Bring4th
Happy Birthday Carla! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Happy Birthday Carla! (/showthread.php?tid=5216)

Happy Birthday Carla! - Steppingfeet - 07-16-2012

Today Carla is one year shy of 70-years old, defying all odds since birth itself when the doctors told her mother that she wouldn't survive beyond two weeks. Predictions that have been repeated throughout her life by professionals and non-professionals alike. In honor of her birthday, I composed a letter explaining why she is my hero. Cheers to a happy birthday, Carla!! Love you.

My Hero
Carla L. Rueckert

She is my hero because no matter which way catalyst spins her, like a cat that lands upright when falling regardless of how how it is dropped, she flips and unerringly orients her aim upon the heart of self

She is my hero because where I stand on the shoulders of giants – that is, on the work of those who have gone before me, without which I would be lost – she, in conjunction with Don Elkins and then Jim McCarty, in the fashion of the maverick, created and forged a novel path through the illusion to the One, a path which hitherto did not quite exist. Out of the jungle-like milieu of the third-density illusion, she carved a way for the wanderer, a path which I tearfully and gratefully embraced upon discovery.

She is my hero in a way that will only be comprehensible to the Law of One student, because she offered to sacrifice something much, much more precious than a human incarnation. Something that I myself could not offer, nor something which I could ask another to offer. That being the work of countless incarnations spanning densities and, by our time standards, billions of years; that is, her polarity. For the Ra Contact, she risked what’s known as negative time/space. This sounds either like a distant, abstract concept with little meaning and application to life here on Earth, or alternatively something of an interesting plot twist in a sci-fi novel. In reality this scenario makes an ordinary, third-density death seem a desired experience of bliss by comparison. She risked what to the positively oriented soul is unimaginably, agonizingly unthinkable.

She is my hero because thanks to her sacrificial efforts, not only in the Ra Contact but the fastidious, unwavering, consistent effort to carry the torch for over thirty years with little personal gain to herself, as we might measure "personal gain", she created a home for those who have wandered to this planet and who frequently find themselves alone, tired, and afraid. She has helped them to make sense of their often confusing lives, whilst orienting their vision to one of seeking and service.

She is my hero because she is increasingly faced with what she cannot do, yet she continues to dig deep and find joy, meaning, and purpose in what she can do, the most potent and powerful of all services: being. She cannot garden, or go for walks, or dance, or cook, or clean, or do her beloved creative work, or sometimes even her crossword puzzles, or read, or, on many a day, stay awake – but she can keep her heart open, goddamnit, come what may. She can reduce the complexities of this life to the purest, simplest, and most meaningful vibration: love through being.

She is my hero because each and every day she lives in what many might term physical agony, and where most of us would buckle under the pressure, succumbing to despair, or hopelessness, or translating that catalyst to a mean-spirited, jaded perspective that projects the unhappiness out onto others, becoming perhaps contemptuous or at least hard-edged to others, she just smiles, breathes, and searches continually for ways to support others.

She is my hero because when her body gives her no power, and leaves her feeling weak and helpless, she transcends the physical limitations and finds power in her will and her faith, radiating a serenity and strength that belie the daily struggle she knows so intimately and thoroughly.

She is my hero because she has given me, a seeker like any other, an opportunity unlike any other, to make my life devoted to assisting other seekers. She gave this particular soul a place of healing, a place to discover his powers, a place to cultivate his latent talents, a place to gradually release his self-judgment, and a place of love and service.

She is my hero because she has not only put up with my own sometimes hard-energy ways, but unstintingly offered me love over judgment, acceptance over rejection, closeness over distance, and care over unconcern.

She is my hero because she has exemplified both pride and humility as they have been needed. Pride in the unerring belief in herself necessary to lead L/L Research after the passing of her own beloved companion, ensuring the survival of this energetic, service-oriented niche of some power and purity, and the empowering, liberating information it offers, that information which reminds the seeker regarding who they really are and through what means they may awaken to the truth of their identity. Humility in realizing her limits on both knowledge and ability in the face of infinity, humbly accepting and working with that which the moment offers, and not casting herself as “better” than other seekers, despite her obvious and superlative accomplishments, credentials, gifts, and talents.

She is my hero for teaching me by example, especially as it concerns the principle of putting relationships first, and making the maintaining harmony between friends and colleagues of paramount importance. Also, for teaching me the wisdom of yielding to others while holding the reigns of leadership.

She is my hero for teaching me tuning, that is, the art of continually, relentlessly re-orienting the self to search for and walk the high road no matter what catalyst is being presented. Countless opportunities she has been offered – many by those of the loyal opposition, I am sure – to deviate from her path, to neglect her principles, to take an easier way, to serve the self at the expense of others, and to reduce her polarity and the impact of her service by misusing the Confederation material, or L/L Research, or whatever status she has acquired through her work. And, though the cost has been great to herself, these opportunities have been given a polite but unmoving “No thank you”.

