Bring4th
Pyramid Confusion - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Pyramid Confusion (/showthread.php?tid=355)

Pages: 1 2

The use of pyramids - DanielDillon - 01-24-2009

Ra talks about the use of pyramids, notably the use of small pyramids behind the head as an aid to meditation and for energising the system.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience to share regarding this? Including materials used/personal experiences etc?

I am considering making my own, then I saw that you can buy crystal pyramids online, has anyone got any views with regards to using a crystal pyramid for this purpose and its efficacy?

Thank you

RE: The use of pyramids - ayadew - 01-24-2009

I have also wondered about this, maybe it's about time to get one.

RE: The use of pyramids - SilentThought - 01-26-2009

I have had such a crystal pyramid for something like two years. The material is rose quartz. Pyramid energising stroke me as one of the few things that really can be tested from the Ra material. First when I tried it I was sure that it worked. But then sometimes it seemed that it didn't, and I hadn't used it for a long time after getting mixed results.

After reading this thread I decided to try it again. I also now tried to place the tip of the pyramid in contact with the back of my head instead of placing it under a pillow. I have such a pillow that has two parts so that the pyramid can be placed in a way that it doesn't press against the head even if the tip is in contact. It really seemed to have a big difference. I wonder why I didn't figure out to try it earlier.

Today after coming back from a long workday in office with too little sleep last night, I was so dead tired that I could have gone to sleep immediately and sleep for many hours. I spent half an hour on top of the pyramid without sleep and now I'm not feeling tired at all. My feeling of "pyramid treatment" is that energy is flowing to the body. Also muscles tend to make little movements as if given tiny electric shocks. If it works as today also later, I don't care if it is placebo effect or not. Wink

So I would recommend to try. Small crystal pyramids are pretty cheap and also nice looking at the bookshelf.

- SilentThought

RE: The use of pyramids - ayadew - 01-29-2009

Thank you SilentThought, I will see if I can find any. Rose Quartz is for universal love, no? Seems fine to me. =)
[Image: DSC02740tn_.JPG]
This one is from Raven Crystals, which seems to be a serious company. The shipping is quite expensive as I have to ship international, ends up on $97, and even though money is something I care little about one does want to survive in society, so I'll continue looking in my vicinity before buying international.

RE: The use of pyramids - SilentThought - 01-29-2009

I chose the material mainly because of the looks. $97 seems a little costly. I still had the receipt on email of the one I bought:

RMR-RQPYR Rose Quartz Pyramid, Small • One 1 $9.50 $9.50
Shipping: Global Express Mail (2-7 days): $29.25

The place was called Mama's minerals. The website doesn't seem to be up right now. Maybe that one is bigger? Mine has the length of the side at base 1 inch. It looks pretty much the same as the one in the picture.

RE: The use of pyramids - Bring4th_Steve - 01-29-2009

I'm glad to see a topic on this, because it wasn't too long ago that I also read the Ra session concerning the use of pyramids to recharge oneself.

I didn't see this mentioned yet, so I thought I would remind anyone buying a pyramid, is to make sure you follow these rules!

Quote:57.31 Questioner: Then I am assuming that we should not use a pyramid of 76° at the apex angle under any circumstances. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is at your discretion.

Category: Pyramids

57.32 Questioner: I will restate the question. I am assuming then that it might be dangerous to use a 76° angle pyramid, and I will ask what angle less than 76° would be roughly the first angle that would not produce this dangerous effect?

Ra: I am Ra. Your assumption is correct. The lesser angle may be any angle less than 70°.

So make sure you purchase from sites that can confirm the angles of the crystal pyramids.

By the way, has anyone found a reasonable source for buying pyramid crystals yet?

Thanks!
Steve

(01-29-2009, 12:21 PM)SilentThought Wrote: I chose the material mainly because of the looks. $97 seems a little costly. I still had the receipt on email of the one I bought:

RMR-RQPYR Rose Quartz Pyramid, Small • One 1 $9.50 $9.50
Shipping: Global Express Mail (2-7 days): $29.25

The place was called Mama's minerals. The website doesn't seem to be up right now. Maybe that one is bigger? Mine has the length of the side at base 1 inch. It looks pretty much the same as the one in the picture.

RE: The use of pyramids - βαθμιαίος - 01-29-2009

(01-29-2009, 03:40 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: I didn't see this mentioned yet, so I thought I would remind anyone buying a pyramid, is to make sure you follow these rules!

