Bring4th
2009-10-31 - What is STO?, What is Ascension?, Dreams, Latest Channeling Intensive News, L/L Silent Meditation - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: 2009-10-31 - What is STO?, What is Ascension?, Dreams, Latest Channeling Intensive News, L/L Silent Meditation (/showthread.php?tid=568)

2009-10-31 - What is STO?, What is Ascension?, Dreams, Latest Channeling Intensive News, L/L Silent Meditation - Bring4th_Steve - 11-02-2009

14:02:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So Steve, what's happening up your way? And if there are no questions right off, shall I vamp a while?

14:04:05 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Hi Carla! Everything is going well! Just upgraded the B4 Store last night.

14:04:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, that sounds exciting! What all did you do?

14:07:23 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I fixed a pesky error that Gary has been receiving during certain transactions, and we now ask people for their 3 digit CVV code on the back of the card for added protection.

14:08:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› hey Steve, that sounds like a great change! Thanks for all you do, big guy! [flower icon]

14:08:42 ‹Bring4th_Steve› glad to help!

14:06:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hmmm... I'm vamping until we get going with conversation. More

14:06:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have been thinking about the issue of discernment. I think I'll write my next UPI article on that. More

14:07:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It just seems that I have run into a lot of people lately who do not trust their own powers of discernment and discrimination. More

14:09:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Anyway, to finish that thought - I want to find a way to encourage people to trust their own judgment. It will be fun to hunt up some good Q'uotes and give that topic a whirl. So Steve, Do you have a question for me?

14:10:12 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, we have our starting question from Carrie. She asks: why do you say 50%? Do you mean 50% of your life, or 50% polarity when you are harvested? Do you have to help strangers to get more STO? STO, is it more of charity work?

14:10:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Carrie - good question! Typing on that.

14:11:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› STO is an attitude. It may involve charity work or volunteering. It may involve taking good care of your kids and spouse. It may involve being totally bedridden, but keeping your heart open and feeling thankful and joyful, which is a great service to the whole planet. More

14:12:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We all express our love of others in unique ways. So you can't just say, well if you do this and this, you are service to others in polarity. More

14:13:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There are two basic sorts of polarity. One is your vibration. Think about the vibration of the Logos - unconditional love. That is the mind set or attitude at which we are aiming. More

14:14:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The other is specific responses, which we have perceived a request for help. Not everything has an ethical content. Tying your shoelaces is neutral. But tying your baby's laces carries STO polarity. More

14:15:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So to be more than 50% STO, you need to have that "ground of being" going where you are conscious of tuning your thoughts, your attitude, towards love and compassion. More

14:16:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And when you perceive an ethical challenge, then you can respond to it with a conscious effort to find a way to increase the love in the situation. More

14:16:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think many people are way over 50% STO who never study spirituality. We all know earth-angels who are just there to help if they can. More

14:17:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But most of all, Carrie, STO is a way of being. An attitude of heartfelt love of others, of the creator and of yourself. Does that make sense yet or shall I go on?

14:18:24 ‹carrie› It makes sense.

14:20:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oh, good! I think that as seekers develop their STO attitude, there is a lot of feedback, because as you radiate love, you receive love in return - maybe not from the source you expect. But the energy of loving and being loved is so neat, once you get into trying to live that way, you just get more and more confirmation, and life takes on such a wonderful rhythm, the rhythm of love reflected in love. Thanks for the great question, Carrie! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon] Steve, what's the next topic?

14:20:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carrie had a follow-up: does polarity mean shining with love?

14:20:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Carrie, typing on that.

14:21:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You could say that positive polarity shines with love. That's certainly true. However, the term really has to do with work of the spiritual kind. More

14:22:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You know that your car won't run without a battery to start her up. You have to create that spark before the beast will run. More

14:23:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And we are like that car in a way. We need to polarize in order to do spiritual work. As we set our intention to be of service to others, our battery gets charged. And then every subsequent STO action polarizes you further - gives your car more juice. We become magical beings as we take responsibility for our lives and consciously maintain a loving attitude. [flower icon]

14:24:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Carrie, anything else before we move on? This is a great topic!

14:24:41 ‹carrie› No

14:25:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK doke. Then Steve, what is our next topic?

14:25:27 ‹Bring4th_Steve› ok, Deneb has our next question: Do negative entities have a higher self?

14:25:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Deneb - typing on that.

