Bring4th
Is this the dream or is this reality! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Is this the dream or is this reality! (/showthread.php?tid=7865)

Pages: 1 2

Is this the dream or is this reality! - Patty Cake - 08-23-2013

Greetings to all,

I have a rather long story to tell, but rather skip most of my life to say that around October of 2012, I came to realize that I needed to change the path I had chosen in my physical life. I started a very small security guard business 12 years earlier and developed this company from 4 man operation to over 1000 employees with revenues over $20million per annum. On one of the many business trips, I happened to be recommending "Many Lives, Many Masters" from Brian Weiss to a friend of mine and I had a revelation that maybe I should re-read the book. In the 3 days of that business trip, I had completed the book and felt inspired to find out whether I too was capable of being hypnotized.

I searched and found a psychiatrist, who studied under Weiss and convinced my wife to come with me. She went under and told the psychiatrist many things about her previous incarnations, but when it was my turn I could not go under hypnosis. I went twice, but nothing ever happened. I then went to an astrologer mentioned in Weiss' book, Iris Saltzman and when we met, she claimed that she's never seen an astrological chart like mine, because of the fact that I was a Gemini with Virgo rising and other important "houses". She read me completely, but she claimed that I may be an alien being or may be communicating with an alien being or ET. She also forecasted that I would become a healer of people and would teach people and I would speak prophesies.

When I was a child I fondly remember my dreams of flying over cities throughout the world and dropping out of the skies to glide through the clouds, but always chalked it up to comic-book fantasies and an over-active imagination. Ever since I became a young adult I could never recall any subconscious dreams I had the night before and in many instances I could not recall any conscious dreams as well.

I told a few friends of my quest for more information and they sent me around to various mediums and psychics that practice many of the old traditional "reading" methodologies (tarot, shells, etc.). Everything they were telling me not only happened but realized that I could control the outcome through free-will but I never challenged it.

I sold my company (this was a prophecy) and left my career to go on a quest to not only gain more knowledge and understand the meaning and purpose of my life, but learn how we all came to be. I fell upon a blog discussing the Law of One and was fascinated with the concept that Atlantis existed and was destroyed by the Sons of Belial (what I believe to be happening once again to our race).

I have commenced cleansing my life of the impurities that have affected and are potentially blocking my ability to meditate, be hypnotized and to remember any dreams, by eating well and respecting all living things. I will be visiting an ashram for a retreat to find Self, and after that I will be traveling to Sedona with a shaman to embark on a Vision Quest so that hopefully, I can unblock the path and connect my mind, body and spirit.

Don't know why I'm telling you all this, but felt I needed to open up on a forum of like-minded people. Any advice or recommendations I can draw out from you all would be greatly appreciated and will be welcomed.

Namasté

RE: Is this the dream or is this reality! - BrownEye - 08-23-2013

I was very irritated at not being allowed to go into trance or be hypnotized. My guides described it as death for me. This did not make sense.

A friend sent me to this guy, who was able to not only give details as to why death, but also a clear description of what I actually am. http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7855

RE: Is this the dream or is this reality! - Patty Cake - 08-24-2013

(08-23-2013, 11:53 PM)BrownEye Wrote: I was very irritated at not being allowed to go into trance or be hypnotized. My guides described it as death for me. This did not make sense.

A friend sent me to this guy, who was able to not only give details as to why death, but also a clear description of what I actually am. http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7855

Once you found out who you were, did it clear up any more issues on going into trances or meditating? I will definitely check it out and get back to you.

RE: Is this the dream or is this reality! - native - 08-24-2013

You never mentioned it but I assume you do..do you meditate? Your mental chatter may be preventing you from going into that state. Also, I've read that some people just aren't able to be hypnotized. My personal opinion though is that past-life information can often confuse people and distract them from processing catalyst rationally. They drift into fantasy as they try to make connections, when all you really need to do is focus on the here and now and work with the catalyst you've dealt with in this life. Certain anxieties and fears can be healed by regression though, and I think that's great. I think it's harmless if a person doesn't get all wrapped up in the details..we're all naturally curious.

