Bring4th
The bottom line... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The bottom line... (/showthread.php?tid=4800)

Pages: 1 2

The bottom line... - Eddie - 05-03-2012

If you do not fear death, what else is there to fear?

RE: The bottom line... - Patrick - 05-03-2012

The shadow Self ?

RE: The bottom line... - omcasey - 05-03-2012

As a close friend periodically says to me...."I am not afraid of dying, I am afraid of the idea of experiencing alot of pain prior to the dying."

RE: The bottom line... - Ruth - 05-03-2012

Suffering?

Loss of self?

Non-existence?

RE: The bottom line... - Cyan - 05-03-2012

Yourself/whole

RE: The bottom line... - BrownEye - 05-03-2012

The only thing i fear is leaving my family to fend for themselves.

That has been the only blockage in my heart chakra.

RE: The bottom line... - Eddie - 05-03-2012

(05-03-2012, 07:45 PM)Pickle Wrote: The only thing i fear is leaving my family to fend for themselves.

That has been the only blockage in my heart chakra.
Have faith that they are pursuing the path that is right for them at this time. Not everyone can pass on to 4th density at this time. All will reunite with the Creator eventually.

RE: The bottom line... - 3DMonkey - 05-04-2012

(05-03-2012, 05:28 PM)Eddie Wrote: If you do not fear death, what else is there to fear?

Living

RE: The bottom line... - Patrick - 05-04-2012

(05-04-2012, 07:12 AM)3DMonkey Wrote:
(05-03-2012, 05:28 PM)Eddie Wrote: If you do not fear death, what else is there to fear?

Living

True. Once awake, it's not easy to ground back into this illusion and keep on going.

RE: The bottom line... - Oldern - 05-04-2012

(05-04-2012, 08:12 AM)Valtor Wrote:

Living

True. Once awake, it's not easy to ground back into this illusion and keep on going.

How come? Think about it. You are an infinite being, with infinite potential, power and "time", who decided to play a game that is based around having a veil. It is all the more reason to keep it going. You decided to log in, did not you? : )

RE: The bottom line... - Patrick - 05-04-2012

(05-04-2012, 08:13 AM)Oldern Wrote:

Living

How come? Think about it. You are an infinite being, with infinite potential, power and "time", who decided to play a game that is based around having a veil. It is all the more reason to keep it going. You decided to log in, did not you? : )

That's pretty much what I told myself. Still it took me a couple months before getting my bearings once again.

Now I'm just fine. All IS well !Smile

RE: The bottom line... - Observer - 05-04-2012

(05-03-2012, 05:54 PM)Ruth Wrote: Non-existence?

That specifically.

RE: The bottom line... - Ruth - 05-04-2012

(05-04-2012, 09:01 AM)Valtor Wrote:
(05-04-2012, 08:13 AM)Oldern Wrote:

Living

That's pretty much what I told myself. Still it took me a couple months before getting my bearings once again.

Now I'm just fine. All IS well !Smile

Sometimes, although I very much enjoy this game I logged onto - I do long to just sleep. To rest. To not play, just for awhile. But I really don't want to miss anything that might happen while I'm away from the game console.

RE: The bottom line... - 3DMonkey - 05-04-2012

Evil is livE. Backwards

RE: The bottom line... - Bring4th_Austin - 05-07-2012

(05-03-2012, 05:54 PM)omcasey Wrote: As a close friend periodically says to me...."I am not afraid of dying, I am afraid of the idea of experiencing alot of pain prior to the dying."

This is it for me as well...I don't fear death, but I do have a fear of suffering physically and feeling pain. It's a type of catalyst I cannot fully wrap my head around nor understand its usefulness as catalyst.

Why would "the Creator" abuse its creation as such?

RE: The bottom line... - Sagittarius - 05-07-2012

(05-07-2012, 03:32 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote:
(05-03-2012, 05:54 PM)omcasey Wrote: As a close friend periodically says to me...."I am not afraid of dying, I am afraid of the idea of experiencing alot of pain prior to the dying."

This is it for me as well...I don't fear death, but I do have a fear of suffering physically and feeling pain. It's a type of catalyst I cannot fully wrap my head around nor understand its usefulness as catalyst.

The only reason that happens is because you chose it. I know it is hard/impossible to instantly heal from physical pain but it fades eventually. I have engaged in a ton of high risk activities over the years and have only come away with a torn ac joint and a slightly torn medial ligament in the knee, plus a tonne of cuts and a few concussions and god knows how many bruises.

Pretty light when you compare it to others physical suffering. You are the creator so and you know why you put yourself under those conditions, once you have accepted and released that you will no longer experience that suffering. Instead of worrying about an injury and fearing the possible pain that it will incur you push those thoughts out of your mind with experience and catalyst.