14:25:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, all entities have a higher self. Let me go into that a bit. More

14:26:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› According to the Confederation's material, the higher self is a gift of the self to the self in mid-sixth density. More

14:28:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When we have experienced all we desire to experience, when we no longer want anything except to be swept up into the Creator, we will turn our attention to the past, one more time. We will create a higher self, a guidance system for ourselves in earlier densities, by re-encapsulating everything we have learned into a thought form. So whether one is STO or STS, we all have that higher self. Do you have a follow-up, Deneb?

14:30:21 ‹deneb› So it's like programmed that no matter what in the moment of sixth density we will choose to be a higher self?

14:32:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, that's right as far as I know, Deneb. It is part of the pattern of things that we take the time, when we have learned all we can, to preserve that great web of awareness and knowledge as our gift to ourselves. It must be part of the sixth-density pattern, for all souls do this in mid-sixth. [flower icon]

14:30:25 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question is from Peregrine: Wondering, what's your take on doing work doing work in Time/Space? Do you do any?

14:32:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peregrin, great name! Typing on your question now.

14:34:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Let me take some time with this, for it is a big topic. Firstly, we are constantly in time/space insofar as we are dwelling in consciousness. See, our intellectual mindset is one brain - the head part of being wise. And each of us is different, all personalities being unique. More

14:34:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But we have in common something called consciousness. We all have that same ground of being, since all is one. More

14:36:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We are interfaces for consciousness, bringing into our physical lives the energy of spirit and Logos. More

14:37:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When we are able to open our hearts, we are in green ray, and we can use that energy as a springboard to attain the gateway to intelligent infinity - the door into time/space. More

14:38:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Up until we are able to dwell in our open hearts, we are thinking in space/time. Once we are able to open our hearts - and we have to keep re-opening the heart, it doesn't just stay open - then we can set our intention to move into the higher chakras. We set our intention to enter the gateway in order to offer service to others in a variety of ways. More

14:39:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We might use that connection to get inspiration and information as a healer, a teacher, an artist, or one who is working strictly on radiating love and light clearly. More

14:39:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In any of these ways, we are working in time/space. Is there a follow-up?

14:40:06 ‹peregrine› Yes. typing.

14:40:32 ‹peregrine› Do you do that sort of thing...consciously?

14:41:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I do indeed! Like for instance, before I logged on, I took some time to tune and to set my intention for these two precious hours with you all. More

14:41:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In setting my intention, I also asked for help from my guidance system, which I call the Holy Spirit - or Holly, for short. More

14:43:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Have you ever read a book called The Impersonal Life? It is all about finding that consciousness within us that is one with the Creator. It is a beautiful little gem of a book, and really packs a punch as the anonymous author talks about dwelling in the vibration of love, moving through the personality and into consciousness. Is there a follow up, Peregrine?

14:44:26 ‹peregrine› No not familiar with the book. One more: what does "doing work in consciousness" mean?

14:47:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When you are doing work in consciousness, you are accessing the gateway to intelligent infinity and bringing back the inspiration and information which aids you in fulfilling the intention you have set. You are working in consciousness when you are working in time/space, with that consciousness that is the Logos. Make sense? Please ask further if we are not there yet!

14:48:59 ‹peregrine› That's all for now. Thanks much.

14:49:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, Peregrine! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon] Steve, what's next?

14:49:41 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Oguz: Do you know about organic portals?

14:50:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Nope, never came across that term before.

14:50:25 ‹oguz› Some says it's a person with a 2d soul.

14:50:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oguz, would you wish to tell me what you know about them?

14:50:49 ‹oguz› sure

14:51:11 ‹oguz› Those are 2D humans.

14:51:19 ‹oguz› or pre-adamic humans.

14:51:39 ‹oguz› makes up 50% of population.

14:52:08 ‹oguz› these are humans with no active higher chakras

14:52:36 ‹oguz› therefore unable to feel, to be creative and to have empathy

14:51:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hmmm... in a way, that sounds like what the Confederation calls a walk-in. More

14:52:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Ra group said that Abraham Lincoln was a walk-in. The original personality was deeply troubled as to how he could serve, and allowed another entity to live out the rest of his life - and certainly that walk-in was a wonderful guy who did a terrific job in hard times for the USA. More

14:54:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oguz, my first reaction is to say that when we are focused in the first three chakras, all of us are in that situation. Until we are able to get our energy body clear in those first three lower chakras, we will find ourselves in just that situation. [heart icon]/ [light bulb icon]

14:55:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Do you want to talk about this further, Oguz? Or shall we move on - your call.

