Bring4th
what music are you listening to now - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Art, Media, & Entertainment (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: what music are you listening to now (/showthread.php?tid=8236)

Feline Audiophile Vibratory Intensity ***INTENSIFIES*** - Dekalb_Blues - 03-23-2021

Feline Audiophile Vibratory Intensity ***INTENSIFIES***[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=19042423]

1:40 - 1:47 --- I felt that

Most reassuringly, one finds emblazoned directly under this vid at its YouTube page:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| "Robust safeguards ensure the integrity of election results. [LEARN MORE]"  |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^-_-^

[Image: YrvwK5w.gif]

[Image: goddess-bastet-kelly-burrows.jpg]  [Image: 583ee18bc9896a832c661d14_checkmark-green.png]Goddess Bastet approves this message
Cool

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 03-24-2021

(03-23-2021, 01:47 PM)Dekalb_Blues Wrote: Most reassuringly, one finds emblazoned directly under this vid at its YouTube page:
| "Robust safeguards ensure the integrity of election results. [LEARN MORE]"  |

xD that is too funny

RE: what music are you listening to now - Louisabell - 03-25-2021

[Image: t3565I0.jpeg]

RE: what music are you listening to now - Samudtar - 03-29-2021

Just a little fragment of Maldek I've been hanging on to lately...

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 03-29-2021

RE: what music are you listening to now - sillypumpkins - 03-29-2021

RE: what music are you listening to now - Raukura Waihaha - 03-29-2021

***WARNING - There is imagery some may find disturbing***

Lil Nas X - Montero is probably the bravest video I've seen.
To me, it feels like he's saying that he would rather be seen as the most evil thing on the planet and be himself, than fit in with the mainstream Christian ideal.
The fact that he launched a line of Satan shoes that have a drop of human blood in each of the 666 pairs, makes him a marketing genius.
Waking people up in unexpected ways.

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 03-30-2021

(03-29-2021, 10:26 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: Lil Nas X - Montero is probably the bravest video I've seen.
To me, it feels like he's saying that he would rather be seen as the most evil thing on the planet and be himself, than fit in with the mainstream Christian ideal.
The fact that he launched a line of Satan shoes that have a drop of human blood in each of the 666 pairs, makes him a marketing genius.

really? i guess that's one way to look at it. just more luciferian/STS propaganda to me. i haven't watched the video, i've seen enough of these things and saw a couple screenshots of him having sex with the devil (so brave), and i saw about the shoes. i agree that it will make some people question things and wake up, that's the silver lining. but i don't think you would be praising him if you knew the horrifically dark practices these people do. not to say he's necessarily done certain things, but he certainly seems to be quite affiliated and initiated into that area.

RE: what music are you listening to now - sillypumpkins - 03-30-2021

(03-30-2021, 03:28 PM)schubert Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 10:26 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: Lil Nas X - Montero is probably the bravest video I've seen.

really? i guess that's one way to look at it. just more luciferian/STS propaganda to me. i haven't watched the video, i've seen enough of these things and saw a couple screenshots of him having sex with the devil (so brave), and i saw about the shoes. i agree that it will make some people question things and wake up, that's the silver lining. but i don't think you would be praising him if you knew the horrifically dark practices these people do. not to say he's necessarily done certain things, but he certainly seems to be quite affiliated and initiated into that area.

it's a move that reminds me of satanism and how the original intent of the satanic church was to point out the blatant hypocrisy in the Christian church. i haven't seen the video though. i just know that mainstream religion has not been kind to homosexuality, and i can understand someone going to such an extreme to bring out a reaction in Christians in order to prove a point.

it's more funny to me

RE: what music are you listening to now - Raukura Waihaha - 03-30-2021

(03-30-2021, 03:28 PM)schubert Wrote:

It's interesting to me that you have an opinion on something you haven't seen.
I'm more than aware of the dark things "these people" are involved with but see that he is using imagery to trigger the knee jerk reaction of those who jump to conclusions, as a way of pointing out how biased and prejudice they are.
To me, it seems that he is aware of how ignorant people are. The video is portraying the idea that he'd rather be himself and play the role of the devil, than pretend to be something he's not.
The occult content is designed to shock those who see a triangle and scream "ILLUMINATI!!!" IMO

Jhene is awesome.
I thought I'd make use of this space...ya know...make hay while the sun shines.