Now when I'am riding my dirtbike or playing rugby I never get thoughts of fear, that has always come easy to me but upon analysing my own experiences and thought patterns in these experiences has helped me release my fear of physical suffering in other people, because we are all one.

It's really so simple. See you all around you and see the love and beauty in you, learn to live for you. But the closer you look the more complicated it becomes, which makes it immensely complex to wrap your mind around.

RE: The bottom line... - Meerie - 05-07-2012

(05-07-2012, 04:15 AM)Sagittarius Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 03:32 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote:

The only reason that happens is because you chose it. I know it is hard/impossible to instantly heal from physical pain but it fades eventually.

I agree with Sagitarrius. Pain is a very potent catalyst and hey, when we came here, we knew it was going to be no picknick BigSmile
During my adolescence, I suffered from the most horrible menstruational pains you can imagine. Each month I would literally be knocked out for a day or two.
Well, it made me search for alternatives, since the crap my doctor prescribed me did not help at all or had severe side effects.
I discovered alternative medicine. I found out that I could alleviate the pain, simply by breathing into it and expanding, instead of contracting myself and cringe. Nowadays I also realize that the reason why I suffered so much pain, was me not being comfortable in my female body. Something I still deal with to this day.
All in all, there was a reason to this suffering. It may even have made me more resistant to physical pain, who knows.
I think it was in one of Dolores Cannons books, a woman was regressed to a lifetime where she was dying, and in lots of pain. After her death she was looking down on her body on the bed and glad she had left it. When the higher self was asked as to the meaning of this, and of pain and suffering in general, the answer was that she could have opted out of this physical pain. Simply by asking her higher self to let her not experience it anymore.
Interesting concept.

RE: The bottom line... - Brittany - 05-07-2012

I recently had an experience during trance in which I relived the last moments of what was probably my last life preceding this one. I was an Asian man, presumably during the Vietnam war, or maybe WWII, and I was being tortured for information. I was reliving all of it quite vocally as my husband sat beside me and held me, writhing and screaming at the top of my lungs, and speaking in what sounded like an Asian language. My heart dropped when I realized that I had broken and told my interrogators what they wanted to know, and they didn't stop hurting me. They tortured me to death out of sheer cruelty. I died full of rage and fear and pain and it was absolutely awful.

However, once that experience was out of me it felt as if a heavy burden had been lifted from my shoulders. I felt a wave of compassion, both for myself and those who had tortured me. In this lifetime I was able to see those people not as the embodiment of pure evil, but as souls that were suffering greatly in their own way- who had been driven into depraved madness by their twisted environment. I also realized my fate was likely a self-chosen attempt to balance karma after living several violent and cruel lifetimes myself. My final experience with that event provided a healing that stretched across several incarnations and affected how I view the world around me.

The bottom line is that though pain is unpleasant and may seem to be pointless, it provides one of the most accelerated forms of catalyst. It isn't a punishment doled out by our Higher Selves. It is something we ourselves choose to help us learn, though that may be hard to understand from a veiled mindset. And once it is viewed with the love of the Creator, it loses its horror and can be integrated and ultimately left behind.

RE: The bottom line... - godwide_void - 05-07-2012

Nothing. What is the sense of fearing what the next moment may bring or what may befall you from particular aspects of the Creation when it is the Creator which dwells within all forms and things? I have entirely shed my fear of anything as I acknowledge that, if I find myself in a circumstance which would necessitate or arouse in me the emotion of fear or worry, it is because I have either allowed my thoughts to dwell upon some lower vibrational facet enough that it would be empowered and attract to me the particular circumstance which would cause me to fear, I performed some action or deed of a negative orientation that would send out the corresponding energetic ripples thus causing the imminent return of these energies to me in a future experience of a similar nature, or this experience which might beget fear in me is meant to be some sort of catalyst.

The first is unlikely to occur as I center my thoughts and intents upon seeking and facilitating light, love, harmony, unity, and pious desires to serve the One in all whom I meet and all which I do. I guard my thoughts and sustain only those thoughts which are of a positive orientation, and any arising of unwholesome thoughts are examined, corrected, accepted, integrated, and transfigured into its positive counterpart. The second reason is even more unlikely as I do not find it within the scope of my being to ever intentionally incite disharmony, and if I find that I have in some way, the necessary steps are taken to correct it. The third is where any sort of "fear" arises. However, given the level of understanding which I have arrived at, I know and remind myself that feeling anxiety, doubt, worry, or fear is highly illogical, and thus I consciously acknowledge that if I feel these things or encounter them in some perceived external experience or most commonly internally it is to allow me the opportunity to continuously refine myself and grow beyond these insignificant things, constantly evolving and to 'keep me on my toes', so to speak.

