Bring4th
Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics (/showthread.php?tid=5898)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 05-31-2013

Carla is baaaaaaaaaack!!! yippeeeee! Smile

Opening riff: Ra 1.0 Original thought...just as profound no matter how many times we read it! Carla expounded on this, profoundly!

Questions/Topics

MarcRammer: Seeking advice regarding his marriage relationship - wife is fundamentalist Christian

Spaced: How did Carla's session with Delores Cannon go?

Alternate Earth history...Easter Island...Mythology...Inner Earth civilizations

Scott: Awakening all of humanity at once...taking action

Aloneness: Mother wants him to stay grounded...what is grounding?

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 06-07-2013

Opening Riff: Q’uo, The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, Session 7, Weekend 2, Part 2 of 2 The most important point is that expressing service through being service in love is natural to you.

Questions/Topics

LastBreath: Ringing tones in ears

MoonWitch: Psychic attack

StormShadow: Follow-up on relationship/communication challenges

Plenum: Forgiveness towards self and others who have brutalized

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Plenum - 06-08-2013

I heard that some of these shows will be transcribed soon ... this will be great to be able to scan the text, and use it as a springboard for further thinking and quotation. The audio shows are great! but having the text accessible makes it even more awesome BigSmile

Heart

thanks for addressing my query Monica, plenum

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 06-14-2013

Special show on the Archetypes. We will be continuing this topic next week, and possibly longer, depending on how how in-depth the discussion gets.

I urge everyone to listen to this show. Carla and Jim have a wealth of knowledge to share on this important topic!

If anyone tried to listen live but didn't find us, the show started 1/2 hour late due to the schedule having expired, unbeknownst to us. But you can catch the whole show in the archives.

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 06-21-2013

Note: BlogTalkRadio had technical difficulties tonight and had to reset our show, so the first few minutes are a little shaky. But keep listening...we managed to do the whole show.

Questions/Topics

Sinead91: Spectra

Bereaved Daughter: Deceased mother haunting her through her dreams? which led to discussion about what happens after 'death,' healing in between incarnations, angels, how to know if it really is a haunting, or is it just the self's own issues, is it necessary to resolve negative emotions in order to polarize, the purpose of forgiveness, etc.

Me: Walk-ins...just how rare are they? How to know if one is a walk-in?

Carla sounded really great tonight, and her answers especially thorough and insightful! This is a must-listen!

We'll continue the Archetypes discussion next week, as well as address a couple of questions in the queue that we didn't get to tonight.

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 06-28-2013

Questions/Topics

DW: Analysis of image

Interjection by me: Orphaned Land metal band's new album entitled All is One

ChickenInSpace: Is Ra's involvement with us naïve?

Indolering: Hollow Earth

Riff: Ra 78.33 Archetypes

More discussion from Carla and Jim about the Archetypes

We'll continue the Archetypes discussion next week, as well as address any new questions we may have. Please submit questions!

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - GentleReckoning - 06-28-2013

When Quo quotes a song, does Carla sing while she channels?

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 07-05-2013

Opening Riff: Quo, The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, page 382. Self-awareness, evolution in material and non-material planes, spirit/mental/emotional/physical bodies.

Questions/Topics

Jim K: Wanderer sharing body with walk-in

AdonaiOne: Is a Social Memory Complex like a beehive? Retain individuality, etc. Questions about ego.

Me: Is a Social Memory Complex like the Borg? (only an STS SMC is)

Star Trek illustrating Law of One concepts, Gene Roddenberry knew about the Law of One

theEternal: Egyptian deities, Tuatha de Danna

Divine Feminine Principle, the Eqyptians using the Ra name for their war god

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 07-12-2013

Opening Riff: Quo, The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, page 107: pain and forgiveness

Carla spoke extensively about pain and how her experience with it has facilitated spiritual healing and growth

Homeopathic and other natural healing methods for grief, anger, loss

Questions/Topics

Sharon: Why had I never heard of the Law of One?

