leven-light city
Sweet old Ko--

*I.e., switchbladed

[Image: BonnieRaitt_ConcreteStairs_Credit_MarinaChavez.jpg] Bonnie Raitt (who was mentored by Fred McDowell)...

[Image: I%27ve_Been_Doin%27_Some_Thinkin%27.jpg]

...covers a song from 1968 by the late Mose Allison (d. 2016):

"Allison helped open the 'blues' racial divide, proving that a white man from rural Mississippi could hold his own in a traditionally 
black genre. The effort proved difficult, which he described in the lyrics of 'Ever Since I Stole the Blues,' one of his most famous 
songs: 
'Well the blues police from down in Dixieland / Tried to catch me with the goods on hand / Ever since the white boy stole the blues.'"

[Image: Dont_It_Drag_On.jpg]

Bonnie covers a song of Chris Smither's (which he recorded in 1971):

[Image: MISSISSIPPI-JOHN-HURT.jpg] John Hurt

Josh Turner covers "Mississippi" John Hurt's (d. 1966) song (recorded 1928):

RE: what music are you listening to now - ZW929 - 09-18-2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S79WKB-hiB4

RE: what music are you listening to now - ZW929 - 09-20-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - ada - 09-20-2019

Mortal-Life-Reflections (Ca. 1970) On Keeping The Dark Away, While Standing Alone... - Dekalb_Blues - 09-21-2019

...On This Ball Of Confusion

Songs Of Wanderlust (Part Umpteen) for Those Traveling the Way of Service
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanderlust
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9181906]
https://exploringyourmind.com/the-lion-and-his-reflection/

The Situation

Humanity is asleep, concerned only with what is useless,
living in a wrong world. Believing that one can excel this
is only habit and usage, not religion. This "religion" is
inept. . . .

Do not prattle before the People of the Path, rather 
consume yourself. You have an inverted knowledge and 
religion if you are upside down in relation to Reality .

Man is wrapping his net around himself. 
A lion (the man of the Way) bursts his cage asunder.

— (The Sufi master Sanai of Afghanistan, teacher of Rumi, 
in The Walled Garden of Truth, written in 1131 A.D.)

79.41  Questioner: Would the Conqueror or Chariot then represent the culmination of the action of the first six archetypes into a conquering of the mental processes, even possibly removing the veil?

Ra: I am Ra. This is most perceptive. The Archetype Seven is one difficult to enunciate. We may call it the Path, the Way, or the Great Way of the Mind. Its foundation is a reflection and substantial summary of Archetypes One through Six.

One may also see the Way of the Mind as showing the kingdom or fruits of appropriate travel through the mind in that the mind continues to move as majestically through the material it conceives of as a chariot drawn by royal lions or steeds.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14828210]

(Released UK Nov. 1970/US March 1970)

The changing of ☀ sunlight to moonlight 
Reflections of my life
Oh, how they fill my eyes

The greetings of people in trouble
Reflections of my life
Oh, how they fill my mind

All my sorrow
Sad tomorrow
Take me back to my own home

All my crying (All my crying)
Feel I'm dying, dying
Take me back
To my own home

I'm changing, arranging
I'm changing
I'm changing 
Everything
Oh, everything around me

The world is a bad place
A bad place
A terrible place
To live
Oh, but I don't want to die

All my sorrow
Sad tomorrow
Take me back to my own home

All my crying (All my crying)
Feel I'm dying, dying
Take me back
To my own home
(Oh, oh, I'm going to go, go home)

All my sorrow (All my sorrow)
Sad tomorrow
Take me back (Take me back)
To my own home

(Oh, all my) All my crying ....

