Bring4th
Get together in Queensland Australia - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Get together in Queensland Australia (/showthread.php?tid=541)

Get together in Queensland Australia - Enchantedwanderer - 10-24-2009

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there are any members here from around the Sunshine Coast area of Queensland in Australia. I would love to be able to have a face to face meeting mabye once a fortnight/month to be able to discuss and go through the LOO info. Even more so now with Carla's new book coming out it would be good to have freinds to work through it with. PM me if anyone is interestred

BigSmile

RE: Get together in Queensland Australia - René - 05-03-2010

(10-24-2009, 09:36 PM)Enchantedwanderer Wrote: Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there are any members here from around the Sunshine Coast area of Queensland in Australia. I would love to be able to have a face to face meeting mabye once a fortnight/month to be able to discuss and go through the LOO info. Even more so now with Carla's new book coming out it would be good to have freinds to work through it with. PM me if anyone is interestred

BigSmile

Hi Enchantedwanderer,
I had posted a thread to find any members in Australia (Sydney) and had not looked further down the site to notice your thread. Did you succeed getting a group together?

RE: Get together in Queensland Australia - Vicki - 06-13-2011

Hi everyone,!

This thread has been around for a while, but because I've only recently joined the forums I've only just seen it now! I'm in Melbourne and wondering whether there's anyone else on the forums anywhere near this area???

Thanks,
Vicki :-)

RE: Get together in Queensland Australia - Liqidzen - 06-19-2011

Hi! I know this thread is about 2 years old but I'm in Brisbane and would love to meet up with anyone if they are interested.

RE: Get together in Queensland Australia - René - 07-03-2011

Hi Vicki,
The wanderers are far and wide apart it seems. I have had contact with Ivxseeker from Melbourne in May 2010. You might be interested in that contact.
Further there have been people in Sydney: ggw_bach (Jan 2009), bestearth (Ben, Feb 2009), Eric (Paddington, back to the US, May 2010) and AJ Wren27 (Katoomba, Dec 2010)
In Queensland there were/are Enchantedwanderer (Sunshine Coast, Oct 2009) and Liqidzen (Brisbane, June 2011)
So in practice the most recent ones are AJ Wren27 in Katoomba and Liqidzen in Brisbane.
I have never ran into a Ra-reader yet in my life. Maybe they are all hiding in sleeper cells. BigSmile
Rene

RE: Get together in Queensland Australia - Sagittarius - 11-06-2011

Brisbane here as well Smile.

RE: Get together in Queensland Australia - René - 11-06-2011

Good to know you are there.

RE: Get together in Queensland Australia - Hag - 11-21-2011

Hi all,

Im in Melbourne. Been a long time reader but not poster on these forums.

Sorry should have seen this thread before.

Great to see a few Australians on here.

RE: Get together in Queensland Australia - René - 11-21-2011

(11-21-2011, 01:09 AM)Hag Wrote: Hi all,

Im in Melbourne. Been a long time reader but not poster on these forums.

Sorry should have seen this thread before.

Great to see a few Australians on here.

Hi Hag,
Most voices are comic out of Queensland, it seems. I am wondering. Did any of the Ra-Readers get together? (Vicki, Liqidzen, Sagittarius?) I am curious,
René

RE: Get together in Queensland Australia - Plenum - 12-16-2011

sorry to hijack thread, but anyone here from Sydney, Australia?

I'm about 40 min from the city by train, and wouldn't mind a 1-1 meetup. Of course, we can chat first by phone to establish that we are bona fide Wanderers Smile

I've been on these forums sporadically before (and also Divine Cosmos), but the transformational energies are quite strong these days, and would love to compare notes on your experiences.

if anyone (worldwide) wants to chat via Google Talk, send me a pm and we can arrange a time.

PEACE ALL.

RE: Sydney - ichoria - 01-25-2012

(12-16-2011, 09:19 AM)plenum Wrote: sorry to hijack thread, but anyone here from Sydney, Australia?

I'm about 40 min from the city by train, and wouldn't mind a 1-1 meetup. Of course, we can chat first by phone to establish that we are bona fide Wanderers Smile

I've been on these forums sporadically before (and also Divine Cosmos), but the transformational energies are quite strong these days, and would love to compare notes on your experiences.

if anyone (worldwide) wants to chat via Google Talk, send me a pm and we can arrange a time.

PEACE ALL.

Hi Plenum

I saw your post and nice to know there's a seeker in Sydney so I'd just like to say hi ... I am new at this forum.

I have been a Sydney residence for 7 years.. but I am on temporary leave at the moment... but will be back for sure.

It will be nice to know someone that have something in common. Thanks.

RE: Sydney - Plenum - 01-25-2012

(01-25-2012, 09:40 AM)ichoria Wrote: Hi Plenum

I saw your post and nice to know there's a seeker in Sydney so I'd just like to say hi ... I am new at this forum.

I have been a Sydney residence for 7 years.. but I am on temporary leave at the moment... but will be back for sure.

It will be nice to know someone that have something in common. Thanks.

Hi ichoria!

greetings! hope things go well for you.

I also started a thread about Aussies on bring4th ...

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4010

it's nice to know that we're working together Tongue