Bring4th
Dallas, FtWorth. Starting meet up in Lewisville - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Dallas, FtWorth. Starting meet up in Lewisville (/showthread.php?tid=3049)

Dallas, FtWorth. Starting meet up in Lewisville - Fat Lizard - 07-25-2011

Love and Light to all

I discovered this material over 3 years ago and it changed me, i had just gotten into a car accident and came across David Wilcock.

He mentioned Law of One while doing an interview with ProjectCamelotPortal.com so i looked it up and in the beggining i was not impressed.

As i read more into it i was intrigued, then i had an experiance of a golden ball of light that extended out from me and everything it touched i was apart of(physically). Then 2 months later as i progressed in the material i came across the same experiance i had in the book that i had, i was hooked.

I recently talked to a woman who teaches at this Metaphysical store in Lewisville where the meetings will take place( Miricales of Joy).

she talked to someone who had the same experiances with the same golden orb, a person who works for that store had her a vision quest while sleeping and was taken to a meeting area of differant races.

She was shown things and felt emotions that over whelemed her, the messages they related to her is "all is one" this is what leads me to look into finding others.

So if we meet it may be bi weekly, but it would be to talk about the material share experiances, and even try some of the lessons explained in the material.

it will be at a metaphysical store , and that location has a wide range of information on differant topics to assist us in our journey.

if interested contact me.

Blessings.

RE: Dallas, FtWorth. Starting meet up in Lewisville - Ruth - 09-15-2011

Hey Fat Lizard, I first read the Ra Material in the late 80s, but I'm new to this forum. Three years ago as you were discovering the material, I was moving to NW Indiana from Highland Village. I wish I'd been aware at that time of a meet up group in Lewisville. Are you still meeting? I might try to visit your group next time I go that way to visit friends.
Light and love!

: Dallas, FtWorth. Starting meet up in Lewisville - Fat Lizard - 09-27-2011

Ruth Hello

Thank you for responding, at the moment no one has joined up, only because i only know of one other person who is currently reading the material for the first time that lives local.

The interesting thing to me is how after 25 , 30 years, how slowly things mentioned in the material are comming out in movies , tv, books, science and from outside influence. I had that posting up for 2 months maybe 3 so actually having a conversation with a fellow lightworker/wanderer is great. I currently do small amounts of contract work at this metaphysical store in Lewisville (Miracles of Joy) as an energy manipulater( energy healer).

I am so close to understanding the keys of knowledge that i am able ( if focused) to change the shape of a candle light , shape thick smoke of a scented candle, when a storm is present change the direction of the wind, i can feel the energy flowing through me and my enviroment. Im just a tad lazy, i love being alive so much i dont want to get harvested until the last possible moment. i want to assist and help everyone in remembering what it was like before the veil.

i am only 31 and i have a girlfriend who is going to be 29 and she understands alot but i do not get support from her when it comes to Ra or hidden knowledge. I want to say shes a 6th who cannot stand her physical self but she may be a 4th to 5th. i feel as if im 5th to 6th who after 26 years of life adjusted and made it to a point that i can grow, but as we are human i would like to grow with others. who knows maybe my human mind just wants others to confirm what i know to be true.

when i use energy i see it in my mind like a cartoon or CGI and i feel it i believe it to be doing what i want it to ( increase a persons energy, block energy, align chakra points. And i ask for feed back and people describe word for word what they felt and its what i imagined, the one thing is i am behind them, they never see me, my eyes are closed i do not see them , yet we shared a moment. words do it no justice.

So Ruth if i havent drove you away from communication, i would like to hear from you.

Love

RE: Dallas, FtWorth. Starting meet up in Lewisville - Ruth - 11-02-2011

Hey Fat Lizard,

I just checked this forum again and noticed your reply. Too bad we missed each other in Lewisville area, but everything is perfectly timed, so it just wasn't meant to be.

I don't like to label myself (or anything, or anyone for that matter). So I'd say I'm just me. I do some energy work, too, but nothing formal. Just to help friends and family as needed. Happy to know that there are energy healers in that area. I know things were just starting to "pop" as we were leaving there.

Light and love!

RE: Dallas, FtWorth. Starting meet up in Lewisville - Fat Lizard - 11-05-2011

Things have done more than pop. Exploded more like it. In the past year I have met over 120 that can, do energy work, see thru the veil, communication with other vibrations, and thats just the people ive met not the.ones who are rediscovering themselves. And i have personally had more wonderful.experiances/lessons along the way as well with.my abilities. I feel the of potential with the creator influance. It's been a wonderful ride.

RE: Dallas, FtWorth. Starting meet up in Lewisville - Ruth - 11-05-2011

When I was there the only thing around the Lewisville area was the Abundant Life store on Main Street. Years ago there was a great deal of activity in Dallas. Lower Greenville, and a couple of other areas - that would have been in the late 70s into the 80s. But then I got busy raising a family (teenagers take a lot of energy!!!!!) and working and kind of lost track. Then we moved.

So happy to hear about the local explosion! The area has a really good energy!

Blessings Fat Lizard! I'll try to look you up next time I'm in the area!

RE: Dallas, FtWorth. Starting meet up in Lewisville - Fat Lizard - 12-15-2011

Yes I think the store wad Abundant Life before it was sold and Became Miracles oj Joy.

RE: Dallas, FtWorth. Starting meet up in Lewisville - KYAYBCLL - 05-14-2016

Hello! This post is from 2011... So 2016 now...

Anyone in Dallas area or Texas for meet up?

RE: Dallas, FtWorth. Starting meet up in Lewisville - KYAYBCLL - 05-16-2016

Hello! This post is from 2011... So 2016 now...

Anyone in Dallas area or Texas for meet up?