RE: Is this the dream or is this reality! - reeay - 08-24-2013

Exploring past life thru regression and whatnot could feel safer for some bc there's some distance between 'then' and 'now'. Could be a way to represent shadow, safely, as another person (i.e., 'not me'). Kind of like watching something play out on a TV screen rather than an event happening right in front of you. My friends who tend to attribute problems to past lives tend to shun responsibility of their choices in their current lives so it can be a distraction. It's like they think past lives determine the condition in the present moment (e.g., like fate or pre-determination) and leave it as, 'well this is how things are' without attempting to use that catalyst for further growth.

Psychics and whatnot have told me of my past lives but they are only relevant to that point in time for some reason... it's been a good way of explaining my choices and actions in present moment and perhaps highlight some major themes of distortions or lessons that is being learned now. I guess it may be the case that whatever we did or who we were in the past doesn't matter, but how that affects how we view ourselves in the NOW matters. So exploring past may be relavent to present as a way to bring out what is yet hidden or on the edge of our consciousness in the present moment.

Good luck Patty Cake! I think 'who am I', and 'what am I here for' are two questions that could be asked throughout one's life, regardless of age or level of maturity/development. The fact that you realized that your current life no longer fits and that you are searching for something that is more in alignment of 'who you are' is remarkable. That type of shift (that involves ambiguity about future) can be anxiety provoking for some and thus ignored... you are a courageous being! Trust in the process!

RE: Is this the dream or is this reality! - AnthroHeart - 08-24-2013

I tried a psychic once and she was completely off. So it's hard to trust them. If they are telling a past life, it's hard to know if that's real or not. When I get my own glimpses, I think it's more accurate.

Yeah my experience is that psychics are pretty off most of the time. The most powerful past life 'reading' I got was from an 'exorcist'/spiritual teacher who told me that I have had successive past lives where I died accidentally or assassinated while I was very young. This fit the nagging feelings I had at that moment (was a teenager) that I would die young in this life. It woke me up to want to live longer and so I dropped the whole, 'I'm going to die young' act lol. But if our concept of 'time' is kind of 'wrong' then these past/present/future lives may be occuring simultaneously... I wonder how those lives would be affected due to choices made in this life?

If harvestability is all about the violet ray which we cannot directly balance, it makes me wonder if the choices we make in this life will determine our harvestability, or if it's all about the past lives and this life is just one out of 1000's, and therefore the choices in this life pale in comparison to that many past lives. We can't directly affect our violet ray, as it's the sum of all our other rays. So is there a point to balancing ourselves? If not, I still like to stay in balance because it feels better.

RE: Is this the dream or is this reality! - BrownEye - 08-24-2013

(08-24-2013, 09:11 AM)Patty Cake Wrote:
(08-23-2013, 11:53 PM)BrownEye Wrote: I was very irritated at not being allowed to go into trance or be hypnotized. My guides described it as death for me. This did not make sense.

Once you found out who you were, did it clear up any more issues on going into trances or meditating? I will definitely check it out and get back to you.

I actually have not put any effort into it yet. There was a wall or veil that had 'holes', showing me things that I was not supposed to see. Because of this hole I was continually brought back to safety. This guy sealed off the hole so that my guides will allow me to dive into the trance state, and remain separate from what needs to be hidden. I just need some relaxing free time to make the attempts again.

RE: Is this the dream or is this reality! - zenmaster - 08-24-2013

rie Wrote: I wonder how those lives would be affected due to choices made in this life?
How do you entertain the idea of future choices affecting past choices? I don't see how your choice now affects past-life choices or even a choice made 1 second ago other than possibly changing how you interpret the choice now.
Choices are affected by opportunity and in turn opportunity affects choice making. But the affects of choices are not retroactive.

RE: Is this the dream or is this reality! - michael430 - 08-24-2013

[deleted]

(08-24-2013, 02:07 PM)michael430 Wrote: I read rie's post as - "if our concept of 'time' is incorrect" . Current choices now have a large affect on our futures as individuals. So if we have time backwards, I suppose it's easy to guess the opposite.

I just had a discussion in the dream state about changing the past from the now state. Thanks for reminding me!Smile

(08-24-2013, 02:07 PM)michael430 Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 01:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
rie Wrote: I wonder how those lives would be affected due to choices made in this life?
How do you entertain the idea of future choices affecting past choices? I don't see how your choice now affects past-life choices or even a choice made 1 second ago other than possibly changing how you interpret the choice now.
Choices are affected by opportunity and in turn opportunity affects choice making. But the affects of choices are not retroactive.