12.26  Questioner: Thank you. Well, you spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move towards this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5112238]

27.14  Questioner: I will make a statement that I have extracted from the physics of Dewey Larson which may or may not be close to what we are trying to explain. Larson says that all is motion which we can take as vibration, and that vibration, which is pure vibration and is not physical in any way or in any form or in any density; that vibration, by— first product of that vibration is what we call the photon, particle of light. I was trying to make an analogy between this physical solution and the concept of love and light. Is this close to the concept of Love creating light, or not?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

15.22  Questioner: You also said that you offered the Law of One, which is the balancing of love/light and light/love. Is there any difference between love/light and light/love?

Ra: I am Ra. ... There is the same difference between love/light and light/love as there is between teach/learning and learn/teaching. Love/light is the enabler, the power, the energy giver. Light/love is the manifestation which occurs when light has been impressed with love.

[font=sans-serif]21.17  Questioner: How did the Confederation send this love and light? Precisely what did they do?

Ra: I am Ra. There dwell within the Confederation planetary entities who from their planetary spheres do nothing but send love and light as pure streamings to those who call. This is not in the form of conceptual thought but of pure and undifferentiated love.
[/font]

(Released US March 1970)

Lay down, lay down
Lay it all down
Let your white birds smile up
At the ones who stand and frown

Lay down, lay down
Lay it all down
At the ones who stand and frown

We were so close, there was no room
We bled inside each other's wounds
We all had caught the same disease
We all sang the songs of peace

Lay down, lay down
Lay it all down
At the ones who stand and frown....

So raise the candles high
Oh, if you don't we could stay black against the night
Oh, raise them higher again
Oh, if you do we could stay dry against the rain

Lay down, lay down
Lay it all down

We were so close, there was no room
We bled inside each other's wounds
We all had caught the same disease
We all sang the songs of peace
Some came to sing, some came to pray
Some came to keep the dark away

So raise the candles high
'Cause if you don't we could stay black against the sky
Oh, raise them higher-up again
And if you do we could stay dry against the rain

Lay down, lay down
Lay it all down

50.7  Questioner: Thank you. Can you expand on the concept which is this: that it is necessary for an entity to, during incarnation in the physical as we call it, become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when he is aware of what he wants to do, but why must he come into an incarnation and lose memory, conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way that he hopes to act? Could you expand on that please?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine: a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9xq1mc7ptggk...go_640.gif]
 (Released US Jan. 1971)

6.14  Questioner: I think it would be appropriate to discover how the Law of One acts in this transfer of beings to our planet and the action of harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One states simply that all things are one, that all beings are one. There are certain behaviors and thought-forms consonant with the understanding and practice of this law. Those who, finishing a cycle of experience, demonstrate various grades of distortion of that understanding of thought and action will be separated by their own choice into the vibratory distortion most comfortable to their mind/body/spirit complexes. This process is guarded or watched by those nurturing beings who, being very close to the Law of One in their distortions, nevertheless have the distortion towards active service.

Thus, the illusion is created of light, or more properly but less understandably, light/love. This is in varying degrees of intensity. The spirit complex of each harvested entity moves along the line of light until the light grows too glaring, at which time the entity stops. This entity may have barely reached third density or may be very, very close to the ending of the third-density light/love distortion vibratory complex. Nevertheless, those who fall within this octave of intensifying light/love then experience a major cycle during which the opportunities are many for the discovery of the distortions which are inherent in each entity and, therefore, the lessening of these distortions.

[Image: giphy_4997808434621170.gif]
Your Enveiled Brain On Third-Density Earth

60.26  Questioner: There has been, for the past thirty years, a lot of information and a lot of confusion, and in fact, I would say the Law of Confusion has been [chuckle] working overtime, to make a small joke, in bringing information for spiritual catalysis to groups requesting it, and we know that both the positively and the negatively oriented social memory complexes have been adding to this information as they can. This has led to somewhat of a condition of apathy in a lot of cases with respect to the information by many who are truly seeking but have been thwarted by a condition of what I might call spiritual entropy in this information. Can you comment on this and the mechanisms of alleviating these problems?

Ra: I am Ra. We can comment on this.