Quote:57.32 Questioner: I will restate the question. I am assuming then that it might be dangerous to use a 76° angle pyramid, and I will ask what angle less than 76° would be roughly the first angle that would not produce this dangerous effect?

Ra: I am Ra. Your assumption is correct. The lesser angle may be any angle less than 70°.

I believe this is referring to a large pyramid you build for the purpose of meditating within. It's referring back to information Ra gave earlier in the session regarding the purpose of the King's chamber:
Quote:Questioner: How does the healing that you just told us about relate to the healing done in the King’s Chamber in the Giza pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. There are two advantages to doing this working in such a configuration of shapes and dimensions.

Firstly, the disruption or interruption of the violet/red armoring or protective shell is automatic.

In the second place, the light is configured by the very placement of this position in the seven distinctive color or energy vibratory rates, thus allowing the energy through the crystallized being, focused with the crystal, to manipulate with great ease the undisturbed and, shall we say, carefully delineated palate of energies or colors, both in space/time and in time/space. Thus the unarmored being may be adjusted rapidly. This is desirable in some cases, especially when the armoring is the largest moiety of the possibility of continued function of body complex activity in this density. The trauma of the interruption of this armoring vibration is then seen to be lessened.

We take this opportunity to pursue our honor/duty, as some of those creating the pyramid shape, to note that it is in no way necessary to use this shape in order to achieve healings, for seniority of vibration has caused the vibratory complexes of mind/ body/spirit complexes to be healed to be less vulnerable to the trauma of the interrupted armoring.

Furthermore, as we have said, the powerful effect of the pyramid, with its mandatory disruption of the armoring, if used without the crystallized being, used with the wrong intention, or in the wrong configuration, can result in further distortions of entities which are perhaps the equal of some of your chemicals which cause disruptions in the energy fields in like manner.

Don goes on to elicit information indicating that the Queen's Chamber position is still useful for us but that Ra really does not recommend the King's chamber at this time. Don then asks:
Quote:Questioner: Then if a pyramid shape is used, it would seem to me that it would be necessary to make it large enough so that the Queen’s Chamber position would be far enough from the King’s Chamber position so that you could use that energy position and not be harmed by the energy position of the King’s Chamber position. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. In this application a pyramid shape may be smaller if the apex angle is less, thus not allowing the formation of the King’s Chamber position. Also efficacious for this application are the following shapes: the silo, the cone, the dome, and the tipi.

Don then moves onto other aspects of pyramids before coming back to the King's Chamber/Queen's chamber in the question right before the ones Steve posted:
Quote:Questioner: The dangerous pyramid shape for use today would be a four-sided pyramid that was large enough to create the King’s Chamber effect. Is that statement correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This statement is correct with the additional understanding that the 76° apex angle is that characteristic of the powerful shape.

So my interpretation of all that is that if you are going to build a pyramid, as I believe Don did, make sure it's large enough that the King's and Queen's chambers don't overlap or else make sure the apex angle is less than 70.

Here's one last quote I just remembered, from session 66:
Quote:Questioner: You mentioned the problems with the action in the King’s Chamber of the Giza-type pyramid. I am assuming if we used the same geometrical configuration that is used in the pyramid at Giza this would be perfectly all right for the pyramid placed beneath the head since we wouldn’t be using the King’s Chamber radiations but only the third spiral from the top, and I’m also asking if it would be better to use a 60° apex angle than the larger apex angle? Would it provide a better energy source?

Ra: I am Ra. For energy through the apex angle the Giza pyramid offers an excellent model. Simply be sure the pyramid is so small that there is no entity small enough to crawl inside it.

RE: The use of pyramids - ayadew - 01-30-2009

(01-29-2009, 12:21 PM)SilentThought Wrote: The place was called Mama's minerals. The website doesn't seem to be up right now. Maybe that one is bigger?

It's almost 300% the size of yours, but I doubt size really matters when it's so small to begin with. I will try to get a smaller one. I suppose if one wishes a serious and profound effect, the only way is to build a pyramid/temple to meditate within. I cannot fit such within my current living area and essential furniture configuration.

I will email Raven Crystals and ask for the apex angle. Thank you all for the advices.

RE: The use of pyramids - kensanwa - 01-30-2009

(01-24-2009, 04:14 AM)DanielDillon Wrote: I was wondering if anyone has any experience to share regarding this? Including materials used/personal experiences etc?