Me: Did Ra land in ships? Many new pyramid sites have been discovered. Did Ra build those too?

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 07-19-2013

Opening Riff: Quo, The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, page :
Suffering

It's rare that I don't resonate with the Q'uo material, but this was one of those times. Carla graciously invited me to explain what parts of the reading didn't resonate with me, so I did, and she and Jim responded.

Questions/Topics

plenum: Who are your spiritual role models?

?? (not sure who asked this, sorry!) Does Carla sing when she channels?

ChickenInSpace: any thoughts as to the number of unpolarized entities this Harvest?

NotSure: What is Q'uo's favorite TV show?

unir1: Do questions from forum-posters ever get asked to the channeled entities?

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 07-26-2013

Opening Riff: Ra 18.5 Acceptance vs. overcoming

This led to an in-depth discussion about addictions, fantasizing, whether sexual fantasizing hurts oneself or one's partner, whether fantasizing affects real beings in other dimensions, the importance of choosing to be resonant with the Law of One while indulging in fantasies in order to accept them so they fall away as they're no longer needed, connecting on the various chakra levels, etc.

Referenced:

Dion Fortune's book The Esoteric Philosophy of Love and Marriage

Bring4th Forums One > Life on Planet Earth v > Sexual addiction! and Male-Female energy roles/energies

Thank you, Carla and Jim, for being so open in sharing issues and challenges in your own relationship!

Questions/Topics

Follow-up to last week's show: Carla, how did you know it was Jesus you saw as a child?

Randy: Lack/prosperity

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 08-02-2013

Opening riff: Ra 15.12 balancing the energy centers

This led to an in-depth discussion which took almost the whole hour, about the energy centers, outgoing/inpouring energies, whether animals are other-selves, seeing the Creator in all, and lots more. Both Carla and Jim offered valuable insights, and I suggested looking at a particular Ra quote backwards in order to reconcile what seemed, at first glance, like a contradiction. Jim gave an excellent example of how to do the daily balancing, and Carla offered insights on giving and receiving love, irrespective of whether it is received by others.

Question

Randy: Being alone/reaching out to others

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 08-09-2013

Opening riff: Ra 30.04 loss of mind complex upon death

This led to an in-depth discussion which took about 40 minutes, about the nature of death, what is lost and what is retained, what is of eternal value, whether we can retain more of our memories, mindfulness, etc.

Questions

Kaluhui: Do other channeled sources know one another?

Kaluhui: Moon mission: aliens on the moon?

MarcRammer: What is an adept? What is magick?

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 08-16-2013

Live caller :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:
JP: simultaneous time

Opening riff: Ra 10.14 The moment contains love...

Questions

Me: Why does the Creator need to 'know itself?' Doesn't the Creator already know everything?

Sinnead: Discernment of negative sources of info

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Monica - 08-23-2013

Opening riff: Q’uo, August 16, 1986 - meditation and meditation in action

Lycen: ​Andrija Puharich and the Mind Link

Carla spent the rest of the hour telling the fascinating story about hers and Don's interactions with Andrija.

RE: Need Help! Index of Questions/Topics - Diana - 08-26-2013

(08-23-2013, 09:19 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: 2013.08.23

Opening riff: Q’uo, August 16, 1986 - meditation and meditation in action

Lycen: ​Andrija Puharich and the Mind Link

Carla spent the rest of the hour telling the fascinating story about hers and Don's interactions with Andrija.

I listened to this show a day after it was aired. If I had been listening live I would have called in to comment on "meditation in action." I have been doing that for years, since I started working for myself at home, alone.

Think of an artist, when they are "in the groove" painting. This is a meditative state; in other words, in the now--no past, no future (except the vision of what's being created)--and no words or thoughts at that point. I'm a writer and illustrator, and both actions can be meditations. My focusing skills as a result are remarkable. When writing, the added benefit is that you channel things that seem to come out of nowhere. I recommend that everyone try some form of writing for this reason. It's magical (in the sense that it feels delicious).