She is my hero for being a dancer, one who didn’t stop dancing when her body could no longer support the movement. Confined to a more or less stationary position for well over a year now, leashed, as she says, to a medical device, her soul finds the rhythm of each diurnal cycle and, with grace, determines where to place the metaphysical feet to best meet and dance with the catalyst at hand.

She is my hero because like few others on this planet, she remains steadfastly true to herself, compromising as a necessary virtue of multi-party work, but never compromising her self, hear heart, her desire to serve, and those core principles which animate her existence. She is who she is and doesn't shy away from that or assume a pretense when interacting with different people.

She is my hero because as her body increasingly malfunctions, losing its standards for outer beauty, she paradoxically becomes more beautiful, glowing with the surrender to the Isness of the moment, recognizing that all things can be greeted as they are in the moment with love and acceptance, patience and humility, equanimity and balance.

She is my hero because she is often indistinguishable from a flower, radiating beauty by virtue of identity, not by any particular labor or effort. Growing with and yearning for the presence of the sun, making use of the cycles of water and nutrients when provided – not complaining when absent, supporting not diminishing the flowers nearby, being true to itself by nature, and, whether taken on her own or in company of other flowers, presenting to the Creator a unique gift of Its own beauty, immanent in form, transcendent in quality and spirit.

She is Carla L. Rueckert, and no matter her health, physical limitations, or outward productive capacity, she is my hero. : )

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Spaced - 07-16-2012

Oh wow, The reason I signed up for this forum was because the email I sent thanking Carla for her work didn't go through (is the llresearch email server having some trouble?). Now I get to wish her a happy birthday too!

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - ocean50 - 07-16-2012

Happy Bday Carla!

Quote:She is my hero because she is increasingly faced with what she cannot do, yet she continues to dig deep and find joy, meaning, and purpose in what she can do, the most potent and powerful of all services: being. She cannot garden, or go for walks, or dance, or cook, or clean, or do her beloved creative work, or sometimes even her crossword puzzles, or read, or, on many a day, stay awake – but she can keep her heart open, goddamnit, come what may. She can reduce the complexities of this life to the purest, simplest, and most meaningful vibration: love through being.

Well said!

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - kdsii - 07-16-2012

Happy birthday Carla!
Many healthy years to come! Thanks for all your wonderful work over the years.

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Shemaya - 07-16-2012

I am deeply moved. What a stunning tribute that I have just read.

Happy Birthday, Carla! What a blessing for me to have been touched by your beautiful radiant lightHeart I can't find adequate words to express how I feel right now, but thank you from the full expanse of my heart for your Love and Light.

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Oldern - 07-16-2012

Happy Birthday, Carla, and thank you for all the wonderful material that you and your group has brought into this Earth. I do not know where I would be without it, really.

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Ruth - 07-16-2012

What a beautifully written happy birthday wish.

Happy birthday, Carla!

Much love and light to you!

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Patrick - 07-16-2012

HeartHeartHeart

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - AnthroHeart - 07-16-2012

I admire her will not to have been tempted into negative time/space. Seriously, I've been down that road to a lesser extent. Happy Birthday Carla.

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Monica - 07-16-2012

WOW! So very true!

Carla: HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear sister! I don't know you nearly as well as Gary does, since he works with you daily, but the hour I have been spending with you every week off and on over the past 2 years has given me a glimpse of what he has spoken of.

Every week, when you and I chat for a few minutes before the radio show, and we ask each other how our week has been, I always marvel anew at the genuine love, concern and friendship you extend to me. This was something unexpected. I felt so honored to be asked to host the radio show and actually get to be in your presence! I already had a great deal of respect and admiration for you, and it was quite enough just to be given the honor of hosting the show. I actually didn't expect the lovely feeling of friendship that has developed!

I was also amazed at the graciousness and humility with which you conduct yourself during our time together on the radio show. So many people fall prey to fame and glory when in similar circumstances, but you are rock steady in your humble expression of love and wisdom.

Of course, it goes without saying that I agree 100% with all that Gary said about your unwavering dedication to the path of service, in the face of such unimaginable risk, resulting in the paving of the path so many of us tread today. THANK YOU Carla!

I also marvel anew each week, when I hear of your physical difficulties. I had arthritis once, resulting from a medication after having a c-section, and it only lasted a month, but it was excruciating! I cannot fathom enduring such pain on a daily basis for so many years, most of your life actually, and yet you still greet each day with a smile and uplifting spirit! I marvel each week when I hear of your physical challenges, and yet you sound so calm, accepting, joyous and hopeful. You are truly an inspiration! in so many ways.

I also marvel each week at how you just start riffing and such words of wisdom flow out of you! It's a treat and a joy for me to work with you!