I am considering making my own, then I saw that you can buy crystal pyramids online, has anyone got any views with regards to using a crystal pyramid for this purpose and its efficacy?

I have used a pyramid for the energizing purpose. The pyramid that I had was made of crystal quartz, which is supposedly known for its ability to be an antenna and conductor for energy. I don't think that the angle of the apex matters for pyramids used for this purpose, but the ratio of the base to the height seems to have some significance:

--------Book III, session 56-----------
Questioner: What would the height be, in centimeters, of one of these
pyramids for best functioning?

Ra: I am Ra. It matters not. Only the proportion of the height of the
pyramid from base to apex to the perimeter of the base is at all important.

Questioner: What should that proportion be?

Ra: I am Ra. This proportion should be the 1.16 which you may observe.

Questioner: Do you mean that the sum of the four base sides should be 1.16
of the height of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
-------------------------------------

My experience using the pyramid for this purpose seemed mostly to be fruitful. There were times when I was "dead tired" after pulling all nighters, but would use this method for an energy boost. Usually I would set my alarm clock for about say 6:40 and 7:00. When the first one would go off, I would wake up and place the pyramid under my mattress. I would usually try not to fall back asleep, but if I did, that was what the second alarm was for.

A word of caution if you are thinking about doing this though. There were days that I would do this, go to work, come home at night, and forget that the pyramid was still beneath my mattress when I went to sleep again. Whenever that happened I always knew it the next day, because when I woke up I could barely move. It will drain your energy like you probably wouldnt believe. My arms felt like they weighed a ton and sometimes my body would physically be sore like I had been running a marathon or something. After going through that several times, I stopped using it and decided it would be more helpful to find natural ways to gain my energy, like healthy diet or a actually going to bed at a decent time, etc.

I dont know if your experiences will be the same as mine, but I would be interested to hear of anyone else who has "over-used" a pyramid before.

I got my pyramid from a very close friend of mine as a gift. She ordered it from a site within the country (Japan). If memory serves they have the pyramids of the correct base to height ratio. I think mine cost about ¥2000 ($20 U.S.). I will ask her for the website and see if they ship internationally.

Be well,
Kensanwa

RE: The use of pyramids - ayadew - 01-30-2009

Kensanwa that would be wonderful. I'm having a very hard time finding pyramids with the right geometry

RE: The use of pyramids - Daniel - 01-30-2009

From my experiments with one that I built out of wood I can say that there is definitely an effect, at least at the point of the pyramid. I could also feel the energy coming off the point, although having done Reiki for a year I have become very sensitive to energy movements. My other family members couldn't feel anything and thought I was a bit nuts.

Anyway it was about 12 inches high and about 14 inches at the base. From what I understand from the transcripts the angles are not that important if one is just building a small pyramid for the top spiral. I actually got a headache from it after about 45 minutes so I'm almost positive these were real observations. Have fun... Smile

RE: The use of pyramids - Monica - 01-30-2009

We slept under a pyramid for a few months. It was just the frame, made out of wood, no sides, and it kept getting bumped and knocked out of alignment, so we finally took it down. It was more than 20 years ago, so I don't remember what effects we felt, if any...but it sure sounded cool at the time to say we slept under a pyramid! Smile

RE: The use of pyramids - Bring4th_Steve - 01-30-2009

I thought it might also be helpful to mention that you might not want to buy a crystal from an online store. It is well-established among the white magic circles that crystals should "call out" to you, such that you feel you are connecting with a crystal that was cut from the earth specifically to work with you. Many may not subscribe to this form of the selection process, but for those who can go to a gem shop or a new age store, you can not only browse crystals that seem to "call" to you, but you can also bring a measuring device to check the apex!

I would highly recommend that over any other method. (Receiving one as a gift is equally as valuable as hand-selecting one, too)

RE: The use of pyramids - βαθμιαίος - 01-31-2009

Re-reading my previous post, I don't think I made it clear that IMO the apex angle only matters for open pyramids. For a small solid pyramid to be used for putting beneath a pillow or chair Ra said that the great pyramid at Giza was an excellent model, and that pyramid has a 76° and 18' angle at the apex.

In the process of looking that up I also ran across the divinecosmos thread on pyramids, which has some good information as well as a link to a guy who builds and sells wooden pyramids, both small solid and large open.