I accept any and every experience which I find myself in as I know that I have willed this experience, or my Higher Aspect has found it appropriate for me to enter into such an experience as it is necessary to jettison me to perfecting the state of my soul. If I am to be punched in the face, stabbed, or robbed, then it is because I have done something to have deserved it. However, I do absolutely nothing which would attract to me these sorts of experiences. Therefore, I do not fear, in any capacity. What physical, emotional or mental harm may befall my physical vehicle would only be as such in this illusion. I understand that my true essence cannot ever be destroyed, and the essence which gives rise to me permeates and animates all around me. My essence will only find itself in situations of a similar vibrational frequency. Any situation which is initially received as being contrary I realize still corresponds to some innermost aspect of my psyche I must address and refine, or to act as catalyst to allow me to reach the desired outcome which the current situation seems to be opposite of. Even then, "fear" is one vibration which will never color any experience I undergo as I do not empower any thought-form which would be related to it anymore then I need to when dealing with it when and if it appears in my mind.

I know not what specific scenarios I will undergo. However, having become aware of this process, I may considerably influence the nature of the experiences which manifest in my life that I desire, although all other factors relating to the actual content of the experience, how it unfolds and how and when I will arrive at it, is entirely and obviously unknown to me as it is impossible to will specific outcomes, and in so attempting to do so, one will be largely disappointed. I retain detachment to certain outcomes, apart from holding hopeful expectations that what I do/think will lead to some vague result, and whatever the Universe sees fit in regards to what will be, I accept it wholeheartedly and will offer thanksgiving and deep gratitude for anything that comes my way.

In short, there is absolutely nothing to fear, when it is recognized that it is the majesty of the One which underlines all experiences in all moments, and by focusing one's mental gaze upon Its grandeur in the forefront and background of one's thoughts, there then becomes very, very little which may ever debilitate the individual.

RE: The bottom line... - Observer - 05-08-2012

(05-07-2012, 11:17 AM)ahktu Wrote: I recently had an experience during trance in which I relived the last moments of what was probably my last life preceding this one. I was an Asian man, presumably during the Vietnam war, or maybe WWII, and I was being tortured for information. I was reliving all of it quite vocally as my husband sat beside me and held me, writhing and screaming at the top of my lungs, and speaking in what sounded like an Asian language. My heart dropped when I realized that I had broken and told my interrogators what they wanted to know, and they didn't stop hurting me. They tortured me to death out of sheer cruelty. I died full of rage and fear and pain and it was absolutely awful.

However, once that experience was out of me it felt as if a heavy burden had been lifted from my shoulders. I felt a wave of compassion, both for myself and those who had tortured me. In this lifetime I was able to see those people not as the embodiment of pure evil, but as souls that were suffering greatly in their own way- who had been driven into depraved madness by their twisted environment. I also realized my fate was likely a self-chosen attempt to balance karma after living several violent and cruel lifetimes myself. My final experience with that event provided a healing that stretched across several incarnations and affected how I view the world around me.

The bottom line is that though pain is unpleasant and may seem to be pointless, it provides one of the most accelerated forms of catalyst. It isn't a punishment doled out by our Higher Selves. It is something we ourselves choose to help us learn, though that may be hard to understand from a veiled mindset. And once it is viewed with the love of the Creator, it loses its horror and can be integrated and ultimately left behind.

Very interesting.
Thank you for sharing. Smile
Love and light

RE: The bottom line... - Parsons - 05-09-2012

Being the Eternal(to borrow someone's name on this forum BigSmileShy ) person that I have realized I am and that everyone is, is in stark contrast to my (more recent) former belief that I would simply cease to exist at death has further removed almost every remaining bastion of fear within me. I had already been consciously trying to remove all fear myself since I took the mantra from the Dune series by Frank Herbert quite deeply to heart at a young age of 12-14: I must not fear, fear is the mind killer.

Even more recently I came across an interesting concept that Fear is the opposite of Love, not hate. This resonated with me deeply and have taken it to heart, as it makes sense logically also (for me at least). This even further solidified my belief in conquering all fear within one's self.

So in the interest of trying to eliminate even more fear in all of you via example, I would like to clearly state a few things I am NOT afraid of: I am not afraid of being tortured. I am not afraid of being shot and killed. I am not afraid of being made a public mockery for my beliefs. I am not afraid of being on the "losing end" of another holocaust. I am not afraid of being arrested or imprisoned. I do not fear the unknown. It is my personal belief / opinion that this is why I do not find any of the postings about various conspiracy theories to be fearful, as they do not frighten me in any way. Actually, the knowledge of these typically do the opposite: I no longer even have the opportunity to fear a complete unknown; At least I have a vague idea(possibility/probability nexus) of what might happen.