[font=sans-serif]48.4  Questioner: Knowing what you know now about our planetary condition and methods of communication, etc., if you, yourself as an individual had gone through the process of incarnation here as a Wanderer and now have memory of a sufficient way to have the objective that you just stated, what mechanisms would you seek out for the process of teach/learning in our present state of communication?

Ra: I am Ra. My brother, we perceive you have made certain unspoken connections. We acknowledge these and for this reason cannot infringe upon your confusion.
[/font]

64.7  Questioner: Would it be helpful if Ra were to describe the techniques used while Ra was in third density to evolve in mind, body, and spirit?

Ra: I am Ra. This query lies beyond the Law of Confusion.

65.11  Questioner: Well, this entire scenario over the next, shall I say, twenty years seems to be aimed at producing an increase in seeking and an increase in the awareness of the natural creation, but also a terrific amount of confusion. Was it the pre-incarnative objective of many of the Wanderers to attempt to reduce this confusion?

Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.

Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

"Oh, Special Ooga-Booga — can't ya hear me talkin' to ya?....
The Beatles' new record's a gas!"

(Released US May 1970)

Lust for comfort
Suffocates the soul
Relentless restlessness
Liberates me; sets me free
I feel at home
Whenever the unknown surrounds me
I receive its embrace
Aboard my floating house  

--- Bjork, "Wanderlust" (from Volta, 2008)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJRiBDMfrTU

All One Could Want, And More - Dekalb_Blues - 09-21-2019

~
As always, Mme Joni has the last (and best) allegorical word about loving-service and loving service.

Meanwhile: the bloody STS-ish helotism-promoting Amonite cryptopolitical-priesthood spin-doctors are still at their ancient anti-Akhetaten* 
black-propaganda smear-campaign, even in these enlightened latter days!!:

[Image: 3w6ue7bt9z531.png]

[Image: virgin-aten-chad-ra-supreme-overlord-of-...897183.png]

"Stupid bird head"?!

"Created Sekhmet to kill humanity ― douche"??!!

"Serves only Akhenaten and his stuck up family"???!!!

"Just some circle LMAO"????!!!!!

Ha! Meanwhile, Ol' Bird-Head gets all the chicks!:
[Image: 800px-Maler_der_Grabkammer_der_Nefertari_001.jpg]

Forget that push-over two-bit lush, Sekhmet;  the truly-threatening Set is currently getting his ― but good:
[Image: winged-horus-defeating-set-pet-serrano.jpg]

...And the One Infinite Creator's "Aten" (i.e., its minimum-requisite local fractal-formulaic/allegorically-valid 
material-representation), first presented as such by the innovatively-reverent Pharaoh Akhenaten, blithely glories-
on, splendidly, in peerless geheiligte Erleuchtung über alles:

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5183695] 
(Admittedly, a few cosmic glitches in the old sacred-Enlightenment-over-everything department still need some minor debugging. Damn you, Law of Confusion!!)
http://www.egyptianmyths.net/aten.htm
* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amarna

“Come, come, whoever you are. 
Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. 
It doesn't matter. 
Ours is not a caravan of despair. 
Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. 
Come, yet again, come, come.”

― Jelaluddin Rumi (13th c. C.E.)

Cool

RE: what music are you listening to now - ada - 09-22-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 09-23-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - Highrculling - 09-23-2019

https://www.xiami.com/song/b7Yl2b60a3

RE: what music are you listening to now - Eddie - 09-23-2019

A lively medley of fiddle tunes from Fairport Convention:

(The Lark in the Morning, Rakish Paddy, Fox Hunter's Jig, and Toss the Feathers.)

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 09-23-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 09-24-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - ada - 09-25-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - ada - 09-26-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - Nau7ik - 09-26-2019

A friend is visting the blue ridge mountains and I was reminded of this wonderful song by Fleet Foxes

https://youtu.be/d370CKlg-wk

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 09-28-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 09-29-2019

:'( Heart

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 09-29-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 09-30-2019

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 09-30-2019