RE: The use of pyramids - ayadew - 01-31-2009

Great info βαθμιαίος, I will contact precisionpyramids.
Bring4th_Steve: I would prefer that method also, but as previously stated, I'm having problems finding -anything- pyramid shaped at all lol.

RE: The use of pyramids - Bring4th_Steve - 01-31-2009

Ayadew, I was looking for a pyramid a while ago, and I'm thinking of starting my search again by going to some Washington DC new age stores. If I find some that are reasonable, and ones that I can measure, I'll let you know of the cost! Now where did I put my protractor!!

RE: The use of pyramids - kensanwa - 02-03-2009

I asked the person that gave me my pyramid if she could search for the site again, but she is unable to locate it. She bought the pyramid that I had about 3 years ago, so perhaps the store went out of business or changed products.
I have been searching here for pyramids of the right dimensions, but to no avail. It seems they are a bit more difficult to come by than I originally thought.

Be Well,
Kensanwa

Pyramid Confusion - Wander-Man - 06-21-2009

I was reading the session about the pyramid you can put under the pillow and Ra said the perimeter of the pyramid should be 1.16 times the height of the pyramid.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=57&ss=1#22
Quote:57.22 Questioner: What should that proportion be?

Ra: I am Ra. This proportion should be the 1.16 which you may observe.

57.23 Questioner: Do you mean that the sum of the four base sides should be 1.16 of the height of the pyramid?

I thought, "Wow that must be a real skinny pyramid," until I realized with some googling that Ra meant the height should be .16 of the perimeter, making a 1: .16 ratio or a ratio of 2 pi to 1. That's the ratio of the Giza pyramid. Ahhh I can't believe I spent so much time on this.

Does anyone know where I could get a pyramid with this ratio? (Giza ratio)
Thanks

P.S. I love how at the end of the session Ra says "Therefore, we have the most difficulty sharing numerical concepts with you and take this opportunity to repeat our request that you monitor our numbers and query any that seem questionable." As if he thought someone reading that might think, "Perimeter 1.16 the height of the pyramid are you freakin crazy? Oh, ah, I see what you did there. Mmm hmmm."

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Eddie - 06-22-2009

It might be possible for you to fashion one for yourself. Just be careful not to use base metals (iron, aluminum, etc).

I've been thinking for some time of doing this for myself. If I manage to get around to it, I'll probably use some nice hardwood such as black walnut or persimmon.

If you know of someone with access to a lapidary, you might see if you can get one made of stone. Onyx, granite, calcite, or aragonite would all work well, I suspect; also marble. Jasper might be a good choice also.

Let us know how it works out.Smile
By the way, if you decide to try this, you may use these ratios for the structure:

triangle base, 9.5000;
sides, 9.0389;
pyramid height, 6.0479

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Wander-Man - 07-03-2009

I'm way too lazy to make one myself...I'm gonna try to buy one somewhere

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Sirius - 07-03-2009

I feel that you would have more luck with Spiritual tools you create yourself ^_^ The sence you are 'lazy' would make it even better if you did make you own.

Your reality, Your tools BigSmile

Love and Light

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Bring4th_Steve - 07-04-2009

Take a look at the following again:

Quote:57.20 Questioner: If a pyramid shape were placed below an entity, how would this be done? Would it be placed beneath the bed? I’m not quite sure about how to energize the entity by “placing it below.” Could you tell me how to do that?

Ra: I am Ra. Your assumption is correct. If the shape is of appropriate size it may be placed directly beneath the cushion of the head or the pallet upon which the body complex rests.

We again caution that the third spiral of upward lining light, that which is emitted from the apex of this shape, is most deleterious to an entity in overdose and should not be used over-long.

57.21 Questioner: What would the height be, in centimeters, of one of these pyramids for best functioning?

Ra: I am Ra. It matters not. Only the proportion of the height of the pyramid from base to apex to the perimeter of the base is at all important.

57.23 Questioner: Do you mean that the sum of the four base sides should be 1.16 of the height of the pyramid?

Wander-man, it seems that Don validates that 1.16 is the factor. Otherwise if Ra mis-spoke, they would have witnessed a wrong statement coming back to them from Don and could make the appropriate changes.

As Ra states, it really only matters that the apex is under 70 degrees, as to not allow the King's Chamber effect to manifest. And, of course, do not place the apex "under" your body for more than 30 minutes as to not get you all jittery and jangled.