Now, this does not mean I would not at least try to avoid being caught into any of those situations if I feel I don't need the catalyst at that time. Also, this does not mean I still don't fear in some way, at least occasionally: I know I fear my wife's reactions / words hurting me, for example. So I am NOT saying that I am better than anybody else or "perfect" while others are not.

@ahktu, That story of your past life was extremely touching/moving; Thank you very much for sharing it.

@GW_V, Your thoughts and words resonated with me, especially your thoughts on it being quite illogical to fear, as it often turns in to a stumbling block that is not necessary in any way for either path (STS or STO), to state it quite bluntly. However, I might humbly disagree / point out something to you though that you touched on: I do not believe that 100% of the time when something bad happens to you, you "deserved" it in some way. This conjures images of "sin" and "guilt" for me, which I do not like and think are puffed up, exaggerated concepts. I do believe, however, that nearly 90%+ of the time it is indeed self prompted, if not 99%. But if you zoom out to the big picture of the goings on our beautiful sphere and see such events as the holocaust and the rumors (along with the occasional tid-bit of compelling evidence) of a similar situation happening in the modern day, I must speculate that every single person involved in those kind of situations might not have been 100% "deserving" of them or asking for such a situation. What I end up seeing now is only catalyst, and that it is not inherently good or bad, since even the 'worst-seeming' catalyst can be turned into positivity. For example, watching the movie "Schindler's List" is a good example of turning the worst situation into the most powerful STO catalyst I can imagine for the main character in that film.

Zooming out even further to see it from the point of view of the observer of someone outside of this grand game we call Earth, I know that even the holocaust was merely catalyst for all parties involved to further the paths of either STO or STS, depending on personal choice.

RE: The bottom line... - Infinite Unity - 08-10-2018

Well in my opinion most entities actually fear oneness, which leads to illusory/surface fears such as death. Most entities actually fear the truer and truer self.

RE: The bottom line... - Patrick - 08-10-2018

(08-10-2018, 10:06 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:

Well in my opinion most entities actually fear oneness, which leads to illusory/surface fears such as death. Most entities actually fear the truer and truer self.

I would fear torture much more than death...

RE: The bottom line... - AnthroHeart - 08-10-2018

In dreams I get fears when inanimate things start moving on their own.
A few nights ago I was in a room that was a little dark, and something on a bed started moving.
Then I was out of the room but I knew stuff was still moving, and I felt a surge
of fear-type energy, but it didn't have the bite of fear. It was more like excitement,
and was incredibly strong and surging for like 10 seconds.

RE: The bottom line... - flofrog - 08-10-2018

@ahktu
Thank you ahktu, I found what you shared so profound and beautiful

RE: The bottom line... - Cainite - 08-10-2018

Removed

RE: The bottom line... - Glow - 08-10-2018

I’d still say life. It’s not so much I dislike life as I find it uncomfortable experiencing being stuck in this one body with one identity, having to follow moments in a linear way.

It’s like a dream you are ready to wake up from.

But then you know once you are awake you will be greatful for the dream and revel in the details and experiences you find a bit tiring at the moment. Smile

(08-10-2018, 03:51 PM)Cainite Wrote: I just saw a picture of an animal sacrificing herself for her children. she had no fear as she was just about to be eaten. just a look of determination and i don't know.. relief? that her children managed to escape the felines. she wasn't even paying attention to whats happening to her own self.
attention was on love. not the fear that would only be natural to be there.

The story may be made up. but such a thing does exist.

I’m quite certain my higher self has had many lives end like this.
The thought of dying for a greater good, a revolution, or to go as some sort of willing sacrifice for a better future is something the depths of me craves, like it fits. It would be the comfortable end to life for me making the most of my exit vs the slow fairly comfortable long road.

I must have spent way to long in 4th density and wrestled with that into 5th as that seems like the obvious way to go out.

Then I am reminded that to die for others is a gift but living for them(incarnating as wanderers) is also a gift, one that takes that same perseverance and stretches it out over the additional 20-40 years.
The first option seems more efficient to me but as I have been told that is not for this life.

RE: The bottom line... - AnthroHeart - 08-10-2018

I think staying here longer as a wanderer rather than dying a martyr allows our vibration to raise the planetary consciousness for longer. Maybe living a long normal life can do more good than dying for a cause. Unless you're confident that cause will cause even more people to raise their vibration than what you would do silently.

(08-10-2018, 05:29 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I think staying here longer as a wanderer rather than dying a martyr allows our vibration to raise the planetary consciousness for longer. Maybe living a long normal life can do more good than dying for a cause. Unless you're confident that cause will cause even more people to raise their vibration than what you would do silently.

I think you are exactly right.
It’s stoic in both regard but one is a quick splash effect with quick results.
The other long slow paddle down a river, effecting everything the paddle passes as it goes down stream