RE: what music are you listening to now - sillypumpkins - 03-30-2021

lol it's what an old roommate of mine would have called a "4d chess move"

(03-29-2021, 10:26 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: It's interesting to me that you have an opinion on something you haven't seen.
I'm more than aware of the dark things "these people" are involved with but see that he is using imagery to trigger the knee jerk reaction of those who jump to conclusions, as a way of pointing out how biased and prejudice they are.
To me, it seems that he is aware of how ignorant people are. The video is portraying the idea that he'd rather be himself and play the role of the devil, than pretend to be something he's not.
The occult content is designed to shock those who see a triangle and scream "ILLUMINATI!!!" IMO

you have an excessively positive take in my opinion BigSmile you're saying there's no STS propaganda or flaunting of luciferianism? (or whatever the term is for it). it's all in good jest as a way to point out people's prejudice? the occult content is just for shock value? while he works for a massive record label like columbia?? are you serious? have you considered they use that cute little message as a way to get away with flaunting and presenting their luciferianism, or maybe even influence people to have a positive view of it? i'm from a christian family and i think the idea of triggering outdated christian ideals and prejudice is cool, but i couldn't give less of a f*ck when it's being done by pedophiles and murderers. i don't need to watch the video when i see his shoes flaunt having human blood in them when i know about adrenochrome harvesting. it's disgusting and the fact you call it genius marketing is also disgusting. i don't like to get all serious in the good ol' music thread, but it needs to be said.

RE: what music are you listening to now - Raukura Waihaha - 03-30-2021

(03-30-2021, 08:02 PM)schubert Wrote: you have an excessively positive take in my opinion BigSmile you're saying there's no STS propaganda or flaunting of luciferianism? (or whatever the term is for it). it's all in good jest as a way to point out people's prejudice? the occult content is just for shock value? while he works for a massive record label like columbia?? are you serious? have you considered they use that cute little message as a way to get away with flaunting and presenting their luciferianism, or maybe even influence people to have a positive view of it? i'm from a christian family and i think the idea of triggering outdated christian ideals and prejudice is cool, but i couldn't give less of a f*ck when it's being done by pedophiles and murderers. i don't need to watch the video when i see his shoes flaunt having human blood in them when i know about adrenochrome harvesting. it's disgusting and the fact you call it genius marketing is also disgusting. i don't like to get all serious in the good ol' music thread, but it needs to be said.

I see positivity, you see negativity.
Thats all good with me and I respect your choice.

(03-30-2021, 08:52 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: I see positivity, you see negativity.

you do not address the topic in a balanced way. i don't feel you grasp the full picture. your comments do not acknowledge it. you try to paint it all as you being positive and me being negative, but that's not realistic.

RE: what music are you listening to now - Raukura Waihaha - 03-31-2021

(03-30-2021, 10:59 PM)schubert Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 08:52 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: I see positivity, you see negativity.

you do not address the topic in a balanced way. i don't feel you grasp the full picture. your comments do not acknowledge it. you try to paint it all as you being positive and me being negative, but that's not realistic.

I feel that this isn't the place to be having a debate about your need to feel responded to.
If you want me to address anything you say, try changing your tone.
Kia ora

The hook of this is cool...

"I'm a Wanderer..."

RE: what music are you listening to now - sillypumpkins - 03-31-2021

gotta throw this one out again too.....