This conversation took place elsewhere on the forums, as well:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=113&page=1

So I'm going to merge this thread in with the other one since we are talking about the exact same thing.

Steve

(06-21-2009, 04:36 AM)Wander-Man Wrote: P.S. I love how at the end of the session Ra says "Therefore, we have the most difficulty sharing numerical concepts with you and take this opportunity to repeat our request that you monitor our numbers and query any that seem questionable." As if he thought someone reading that might think, "Perimeter 1.16 the height of the pyramid are you freakin crazy? Oh, ah, I see what you did there. Mmm hmmm."

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Wander-Man - 07-05-2009

Ahh great...now I'm gonna have to do all the research againTongue I guess that's what I get for not explaining it better in the first post
(1 year later)
Wink

Quote:66.25 Questioner: You mentioned the problems with the action in the King’s Chamber of the Giza-type pyramid. I am assuming if we used the same geometrical configuration that is used in the pyramid at Giza this would be perfectly all right for the pyramid placed beneath the head since we wouldn’t be using the King’s Chamber radiations but only the third spiral from the top, and I’m also asking if it would be better to use a 60° apex angle than the larger apex angle? Would it provide a better energy source?

Ra: I am Ra. For energy through the apex angle the Giza pyramid offers an excellent model. Simply be sure the pyramid is so small that there is no entity small enough to crawl inside it.

So, we get the quotes "the sum of the four base sides should be 1.16 of the height of the pyramid" and that the "Giza pyramid offers an excellent model."

Looking at the Giza pyramid dimensions from a website, it says the perimeter = 1780 cubits and the height = 280 cubits. http://goodfelloweb.com/giza/jlpamp.html
1780 isn't 1.16 x 280, it's 6.36 x 280 (1780 / 280 = 6.36). But then again, Ra didn't say, "The perimeter should be 1.16 multiplied by the height." He said, "This proportion should be the 1.16 which you may observe."

So then I was thinking, "Where the deuce did 1.16 come from?" So I started playing with the numbers. 280 / 1780 = .16
Awesome? So I got the .16, but what about the 1?

If you split 1.16 into two parts, 1 and .16, you can label 1 as being the length of the perimeter, and .16 as being the height. Ra was giving a ratio, 1 to .16, or 1:.16. Then I realized that "proportion" is a synonym for "ratio". If you alter Ra's quote so it reads, "This ratio should be the 1 to .16 which you may observe," it makes more sense.

If you plug that ratio into Don's quote, "Do you mean that the sum of the four base sides should be 1 to .16 of the height of the pyramid?" Ra can confirm it and still recommend the Giza model without any apparent contradiction. Maybe Ra says ratios without saying the "to" in between 1 and .16 because he's an alien and that's how he rolls.

I tried to draw a pyramid where the perimeter was roughly 1.16 times the height, and it ended up turning into one of Wolverine's claws.

So to sum it all up, Ra wasn't wrong, he just talks funny because he's foreign.

P.S. I bought an amethyst pyramid with a ratio of about 1:.20 . It's not perfect but I've noticed an effect. It also helps keep my mind clear. It's pretty much awesome.

RE: Pyramid Confusion - DanielDillon - 07-05-2009

Hello all, I am glad to see this discussion still ongoing. I must admit, I have not thought any more about the subject since my original post.

Since that post, I have come across the work of Wilhelm Reich. He was the guy who discovered 'orgone energy', and created devices that collected this energy. There are many orgone energy devices now available on the market.

My own research has found that this early science of Reich into Orgone energy was then later picked up by the Russian scientists during and after the cold war. They called the energy 'Torsion Fields'. David Wilcock gives a wonderful summary of the implications of this science on his website. This orgone/torsion field energy has also been called 'Spinors' and is currently widely researched in exotic physics.

In the Ukraine, there are commercial companies that make Spinor protectors. These are small devices that convert negative torsion fields into positive torsion fields. I feel this is the science Ra was purporting to when talking about spiralling light. The torsion fields also have a spiralling motion.

The russian scientists also experimented with pyramid structures, please read Wilcock's summaries of this, the results were extraordinary.

The orgona generators you can buy are made up of positive pointed quartz crystals, surrounded in gold/silver/copper in a conical shape and cast with resin. Kirlian and aura photography have proven the energy fields emanating from these devices.