14:55:04 ‹oguz› thanks Carla

14:55:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› U bet [flower icon] Steve, what's up next?

14:55:34 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok, our next question is from Will: Hi Carla! How are you? My question is about 4D beings. Are 4D beings on earth now, but we can't see them while they can see us? And those who have 3D and 4D wiring, can they see the 4D beings?

14:56:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Will! Doing well, thank you! had a girl-friend lunch earlier and am still floating on waves of love, encouragement and support. Typing on your question now.

14:58:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Firstly, yes, there are 4D beings on earth now. yes, they choose not to blow our little minds and remain outta sight. And no, even with dual wiring, our heavy physical body puts us behind the veil. More

14:59:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› On the other hand, there are tons of 4D wanderers here on Earth now who are recent graduates of this Harvest, which has been ongoing since maybe 1977 or so. So we have a whole lot of 4D energy on Earth now, which is the contribution of these indigo children, as they are called. More

15:00:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And of course we can see them! :>. Any more on that, Will?

15:00:28 ‹Will› are all of the 4d beings aware of us or do we not register with them?

15:01:11 ‹Will› unless we call?

15:01:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, Will, all fourth-density beings are aware of us, just as we are aware of animals, plants and elements - first and second density. I know this is hard to get at first. More

15:02:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It seems as though Earth is either third or fourth density. But that is because we are thinking of one Earth. More

15:02:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, the densities interpenetrate each other, and the model is not that we vacate the Earth and then turn it over to 4D. More

15:03:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The model is that the densities nest. 4D Earth is a different entity than 3D Earth. Does that make sense?

15:03:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Or shall we move on?

15:04:00 ‹Will› ok...I am with you. Thank you for helping me clarify this in my mind! :>

15:04:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My pleasure, Will! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon] Steve, who's on first?

15:04:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, I have question. I keep seeing the word "Ascension" used in different contexts. What does ascension mean to you, couched in a LOO perspective?

15:04:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Steve, good question. Typing on that.

15:05:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ascension is synonymous with the terms Harvest and Graduation. More

15:06:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, there is a buzz-word quality to that word, Ascension, because some channels and religious fundamentalists believe that we will all hit ascension at once - usually they say it will occur at winter solstice, 2012. More

15:08:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So the term Ascension has taken on a fairly heavy fear-vibration. I prefer not to use that term for that reason. I like the term graduation better, as there is no fear vibe to it. And we do not have to fear the coming ascension. I am quite sure of that. Is there a follow-up, Steve?

15:09:18 ‹Bring4th_Steve› No, that helps to clarify things in terms of LOO language.

15:09:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK! On to the next question?

15:09:52 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Sure, our next question is from Logos: What is your opinion of the Seth material channeled by Jane Roberts?

15:10:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Logos! Blessings! typing on your question.

15:11:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it is an odd thing, but I have never been able to read that material. When I try, I fall asleep by the second page. I do not know why this occurs. But it does! More

15:11:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, my husband, a man of infinite sense, absolutely loves Jane Roberts' material. So I'll go with giving the material a high rating. [heart icon]/[light bulb icon] Any follow up?

15:12:09 ‹Logos924› LOL

15:12:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› :>

15:12:24 ‹Logos924› Thanks, i've found some great things in it

15:12:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Sir Steve, what have we next?

15:13:12 ‹Bring4th_Steve› We have a comment from Peregrine: Comment: Looked at "Impersonal Life" on Amazon. Resisted temptation to buy the Elvis/Graceland edition. Bought regular edition instead. Thanks. Looks appropriate to me. ~P~

15:14:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey great, Peregrine! I hope you really enjoy it. Bless you for being so proactive! Way to go, bud! [high five icon]

15:14:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Now I gotta go to Amazon and look up the Elvis edition, LOL! <:o)

15:14:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, what is next?

15:14:58 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Logos924 is curious: Have you had any interesting dreams lately?

15:15:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Logos, typing on that.