RE: what music are you listening to now - Steppingfeet - 03-31-2021

♫On a cold dark corner i town

An old soul standing his ground
Sang his heart right out at the world
Passing him by

I can still hear every word
Of a song that nobody heard
'Cause he sang right out of his soul
Into the sky, when he cried

Let the walls come down
Let the love come through
When it all comes down
Well, it's up to you

Talking man or woman to man
Pray to God just as hard as you can
Brother, help your brother in need
Soon as you see one

And you can't free nobody else
If you can't be true to yourself
If you're looking for a miracle now
Buddy, you better be one

All alone, on your own
Let the walls come down
Let it all come true
When it all comes down
It's up to me and you♫

♫Let the fires burn tonight

Let the jugs of wine get drunk
Let the truth be known tonight
Don't go let yourself hide

Go and sing to the mountain
Go and sing to the moon
Go and sing to just about everything
Cuz everything is you

Listen to the rhythm
Of your heart play like a drum
Listen to the night call
Singing songs from all around

Go and sing to the mountain
Go and sing to the moon
Go and sing to just about everything
Cuz everything is you

And let your voice go
Let it pierce through your soul
And let your voice go
Let it pierce through your soul

Let the fires burn tonight
Let the jugs of wine get drunk
Let the truth be known tonight
Don't go let yourself hide♫

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 04-01-2021

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 04-03-2021

RE: what music are you listening to now - sunnysideup - 04-03-2021

RE: what music are you listening to now - Raukura Waihaha - 04-03-2021

RE: what music are you listening to now - sillypumpkins - 04-03-2021

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 04-04-2021

Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Pop Tunes... - Dekalb_Blues - 04-04-2021

Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Pop Tunes...

...For Problem-Free Sunday-Driving Along The Info-Highway
In My Vintage Drop-Top Wokeswagon

[Image: CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_arson_reporting_c0-0...8cd8e2123a]

[Image: 096.jpg]

[Image: cnn-fiery-successful-hindenburg.jpg?resi...C538&ssl=1]

[PUMBAA]
I'm a sensitive soul though I seem thick-skinned
And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind
And, oh, the shame!
Thought of changin' my name
And I got downhearted

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase!
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze!
It means no worries for the rest of your days!
It's our problem-free
Philosophy!

Everytime that I...

[TIMON]
Hey! Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids!

[PUMBAA]
Oh. Sorry...

[Image: 9aa.jpg]

[Image: 1cd.jpg]

"Weird Al" Yankovic -- "Perform This Way"

A dumpster-fiery but mostly binary match made in Heav-- so anyways

It's just common sense, dammit

Proof!!!

RE: what music are you listening to now - schubert - 04-04-2021

RE: what music are you listening to now - sillypumpkins - 04-04-2021

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 04-04-2021

RE: what music are you listening to now - Cyanatta - 04-04-2021

RE: what music are you listening to now - LeafieGreens - 04-05-2021

If you listen to this song from the point of view of the Wanderer, it takes on a whole new meaning. I used to sing this one back when I was a singing waiter too. It was always a favorite.

Here are the lyrics I really like:

A single thread in a tapestry
Though its color brightly shines
Can never see its purpose
In the pattern of the grand design

If a man loses everything he owns
Has he truly lost his worth?
Or is it the beginning
Of a new and brighter birth?

So how do you measure the worth of a man
In wealth or strength or size?
In how much he gained or how much he gave?
The answer will come
The answer will come to him who tries
To look at his life through heaven's eyes

No life can escape being blown about
By the winds of change and chance
And though you never know all the steps
You must learn to join the dance
You must learn to join the dance

So how do you judge what a man is worth
By what he builds or buys?
You can never see with your eyes on earth
Look through heaven's eyes

RE: what music are you listening to now - LeafieGreens - 04-05-2021

Crystal Blue Persuasion is the song if the New Earth. Check out these lyrics. It's a new vibration!

Look over yonder
What do you see?
The sun is a-rising
Most definitely

A new day is coming (ooh, ooh)
People are changing
Ain't it beautiful? (Ooh, ooh)
Crystal blue persuasion

Better get ready to see the light
Love, love is the answer (ooh, ooh)
And that's all right

So don't you give up now (ooh, ooh)