Bring4th
Pyramid Confusion - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Pyramid Confusion (/showthread.php?tid=355)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Sirius - 07-09-2009

From what I have heard about this Kings Chamber effect, you would think if it occurs at this Luxor Hotel it would have been among some certain headlines?

RE: Pyramid Confusion - 3D Sunset - 07-10-2009

(07-09-2009, 01:07 PM)Sirius Wrote: From what I have heard about this Kings Chamber effect, you would think if it occurs at this Luxor Hotel it would have been among some certain headlines?

Not necessarily. As I understand it, the King's Chamber effect is to disable the red ray protective shell of the individual. This is a necessary step to allow the healer to offer permanent changes to those being healed, otherwise changes (or cures) are temporary and must be re-offered over time. Having this shield disabled and not properly re-enabled would, I presume, result in a much reduced immune system and could render the subject more susceptible to various afflictions of opportunity and/or to directed thoughts of others. As always, there are many forces at play here.

To experiencing the King's Chamber effect, one would have to be located at the right spot in the pyramid for a sufficient period of time to evoke the effect (not sure how long that might be). Looking at the floor plan of the hotel, it appears that the location of the king's chamber is somewhere in the open atrium, and might well be several feet off the ground (I'm not sure how to locate the exact location in a pyramid of different dimensions than those that Ra discussed.

If many customers or employees encountered the effect, one might expect an urban legend about mysterious illnesses associated with the hotel to evolve over time. The fact that none exists as yet (or at least, I could not find any), could mean that the King's Chamber does not exist at the hotel, it is not easily entered, or that no pattern of illnesses has been observed and tracked to hotel as yet.

Just my take on this interesting subject.

3D Sunset

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Sirius - 07-11-2009

Without sounding silly, If I made a fort which was in the shape of apryamid, which I may well certainly try to make one day. Could I create my own 'Kings Chamber'? BigSmile

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Lavazza - 09-22-2009

Hello all,

I've dug up this thread in my search for the appropriate pyramid to obtain for re-energizing. Since we have a new born in our household at the moment, I'm sure you will understand the desire!

In reading the posts here there seems to be some differing of opinions about the correct proportions, so I just wanted to submit what I understood to be the correct ratio here and see if we can find a consensus.

Quote:57.22 Questioner: What should that proportion be?

Ra: I am Ra. This proportion should be the 1.16 which you may observe.

57.23 Questioner: Do you mean that the sum of the four base sides should be 1.16 of the height of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

If I am reading this correctly, Ra is saying that the length of one of four sides of the pyramid base should be 1.16x the total height of the pyramid when looking directly from the side, measuring bottom to top. Following this measurement seems to conjure a shape that is pointier than that of the larger pyramids in Egypt. But since the use is different this may be ok?

Following those calculations results in something roughly like this (I whipped this up with some software I have):

[Image: pyramidz.jpg]
(I felt obligated to include those of Ra in my illustration)

Also, are we decided that the apex degree of less than 60 is not important as regards a small energizing pyramid that you could not actually fit in to?

Lastly, what would you recommend as the best vendor to use in the United States, that follows with these calculations?

Love, Light and Flying Saucers,
Lavazza

RE: Pyramid Confusion - paddy - 09-26-2009

I downloaded the latest Google Earth application and it allows exploration of Mars. I searched for the "Face of Mars" and not far away are found the pyramid face features of Cydonia. Some of these pyramid features seem a bit eroded, enough to lend some benefit of doubt to keep freewill intact on the subject.

paddy

RE: Pyramid Confusion - nrmis - 11-24-2021

Bump! I hope no-one minds but I did a search and this is the first thread I found with info on using a pyramid for energizing or meditation effects.
I am on Book 3 of The Ra Material and this subject has been revisited (page 120). I thought it was about time that I gave this pyramid effect a try.
There does seem to be much more in the marketplace for these items nowadays compared to when this thread was active.
Is anyone using a pyramid? Either a small one under a pillow or a frame that you can sit in?
I would be very interested to hear if anyone has any suggestions.
Regards, Nick.

RE: Pyramid Confusion - zedro - 11-24-2021

It's funny, this is a technology that I've long ignored or put off but now that I'm building a meditation space I think I'll try the Giza or 70 deg Nubian proportions to sit inside.

https://www.precisionpyramids.com/pyramid-dimensions
https://www.precisionpyramids.com/ideal-sized-pyramid

RE: Pyramid Confusion - zedro - 11-24-2021

(07-08-2009, 02:46 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: You know, I wrote a long response to your 1.16 entry, and decided to delete it at the last minute because my geometry examples were not computing correctly. I was getting 76 degrees as an apex angle each time I multiplied the sum of my four base sides by .16.  Since Ra stated this is the most dangerous configuration possible, I was getting frustrated as to why their stated equation always produced an angle of 76 degrees!  So I decided to put it aside.. :-) 

(To answer/clarify an 11 year old post)

This appears to be exactly what Ra was directing, but also to not go inside this ideal ratio pyramid to avoid the Kings Chamber effect. Angles under 70 (so larger ratio perimeter) would have some benefits and would not be dangerous.