15:16:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The last dream that I had which really was a clear dream was a few weeks ago. I dreamt that I was in a very large house. It was almost like a museum. I went there just to visit it, and then it turned out that I owned the place. More

15:16:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› For a while I wandered around from room to room to room. The place was huge and filled with beautiful things - art of all kinds, antiques, everything splendid. More

15:17:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I ended up not liking the place, did not want to own it, and wanted to leave it. But there was no exit. It was maddening! I'd be outside thinking, there has to be a gate. But my next turn would take me into another room. More

15:18:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think I was processing my very keen desire to serve, and therefore finding the glamorous things of our earth world not attractive any more. More

15:19:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In the end I did find an exit, with help from a stranger. And I felt so much freer, and glad to be back in the world of nature and spirit. Thanks for asking, Logos! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon] - Steve, what's next?

15:20:03 ‹Logos924› thanks!

15:20:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [flower icon]

15:21:51 ‹Bring4th_Steve› We don't have any questions at the moment, Carla.

15:22:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK! Well, until the next one comes in, how about I talk about the Channeling intensive we just had?

15:22:42 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Sounds good!

15:22:43 ‹Logos924› I would love to hear about it

15:24:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Last weekend for four days we had eleven new channeling students here, working on their very first attempts to channel. The Confederation entity, Latwii, does the teaching, working through me. For this first gathering, I did a good deal of straight teaching. And the group practiced various aspects of tuning and challenging. More

15:25:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it was a wonderful group, quite gifted, actually. I believe everyone there was able to discern the presence of Latwii. That is amazing - often when teaching a new group. almost no one picks up the contact the first time around. I certainly did not. More

15:25:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And in addition to being gifted, there was such a wonderful energy that developed in the circle. it lifted everyone up! More

15:26:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We will continue having Channeling Intensives every four months or so, as long as there is a request that we do so. More

15:26:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We keep a waiting list of those who want to work as channels in service to others, and when four or more people have joined the wait list, we start another cycle. - hang on - I have to attend to something - back in 90 seconds!

15:30:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Our next Gathering other than the Channeling Intensives will be next April, when we'll do a Gathering on preparing for 2012. More

15:31:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, a lot of Christmases, we have had mini-Gatherings in the past, as people come in to town to attend the channeling meditation closest to Christmas Day. The channeling question is generally about Jesus and it is a beautiful topic, for sure. So you're invited to Camelot if you wish to come! [gift icon]

15:32:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, do we have a new topic?

15:32:26 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Not yet, Carla! You are captivating us with all the great channeling info. :-)

15:34:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Well, good then! have I shared with you all that I have been invited to Kona, Hawaii, to speak on 2012 at a gathering in January? Hang on and I'll copy in the link - http://www.earthtransformation.com More

15:35:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it is such a joy to share the very positive information from the Confederation on this topic. I think I will probably incorporate some singing into the talk, to help people get into both sides of their brain - for this topic is not just logical/reasonable, it is also intuitive, very right-brain. I am greatly looking forward to the opportunity! More

15:36:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then, I will stay a day after the conference itself and do a wanderer's workshop, with a channeling. It should be a total blast!

15:37:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have also been asked to speak at three conferences in Australia, but I have not heard a final confirmation of that yet. So it may not manifest. I'd love to see that continent! I have never been there.

15:37:53 ‹Bring4th_Steve› If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask them in the Ask Carla Here tab. Otherwise, we may be tuckered out for questions today, Carla :-)

15:38:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I believe that conference is also focusing on 2012. You can find information on whatever is coming up on B4 and also on www.llresearch.org, our archive web site. More

15:38:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, well how about I just yak for a while and maybe someone will get sparked by something I say! More

15:39:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I guess what comes to my mind is my feeling of such love for all of you. I started these live chats because I was no longer in direct communication with those I serve - I now have a very able admin who is at the L/L helm. More

15:40:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I used to answer every letter myself. But then in 2006, it had gotten to be such a large volume of e-mail that I got totally swamped. More

15:41:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And I had no time for creative work. So thanks to a timely increase in donations, I was able to hand off the helm to Gary, who now is the voice of L/L for new seekers. More

15:42:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The strategy worked. I got my own office, on the second floor, with a bank of four big windows which overlook all the trees. it feels as though I am working in an arbor or bower. More

15:43:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And I have gotten some creative work done - A Book of Days was published last year, and this year we put out my newest book, Living the Law of One - 101:The Choice. More

15:43:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As well, I have been writing articles for the UPI site, www.religionandspirituality.com. It really has been wonderful. More