I read rie's post as - "if our concept of 'time' is incorrect" . Current choices now have a large affect on our futures as individuals. So if we have time backwards, I suppose it's easy to guess the opposite.
But how is time being backwards workable for causality? You can't just say it is.

[deleted]

(08-24-2013, 02:57 PM)michael430 Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 02:29 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 02:07 PM)michael430 Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 01:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote:

I read rie's post as - "if our concept of 'time' is incorrect" . Current choices now have a large affect on our futures as individuals. So if we have time backwards, I suppose it's easy to guess the opposite.
But how is time being backwards workable for causality? You can't just say it is.

Myself I'm not into physics and time travel and causality.

But let's say killing someone causes you to go to jail in this life. If "time" isn't as linear as it seems here on earth, what's to say that going to jail now won't cause a "past" or "future" You to make further negative choices based on your disgruntled jail life?
I thought by now we were beyond the "what's to prevent it" and actually into trying to learn something?

RE: Is this the dream or is this reality! - Unbound - 08-24-2013

What if you went to jail and instead ended up starting to meditate and discovering your spirituality there?

However, time existing as parallel time-streams offers some interesting possibilities because if both the past and the future are "here, now", then that means that all past and future choices are also being made in this moment.

There is a distinction though, I feel, between the examination of the idea or mental image of a choice, and the actual occurence in time as it actually happens.

Perhaps your choice now doesn't affect past choices in the sense of linear causality, but I believe that we, now, are the higher self of our past selves so the choices we make now do reflect upon how we "emerge" from our previous selves. If those selves are still in the midst of their experience as a parallel life, then not only do their choices affect us, but our affect them.

Are not our future, higher selves also making choices which reflect upon us now, in the moment? I see the connection between past and future selves as a circle nexus with every point in the circle tied or linked to every other point. The "line" appears to be straight when you travel along it, but actually all parts of the "line" are focused in on one central point, the Self.

(08-24-2013, 03:08 PM)Tanner Wrote: Perhaps your choice now doesn't affect past choices in the sense of linear causality, but I believe that we, now, are the higher self of our past selves so the choices we make now do reflect upon how we "emerge" from our previous selves. If those selves are still in the midst of their experience as a parallel life, then not only do their choices affect us, but our affect them.
In what manner?

(08-24-2013, 03:08 PM)Tanner Wrote: Are not our future, higher selves also making choices which reflect upon us now, in the moment?
In what manner?

[deleted]

I was in jail for three weeks, and in my state of mind at the time I was "creating" a furry Universe. Thinking about all the details, so it makes me wonder if we think strongly about creating a universe, do we do so in some other reality? Ra said that if you think strongly about building a ship, it would have been done in another density. So there is some overlap between the densities. What goes on here in 3D is reflected in 6D even. I am concurrently setting the path of my future self. What you say about us being the higher self to our past makes sense, though still veiled. I like what I am hearing here.

If what I said doesn't make sense, forgive me. I am drinking a Joose and got a nice buzz going on.

(08-24-2013, 03:13 PM)michael430 Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 03:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: I thought by now we were beyond the "what's to prevent it" and actually into trying to learn something?

Wow, ok. Thanks I have learned something about you.
Wow, ok. And I you.

I was positing a hypothetical based on HS being self looking back offering service to self.... but it may not be so. The past is curious bc it's possible to re-experience past in the present (e.g., flashback symptom of PTSD). What we essentially do is process the past memory so it does not affect us negatively in the present. One's inner child also functions in similar ways. The learned experiences gets retained as part of our personal unconscious and operates to affect our present without conscious awareness. So I hypothesized that there may be a parallel process here with past lives too.

[deleted]

Rie, that makes sense. I've healed my past in many ways. I've heard that we are traveling through space/time in a spiral fashion, not linearly. So we can focus in on any time, and affect change there. What you say about processing the past memory makes total sense.