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Diana - 11-25-2021

You can find details about pyramids—with images—according to Ra on the L/L Research website:

https://assets-llresearch.s3.amazonaws.com/ra-contact/resources/healing_and_initiation_machine.pdf

RE: Pyramid Confusion - canada_dry - 12-17-2021

Check out these 3D printed replica pyramids 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284161668533?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item42295af5b5:g:DyUAAOSwfn9geGHF&amdata=enc%3AAQAGAAADIPYe5NmHp%252B2JMhMi7yxGiTJkPrKr5t53CooMSQt2orsSwcmzw5CLtzTE60FqHcnq2K2QEiiv3V48JefXvg5ZdgpBNtO6mCTjfbMIX%252FWNSC8fnuSBOdLOfpok2JrUkIImq4JqKLimjlemTIBsLT17jFwv0l9FA7N%252FxJee2e4FVtEiluAW9btqouvUZYLiugGAkUKJHDAtPAVf7nW4mFVpDSuQzGwI86TvEURHAa7AtRVe5qmc5k9NhVMAKvRkbMg37DE5QBhXDBC617jp3e5wkzDvWSPTxb%252FxpzvhCy5rW53DOFyDAg7gc8nE2GkWSrZn%252FxoRN8yu%252FJ1g9nihWJOq1B%252FqfCFlfscboy3mqbguAlor%252FrtsW7l4kxoDpsG9GOjMMRGc2YPHTcsZuz5SlhhUNXE5qc2wasqwBtxP9wcZatlN6wbYuyxwZdKrSkgY3bx%252FVCHyIh5wgbLleHahKnoqvJS4k7pyNjBrBXqxvw8QE0Nw%252FqEqiRU0WpjCUC39aNa0dQMf%252F17MkKDkeORsQzYMHKh1ate%252F7zLM8o%252FnGRRWH%252FZgvZ5yrZPJFvoshwds%252FjxT86HZud6MLAJdVO8iNIrWU57uDYo8Clt12xQWOvozzDRHlI4WiRw6Jt5aCl34qbV6WS6d4%252B7xyqJ20bgTdAPwz9Hfz8TFpZ7mokRVLV4Qszw%252Bi4M1wZkROSFhkZZLV1eVjbhR6Qq7do38fGxrO%252FA5dSGuGB15bf9Sjdp2iFoEeJUfSI7gtq8Z2KkqJhF7oxPV0ynlsVKyqPIDXC5ZhTBuOB34vJrYwFdZwMx93HIpq50uVKUe1PAhisBTlfi13yeHafM%252F%252F4yJxQz8fQiKWb5B2dheRveROAFMSO4I9Y9tFnA%252B24wSOEnMiS7A7pgUoy43FmHysQZ8klHlinTZNmj9XheqBvgWo1vy7S2q%252BSyaM2Ale9P2A54PQFbGV7VcCL1m6RhYm4ZleyJKft%252FJGGoohpwMFAkTDXm0sOVqHo%252B4gdCYcD5WgBmQ0hMUFYGb%252B3eLnAlvKFRny3bJ3eDNDG%252BkOJFRoEM66hlk1M8il0ZuO0aL%7Cclp%3A2334524%7Ctkp%3ABFBMwJneprlf

Great Pyramid Of Giza Pyramid Of Khafre Egypt Scaled 100% Accurate Model Mini

Mine just came in today. (size 1). It's about 1 inch tall. I used it while meditating for 20 minutes and I noticed a significant energizing effect. I'll continue using it for a week to see if the effect continues.

It's $14 including shipping.

RE: Pyramid Confusion - zedro - 12-17-2021

I've been using 1" tall shungite pyramids and pressing them into my muscles, they seem to reduce inflammation. I've also used a 2" (orgone? ) clear pyramid under the pillow and definitely get alot of pineal activity.

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Dtris - 12-17-2021

I have a small one I used for awhile. Also a "orgone" pyramid. It definitely has an effect and should be experimented with carefully. Take the 30 minute limit seriously and I recommend no more than 2 consecutive days of use.

I have not made a pyramid to sit inside but have wanted to experiment.

The reason I no longer use the pyramid is that the energizing effect while good, is something I believe it is best to not rely on.