15:44:28 ‹carrie› the book 101: is an excellent book

15:44:29 ‹carrie› Smile

15:44:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But I missed the interaction with those I serve. I missed you guys! So I set up the live chats so anyone who wanted to talk with me could, for two hours a week. More

15:45:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey thanks for the kind words, Carrie. that opens my heart! Anyway, that's how these live chats got going. And I really appreciate the chance to hang out with you all. [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]

15:47:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› On another topic, later tonight we'll have a public meeting. it is a silent meditation tonight. I dearly love to meditate with a group in the silence. I always have a better experience with a group. I think everyone helps everyone else! Our auras blend and we all get the benefit of that shared energy. I'm looking forward to that! More

15:47:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Let's see - in other news... we have a new volunteer at L/L Research! She is an old, old friend of Mick's and mine. She was my matron of honor when I married Mick in 1987. More

15:48:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› She moved away, back to her native California, after her husband - Mick's best man at our wedding - died of cancer in 1991. More

15:50:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› She raised her kids, did a terrific job with them. Now her nest is empty. So she decided to be L/L Research's Mom! And we are so fortunate to have her here. She is so loving and caring, and especially during the Gathering last week, she added so much - little touches like fixing bruschetta when we were done for the day so the open conversation had a snack going. And she was always making sure that everyone had what they needed. More

15:52:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We have had several volunteers through the years, and except for Gary and Melissa, the fit just did not last. They moved on. And that's fine! But what I really noticed about Sonia's coming was that she made no disturbance in the feel of the house, no splash as she tried to find a way to fit in. She just fit in! More

15:52:10 ‹Bring4th_Steve› (We have a question when you're ready, Carla)

15:52:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Go, Steve!

15:52:27 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Logos asks: Can you please explain what actually happens at a silent meditation? (It sounds obvious, but I would like to hear)

15:52:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Sure, Logos - typing on that.

15:53:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We always start our meetings with a round-robin discussion. Everyone in the circle talks about himself - either what spiritual topics and issues he's wrestling or dancing with, or just name, rank and serial number for those who are cautious - anything is fine. The shared discussion really melds us into a circle of seeking. More

15:55:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then if it is a channeling meeting, we decide together on a topic for Q'uo to take up. If it is a silent meeting, we have no question to ask, so we skip that part. Then we tune the group further by listening to a song from a CD, or singing, or Oming, or telling jokes. You'd be surprised how uplifting laughter is! More

15:56:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then we say the Lord's Prayer together, and that sets us up for the silent meditation. More

15:57:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We generally sit in the circle in silence for maybe half an hour. When our time is up, whether we have a channeling meeting or a silent one, we close the meeting by praying, and then singing a little song I picked up from a Native American source. More

15:57:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The words are, "I am the circle and you are healing me. United people, we are one." More

15:59:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then we pour some wine or juice or whatever for whoever wants it, and settle in to conversation and sharing. It ends when it ends. Sounds like fun, eh? It really is such a blessing to offer this, and when you think, we've been doing this since 1962, it kinda blows your mind! Any last minute follow up, Steve?

16:00:00 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yeah, we have one from Brimann: Hi Carla I was first introduced to the Law of One by David Wilcock and I quite like what he shares regarding the future. He seems to have a positive outlook regarding the coming changes.I wonder what you feel about David and if you've spoken to him? Thanks Ps sorry I'm new to this and I accidentally interrupted your chat with my question Smile

16:00:22 ‹Logos924› That sounds like an amazing time! thank you [heart icon]/ [light bulb icon]

16:00:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Brimann! Typing on that.

16:02:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› David has brought more people to the Law of One than anyone alive today! We are fellow light workers and our relationship is cordial. He actually stayed with us here at Camelot for a year, quite some time ago now. It was not a great fit! Our lifestyles were different. But we both love the LOO and we have worked together several times. As to how I feel about David, the words grateful and thankful come to mind! More

16:02:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I guess that's my time, unless you have a follow-up, Brimann.

16:04:24 ‹Brimann› Nothing else and thanks for sharing that.

16:03:51 ‹Will› Thank you Carla and Steve! [heart icon]/ [light bulb icon] to everyone :>

16:04:09 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thank you, Carla!

16:04:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I guess not! So I will just say farewell for this week, and look forward to the chance to hang with you guys next week, same time, same station! Much [heart icon] and [light bulb icon] to you all. xxxx - wol

16:04:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [flower icon]