But what I'm really marveling at most is how my impersonal love, respect and admiration for you as a fellow Lightworker (that I had 2 years ago) has grown to genuine personal love and affection, for you as a person. Now that I've gotten to know you just a bit, I really and sincerely like you, as well as love you! I can now feel your vibe and it's quite beautiful. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity! HeartHeartHeart

Love and Blessings to you dear Carla! I hope you are having a rockin' 3-day birthday celebration! Jim told me you celebrate for 3 whole days! That's so cool! You people really know how to PARTY! BigSmile

And speaking of parties, since you love Stairway to Heaven so much, Carla, here's a treat for you! Here is the live version, with awesome video footage, which you might not have ever seen:

Stairway to Heaven Live 1973 (It's quite different but equally profound; just in a different way)

Enjoy! (be sure to select HD 720p for best quality!)

And to Gary: I'm stunned at the beauty of your eloquent and articulate prose. What a stunning love letter to such a stunning person! Beautifully written! Have you considered getting published?

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Ankh - 07-17-2012

Happy Birthday, you infinite spirit. Heart

With love and gratitude that words can not express,
Lana.

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Diana - 07-17-2012

In honor of your lifelong service, happy birthday. I have attached Yanni's song, "One Man's Dream," prefaced by him talking about being "one" for your enjoyment. Heart

"One Man's Dream," Yanni

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Regulus - 07-17-2012

Happy birthday, Carla.. Would still be adrift without your beacon. Lost without Confederation's harmonics. Gone without both.

Both services fully rendered.

Thank you..

-Kevin

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Sagittarius - 07-17-2012

Happy birthday Carla, keep on keeping on old girl. Thank you sincerely for your years of service. I hope one day I will have the ability to serve this earth half as much as you have.

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Patrick - 07-17-2012

Happy birthday Carla !!!

[Image: 1.gif]

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Plenum - 07-17-2012

(07-16-2012, 04:46 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: She is my hero because she has given me, a seeker like any other, an opportunity unlike any other, to make my life devoted to assisting other seekers. She gave this particular soul a place of healing, a place to discover his powers, a place to cultivate his latent talents, a place to gradually release his self-judgment, and a place of love and service.

not to be a tangent, but I suspect your incarnation had this planned Tongue

the people most important to me, that have met up with me, have been under the most improbable of circumstances.

these things are engineered in the background.

- -

Quote:She is my hero for teaching me by example, especially as it concerns the principle of putting relationships first, and making the maintaining harmony between friends and colleagues of paramount importance. Also, for teaching me the wisdom of yielding to others while holding the reigns of leadership.

!!

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Sagittarius - 07-17-2012

Anyone else think it's just a coincidence that Carla will be turning 70 next year, 7 being the number it is? Nah didn't think so lol.

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Patrick - 07-17-2012

(07-17-2012, 09:11 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: Anyone else think it's just a coincidence that Carla will be turning 70 next year, 7 being the number it is? Nah didn't think so lol.

You posted this at 9:11 my time. Wink

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - BrownEye - 07-17-2012

(07-16-2012, 04:46 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: She is Carla L. Rueckert, and no matter her health, physical limitations, or outward productive capacity, she is my hero. : )

My hero as well!

The transcripts did so much for me during the worst period of my life.

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Steppingfeet - 07-17-2012

Thanks everyone for chipping in energy for Carla! I'll wait till Thursday and print this thread out for her, and direct Carla to the music links you've offered.

Spaced, the organization's contact address is contact@llresearch.org.
Monica, not really, but the same psychic who told me I had been generals in past lives also immediately upon my very first reading with her told me I'd write a bestseller. I see no potential of that in me, but who knows. : )
Plenum, agreed regarding preincarnational agreements.

- - - - -

A quick addendum to my own post. When one praises another to the heights I praised Carla, the recipient tends to take on an air of unreality. She becomes an idealized character who does not, in actuality, exist in the world we know. I don't intend to paint Carla as a flawless, Olympian being who walks on water and discharges rainbows from various of her orifices.

Her humanness is present, containing the seeds of imbalanced action and energy blockage that do manifest themselves not infrequently. There are some controlling aspects, some prideful aspects, and some anxiety creating aspects, among others minor ways that the shadow creeps in. She and I have butted heads with mild tension on a number of occasions over the years (never anything that's not soon resolved), more often than not as a result of my own stupidity. And she has a rather creative and tenuous relationship with what I would call the facts of a situation. Our analysis of the details often diverge.

But none of this negates, undermines, or contradicts the words of praise that belong to her. Her seeming distortions seldom if ever obscure her total mind/body/spirit-commitment to the light.

The essential idea that predominates my mind when thinking of Carla is tuning. This is key to my understanding of that particular soul. She is forever tuning, orienting, adjusting her vision to aim upon the highest and best. And even if in my estimate she does not have a masterful grasp of the facts of a given situation, that's not terribly important when your purpose and mission involves, as the L/L Research logo indicates, tilting at windmills.

Ra: We may note that the instrument has remained centered upon the Creator at a percentage exceeding ninety. This is the key. Continue in thanksgiving and gratitude for all things.

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - Richard - 07-19-2012

Happy Birthday Carla!

Richard

RE: Happy Birthday Carla! - fox17 - 07-21-2012

Well said, Gary! Carla, you are on my short list of role models. I can only dream to emulate you. Yes, hero describes my feelings, though not nearly as eloquently. Love and light.