Yeah it's totally possible to heal 'past' but to us, past would be a memory of something that happened long ago. Every time we retrieve a memory, we're essentially re-writting, and editing that memory so it's possible to re-write/edit memory to mean something more positive or growth oriented. By doing so we change the way we view ourselves right now and how we interpret events that are occuring right now. The whole thing with 'past lives' is still sketchy bc its not the function of our mind/body to remember such a thing. I'm not sure if that's a function of spirit complex or deeper mind that we don't have access to due to veil? But in essence past life shouldn't really matter bc whatever needs to be learned will manifest in our present moment. It's more empowering to work with present moment bc we have locus of control with what is happening/unfolding right now. So best we can do is see the connection btwn what comes up for past lives and how that is relevant to our current life.

[deleted]

(08-24-2013, 03:11 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 03:08 PM)Tanner Wrote: Perhaps your choice now doesn't affect past choices in the sense of linear causality, but I believe that we, now, are the higher self of our past selves so the choices we make now do reflect upon how we "emerge" from our previous selves. If those selves are still in the midst of their experience as a parallel life, then not only do their choices affect us, but our affect them.
In what manner?

(08-24-2013, 03:08 PM)Tanner Wrote: Are not our future, higher selves also making choices which reflect upon us now, in the moment?
In what manner?

I am not entirely sure how to translate in to words what I mean, I have to think on that. The concept makes sense in my head aha

It has to do with the way I view thoughts and the interplay of mental energies, I think? There is a connectivity between all of our selves through consciousness, and in that I feel there are links between each self that are constantly shifting and changing according to how each self is experiencing on "their side".

I don't feel that our minds actually "contain" anything but rather are "waystations" for energy, or specifically, thoughts and thoughtforms, but insofar as I have found there is a difference between thoughts that original in the self and those which simply "come to" us. Thoughts that originate in the self I define as "intentional" thoughts or thoughts which have intentionally been chosen to be present in the mind.

These thoughts are usually chosen from the pool of the subconscious and unconscious insofar as may be seen by the conscious mind. However, the thoughts themselves don't belong to anybody, they are not owned by anyone and do not exist "in" anyone's head or mind, but rather more like a still glass of water the mind, by passing energy and information through it acts as a medium for the perception of thoughts. It is like the strings of an instrument being vibrated to produce melody.

Then there are harmonics. If you play a note or vibration on an instrument, like a piano, every string that is in tune or not with that note or vibration will become entrained and then vibrate in that same note, albeit with a lesser energy.

So, I see, of the spectrum of many selves which stems from our "first self" or first individuated identity in this octave, up to our farthest self in this octave as one chord or collection of strings that are all part of the same instrument, existing and moving forward through time together, simultaneously, like a kaleidescope where every part moves with every other part.

This means that any time one self changes its harmonic or tuning, the new vibrations become present throughout the totality of the being. My point is not to point to any one or other of ourselves as the prime or sole cause, but to suggest that there is a mutual causality between all selves.

As for our future selves, I see many forms of guidance to be chosen by higher density entities. A good example is Ra's attempt to guide in Egypt, a choice which ultimately has had lasting effects on the experience of not only the Ra complex, but every other self in connection to the choice.

I do certainly wonder how Ra might view their "past selves".

We are all One, I do not see how any change happens without changing everything else.

Either way, I do not know, just food for thought! Aha

(08-24-2013, 03:36 PM)rie Wrote: Yeah it's totally possible to heal 'past' but to us, past would be a memory of something that happened long ago. Every time we retrieve a memory, we're essentially re-writting, and editing that memory so it's possible to re-write/edit memory to mean something more positive or growth oriented. By doing so we change the way we view ourselves right now and how we interpret events that are occuring right now.

This is what I do with hypnosis, but can also be done while fully awake and just choosing to open to a new previously unknown perspective.

As far as the use of past lives, we can pull intuition and knowledge from past work. In that respect it is also possible to pull from future work as well, which may show us how our changes in this current 'past' (now) affect our future self that learns through us, and all other incarnations.

When the present self reaches into the unconscious for opportunity, are you saying that what's available from the unconscious mind changes based on future choices, or are you saying that how one approaches or relates to the unconscious mind changes based on future choices?

I am not sure how approach and availability differ, in that context.

(08-24-2013, 04:02 PM)Tanner Wrote: I am not sure how approach and availability differ, in that context.
The approach is how consciousness is used for evaluation, like your bias. Availability is the potential provided by the unconscious, as a resource.