I now have 2 of these, and will try using them in meditation.

However, I intuitively know, that these devices can only truly work, if you attune your Self to them, and believe in their energies. For there is no greater energy than consciousness, and if you 'believe' nothing will happen, it sure won't, as we are in the 3rd dimension of free will and choice Wink

Love Light

Daniel

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Bring4th_Steve - 07-05-2009

(07-05-2009, 03:37 AM)Wander-Man Wrote: Maybe Ra says ratios without saying the "to" in between 1 and .16 because he's an alien and that's how he rolls.
So to sum it all up, Ra wasn't wrong, he just talks funny because he's foreign.

Wander-Man, Ra isn't a "he". It's a social memory complex of millions of souls. Here's a quote from one of the Law of One books:

Quote:Questioner: What was Ra’s average total population incarnate on Venus in third density?

Ra: I am Ra. We were a small population which dwelt upon what you would consider difficult conditions. Our harvest was approximately 6 million 500 thousand mind/body/spirit complexes. There were approximately 32 million mind/body/spirit complexes repeating third density elsewhere.

Keep in mind, that was just their third density, so the numbers are likely to be different three densities later.

Steve

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Wander-Man - 07-06-2009

Yeah I know, it's just easier for me to imagine one dude talking rather than millions of aliens telepathically coagulating their thoughts into a blob of Ra, you know? I don't like imagining a Ra Blob, it takes too much effort, and makes me think of the movie The Blob as well as the Borg from star trek - two memories I like to keep repressed as much as possible.

But what did you think of my interpretation of the 1.16 number? Did I mess up? Is there another way the number could be used?

By the way, I want to give you a high five for what you did to make this website, and I hope you live long and help a lot of people and make love many times

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Bring4th_Steve - 07-08-2009

Oh, ok! No problem then on how you imagine Ra.. :-) I suppose it really doesn't matter. In fact, the Egyptians painted Ra as one entity, so I suppose it's all good! :-)

(07-06-2009, 02:02 AM)Wander-Man Wrote: But what did you think of my interpretation of the 1.16 number? Did I mess up? Is there another way the number could be used?

You know, I wrote a long response to your 1.16 entry, and decided to delete it at the last minute because my geometry examples were not computing correctly. I was getting 76 degrees as an apex angle each time I multiplied the sum of my four base sides by .16. Since Ra stated this is the most dangerous configuration possible, I was getting frustrated as to why their stated equation always produced an angle of 76 degrees! So I decided to put it aside.. :-)

(07-06-2009, 02:02 AM)Wander-Man Wrote: By the way, I want to give you a high five for what you did to make this website, and I hope you live long and help a lot of people and make love many times

Hey, I appreciate that!! I just brought a whole bunch of tools together and made them work together. *You* all are the ones that are truly making this a great place! Thank you for the kind remarks.. There's more great changes coming!

Steve

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Bring4th_Steve - 07-09-2009

You know, I wonder what the dimensions are for the pyramid-shaped Luxor hotel in Las Vegas? Are the dimensions lethal, or healing for those who are inside???

Anyone able to find the dimensions?

RE: Pyramid Confusion - Sirius - 07-09-2009

Monicas post reminded me of something.

In one of my local 'Spiritey shops' there is a pyramid, or the frame of one, there is large ammounts of rod crystals wrapped up with copper wire at each corner of it and on the top is one weird looking antenna, however the shape is not unfamiliar. I would try and describe it, but I doubt I would do a good job, its almost like a tetrahedron but twice as complicated?

One of my lecturers from college at the time said she had used it and found it very clensing.

This pryamid was made my monks from tibet, and it takes up a good 1/4 of the shop. 15 minute sitting in sessions £5. I have never used it, but I thought it might be interesting to bring up.

RE: Pyramid Confusion - 3D Sunset - 07-09-2009

(07-09-2009, 11:21 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: You know, I wonder what the dimensions are for the pyramid-shaped Luxor hotel in Las Vegas? Are the dimensions lethal, or healing for those who are inside???

Anyone able to find the dimensions?

Interestingly, the dimensions that I tracked down for the Luxor Hotel indicate that it is 646 ft on each square base and 350 ft high. By my calculations, this results an apex angle of 85.4 degrees. Since this is a greater apex than Ra indicated would be safe, it seems to me that the Luxor Hotel would, indeed have a King's Chanber effect.

3D Sunset