Bring4th
about me - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: about me (/showthread.php?tid=481)

about me - kylissa - 09-17-2009

Greetings. This is Lauren, I communicate now :}
I just joined this forum and I figure a wanderer life-story post would be an acceptable intro. I've studied comparative religions for my entire life, due to going to Catholic schools for 12 years, so the question of spirituality and myth has always been something studied academically. I am now 25. I believe the Law of One to be the only thing I've ever read that makes complete sense. As a Catholic, I participated as a kid all the way up until Confirmation.. I am not sure why I participated, because I was always questioning the validity of Catholicism, due to its inherent sexism, even pissing off priests and nuns in the process. I find all organized religions to be specifically patronizing to women, maybe that is the intention, who knows. Comparative religion classes have the best field trips- to Hindu and Buddhist temples, etc. I've been to the worship services of practically every religion. At age 15 or so, I embraced the D.C. punk rock scene which was a greatly fun and eye-opening time for me. During childhood I had a fascination with astrology and tarot, even to the point of doing charts and readings for my friends. I am a Pisces with Leo Moon and Gemini ascendent, if you're wondering :> I've been actively playing video games/MMORPGs since age 11 til today, where I've made friends all over the world and played in one of the best WoW raiding guilds on the planet. Soccer has also been a huge part of my life, I was on some great teams for over 15 years. I loved singing and clarinet as a kid and I was even president of our school's chorus and band. I've always been a fearless leader type, although strangely antisocial, with only a few very close friends who I treat as my real family. My IQ is around 150 which has seemed to make me stand out in a good way all my life.

Later, I went to college to study film and photography and found the realm of the Orions, the propaganda machine that is our corporate media. The tv/movie industry is really not something that appeals to me anymore, its repulsive actually. misdirection and mind control. Instead I work in a tiny local camera store near Portland, OR. Also, I've been vegan since I was 19 and continue to be. I can make some wicked dal.

Forgive my lack of focus, I am not the best communicator. At this point in my life, mid twenties, I really don't know what to do with myself. I feel as if I know too much, I have nothing to tell other people that they would not think I am crazy for saying. The Orions, the Zionists, ancient Egypt, Sumeria, Lemuria, Babylon, Atlantis, UFOs, the Empire of the City, Yahweh, Tesla, Freemasonry, magick, holograms/fractals, these things are all I can think about anymore. The occult, hidden knowledge, pervades my existance. Am I the only one that is in agony from having this knowlege? It seems as if these topics presented themselves to me specifically in a successive, ordered manner. I now have the most ridiculous scenarios of synchronicity. I will be thinking a very specific thought during the day and that night I will find a forum post or book out of the blue detailing the same imagery in my thought.

I now consider myself a Luciferian. This does not mean I am a Satanist or black magician. After reading what is probably my second favorite writing after the Law of One, The Terra Papers, I have been researching the myth of a redeemed Lucifer. I believe that Lucifer is a red ray adept and leader of the dark energies which to me are not necessarily negative or evil. To illustrate, I would compare the radiating light of the infinite creator expanding into the void/darkness/female energy, together becoming yet more of the one infinite creator. The void must be there to accept the light. Lucifer would be a microcosm of this Oneness and the controller of the darkness because it is essentially only within him. I believe Lucifer incarnates with all of the races within his microcosm, and a Lucifer figure empowered us by encouraging sex to awaken our souls. Even in Catholic school, the nuns taught that the Genesis story was a poetic metaphor for sex. But, there will never be a group or organization that I fully belong to, because the seeking of knowlege is neverending and no group that separates itself from the One can ever have the entire truth. There is something about the reptilian races that, to me, is the expression of Lucifer's red ray adeptitude. They are truly a force stuck in survival mode for millions, possibly billions of years. Thinking of this makes me love them for teaching us.

I am currently intrigued by the Raelians who worship Yahweh. Gnostic gospels are another obsession. Ra's student Ahknaten is a recent topic of interest. Some modest plans for the future.. I am writing a complete timeline of history based on the truths that uncovered themselves during my research. I am also going to start a "Homa" vegetable/herb garden which involves Hindu ritual plant sacrifices at sunrise and sunset along with continuing to tend my night blooming flower garden. I've yet to channel any entities or speak with any of my guides. I have a hazy memory of a huge UFO, as a memory it feels kind of chopped into pieces. I think my strengths as an entity are with my seemingly powerful influence on the collective consciousness and my ability to sort information out by resonance frequency, the "indigo" internal lie detector.

To finish off, I'll post some of my favorite quotes from Ra that inspire me to try to keep on living. I read the Law of One almost daily, kinda obsessed.

"The reason for the illusion, my friends, is one that man on Earth has generated. He has generated it out of desire. This illusion is useful. It is very useful for those who would wish to evolve at a very rapid rate by experiencing it and by using it while within it. Many of us who are now circling your planet would desire to have the opportunity that you have, the opportunity to be within the illusion and then, through the generation of understanding, use the potentials of the illusion. This is a way of gaining progress spiritually and has been sought out by many of our brothers."

"Consider, if you will, the tree for instance. It is self-sufficient. Consider, if you will, the third-density entity. It is self-sufficient only through difficulty and deprivation. It is difficult to learn alone for there is a built-in handicap, at once the great virtue and the great handicap of third density. That is the rational/intuitive mind."

"Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. The catalyst, and all catalyst, is designed to offer experience. This experience in your density may be loved and accepted or it may be controlled. These are the two paths. When neither path is chosen the catalyst fails in its design and the entity proceeds until catalyst strikes it which causes it to form a bias towards acceptance and love or separation and control."

"Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment and also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn."

"In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

"...the rose which is of perfect beauty, the cross which is of perfect sacrifice, the Buddha which is the All-being in One..."

Nice to meet you all.

edit: I just read through the rest of the posts in this section after I wrote mine and lol'd at the blatant similarities between some of us.

RE: about me - Lavazza - 09-17-2009

Welcome, Kylissa. You have a very interesting history which I think would make a good book in itself! I used to live in Portland by the way, had been there for about 5 years. This is before I woke up to my spirituality though, which is a shame as it seems there are probably quite a few of us Law of One fans there.

cheers, and I hope you stay active here on the forum. Perhaps your wealth of religious study could aid a question in a thread I started in the 'strictly Law of One' forum, titled: "The history of the Law of One" ?

cheers!

RE: about me - godexpressing - 09-19-2009

(09-17-2009, 06:16 AM)kylissa Wrote: I feel as if I know too much, I have nothing to tell other people that they would not think I am crazy for saying. The Orions, the Zionists, ancient Egypt, Sumeria, Lemuria, Babylon, Atlantis, UFOs, the Empire of the City, Yahweh, Tesla, Freemasonry, magick, holograms/fractals, these things are all I can think about anymore. The occult, hidden knowledge, pervades my existance. Am I the only one that is in agony from having this knowlege?

Hi Kylissa,

Thanks for sharing your story and your thoughts. No, you are not the only one with this agony. These same things are all that I can think about and yet there is nobody I can talk to during my daily routine who would not think I was totally off my rocker! I really feel the strain at work. I am surrounded by younger engineers and managers totally wrapped up in their work; putting their careers ahead of everything. I used to be like that and my career thrived. Now I struggle to stay on top of things but my mind constantly drifts to my studies and my desire to be in an environment where I do not have to hide my spirituality.

I have found the Ra material to be helpful in that our job is to accept others as our "other-selves". Even though I can't share my spiritual views at work, I can make each workday a spiritual experience by being aware of my co-workers' divinity and training myself to treat everyone with respect and kindness, even those at the top who radiate STS!!!

blessings,
Greg

RE: about me - ayadew - 09-20-2009

Infinity contains many interesting things... Smile
Welcome, my friend

RE: about me - kylissa - 09-22-2009

Aw thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Lavazza, cheers to you too, i'll go find that thread :} Portland is my favorite city. But I grew up in D.C. where any place looks good in comparison hehe

Greg, I know exactly what you mean, it's nice to know that online forums like this exist for us to be able to speak freely. I agree it's helpful to think of others as the Creator, "other selves", or as a god or goddess. It's difficult having to do the 9-5 job, like Ra says, because of the "busy-ness" distracting us and sapping our vitals.

Ayadew, indeed. Infinity is ONE and contains everything!! :>

RE: about me - Brittany - 10-02-2009

I know exactly what you mean about controlling and blind-sighted religions. A lot them seem so pointless and superficial- full of judgment and condemnation and close-mindedness. I started out in a pretty strict sect of Christianity and bounced around a lot. I’d pretty much come up with my own Law of One by the time I found this site- all of this just smoothed out the details for me. For a long time I was angry at the church that made me believe so much nonsense for most of my life, but now I see that most of them are just scared and looking for something to comfort them. They haven’t evolved enough to justify their own actions- they still need a set of rules they can follow to be comfortable with their existence. It’s up to people like us to give them the example they need to wake up!

RE: about me - kylissa - 06-19-2016

it's been 7 years since i posted on the first page of this forum section
Carla and Don, their message falls on our shoulders. It's a responsibility and there is much opposition to truth, more now
It is still true what I said 7 years ago, even more true now
The alien Bible has become a large part of my life, and Ra still speaks to new finders of information each and every day
That's what I call hope

RE: about me - Parsons - 06-20-2016

Just out of curiosity, are you referring to the Ra Material as the alien bible, or another work?

RE: about me - Kaaron - 06-21-2016

Thanks for resurrecting this thread.
I told my partner you're like a mix of both of us lol.
Everyrhing from interests to the Lucifer perspective and even the fact that I'm Pisces.
I feel the acceptance and loving of darker aspects of ourselves is the key to 6D living
Anyway...I think you might find this interesting ☺ http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=13000
Thanks again.

RE: about me - kylissa - 09-03-2018

Wow I was a lot smarter at 25 than I am now. LOL. The reptilians have been making my life hell for the past decade bless their hearts, lol.

RE: about me - ada - 09-03-2018

(09-03-2018, 10:32 PM)kylissa Wrote: The reptilians have been making my life hell for the past decade bless their hearts, lol.

And that's why you don't dig into conspiracy videos at the middle of the night.

I'm someone who made a lot of 'conspiracy' videos in the past. Was a video editor for a long time. People are talking about shadowbanning now but it's a very old practice and been used to censor people who talk about things such as orion reptilians and truth found in The LOO. The popular conspiracy people nowadays are all disinfo agents such as Alex Jones.

The negative forces don't care what thought form you attach to them, you get what you focus on, that is the beauty of free will, faith.

My free will determined that I strongly wanted to let everyone know about the Orion negative faction, but there really is not an easy way to do so.  You assumed that I focus on negativity, not sure why. I let people know about positive messages from Ra and offer love quite alot tyvm.

I was speaking more generally. You I or others are no exception.